enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
liar, liar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 23:01:51 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

“I think you can be far more devious than you let on,” he murmured back, eyes still heavy, but contented to watch him through narrowed slits. “Mm, much better.” His fingers wound loosely into his hair as if to prove his point, before curling slightly. Brows lifted, a laugh of his breath. “Annoying, huh? Didn’t seem to think that last night.”[break][break]

He was content like that, pinned beneath him with his hands tangled in dark strands of hair. His skin shivered, content with the exploration before it sadly came to an abrupt end.[break][break]

For a moment, in the seconds before the shrieking started, Enzo simply stared up at Kosei hovering over him. The wide eyed panic in the other’s face was mirrored to a lesser extent and rapidly it devolved into heavy amusement. The corners of his mouth curling, lips parting on the precipice of a laugh.[break][break]

Which was something that became increasingly hard to contain when Kosei flailed and rolled off of him, only to fall to the floor in a tangle of sheets and blankets. He sat up halfway, peering over the side of the bed as a strangled guffaw slipped free. Luckily, the sound as well as Kosei’s thunk were diminished by Miu’s outrage.[break][break]

Still, Enzo had to slap a hand over his mouth to quell the laughter that wanted to continue the more desperate Kosei looked. Okay, maybe that wasn’t fair of Enzo to be so entertained, but he couldn’t help it. The howling was starting to grow a bit shrill in his aching head, though. Leaning over the edge, he propped his elbows there. Then craned forward to press one more swift kiss against his lips. “Just hang out in here, and I’ll tell her she gets special breakfast downstairs.”[break][break]

Then he was rolling up and away, pulling the joggers he’d left at the end of the bed the night prior along with him. Next came an old cable knit sweater and his slippers before he cracked open the door and glanced back to make sure Kosei was properly tucked away. “Sorry, sorry, to keep you waiting, topolina,” he soothed as scooped the little girl up into his arms, “no more tears.”
[break][break]
| xoxo
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzo blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .enzo .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
liar, liar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 18:38:03 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Of course, Enzo was laughing at him. "Stop it, I'm gonna kick your ass." Even then it was said with a smile, barely suppressing the laugh that wanted to break through. Though his daughter was still screeching like a banshee and crying like she'd stubbed her toe. It was all a lot and had Kosei cared less about being caught like this, he might have left and picked her up and asked her why she was making such a fuss.
[break][break]
Enzo came to his rescue, seeming to stretch out the time in which Kosei was being tortured, of course. He dropped back down below the top of the bed, feeling like a teenager getting caught. It was all a little ridiculous. Even from his stooped position, he couldn't help but note the way that Enzo was with Miu. It was, frankly, fucking adorable. She quieted almost upon contact, mumbling about how he took too long. What a brat.
[break][break]
He was thankful though as the door closed and he was given the opportunity to walk of shame himself about the room searching for his clothes. Boxers, pants, shoes, socks, uhh... Where was his shirt? Instead, he grabbed the last bit of clothing he could manage to pull from the tangle of sheets, which was most certainly Enzo's, not his own.
[break][break]
He paused before pulling it, he'd get over it. There was certainly no ulterior motive to his thinking than necessity. He pulled hair into a messy ponytail and then slipped out into the hallway. It took approximately two seconds for Miu to zero in on him. "DAD!"
[break][break]
"Hey there, lil monkey, you been good to uncle Enzo?" Why did things suddenly feel more complicated now? Oh yeah, because he was the bad one. Miu went on a lengthy tirade then about how he had taken way too long, but also asking if Enzo could go home with them. Kosei looked for the coffee, praying it was at least started because this was killer on his head, but not before trading a glance at Enzo. Maybe this complication was alright.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#49769E; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
liar, liar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 3:44:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: