mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 8:22:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: ❄️❄️❄️

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039469433880620/1208230907702673428/heartache_-_toby_fox.mp3?ex=65e287b8&is=65d012b8&hm=788b957759d7cc2833d835c27d5eaa8fb5175419e49715bce8f4f27b3646342b&[/player]
[break]
Heartache - Toby Fox
[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"]
TIME: 0354 HOURS [break]
NEON ☢️ [break]
HEALTH 💙💙💙💙💙 [break]
HUNGER 💙💙💙💙💙 [break]
THIRST 💙💙💙💙💙 [break]
SANITY 💙💙💙💙💙 [break]

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break]

He’s shaking. It’s not terrible, but his teeth chatter under his helmet. His suit not doing a damn thing to stave off the chill creeping into his blood. Silvano's stare, Luci’s eyes, and just beyond- He flinched at the memory, cursing the Galarian Articuno for the scare. But the visions only shake the dust off memories he wanted to bury deep within himself, within Micha. After all, had worked so hard to create him, help him reach his full potential. Going back to that place- those memories…was akin to spitting on all of their work together. He bristled at the thought. Nobody would ever lay him that low again. Not , not that damn bird. [break][break]

He tightened his fists, clinging to the Genesect as they dove into turbulent weather. A full blizzard shrieking and battering the pair, but even if the Galarian psychic disappears from view, his partner can track it. Syncing up with his collected data, his partner carried on. All Mint could do was wait to corner it… and then what? [break][break]

🖌️

[attr="class","gscnote"] NOEMI 🏔️: [break][break]

And then what?

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] MICHAELIS 🖌️: [break][break]

I- I uh… I was thinking of adding t-this grit- it would add m-more texture to the flowers-

[break][break]

The woman circled around him, eyes on his canvas. The painting, not very big yet, was a mess of dreamy pastels. The paint set in thick globs that managed not to slide down the canvas. A thick layer of fluffy white layered onto the borders to resemble clouds. Green and purple and pink fingerprints occasionally straying into the clouds as Michaelis fidgeted and adjusted the colors he was layering. [break][break]

She said nothing, eyes narrowed as she studied the work in progress and then looked back at her son. The young painter stood at attention, albeit acrylic paint sticking to his cheeks and shirt, missing his smock entirely. She doesn’t turn to face him just yet. And Micha can’t bear it, breaking the silence, sensing she was probably displeased. [break][break]

L-Luci…ahh- Luciano a-advised I take inspiration from wh..wherever I could-

[break][break]

Silence. She stood there, tall and imposing even without heels on. A woman whose face is a mystery to him, unseen as she kept her attention on his work. [break][break]

M-My next focus- I thought…I thought the sea would be i-interesting to paint-

[break][break]

He can’t see her move. Her hands are folded behind her back. She let out a breath through her nose. The canvas fell on the ground, this morning’s work splatting and coating the tiled floor. Micha moved to try to save what he could but it’s all too wet to survive. [break][break]

Michaelis, I need you to try harder. You can’t simply coast on the Fisk name with compositions as revolting as that.

[break][break]

Michaelis stopped fidgeting, hands covered in paint and frozen as he looked back up at his mother. His artwork was ugly, there was no saving it. It wasn’t worth the paint he’d wasted on it. His throat tightened. [break][break]

Your siblings work day and night to perfect their craft so why…why is yours so lacking?

[break][break]

He locked eyes with his mother, a frozen sculpture of ice. Her lips pursed, her gaze a mix of pity and irritation. The boy shrank under it, swallowing hard as he tried not to cry. He couldn’t cry. You can’t cry Micha. Don’t you dare-! [break][break]

Your brother Luciano is taking so much time out of his schedule to tutor you, and yet...this is much of the same as your debut. It’s not even an improvement. Not even by my standards, your critics will say much of the same.

[break][break]

hic….

[break][break]

Review your lessons and prepare something more suitable by dinner. Unless you want to embarrass us all in 6 months.

[break][break]

N-No I-...

[break][break]

Don’t you start.
[break][break]

Speak clearly. A Fisk does not snivel.

[break][break]

I didn’t- sniff

[break][break]

Please, don’t start.
[break][break]

I didn't m-mean it- hic… p-please ma-.. Ma-

[break][break]

DON’T-
[break][break]

Hot tears of shame bubbled out of the little artist’s eyes as he cowered under the Fisk matriarch’s harsh stare. A quiet sobbing shook his body, escalating as he shrunk into himself and instinctively reached out for his mother. An instinct she had yet to stamp out fully, like with all her other children. A need that made him weak, and insolent. [break][break]

She is silence itself, and this display from her spoiled brat of a son does not move her heart. Statuesque until the very end. Gaspare hisses, the Empoleon issuing a warning to the child from the entrance of the studio as he saw Michaelis move closer and closer to danger. Te boy's tiny fist found his mother’s leg, fingers digging into sheer tights as his own emotions flooded out him like a dam broken. Before he can even finish calling out for her a SLAP!! rings through the beautiful studio. He tastes iron. His vision blacks out processing everything and nothing all at once. [break][break]

It's cold.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: aw fuck haha we playing with flashbacks bitch

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#9DF2FF; --bgimg:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/67068795984d4aa8172f9809574eab92/28c632a278fef28d-2d/s500x750/83c8f7c6976c5782cd7a705e56689ae531881aea.gifv);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 9:09:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
BEE

[attr="class","gscnote"] BEE 🐝: [break][break]

I'm following Moltres. Keep me updated on your status.[break][break]

... Good luck, Neon.

SILVANO

[attr="class","gscnote"] SILVANO ✒️: [break][break]

Luci, that person is staring at us…

LUCIANO

[attr="class","gscnote"] LUCIANO 🎨: [break][break]

Don’t mind him. Come, it is time to go.

THEO

[attr="class","gscnote"] THEO 👍: [break][break]

NEON

[attr="class","gscnote"] NEON ☢️: [break][break]

NOEMI

hmpf.

[break][break]

MICHAELIS

oh no

[break][break]

CIPRINA

[attr="class","gscnote"] CIPRINA 🎭: [break][break]

Ugh, Micha....

NEREZZA

[attr="class","gscnote"] NEREZZA 🩰: [break][break]

Fucking. Losser.

SERAFINA

[attr="class","gscnote"] SERAFINA 🎙️: [break][break]

Unbelievable...

AMARETTA

[attr="class","gscnote"] AMARETTA 👠: [break][break]

EMBARRASSSING.

ALONSO

[attr="class","gscnote"] ALONSO 🧵: [break][break]

No way we're related.

ELISABETH

[attr="class","gscnote"] ELISABETH 🌹: [break][break]

Report immediately.

vidalia

[attr="class","gscnote"] VIDALIA 🎻: [break][break]

upset

antain

[attr="class","gscnote"] ANTAIN 💵: [break][break]

upset

marilee

[attr="class","gscnote"] MARILEE ⛸️: [break][break]

upset

- - - - - - - - - - -

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 8:57:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039469433880620/1208230907702673428/heartache_-_toby_fox.mp3?ex=65e287b8&is=65d012b8&hm=788b957759d7cc2833d835c27d5eaa8fb5175419e49715bce8f4f27b3646342b&[/player]
[break]
Heartache - Toby Fox
[break][break]

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break]

Mint went flying, forced off his feet and into the snow and ice by the Galarian Articuno, the very legend he’d been seeking before sinking into the pit of his own memory. Pain rippled through him as he tried to get back up. His partner fired an immediate TECHNO BLAST before moving between the Cruel pokemon and its trainer. It does nothing, battered away by the slap of a wing. Vaguely, the frenzied beeping of his handheld helped ground him. His mission- he’d been- He’d been chasing the Galarian bird. He needed to recover quickly. As his Genesect fended it off, Mint tried to reorient himself. The UI of his helmet blinks in dizzying colors but he finally focused on the bird as it stared him down, ready to kill him. . Hesitation? No, something else. [break][break]

His Genesect blinked, beeping a warning before firing off another TECHNO BLAST as the legendary bird leaned closer. Without even a shriek of disgust, the psychic type sent back a barrage of feathers that pierce and even lids through the robotic insect as it tried in vain to protect its trainer. [break][break]

“Shit!” He doesn't even try to get up with no cover to run to, putting his trust in his partner’s strength. When he looks back up at the short circuiting bug and then up at the Galarian Articuno that loomed over him, it’s very clear he should be dead. That bird had sent a warning and Mint called back his partner closer to keep it from attacking again. With a blustery force the Galarian Articuno summoned a howling wind, blasting them towards the pair before it took off into the Giant Chasm. He shook his head, calling to Genesect as it ran checks on itself, damaged but still managing to function. [break][break]

They needed to get moving again or else they’d lose sight of their bird. He couldn’t afford to let himself get distracted. Those visions- whatever they were trying to dig up needed to stay buried. He couldn’t lose himself when Rocket was on the brink of capturing a big game. And worse, he hadn’t even noticed the Galarian Articuno before it’d smacked him into the snow, just a few feet away from the Giant Chasm’ opening. [break][break]

He blinked away the couple of tears that had welled up in his eyes. If it was all from the legendary, then why did his cheek hurt? He considered pulling off his helmet, just to use the snow to soothe it. As his Genessect took point, keyed in on the Articuno’s signature. Mint reached to unlatch his helmet only to freeze as he heard those familiar voice speaking in tones so saccharinely sarcastic. [break][break]

Crying again, fratellino?

[break][break]

The vision appeared so easily in the storm. Mint hoped to blink and he’d go away. But it’s not that easy. A sentiment his brother seemed to echo. Along with the others his presence summoned. It’s hard to keep it straight. He’d seen , knew he lived in Hoenn and presented exhibits in Lilycove. So logically, he shouldn’t be here. But his stare scrambles his mind, forces him into fight or flight. [break][break]

You haven't changed at all, Micha. Not really.

[break][break]

Like Luciano said, always fucking running.

[break][break]

Ciprina was a vision, much like Luci, of beautiful cruelty. No warmth left in her eyes, not even her illustrious acting could hold this disgust of hers back. Nerezza stalked forward, the snow doing nothing to hold back the primadonna. She moved like it was all mist. Ciprina looked down at his hands pointedly, which made Mint flinch back. [break][break]

Leave! Nobody asked you to be here. Any of you!

[break][break]

After all, hadn’t he discarded that life? And hadn’t they all celebrated him more in death? It’s been years. Nearly a decade since all of that. And they still came back to haunt him like the parasitic wraiths they were. Encroaching slowly but surely on Hoenn even with its constant turmoil. Like Luci, who he couldn’t trust to not reveal to Noemi where he was. Or , who might coax out too much truth out of him just for ammunition for the matriarch. They had loved him once, but he had betrayed them with his deaths. He couldn’t expect they’d keep quiet if he confirmed their existence to them. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] THE MATRIARCH 🏔️: [break][break]

Michaelis, even after all this time you are still so disappointingly disheveled. Have I taught you nothing?

[break][break]

Noemi Fisk, the bitch herself, only dared grace a land of pure ice and wind. How fitting. He snarled defensively, the expression on his LED plate shifting as best it could to emulate the seething anger beneath. The shaking in his body from panic is just barely concealed. It’s hard to remember they aren’t real when the voices get louder and their visages become clearer. His family cornered him with their endless reprimands, their lips curled down in disdain, sharp eyes, and an aloof demeanor. They cared only enough to hurt him, because he had betrayed them. Because he hadn’t been up to par. [break][break]

You ungrateful child. Maybe this time you’ll do something right.

[break][break]

Remember to land at the exact 56 degree angle to make sure your neck snaps correctly.

[break][break]

Gods forbid, you make us listen to your death throws a third time.

[break][break]

He’s about to bite back response when- [break][break]

. . .

[break][break]

A perfectly, beautifully manicured, surprisingly lacking in wrinkle hand comes to gently rest on the boy's head. The Seventh child took his place at the right of his the Mother. She carefully stroked pale, almost white locks with a type of care he’s never witnessed yourself. For a moment, Mint’s jaw hangs open and his eyes wide in surprise. Any fiery retort extinguished by the simplest of actions. His chest, despite all these years of contempt, ached. He didn't see Nerezza on him until Silvano looked her way. His sister, her expression twisted in disgust, shoved him over the cliff’s edge. And Mint was so surprised he forgot to scream. [break][break]

. . .

[break][break]

! ! !

[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1211962076524847135/genesect_cry.mp3?ex=65f01aa4&is=65dda5a4&hm=0e02d68c575ced6e52988e1f5eba8f5c5b06a7a7c8afb4e68fa5f99dc9b65cca&[/player]
[break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1211962076524847135/genesect_cry.mp3?ex=65f01aa4&is=65dda5a4&hm=0e02d68c575ced6e52988e1f5eba8f5c5b06a7a7c8afb4e68fa5f99dc9b65cca&[/player]
[break]

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + i wissh i coudl make gifs

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#9DF2FF; --bgimg:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/67068795984d4aa8172f9809574eab92/28c632a278fef28d-2d/s500x750/83c8f7c6976c5782cd7a705e56689ae531881aea.gifv);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 9:35:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
Heartache - Toby Fox
[break][break]

[break]

He fell over, tasting the iron of his bleeding cheek. Michaelis craned his neck upwards, where a cold fury remained, still visible in her burning stare and tensed muscles. [break][break]

Michaelis! Learn to control yourself, you ingrate.

[break][break]

Her voice is louder, raising just a decibel higher. It’s all she would allow herself before she tightened the reigns on her anger and let out a slow breath. She takes a step forward and the boy scurried back, holding his swelling cheek, shaking his head in silent protest. His cheek is still sticky with tears that won’t stop coming, but he is silent. Even his shaky breaths are shortened into silence. [break][break]

And she waited, mood soured by his act of rebellion. Michaelis only moved to get her to leave. He rushed over to the wall, plucking another prepped canvas to work on. As he turned his entire focus on procuring something else she left. The clacking of her heels echoed in the solarium that made up his little studio. He’s too scared to watch her go, both begging silently for her to leave and quietly screaming she doesn’t go. In the end, all that buzzing frustration goes nowhere. Michaelis Fisk curls into himself, smothering it all back down somewhere he can deal with it later, when appropriate. Whenever that may come. [break][break]

[break]

It’s strange. You feel his fear, his panic. You are both watching and living. Revisiting the memory from many angles and suffering from the overwhelming depth of emotion you had been happy to forget. [break][break]

It feels like your lake of calm has been disturbed by a passing storm. And what was once pristine, practically see-through water, is now all muddy and dark. The indictment trapped and still at the bottom was all shaken up. It’s blurring everything. [break][break]

You’re crying again. Even when she told you to stop. Even now, feeling all this again. It’s pathetic. How long had you worked to get away from this? [break][break]

How much effort had you made waste on this? To just be incomplete in the very end? Breaking under the pressure of a life you say you’ve killed? [break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

P̸̢̮̟̱͓̬̖̰̪͚̺͇͈͑͝ ̸̨͕̺͕͕̟̰̘̦̭̲͔̘͇͓͛͆̓̊̈́̋̐̒͑̿̓̈́̃͝ ̵̡̡͙̗̥͙̞̤̗̜̦̳͙̬̜̀́͛̋̃̍̓̿̈̄̈́͋̈́͊̆͛͜͝ͅa̸̝͍͇͙͖̻̜͚̘͈̹͎̹͍̒̆̓̽̿̎̈́̌̉̄̚͜ͅ ̸͕̙̮͈̖̯͗̎̈́͐͑͒̌̆̂͝͝ ̶̡̢̦̞̠̫̜̗̝͚̳̮̻̀̄͝t̵̨̛̹͓̰̙̥͙̭̩̝̯̼͇͕̱̍̃̉͘̕ ̸̢͎̯͖̭̍̏͑̕͜ ̸̨̔̏̈́̾̽̿̈̐̀͑̒̅̇̒̕͝͝ḩ̴͔͎̮͙̲͈͉̗͙̣̒͂̇ ̸͙͎͙͓̖͙̗̯̦̟͈̙̙͙͓̙̈́͝ ̶̪̗̙͂̿̈́͋͛̐͛̅̈́̐͐͘ę̴̳̞̬͔̼̪͇̣̰̱̲̗̠͑͂ ̵̢̧̠̮̹̖̃̐̈̔͛̓́̿̕͘ ̸̢̛͇̏̈́͝͝͝t̶̡̘͍͈̙͍̦͔̱͙͚̘͔͆̿̈̂́͑̈̓̽̊̃̿́̚ ̸̢͇͚͚͖͈̳̠̘̗̝̗̫̠̘̹͐̆̀̐̌͂̊́͑́̄̅͘͝ ̵̡͖͕̰̩̣̼̯̦̺̹͉̎̐͋̈͝į̷̩̝͍͚͔͔̹̳̳̤̹̝̰͚͍̘͋̈́̂͑̒̿̇͐̇͒̈́̾̚͝ ̶͔̀ ̸̨̢̤̺̼̫͍͇̹͇͈͖̰̤̙͐͐͘c̵̺͓͉̟̝̲̩͇̞͎̅̽̇͂͘ ̵̡̧͎̩̜͖̩͑̌̓̄̆̓̉̾͋̈́͒͒̚͜͠
[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

You're wasting people’s efforts on you again, Mint. You haven’t earned your place yet, Mint. What would think of you? Even worse, what would think? [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] @ BRYAN 🐺: [break][break]

You new beast’s are soft.

[break][break]

A new pain pulses through your body as you’re moved before gaping as you begin to process a strange, rapid beeping inches above you. [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1211967144057634827/NEON_UNRESPONSIVE.wav?ex=65f01f5c&is=65ddaa5c&hm=3ebb77ca0d0b91f7e91d3952d6c19864ec9b83a7ac7e5cd046f5fb6c1018c45f&[/player]
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: :smugs:

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 3:19:38 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/heartache%20-%20toby%20fox.mp3[/player]
[break]
Heartache - Toby Fox
[break][break]

He wakes up to his Genesect’s beeping, transmitting a report on him before Mint can stop him. “I’m good, I’m good. We’re moving.” he said, going to his feet and wincing when he moved a little too quickly. His partner is silent, blinking obediently even as the Beast faltered and leaned on the robot. Mint steadied his feet, blinked the spots out his eyes and slowly moved one arm off the mechanical beetle to check his body. Nothing felt wet. Nothing hurt too severely. He prodded at his chest and checked his body for possible sprains or fractures. He hurt but it's not nearly enough to convince him anything had broken. [break][break]

Good. He sighed in relief only to refocus. He thought he heard the legend cry out in the distance. But it’s covered up by indistinguishable whispering. He lets go of his Genesect forging ahead, breaking into the lower level of the Great Chasm. The humidity weighs down everything, and as he crossed the threshold he felt his back begin to sweat. [break][break]

It’s a little louder down there than up in the snow. Distant cries of pokemon, water dripping or rushing, and even the breeze shifting through trees and underbrush offer a cacophony of noise Mint is relieved to hear. Anything to tune out the whispers. But even when he retreated into nature, searching adamantly for a sign of the Galarian bird, they got louder and louder. Even the incessant beeping of his handheld, now out to help narrow down where the bird was, couldn’t help. [break][break]

‘The Fisks debuted an 8 year old’ [break]
‘Of course they did, Noemi’s MO is gimmicks’
[break][break]

Mint dropped further, careful to hop over roots and continuing down the fastest path into the deep gorge. His breathing picks up and he skids down rocky paths, kicking up rocks and stray pieces of tera crystal. His Genesect kicks up speed before eventually taking and hovering after their trainer. Occasionally it moved to attack something but when Mint followed all he saw was nothing. Genesect attacks things in the shadows, hidden and obliterated right before he can see. But as he runs, he catches sight of one lone eye that opened from the darkness and stares into him. [break][break]

[break][break]

‘This kid worked alongside master impressionist, Diego Saud and still got center page coverage’ [break]
‘Wasn’t it meant to be a three-way collaboration?’ [break]
‘Yes, but Leanne Belcher resigned halfway when the Fisk was given more canvas pace, or so they say.’
[break][break]

He felt a sudden chill as slowly the whisper converged into discernable dialogue, all echoing and repeating, speaking to each other and bringing up decades old gossip. The stare of a crowd that began to follow him, eyes opening from any discernible shadow in his path. It’s getting worse, he realized as he moved lower into the chasm, trailing into the cave system and into Area Zero. His breathing hitches, and he can barely hear his Genesect over the crowd bouncing off each other. [break][break]

‘You know the Fisk matriarch, anything to pull the spotlight towards her brood.’ [break]
‘Is she still having children?? At her age?’
[break]

[break][break] [break][break]

‘The Fisks debuted an 8 year old’ ‘Of course they did, Noemi’s MO is gimmicks’ ‘This kid worked alongside master impressionist, Diego Saud and still got center page coverage’ ‘Wasn’t it meant to be a three-way collaboration?’ ‘Yes, but Leanne Belcher resigned halfway when the Fisk was given more canvas pace, or so they say.’ ‘You know the Fisk matriarch, anything to pull the spotlight towards her brood.’ ‘Is she still having children?? At her age?’ ‘Have you heard the surrogate rumors?’ ‘Antain may leave her for one of them.’ ‘Some of them may not even be related.’ ‘So she’s covering up this possible scandal with a rushed debut-?!’‘The Fisks debuted an 8 year old’ ‘Of course they did, Noemi’s MO is gimmicks’ ‘This kid worked alongside master impressionist, Diego Saud and still got center page coverage’ ‘Wasn’t it meant to be a three-way collaboration?’ ‘Yes, but Leanne Belcher resigned halfway when the Fisk was given more canvas pace, or so they say.’ ‘You know the Fisk matriarch, anything to pull the spotlight towards her brood.’ ‘Is she still having children?? At her age?’ ‘Have you heard the surrogate rumors?’ ‘Antain may leave her for one of them.’ ‘Some of them may not even be related.’ ‘So she’s covering up this possible scandal with a rushed debut-?!’‘The Fisks debuted an 8 year old’ ‘Of course they did, Noemi’s MO is gimmicks’ ‘This kid worked alongside master impressionist, Diego Saud and still got center page coverage’ ‘Wasn’t it meant to be a three-way collaboration?’ ‘Yes, but Leanne Belcher resigned halfway when the Fisk was given more canvas pace, or so they say.’ ‘You know the Fisk matriarch, anything to pull the spotlight towards her brood.’ ‘Is she still having children?? At her age?’ ‘Have you heard the surrogate rumors?’ ‘Antain may leave her for one of them.’ ‘Some of them may not even be related.’ ‘So she’s covering up this possible scandal with a rushed debut-?!’Ť̷̛̗̞̝͖̃̆ȟ̶̡̥̩͐͠ȅ̷̡̨̛̥͕̻͖̜̳̅͠͠ ̴̝̿F̸̨̾̓̕i̵̛͓̹̰̫̩̳̝̚͝ș̷̯̩̔̍̀́̔̿̂k̷̟͈͖̭̪̺̬̾̆́͊s̸̝̭͂͜ ̸̲͈̖̞̂̊̆d̶̛͔͓̪̲̝́́͂̓̚ͅȩ̶̫̘̻͙͆̏̿͊͜b̸̧̳̳̩̖͕̓͊̊̊̈́ư̵͔͔̔̒͊̿̓t̸̨̤͓̤̥̺͈͙̄̓ę̴̛̤̞̞̪̱͉̐̔͒͜d̴̬̗̝̔ ̴̻̊̓̂̄̿̂͂͒à̷̯̘̊͝n̷̡̪̞̹̫͔͓̉͑̉̚͝͠ ̴̧̣̟̗̠̉̈̒̆͗̃̄͠ͅ8̴͎͍͋̊̐̔͆̾̾ ̸̢̻͉̹͂̈̇̑͌͝ȳ̷̢͈͋̍̅̂̌͘e̸̡̫̻͙͈̬̮̔̑̆ạ̴̧̺̦̪̟̱͒̌̓̀r̵̝̰̙̩̱̣̘̞̋̽̐̆͂̂ ̸̝̲̃o̷̧̝̼͌̍̀l̸͔̳̳̙̩̥͈̆̈́̇d̶̨̻̜̗̥̑̈́̃̈͆̎̓̃͜’̷͖̋͑̄͛ ̵̮͈̤͐̌͊͆́̚‘̵͈͙̀̆̓̂̂̅̌Ợ̵̯̹̙̫͖͐́̀̅͘͜͝f̵̦͓͚͍̚ ̸̨̛͕̹̲͍̆͊̈́̕̕c̵̛̟̹̼̺̈́̀̌͝ỏ̸̠̞̫̰̀̽͐̅͑͝ͅu̵̺̮̺͑̏́r̷̨̨̲͇̦̹̘͒̀͌̈͜s̴̢̼͎̥̫̠͊͘e̶̖̘̩͓̞̱͌̾͐̂͐͑͝ ̸͖͍͕̿́̀̍̈́͘t̷̨̝̤͖͓͇̹͉̃̾̐̏̇̽̿̃h̸̠̮̥̦͍̳͖̭̓̄̄͂͒͒̓e̷͚̥̓̍̎̽͘ỳ̴͓̘͉̖̙͔̝͋ ̴͔̺͉͇̃̀̃̅͠͠d̷̗̬̊͋͐͋̒î̷̢͔̲̱͙̘̝̞͊͆̎̆̚͝d̴̨̡͎̏́͒̿̋̿͊,̷̹̜͕̜̤͑̍̍̂͗̈́̚ ̴̛̙̏̇̓N̴͎͎̪̞͑ǫ̸̧̨̻̞̭̲̲͌̇̿̌e̴̪͈͎̫̦͖̍̓̑͛͌̀͛̂m̸̱̰̑͜į̴͙̟͓̖̣͍̯̌̀’̷͍̥͎͗̅̃̿̐̇̚s̸̛̝͇̏͆͒̾͊͆ ̶̺̻͓̣͋M̵̮̫̆̆͊̾̄͑̕Ơ̶̯̲͉̔͐ ̷̧͇͇̓ĭ̵̯̯̩̹̟̠̯͒̽͒͒̚͝ͅs̷͍̯͙̰̖͑͊̏̓͆͋͝ ̵̭̩̠̙̒̀̄ğ̶̠̼͓̺̳͇̤ì̶̥̤̪̬̮̰̍̋̆͝m̴̢̥̳̟̞̅̉̂̆̏̇̎m̵̮̦͓̲̮͉̗͕̐̂̈̒̎i̷͋͝ͅc̶̻͖͎̳̳̤̒̀̓͂̌̈͌ḱ̶̛̭̿̉͂̀̿͘s̷̨̰͉͉͓̯͙̠͗̌̂̆’̶͙̻̱̲̖̳̙͆͒̉̆͑ ̴̨̜̲̺̬̦͓̔́‘̸̡̺̦̙̰̝̥͋̍͋̉Ț̵̢̨͔͖̲͚̲̾̋h̴̋͆̑̉̄̆́ͅỉ̶͈̘̭̼̦͆s̴͓̝͘͜ ̷̢͓̝̣̟̹͈̫̐͗͂͐̏̿̕k̶̙̑̎͒į̶̝͍͖͚̳̿͌̊́͗̃d̵̢̯̫̎̉̈́̍́̈ ̴̡̺̖̘̪͖̤́̂̊̆̚w̸̱̪̩̝͛͒̅͝ő̸̭̗̺͎̜̅̌r̴̡͓͔̯͚̝͋̀̑̋̌k̸͖̰͑́̅͐̚͘͝ͅe̶̦͍͂̊̇̎d̶͇̈́͆̈́͑͆̆̾̂ ̶̧͐̚a̸͍̐́́̋̊͗̀̓l̸̫̟̯̈́͑͂͆̇̊͠ö̸̞͖̹̮̮͍́͠ͅn̶̝͙̬̭͑̈́͐͂̅̈͜ġ̸̤̫̱̤̹̕͜s̸̻͓̣͚͌͋ḭ̶̘̟̓̎̃̌́̿d̴̙̑̈́̑ę̴̛̤͉̗̣̱̤̌̆̒͝͝ ̷̢̧̝̰̻̉̄ͅm̸̪̒̊à̶̺̪̫̎̉̕s̴̛͇͓͎͍̠͕̟̙͛̓̎̇t̷̖̫͉̳̞̯̗͍͂̽̌̇̌ë̷̡͚̱́͛̇̀̒͐͘͝ŗ̸͍̑̊̐̄̕ ̶̲̊ì̵̢͖̲̤̼̋͊m̶͙̩̮̜̜̦͆p̴̫̎̊͆́r̶̛̻̠͛̅ͅe̸̛̱̎̆́̄͝ṣ̵͖̗͚̒̐̌̓̒̎̕s̷̖̝̟͎̃͐͆ͅị̵̹̭͂̒̈͝o̵͇͖̞͇̟̍̄ͅń̶͔͚̬̙͍͔͋̾̊ì̴̛̙́̂͝s̸͖̝͎̳͉̥̈́͘͘t̷̟̊͝ͅ,̶̢̨̬̰̮͇̦̭̀̀́̐̾̽͘ ̵̳̦̓̑͐̎̽͆̕̚D̸̨̮͍̥̔̉i̶͍̞̮̗̫̯̚̕ê̵͍̱̺͕͙̣̰̓g̵̖̗͚͉̰̐͒͠ȏ̴͕͔̊͒́ ̸̧̨͍̑͒́͊̂̏̚͘Ș̴̘̞̑̓̈́̈́̓̌͠͝ą̵̬̟̘͐ͅų̴̣͙̹́̎͂̇̃͘d̵̙̲̰̱̈́̉̈́ ̶̱͖̳͖̳͙̒a̵̠̫̘͆̕͜ǹ̶̢͖͈̩̌ḑ̴̟̠̹̲̿̌́̅͐̋̚͝ ̴͍͍̆̔̀̕͘[̶̪̂̈́̆͒̅͋͗ḯ̴͎̖͛̓̓]̴͓̙̣̪̈́̈s̶̱̦͎̑́̑̕t̴̢̯͈̣̲̝̗̄i̸̛̝͕̫̞͇͍͓͖l̸̔͐̋̊͜l̵̘̗̗͗͆̊[̸̗̾̌̒̀̑͑̀/̸̮̩̳̦̈́̔͐̿͝į̴̻̞̾̋̅̒̈́͘]̸̹͇̥̫͆̉̋̕͠ ̷̗̀̀̈͛̽͠g̴̡̡̭̲̳̪͇͓̐͛̌̂͘o̷͍͓̼͖͚̫͔͋̀̽͊́͝t̸̫̦͉̳̥͌ ̵͖̫̭̲̊̿̎̑̿̃̀c̴͎͊̅́̑e̸̯͖̾̃͌̊̐̋̕n̷̺̩͕̞̝̈̀͂t̴̲̣̪͔̼̺͙̉̾̔̈́͌̂̿͜è̴̡̙͍̮̂̌̎ŕ̸̥͛ ̴̧̢̨̞̰̳̙̝͂́̔̒̈͂̓p̸̧̤̰̮̟̪̳̪̐̿̔͌͌͘͘͝a̸͇̓̿̽g̴͇̩͛͊̄e̴̫͖͙̹̠̓̿̈́̕͝ ̴͎͓̥̤̪̏̒̊̚c̵͈̞̈́̈́̃̇̌͊ơ̸̺̝̒v̷̡͚̞̟͍͎̯͖̂́̾̚̕̕͠ẹ̴̝͕̣̱͖͚͂̈́̔̋r̴̨̖͕̰͔̤̣̞̃̑͘̕ā̵̝͓̺͉̹͈̱̖̃͆̓̄g̵͚̺̠̥̱͓̹̍́͘è̶̻̊̕’̴̢̓͆͝ ̴͖̜̤̯̯̤̈́̔̋͝‘̸̨̛̯͕̇͊̓̑͗̚͘Ẅ̵̢̖͙̳̃͛̇͋̕̕̕ǎ̶̘̥̹̳̐s̸̖̳͉̈́̄̆̍̊͘n̷̟͙̱̄̽̅͒͗̑̍’̷̧̳̄̋ͅt̶͍̼̺̆̄ ̴̧̹̩̅͋̋į̵̖͗͑̔͘͠t̸̞̱̣̼̪̙̗̜̓͑ ̵̘̩͉̮̥͇̮̊̓́͐̈́͗ṁ̷̥̹̲̅̚ē̸̬͒͛ą̶̗͉̻̗̩̠̦̐͌n̸̡̳̟̮̈͊̆̑͗̆̓͜͠ẗ̶͇̘̹̝̰̗́̄͒̈́̆̆̕͘ ̴̪͉̻̦̅̂̋̅̋ͅt̴̳̼͓̫͆̈́͐͐͋̎̚o̸̧̘̻͔͐̉̓̋͘ ̴̧̨̙̣̙̘̲̓͊͜͝b̴͚̤͔͓͙̱̾̄͋̿̏̚͜é̴̙̥͚̽̆̅̉̊ ̶͙̲͑̆̇́̊ą̶̩̫̀ ̴̺͎̤͖̥͐̾̅͑͝ť̷͔̦͖͎̲͓̇̂̑̔̓ͅh̸̞̘̭̜͍̃͠͝ͅr̷͈̫͖̻̬̐͐̔̀̑͘͜e̶̱̭̗̥͑͛͑͜e̶̜̘͌͂̚-̵͉̙̝͇̯̘̼̇̊̾͛̂͜ẅ̷̧̥̪̱̰̲́̈́͊̅́̃̉ả̸̮̜̱͓̦͍y̶̡̼̮̙̰͖̪̽͂͋̾̍͊̈́ͅ ̷̧̭̝͖̌͗͘ć̵͖ͅo̸̼͖̟̊͂͐̄̾͑̊͘l̶̡̢̤̞͊̕l̵̩̺̫͐̎̾̈́ä̶̢̦̥͇̻̳́͆̎͑͗̎̿͐b̶͕̝̍̽o̸̱̞̦̒͛͝ŕ̶̮͈̘͍̰a̵̡̱̱̤͇̍͋̽t̵̩̬̻͐̚ͅi̵̛̛̻͔͔̲̝̜̳̳͌́͒͒͝ö̷͕̂͑́́̒n̷̪͆̏?̷͈͇̬̤̯̣̭̬͒̆̀̌͑̈́̒’̷͕̹̻̬̟͉͊̌ ̷̰̪̩̈́́̍̉̾̈́͌͝‘̸̨͝Y̷̜̬͓̱̪̋̈́̆͆̓͜e̵̛̟̤̝̤͑̆̂̚s̵̡͆̑͂͝,̸̯̘͈̜͗͐̅̕ ̷̳̃̄͝b̷̲̝̈̀͘u̸̧̨̗̙̠̩̠͐́̒̀̽̚t̶̬̻̪̪̞̂́ ̷̛̼͕̤͎̱̒̎̑̈́̎̈͜͜L̶̯̼̠̀̀̍͐͌͜e̴̡̧͉͇̻̱̔a̶̡̨̞͛̏n̷̟̞͎̝̘̹̯̠̈́͋̅̍ǹ̵̖̋͊͒͘ẹ̸̢̮̃͊̉̉͗̓̏̃͜ ̴̘̠͓̭̂̔̀͑B̷̨̝̽e̶̩͕̊̈́̎ļ̷̹̮͇͇̭̒͛̎̕c̵͈̏̆̍́́̀͒h̴͓͓̐̐̽͋̔͝e̷̢̨̤̣͚̅̒̿̀̾̏͝͠r̷͈̪̝̍ ̵̡͚̦͓̜͈̗̂́̃̂̑́̓͜r̵͕̘̻̭͎̪̝͑e̷̗̭͉̬͑͘ͅs̸͘̕͜i̶̙̓͂͛͘g̷̨̢͈̹̤̝͒͆͜ͅn̸͙̦̻͒̔̉̚͝͝͝͝ẽ̴̢̩͎̱͉̱͕̽͝͠d̶̡̨͇̻͖̭̳̄̒̉ͅ ̶̰̠͙̈́͊̈̽͋h̶̯̭̺͎̼̀̑̂̓̎̌a̴̮͈͍̼͌̏̃͂͗͋̂l̴͍͈̮̝̽̈͂̀͐̅̍f̷̱̼̩͉̥̓̀̅͐́̍̚͝w̸̧͚̄̏á̵̭͉͎͈̭͐̄̅͋̏y̴̛̰̹̫͋̉͑̆ ̷̧̥̿͊́̃͐͝ẃ̸̹̤̄h̷̜̪̤͐͝ȩ̷̯͕̀̿̅̓̃̈́n̷̢̯̰̞̞̠̍̓͋̌̒̃ ̵̺̻͉̘̗̖̽̈́̈́̑́̎̏͜t̸̛̙͇̘̘͚̬̲̯̒̒̉̈ḧ̶̤̟́̕ͅȩ̴̞̂̏̏͑̏́ ̸͖̝͕̩͕̬͘F̶̟̼̙͙̲̦͇̙̈̅̾̍̎̈́̍ī̶̡̖̟̞͇̣͙̻̋̃̂͌̐̇ș̶̱́̔̅̏̚k̵̗̟̙̅̏̒̎̈́͜ ̸̧̨̛̗͎̀̈̃͒͆̔͘w̷̺̯͝a̵̩͒̈́͑͘ş̸̼̮̤͊̈́̄͆͋͋͗ ̶̲̜͉͗̏g̶̨̦͉̪̣̤̲͑i̷̩̺̳̎͆̇v̸͍̼̫̠̥̑̈́͌͐͗͌̈́͜͠e̸̻̜͔͕̱̐͊͗͐́̀n̵̢̛̮̙̗̑ ̷̗̥̜͉̾̾̄̍̉͜͜͠m̸͖̜̮͈̏̈̽͒̕̚͝ơ̷̤̺̭̑̉̈́̽́͘r̸̨̧̮͍̲̲͙̾͌̾͝e̴̢͇̠͖͌̾̑͑͊̈́̉͘ ̷̧̬͎͍̀̒̔̃͜͝c̴̠̼̜̍̔̽̓̉̐̚ͅả̵̧͍̭̉͜n̵̰͌̑̄̈̆̑v̶̲̝̮͇̠͆̇̀̇̓a̷͎͇̫̹͍͌͂s̸̥͕͚̾ ̷̛͈͎̱̙̮̫͂̔̕ͅp̴̢̼̎à̸̬̻̳c̶̦̯̰̥̦̉̌ͅḛ̶̗̙͇̓̑͜,̶̧͍̠̥̃̀̊̊͝ ̴̫̐̀͊͘̕̚o̷̜̘̝̭̗̐̄̇̄̎͘ͅr̷͎̤̹̗̹̰͚͔͊̈́͒̏̉̇̕ ̵̡͓̻̍̒͋̓̕s̶̡͙͈̜̅̏̒̅̉̔̕͜ͅo̶̲̪̝̟̓͂̐͗͂̓́ ̴̡̧̼̲͈͑t̶̡͚̺̻̼̥̂̄̈́̃̐̊͜͝ḣ̵͖̈́͛̑̊̇̍ē̶̪͕̠̓̋̀͆̽͠ÿ̶̹͈̳̗̞̭̻́͋̍͌̕ ̶̧̠̫̭̙͚͇͉͛̋̋̒͛̅̒̑ŝ̸̖̮̽̋̔a̵̧̼̭̽͗̊̋͌̅̚y̸̢̭̜̽̈͘͝.̵̧̛̛͔̳̭̪̌̾̍̀͝’̸̱̬̔̈́̒̏̍̕͘͠ ̸̩̺̞͖̥̮̎̀̄͆̕͠‘̵̯̬̎̂̉͊̋̾Y̶̧̬̱̌̅̏͂̈ớ̶͇̬̞̘̬̮͚́̑̑͆ṷ̷̢͍͋͜ͅ ̶̢̧̫̻̫̗͂͝ͅk̶̛͕̬͕͎̩͙̹̀̌͗͒͜͝ņ̵̰͈̮̣̹͍͕̓͗̉o̷̳̞̲̤̙̲̰̐̓ẁ̸͕͙͝ ̸͈͖̇̅t̶̢̻͓̺̜̳̉͌́͑̕h̶̡̳̯͚͂̋̐͑̕̕͝ẻ̵̝̼̥̤̗̳̝̈͐̌̕ ̸͚̂͆̀̐̔̐̆̓F̶̞̏͝ȋ̵͎̬̞́̈́̑̅̚͝s̵͚̓ḵ̴̐ ̶̜͍͙̯͙̜̗̿͝ͅm̸̢̰̘͎̠͖̗̮͊͂́̈́͌ą̷̭̤̻̓̀͒̇̉͐̈́̕t̸͈̙̯̱̞͙́̐͂̈́́̀͘r̷̝̝̭̙̎̄͐̀̈́̓͑i̶̳̫̦̞̰͖̓̆̇̀̍ͅa̴̧̯̻̒̒̓̈́̔̎r̸̛̰͓͇̺̹̗͔͓̂́͑́͐̽͐c̷̡͇̪͔͑̍̑̎̾͝͝ḩ̶͎͎̆̾̒̈́͠,̴̡̪̓́̋̾̚͝͠ ̵̡̨̦̟͖͉̊́â̷̹̰̰̘n̶̟͕͕͔̥̭͆͂y̸̙̋̔̀̈́ͅṫ̶̛̠͓͔̮̹̲̬̭̀̃̕͝͠h̴͉͇̲͓̲̑́́̍̚i̸̧̡͔̠̦̥͍͛͛̀n̸͉͕̟͔͇̺̞̹̑̐̈́͋g̸̨̖̹͐͛̂ ̵̨̞͎̋̍͋t̷̨̍̈́̈́ö̵̺̥͘͜͠͝ ̸̡̡̮̪̮̙͛p̶̖̀ŭ̸̯̏̾l̴͚̳̘̤̈́͊̑͂́̍̈ľ̷̻̗̩͍̝̻ ̴͖̻̝͇̩͠ť̵̢̈́̔̍̒̓̾̚ḩ̷̧̛͉͉̩̃ẹ̷̭͇̔͐̍̇̀̀̆͝ ̸͈͊͒̈́͆s̵̨̯̜̳̋̊̕p̵̭̚̚o̷̘͍͙͑͂̓ẗ̶̺̱̫̰̥̺͖́̀̓̀l̸͎͌̀́͌̽͝i̷̧̥̣̬͙̰̟̎̾͆g̵̡̢̥̻͙̳̏̇̍̐̄̌͝h̴̝̯̞͓̤̽t̷͉̭̼̙̓̌͗̑́͌ ̴̪̰͓̱̗̖̃̉͛̎̉͂͝t̷̻̰̦̾͜o̵̳̽̽̔̂̀͆w̵͚̱̤̣͚̬͂a̸̛̠̿̐͝r̵̙͚̱̟̤̤̲͝d̸̹͈͙̟̈́̅͒̕͝͝s̸̱̜̤̣̠̗͕͆͂̅̈͜͠ ̴̛̩͙̈͐͑h̸͓̬̠̤̫́̐̓͌̿̃ͅe̷̫͉̒́͒̒͜r̸̡̫̟͈̹̔̋̃̚ ̶̞̰̠͇͉̭͐́̄̈̿͒͐̀͜b̵̡̧̙̣̹̮̾̈́̿ͅr̶̳̳̃́̈́̅̏͝ô̵̼̤̩̭͇̟̈́̉́̒̐̆́o̷̡͈̫͇͈͆͛̍͋̎͆̋d̴͇͌́̔̃.̵̛̬͚͌͗͘͠͝’̵̢̳̺̫̮͌̓̐̍ ̶̢̜̮͖͈̤́̎͊‘̷̠̥̳̤͓̭̙͒̇͐͗̀̿͊͜͠Ȉ̵̫͖̳̕s̸̭̮̼͙̈̊ ̵̯̲͍̮͚̍̎̌̎ș̶̱̤̠͂h̵̛̺̯͉̮̹͚̭̊͆̇̇̂͝e̴̬͒̃̍̏̒͝ ̶̠̪̩̳̰̲̝͍̑ṡ̶͖̺͉̪͍͇t̷͕̮̽́̓̈̑̿̚ị̵̧̭̈́̄͐́̓͝ͅl̵̢̥̞̖͓̱̈͂̈́̓̎͗̈́ḷ̴̮͈̾ͅ ̷̜̝̜̣̜̇̉͆̿h̵̨̝͓̱͖͎̑͋̔̾̓̚͜a̴͓̣͎̼̦͝v̵͕͚̥̭͑i̸͚̱̮̱̱̋͊͑͌̀͜n̵͖̦̭̬̥̪̦͂̑͂͊̑͜g̸͎̞͚̪͊͒͊̒͂́ ̵̤̭̗͇͂͆̒͊̑̇ͅc̸̰̼̝̤̦͚͎͙͂̈̏͐̈́̈h̵̲̅̿̈̅̈̑̚ȋ̶̧̭̯̻̘̖̱̈́̂͋͆̆ͅļ̷̛͍̣͈̱̔̄̈́̇̊̕͠ͅd̷̞͙͍̻̒r̴͈̬̳͕̲̦̱͔̋e̷̛̙̒̐͂̏̃͠͠n̵̟̣̽̉͛?̵͇̤̗̺͌̔͛́͆͐?̷̨͎̃͋̃̏́͌̕͝ͅ ̷̧̳͛̆͐͂͛͆́͘A̸̖͔̗̞̗̫͓͗̈̔͒͂͝t̴̟̬̙̼̜͕̜̂̎̿͘ ̶̢̡̫̜̖̗̙̄̔͛̅͐[̷͈͗̾͑̑̓i̶̛̦̋͛̐̾́̔͒]̶̨̛̍̀͌͆̀́̐ḫ̸̍́̓e̵̡̲͕̥̫͑͑̈ŗ̶̛̜̰̻̬̣̤̜̽[̶̳̰̠͇͖̻͗̃/̷̬̘͙̗̞̈́̑̇͊̋̀͝͝į̸̨̫͚̫̗̳̈̇̑͗͝]̴̜̥̮̳͉̫͂̄̆ͅ ̷̞̣̓̆̉̄͒͂a̸͕̬̥͎̰͚̱̓̓͑̓͑͛͑̐g̴͎̲̬̭̬̊̋ͅę̵̦͇̫͎̬̇̄͘?̸͇͓̈́̀̌̋ͅ’̴̩̲̝͆̄̇̾͘ ̶̭̙̣̌̒̍̂͝‘̸̨̩̼̲͆͑͜H̵̟̰̩̬̓͐̈́̾̓̎̇̿ą̴̱̝͕̖͕̈́̈̆͌͗̾v̷̙͛̌̑̎è̷̛͕͖̖̻̦̽͑̌͜ ̵̨͒̽̈́̀̿̀͌͊ỳ̷̼̖ō̶͇̬̤͔̺̈́͊͊̽̕u̴͖͔͚̲͎̱͛͌́̈́̆͜ͅ ̸̖̬̼̗̱̪͚̋ͅh̷͍̱̟̬͖͓̎̉͑̕ȅ̴͇̼̙̗à̷̧̢͚̙̭̰͓̌̆r̷̙̳̭͐͂̏d̶̘͉̉͐͛̄͂͌̄̃ ̸̧̡͚̩̻̼͍̅̽̏͛͋̚ͅt̶̡̳̬͎̬̭̊̈͝h̸̞̃̑̆͊͂̾͌͠e̵̡̢͓̼̤̥̖͈̐ ̴̟͋͛̈̌͝s̴̢͚̫̣͔͙̩̳̀̒u̶̖̲̳͇̤͓͉͊̂͜ŗ̸͉̺̫̤̳̹̒̈́̿̈̚͠ŕ̶̨̛͉͖̩̙̬͐́̈́̅̈̕͜ͅo̸̡̨̥̘̥̺̯̓̈́g̴̩̱̬̒̓͘à̸̧̡̗̩̟̙̫̰͆̈́̒͒̕͝͝t̶͙͛̓̆̚͝ḛ̴̽̆̍͂̕͝ ̴͙̯͉͓̭̗̍͋ṟ̵̦͙̪̻̝̘̓͒̍̚ṷ̵̜͚̈́̀͑͊̈́̍̚ͅm̶̫̭͓͇̍́̍̀̏̕ͅo̸̮̤̳͎̰̔̎͌͐r̵̨̯͔̳̲̹̬̿̀̄͑̅s̴̛̼̺̻͉͇̃̆͛́̏͜͝?̸̭͌̀͛͊̎̂͠’̵̻͖̬̦̔͋͌̚͜ ̵͉͇̼͈͐̌͆̔͜‘̵͎̘̮̪͎̓̽̄̂̾͜͝͠A̸̘̮̗͖̝̗͒͗̔͝ǹ̴̖̦̬̙t̶͙̤̭̥̱͓̩̎̒͗́̓̈́ͅa̶̖͖̝͋i̸̭̬͉̬̕n̸̛͔͍͉̗͚͇̼̐͂̀͛̚͝ ̶̤̲̬̖̻̹̦̆ḿ̴̞̜̾̆̂̿̍̓̅͜a̵͍͔̺̝̩̓͂̇̾̀̃̕͜͠ͅy̸̢̳̮͖̙͎̯̌͋̑́ ̴̙̅̚l̵̡͍̟̻̠̪̏̒̑́̚e̸̖̠̳͙̹͖̗̮̍͋͋̕a̷͖̦̬͎͔̙̙̱͒̿͛̕v̴̹̓̈́͋e̸̢̡̤̦̙̭̱͊̾͂̀̈́͘͝͝ ̶̡̨̯̈́ẖ̵̖̅̒͛̈͊̄e̴̺̤͇̾̈́̏̏̔̕͝͝r̵̳̙̅ ̵̧̨̩̯̬̈́̀̾f̸̨͚̫̄̔͂̊̊̔͠ờ̵̰̖̹̔r̸̜͔̩͕̘͆ ̷̖̫̥͇̒̽͐͛̋͘o̶̖͉͑̀͂̕n̷͇̄̀̃͘͝e̷̛̙͗̄̐͗ ̵͎̃͌̄̽̽̚o̴̩̣̥͝f̷̬̭̝͚̮̪̭̎̽̿̓̋̒ ̶̛̱̙̥̼͔͒̋̀̓̐̚̚t̸̪͍̳̗̼̼̿̿͆̔̒̓̚͜ͅḥ̷͖̺̽e̸̱̞̮̲̙̦̣͂̆̈́̈̏̍̀͜͝ḿ̶̯̯̓͌̈.̶̦͇̩̺̮͉̼̊̃’̸̛̦̱̜ ̴̦͚̔͑̎́‘̷̛̤̻͕̞̀S̸̡̛̩̲͈̙̐͒͝ö̵͕̝͖̱͎̮͕̠m̸̨̞͕͈̰̻̼̊̆̊̂͝e̶͍̝̤̰͒͌̕͘̕ ̶̹̹̺̻͍̯̈́̏͘ö̵̫̘̦́f̶̳͔͓́ ̷͖̒͒͂͗̈́t̴̢͇̻͎̻̦̯̽͊̏̀̀̏͜ḧ̷̲́ë̵̠͕̺̥̪̗̪́́̚͠͝m̵̢̭͔̪̥̄̓ ̷̖͖͖̥̫̃ṁ̴̢̼̘͎͉͉̝̈̂̂̓̉͗̾͜ȧ̶̻̜̐͋͂̈́̈́̂̚y̴̢͒̊̊̊̈́ ̵͙̹͍̤͕̘̃͐̂͘ǹ̶̝͕̯͖̏o̸͙̓̒̈́̄̆̚t̸͓̦̯͓̩̠͆ ̵̧̨̧̲̤̭͖́͋̓e̸̘̟̳̙̊v̵̢̛͕̣̩̞͖͙͗̃͐̚͠e̴̡̡̲̫̜̾͑̅͌̚͝n̵̥̎͛̕̕͝͠ ̴̡̨̡̞̫͇̠̝̊̐̓͋͗ḅ̶͗̄̊̒̎e̵̼̺͖͉͖̪͎̓̔͋̈́̌͑́͜ ̸̨̣̳͚̪̱̰͆̔̾̑r̷̡͔̟̟͆́̈́͠e̶̯̹͓̤̰̜̲̋͗l̷͈̗͈̝͇̩̹̤͊ā̴͓͙t̵͇̳̑́̀̈́ͅe̷̡̘̼̥̊d̷̙̥̰̻̙̑̃.̵̢͓͋̈̅̽̌̕̚͜͝’̷̲̯̯̐̌͆͘͠ ̶̨̧̹̳̟̅̒̆̈́‘̵̨̲̤̀͊S̵̢̨͓̼̗̪͇̥͌͋͒͂̑́̚ȏ̶̜̳̰̤̏́͛̾̚ ̶̢̧̻͖̺̅́̓̉͜s̶̨̮̼̯̦̪̼̠̆͗̚h̵̯̰̤̤͛͛͝e̸̯͇͗’̷̼͒̐s̵̮͍̰̯̃ ̵̨̤̍́̉̅ç̶͚͓̌͊̇͜ǒ̷̢̹̱̳̃͝v̴̡̨͔͍̠͚̺̫͘͝e̸̝̱̖̒̒͋͂̈́r̵̤͎͖̣̤͉̩̣̀͘i̴̺̗̤̺̲̻̗͎͗͌͌̽̇̑̚͘n̷̖͚̾̓̎̔̚ͅg̶̢͎̱̱̱̬͆̄̊ ̵̨̨͇͉͙̞̓͋̾͘ǘ̴̢͇̟͖͈͎̘̋̉̑͆͘͝͝p̸̧̢̳̰̥̂͂ ̴͍̲͈̟͇́ţ̴̜͍̼̬̯͍͖̒̄̋̐h̶̛̩̱̙̼̣͆́ȋ̶̟̄̓̄͘͝s̶̡̧̧͈̘̒̎̋̒͊͂̌̚ ̶͖̹̙͔̌̂̽͒͊p̶̧͍̳͓͔͓̪͍̈́͒o̵̧̤͇͈͙͉̓͑s̵̢̤̠̘̯̼͗̃̑̀̊̅s̵̖̭̣̎͝į̵͌͋̌̀̚ḇ̵̡̎̇̌l̷̲͒͠ͅệ̴͍̬̩͚̀ ̵͇͌̉͂̕͘s̷̛̝̖̥̩̩̲͑̏͗̄̂̚c̵̖̹̭͎͉̙͉̿̃̓̀̐̆̄̉á̸͕̬̮͇̩̠̦͔̽̃̈́̈́͝n̸̤̈́̈̀͜ḓ̷͒̅͋̀̍̆͌̉a̶̬̟̘̮̿͒͜l̶̛̜̰̭̟̫̜̙͔̀̌̇̇̚̚ ̸̞͚̣̤̥̌͊̎̒̃́̒̕ẅ̵̯͔̃̇͘͜͝î̶̜̮͇̹̹́̚t̴̡̟̙̣̆̍̊̈́́͝h̵̭͎͚̦̻̟̖̋͛̓̋͊̄̂͠ ̸̳̀a̸̛̠̗̽̾͛͝ ̴̧̠̖̯̐̂͛̑r̸͍̞̭͓͕̦̦̳̐̏̒̚͠u̷͔̤͍̯̥̦͉̾̋̏̾͆͆͝s̴͈̿h̸̹̟̹͎̝̞̫̖́͊ē̵̡̝͉̹̬̝̺̐̿̎̈ͅd̶̢͙̟̈́̀̈̆̑͆́͜ ̷̡͈̘͌́͆͝ḑ̷͎̳̂ͅe̴̼̣̥͈̻͑̈́͐͂̇̌̂͘b̵̜̘͖̞͚͛́̈́̍͠ǘ̸̢͖̟̍̉́̚t̸̼͉̮̬͊̈́̃̆͌͝͝-̶̺̫̱̎̉̔̇̂͛̕?̵̨͍̤̙̓̂̂!̷̡̣̤̱̱͍̗́̍’̴͉͎͎̼̲̌̑
[break][break]

Mint plunged into darkness, diving with a scream as he tripped forwards into a wall of darkness and eyes unable to hear himself think. His Genesect lets out nearby cries, electricity crackling around them and echoing around the cave systems. Mint picks himself up against the blue halo of tera crystals as the cave opens up to a large clearing. The beeping in his handheld idly pushing through the dull roar of gossip buzzing nonstop in his head. But he can’t quite catch his breath yet. [break][break]

To think I share blood with a child this spineless is-

[break][break]

Embarrassing.

[break][break]

Mortifying.

[break][break]

Eyes and darkness take form. Among the dim blue light of tera specimens were his oldest siblings, circling him like sharks. His panic is blood in the water. Unlike a League rat, Neon doesn't fool his family who circle him like sharks. The eldest Fisk children, the foundation of their fame, and the standard every single one of them strived for, stood before him. Serafina deigned to look him in the eye for once, and the twins wasted no time flanking and cornering him. [break][break]

You don’t feel guilty at all, do you?

[break][break]

Alonso and I missed Kalosian Fashion Week.

[break][break]

Serafina needed to cancel her tour half way through.

[break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/articuno%20cries/galarian%20articuno%20sound%202.wav[/player]
[break] [break][break]

I don’t have time for this.

[break][break]

His siblings' voices curl into the dozens of others he tried to steel himself from it all. Not when his goal is so close. It felt like the bird was taunting him. He needed his breathing under control, his focus on moving through visions of people he hated. But every word grips his heart with panic, and guilt. Years of emotion he’d suppressed and never worked through rising to the surface. [break][break]

No Fisk would ever heed this tabloid trash.

[break][break]

She waves her hand, a gesture that plays with the volume of the crowd of voices like she's waving off smoke. [break][break]

How low will you go to disgrace us?

[break][break]

You ran from something hundreds of people beg for-

[break][break]

His sister’s voice is cut off by a scream of frustration as Mint brandished a knife and lunged forward, tired of it all. [break][break]

You didn’t even visit me at the hospital!!

[break][break]

His blade strikes through, plunging into the flesh of a Brute Bonnet before it roared. And much like smoke, his siblings are gone and a Paradox’s vines are slowly wrapping around his body to rip him apart. Mint froze, unsure of what he was looking at. Only second ago he’d been arguing with Amaretta and now- [break][break]

He doesn't move a muscle, but his Genesect sparks up, blasting back the giant mushroom with a ZAP CANNON. Vines forcefully tear and the robot comes to its trainer’s aid once again. The bot herd Mint away, pushing him towards their signal, and more importantly, away from imminent threat. [break][break]

The screams of the Brute Bonnet fade, as do the crowd of eyes and whispers. “Are you registering that?” he asked as he caught himself and began running again in earnest. But the Genesect beside him doesn’t understand the command. It beeps, possibly running it’s own radar check on the immediate vicinity before going silent. No threats detected. [break][break]

Stress. I’m sleep deprived, and stressed.

[break][break]

He rationalizes it all away, no matter how scary or vivid it was. The effects of his emotional baggage rising to the surface are easy enough to ignore, save for a sore throat. And some wet cheeks. Whatever. He could take that. Ignore the close calls. Focus. Even as he repeated this mantra to himself it doesn't prepare him for the beast expecting them. [break][break]

Perched on a hill, surrounded by tera crystals and waiting quietly was the Cruel pokemon. Its stare gave him pause. He conferred with his partner: real. Infinity signature detected. Mint grabbed another pokeball moving forward on Articuno's position. “Capture, not destroy.” he reminded his bot before it deployed. [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/articuno%20cries/galarian%20articuno%20sound%206.wav[/player]
[break] [break][break]

Before his Genesect can even send off a BUG BUZZ to stun it the bird screams, once more throwing steel feathers and stopping their approach. It lifted itself into the air and dive bombed towards Mint. Panic grips him and he can’t do anything but scream. [break][break]

And then the bird simply smashes into nothing. Galarian Articuno phases right through him, and the signature on his handheld immediately dies. Mint is left standing there, dumbstruck. For a moment he doesn’t move. And then the Genesect, ever faithful, moves to cover. It’s beeping grounding Mint in the present. Quietly, he pulls out his handheld to check. Two signatures in the region still. [break][break]

And absolutely nothing in the Silent Icelands. [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/articuno%20cries/galarian%20articuno%20sound%209.wav[/player]
[break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: on my fucking KNEES baby

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 1:47:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🌃🌃🌃

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/waterfall%20-%20toby%20fox.mp3[/player]
[break]
Waterfall - Toby Fox
[break][break]

[break][break]

A yawn breaks the silence that blanketed Mint’s room. Zabaglione’s snoring soothed as the anxious racoon curled up next to Gelato. The Alolan Ninetails had attempted in vain to scoot away from the clingy Zigzagoon. But everyone needed to sleep at some point. Even one stubborn, very jealous blue fox. [break][break]

Mint sat up slowly, eyeing the digital clock on his night stand and entranced by the blinking for a moment before reaching over to grab a sip of water. Satisfied, he went back to curling up under his many blankets to sleep. It wasn't that hard but lately he’d had a habit of waking up too early. Far too early for a morning run for him. his was happening too often now, whether or not he needed to pee. [break][break]

It’s not like he needed the bathroom or anything. He lay in bed for a moment before sitting up again excitedly as it occurred to him it could be a sign. Quietly, the beast crept out of bed and peaked down the hall and then stood in his living room. The place was silent. No sign of Dionysus or his Unown D companion. Mint moved about the place, turning on the light and even looking out the window a couple of times. Nothing. He’d have to wait until next winter. He idly rubbed a spot on his neck Winter had bitten a little too hard. The bruise all but faded, unfortunately. His phone pinged in his hand and he checked quickly in case it’s like that weird alternate timeline game they’d played before. [break][break]

“Ughhhhh….” he ran a hand through his hair as he read over the same stupid sponsorship email. Over and over it had popped up every morning, at the very top of his inbox. He deleted it every time, uninterested. Maybe it was set on auto delivery. This was probably the time it populated in his inbox. “Maybe it’s a timezone thing…” he murmured, sitting down on his couch, tucking his legs under him as he read over the task one more time. [break][break]

Though unintentional, the long proposal had lulled him back to sleep, only to be woken up by a lone Murkrow cawing loudly at the crack of dawn. Mint sat up squinting against the faint light before going to his balcony. Sure enough, the little dark type had perched himself next to one of his pothos. “Hey.” he tapped the glass of his door, unwilling to step out into the chill to beef it with a bird. “Leave my plants alone, ok?” he warned the bird who only seemed to stare back. Mint held its gaze back, defiant of the little bird before another one landed next to it. Then a third. And then they began crying at him, cawing and shrieking loudly until he finally closed the blinds against them. Not that it stopped the noise. [break][break]

Mint retreated further into his home, crawling back into bed. The day is gone from him ( kinda ). He gets a response from the email he doesn’t remember accepting. Groggy, and with his own pokemon whining at him ready to go outside, he skimmed his own inbox. “Hold on...I think I have an appointment….uh….shit, it's in about an hour!!” He doesn't have enough time to figure out when he’d agreed to anything or who this vtuber was but he didn’t seem to have time to go back on his word. Even as she thought about it, his phone buzzed with texts from his contact, one from a manager type saying he’d passed along his info and another from someone introducing herself as LUCY RIDDLE. [break][break]

No way they were making a true crime vtuber or something? Whatever the case, the easiest thing to do was talk to the girl, er- the person?? Instead. Gelato whined moving to the door of their home with Zabaglione in tow. They barked, antsy and unsettled. He’d spent too much time unconscious. “I know, I know I’m sorry boys just give me a second!!” he said as he threw on yesterday’s outfit and quickly brushed his hair, teeth, and face. [break][break]

He left with a quick slam of his door, slowing at the elevator before backing away. Gelato whined again, tails puffing up and Zabaglione snarled before Mint clapped to get their attention. “No, no fighting the neighbors!” he chased as he shooed them down the stairs instead. They take the them two at a time without issue, with Mint clapping every so often to keep his party focused on the outside and not barking at other floor doors. [break][break]

They hit the pavement without getting stopped by another resident and Mint quickly finds somewhere to walk the pair. Despite disliking him so much, Gelato keeps a surprisingly good handle on Zaba, barking and yipping at the shadow pokemon to keep him close. Mint would find it cute if he wasn’t busily trying to text Lucy. The sound of Murkrows cawing around him is persistent, and when he looks up, he can see a murder gathering on the light posts near his building and around him. “Migration?” but he can’t think of it too long, putting his focus back on handling his tardiness. [break][break]

[googlefont=Muli:300,400,800|Material+Icons]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyAccent1:#5064A7; --galaxyAccent2:#AE9BEB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyPhoneBG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/33/37/oLidGvXw_o.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxycontactIMG:url(https://imgbox.com/HGRqAvWF) [/newclass]

[attr="class","galaxyCase"]
[attr="class","galaxySpeaker"]
[attr="class","galaxyCamera"]

[attr="class","galaxyPhone"]
[attr="class","galaxyRibbon"]

15:34

[attr="class","ion ion-connection-bars"][attr="class","ion ion-wifi"][attr="class","ion ion-battery-full"]

66%

[attr="class","galaxyLockscreen"]

15:34

Wedneday, January 4th

fingerprint

[attr="class","galaxySecond"]
[attr="class","galaxyContact"]

LUCY R.

[attr="class","galaxyMessages"]

Hey thanks so much for agreeing to collab on my debut!

This is really soon but can we meet up at 3:45PM?  

We can get coffee together?

Sorry for the late response! I’m heading over asap to talk things over!!

LUCY R.  is typing...

[attr="class","galaxyMSGbox"][attr="class","ion ion-android-camera"]

[attr="class","ion ion-chatbubbles"]

[attr="class","galaxySpeaker"]

[attr="class","galaxyCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.galaxyCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--galaxyPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxySecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s galaxy-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes galaxy-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen span] animation:.25s galaxy-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes galaxy-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1, .galaxyMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1 img, .galaxyMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--galaxycontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1:before] content:'enter a message'[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--galaxyAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:250px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion]display: inline-block; font-family: "Ionicons"; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;  } @font-face { font-family: "Ionicons"; src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot"); src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot") format("embedded-opentype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jttet8q0r121h5t/ionicons.woff") format("woff"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jl3yj9nwp5lyl3g/ionicons.ttf") format("truetype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7c60myjcm9320b4/ionicons.svg") format("svg"); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-connection-bars:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f274"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-wifi:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f25c"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-battery-full:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f113"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-ios-telephone:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f4b9"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-android-camera:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f2d3"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-chatbubbles:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f11f"; [/newclass] [break][break]

He pocketed his phone after that message was sent beginning his fast walk towards the designated location. The park she told him about is pretty public and pretty central to most of the city. He moved quickly, having passed through the alleys and streets of his city for years. It’s easy enough to pull a mental map, eyeing threats and obstacles with ease. Mint muttered to himself as he power walked towards his meeting, Gelato and Zaba close at his heels. [break][break]

At the street crossing, Gelato pulled him back, jumping to tug the back of his jacket back before Zabaglione barks angrily. Mint is yanked back and before he can give Gelato a side eye, an Absol stalks out of the shadows. First it’s the eyes in the darkness and then slowly, the pokemon of omens crawled out of a side alley and faced Mint and his troupe. Mint doesn’t see a trainer, but having stray pokemon wandering the city isn’t anything new. “It's fine, turn over here-” [break][break]

The Absol lets out a cry but something about the way it reverberated on the near empty street is strange. The pokemon seemed to cut in and out, and for a brief second Mint thought he heard static. When he looked back, the Absol is still watching him, beginning to cross the street towards him but not yet running. It’s fur, which looked matter form afar now seemed to be moving and- [break][break]

That's all he gets before Gelato blasted an ICE SHARD angrily to keep the wild pokemon at bay. Zaba meanwhile paws at Mint before getting scooped up as he began to run away. “Gelato! What is wrong with you?!” he asked as the Ninetails turned to follow. Gelato, even after his strange…resurrection, was never known to be violent. Conflict averse unless pushed to the point. For whatever reason, he doesn’t like that Absol at all. [break][break]

Unfortunately, this isn’t the last he sees of the pokemon. Everytime appearing closer and closer. It’s fur seeming to take on strange colors Mint dismissed as a trick of the light. But there’s only so much he'd allowed to see as Gelato herded him away, distressed the closer that pokemon got. Without realizing it, the time from his meeting ticked on, with only the occasional ring of his phone a reminder he was running late. [break][break]

“Lucy?! S-sorry!” he yelled through pants, running through the park towards the main fountain. Gelato lagged behind, wary of the weird Absol, and Zabaglione rushed forward, finally released from Mint’s care. “Ugh, sorry, it's been a really weird day and-” [break][break]

The young woman he was supposed to meet, Lucy Riddle, seemed to be sitting on the edge of the fountain, eyes glued to her screen. His phone pinged again and Mint slowed to a stop, panting loudly as he waved. “Hey! Lucy!!” he shouted, ignoring the cellphone. Zabaglione stopped halfway towards the stranger, sensing something else and poofing up much like Gelato had been all day. “Zaba! Stop that!” he hissed, already having made a bad impression with his tardiness. But Gelato pushed forward, backing up the purple raccoon. “Hold on-!” he snapped at the pair, but even that doesn’t stop them from glaring and baring their teeth at the poor girl. [break][break]

She didn’t even seem that bad, just a goth- hex girl? That’s what they were called right? “Hey, I’m really sorry about that I-I’ll put them away-” he said. But before he can grab his pokeballs, the girl's head snapped upwards unnaturally and Mint let out a yelp not expecting it. She stared without blinking and when Mint finally blinked, he saw a Gengar in her place before a girl again. “Uhh…” he couldn't quite trust his eyes right then, feeling like the girl was glitching in and out of existence. [break][break]

“I- Listen….I didn’t mean to be late- and I- I totally understand if you don’t want to collaborate anymore. I-In fact, I’ll just pull myself out of this so uh- s unprofessional of me-” Mint began, taking advantage of the awkwardness of it all to bail on the project. But she only stared back at him until he jumped as the phone ringing interrupted the tense silence. They all turn to look for the source and when Mint turned back to say something else, Lucy Riddle- Vtuber…Gengar?? Is gone. [break][break]

“Shit…shit this is so weird.” But with a strange Absol chasing him, and a disappearing girl, he decided to keep moving. Incidentally their path just leads them towards the phone ringing. Not that curiosity had done him any good today but it kept ringing. Incessantly. Just barely there, in the background. And not wanting to go backwards lest he run into the Absol again, Mint pressed on. He stared at the phone booth, not remembering the last time he’s needed to use a payphone. [break][break]

Gelato warned him not to, growling the closer he seemed to move over to it. Zaba began to bark before climbing up his trainer and perking on his shoulder. At least at this height he could use Mint as leverage to pounce on anything weird Mint approached. “Chill, I think we’re…good for the moment. This is probably something similar to the stop lights flashing different color combs at like 3 am.” he said, trying to calm down his pokemon. He tentatively picked up the phone and listened. [break][break]

EVERY NEW BEGINNING
[break][break]

Nevermind it was immediately questionable and he should’ve gone home. But when the voice kept talking he was compelled to listen. [break][break]

COMES FROM SOME
[break][break]

Gelato barked, losing patience with Mint. The temperature began to drop as the fox grew more and more irritated. Frost began to form over the payphone, seen as the main source of the Ninetails’ distress. [break][break]

OTHER BEGINNING'S END

[break][break]

Mint tried to hang up but he could hear the audio coming out of the phone, continuing on despite him trying to end the call. [break][break]

✨✨LIKE, WELCOME CUTIE! 🔮 WE’RE THE GODTOUCHED!! 🌠🌠 AKA THE ENGLITHENED ONES 💖🧡💛 AKA THE SEELE EVER HEARD OF US? 🤩 YAYA YOU MUST’VE RIGHT? ✨✨
[break][break]

Mint slams his other hand on the payphone trying to click away the messages or make a new call. The voice seemed to go through static before swapping once more. [break][break]

DOTH THOU DESIRE TO JOIN OUR CAUSE?? [break][break]
SHALL THOU ACCEPT THE BURDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPAND THY HORIZONS?
[break][break]

The wind began to whip down the street and snow began to fall as Gelato barked and growled at his trainer, who in turn alarmed Zabaglione and made him begin to bark madly at Mint while on the phone. His pokemon tried to pull him away from the phone booth but Mint is transfixed with the message on the other end of the line. The voices swap between each other before merging into one. [break][break]

DO YOU ACCEPT? [break][break]

✨✨ DO YOU ACCEPT? 🤩✨✨ [break][break]

DOST THOU ACCEPT? [break][break][break]

Ḑ̵̧̺̬̰̦͔̪̻̠̗̝̝̣̳̈́̄̅͗͌̈́́̀̋̒̏̂͘Ő̷̢̨̦͇̟̥̙̣͓̠̘̎͜ͅ ̷̨̢̑̎̓͒Ŷ̴̞̹̘̤̹̭̦̝̖͎͇̝̣̮̣̘͛͆̀̒̅͘͘̚ͅO̷̢̦̫̣̳̣̲͙͇̭̺̍̄̀̍͆̚ͅͅÚ̶̡̢͍̭͉̫̗͓̞̙͕̫̲̘͈̯́̍̏͆̂̀̉́͘ ̷̙̩͖̓̈́̈́͐Ą̴̛̹̯̲̭̺̠͈̘̰͖̖͓͔̬̃̓̾̈́̒̏̚͘C̶̖͉̺̳͗͒͑̈́̍̐̉̈̚͝C̴̖̣̬̱͉͇̩͓̟͒̀̽̒͗͜͝E̷̫͔̗͛̏̓́̿̓́̈́̉̔͋̈̓̽͘͠P̶̢̖̭̟̜̪̝͕̭͚̳͈̬̈̉̋̀̅̍̄̐̅͊͂͑̀̏͘͘̕ͅT̴̢̘͇̣̝̳͕̣̯̺̺̰͆̂̎̌͊̒̉̈́͊͌̚͠͠͝ͅ?̸̡͚̖̞͙̼͎̼͕͕͒̀̍͂͛̍̂͑̅̍̅̎͜ ̷̡̟̞̤̬͔̯͖̖̥̀̓͒̊̂͝

“Yes, can you just stop the creepy-...everything?!” he snapped, not really thinking it through. But maybe this is a lead to the DRK Triad. Maybe this is just a bad prank show. Maybe something more rational than a weird cult sounding organization was afoot. Occam’s razor and all that. The voice stopped, and slowly a strange desaturated looking Rotom pulled itself out of the payphone. [break][break]

[break]

PRESENT YOUR OBJECT OF POWER.
[break][break]

Mint stared before the Rotom began to repeat itself despite Zabaglione snarling right next to his ear. “Zaba, please, calm down.” he hissed as she lifted hand to push the raccoon toward his hood. But the Rotom takes this as an offering, moving to give a sudden scan of his drop earring. A simple black stud with a black pearl on a drop chain and a cuff. “W-Wait!” but it's too late. It takes the scan, and disappeared after a cacophony of [break][break]

WELCOME TO
THE SEELE

[break][break]

Gelato calmed down just before summoning a blizzard. His hackles dropped and he moved in to nuzzle his snout against Mint, shaking and whining quietly. Zabaglione is much the same, curling up in his hoodie against the warmth of his back, trembling. Whatever that had been, prank or not, his pokemon had probably been the most affected by it all. “Sorry guys.” he murmured as he abandoned the payphone and began to take a path home. He doesn’t notice the Rotom that had welcomed him, following him only a few feet away, grinning excitedly.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + im tired

[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:32:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🌁🌁🌁

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/dontt%20give%20up%20-%20toby%20fox.mp3[/player]
[break]
Don't Give Up - Toby Fox
[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"]
TIME: 0501 HOURS [break]
NEON ☢️ [break]
HEALTH 💙💙💙🖤🖤 [break]
HUNGER 💙💙💙💙🖤 [break]
THIRST 💙💙💙🖤🖤 [break]
SANITY 💙💙💙💙🖤 [break]

[break][break]

His conversation with Underboss goes well. As well as it can while the voices in his head refuse to disappear. Every few minutes he urged his pokemon to move faster, the whispers growing louder despite abandoning the caves of Area Zero. Wind whips across their bodies as his Genesect delivers him unsteadily to Lilycove. The noise all meshes together but he prefers it over silence. At least with white noise he can try to think. A small map on his helmet's UI informs him of his next stop. Galarian Articuno was resting in Lilycove near the museum gallery. [break][break]

However as he closed in, the signal seemed to flicker in and out. Like it was getting ready to leave. Or maybe disappear? Was this a fake? A quick scan of the radar indicated this was the only current signal. Shit. “Give it max capacity, and head straight to the gallery. We can’t let it get away.” he ordered as the jets of his pokemon suddenly pulsed with extra life and the dinged up robot beeped in understanding. [break][break]

They close in on his city, the skyline growing bigger and familiar with each second. But Genesect veers harshly to the side, spinning almost uncontrollably for a moment before righting itself and shooting a TECHNOBLAST through the roof. [break][break]

Oh fuck-

[break][break]

A ringing laughter cuts through the sound of wind screaming pat and his Genesect beginning to click and screech as it took a nosedive, perhaps a bit too early than calculated. [break][break]

Everything you touch just falls apart doesn’t it, Micha?

[break][break]

He grit his teeth not finding his sister. But he can’t stop to look for her now. Sparks fly off his pokemon, and Mint’s stomach drops. Maybe it’d taken on more damage than he’d thought with that copy. He’d hoped that the fact it was still moving only meant the robot had been damaged superficially. Genesect righted itself but it’s not a smooth transition, jerking against the wind and continued turbulence as it aimed itself into the hole it’d just made slamming down on the floor and shaking its rider as it blasted its jets the opposite way to slow itself down and hover. Mint, without grace, still slams down into his pokemon before sliding off the body and landing roughly on his own two feet. [break][break]

We’ll work on it-

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] VIDALIA 🎻: [break][break]

Like you reworked your exhibit? Double the effort and nothing to show for it?

[break][break]

He snapped towards his sister's voice glaring at a woman covered in debris, blinking as he saw the Cellist before they turned back to a civilian again. More laughter rings out, echoing in his head as he feels unsteady. His vision shook to the sound of his sister’ taunting. His partner brings him back, as it marches downwards with purpose and blasting back the general population with BUG BUZZ after BUG BUZZ. Mint noted from the back, Genesect's propulsion system looked banged up. And while mechanical engineering wasn't his forte, he knew the trail of smoke following the dual type wasn’t anything good. Neither was he, so that made them a pair for now. [break][break]

He was mostly sure his body was intact after the Silent Icelands, but his vision kept swimming. The art gallery kept switching, changing colors. The black walls holding canvas swaps to something like out of a dream. Fat, textured brush strokes, pastel colors, strange landscapes that mix and melt into each other. He thinks he’s walking straight but he’s not sure. Not with the pounding in his head and the pounding of his heart. Where was he going? What was he remembering? Was he disassociating? He needed to get to Articuno, and quickly before these hallucinations took him out of the chase and Rocket lost months of work. [break][break]

The Genesect makes it down to the floor below and powers through despite injury, doggedly trying to complete its mission. Its handler lagged behind, stumbling off the steps and wishing he had a bottle of tylenol. It only worsened when he wandered into an exhibit he could recognize anywhere. After all, ’s signature is unmistakable to his own students. [break][break]

Are we to believe you truly put your all into that exhibit? After the number of times you asked to stop?

[break][break]

His father’s voice rumbled like thunder before the lightning. Mint’ blood freezes. His vision jerks, as he sees flashes of cameras, his brother’s placid face looming above him, and the crowd of guests growing louder and louder by the second. Staring at him. Judging him. is so, so big even without the Fisk name. Mint had barely achieved a debut, surrounded by harsh judgements and controversy upon his arrival. [break][break]

Have you gone so far that you’ve already forgotten, Michaelis? How shameful.

[break][break]

Mint, disoriented, backs up from his would-be father before realizing it’s just a statue. It doesn't stop another of the art pieces from taking his place. [break][break]

Years of lessons and yet you never surpassed me.

[break][break]

You gave up long before your comeback, it sounds like…

[break][break]

Nobody asked you!

[break][break]

You always had an excuse, and you were always a coward

[break][break]

Seeing his mother is visceral, as his chest convulsed nearly sick to his stomach. He felt like a spring being compressed far too quickly. Mint backs away from the figures only to run into them again and again. He grows more and more desperate, the Articuno slipping through his fingers as he found himself weaving through an endless sea of spectators while his family stood above it all. [break][break]

Shut up. I don’t have time to deal with this right now!

[break][break]

Saving you up was a mistake.

[break][break]

A Fisk with no charisma, no talent, no looks.

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] ⛸️: [break][break]

A weight on the fiancé cursed to be stuck with you.

[break][break]

A parasite on our house.

[break][break]

An investment with no return.

[break][break]

Figures from his past life circle him as he tries his best to stay afloat. A familiar pressure in his chest blooms and his breathing is so shallow. Tears bubble up with nowhere to go. When confronted with thoughts left unspoken, with fear made reality, Michaelis is not strong enough to put up a fight. He’s weak, body and soul. He was never meant to lift a blade, much less take a life. And the small part of him still alive inside Mint was choking him out. Countless dangerous situations where all he had done was fight, now left to freeze under the scrutiny of those he feared the most. [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/spiritomb%20noises/spiritomb%20whispers%201%20.wav[/player]
[break]

The crowd grows louder, the painting on the walls bright and messier. Landscapes melt and drip down the walls as surrealist cloudscapes and magical forests all blur into a mess of color on the floor. They mix and darken. The swap from painful vision to reality in his brain makes it all the more disorienting. Where’s his Genesect? How did he stop this? He can’t see anything but old sculptures and messy walls and people and- [break][break]

[break][break]

Vidalia’s laugh is cut off as her form explodes, fragments of stone shooting off in different directions. Dust and debris is sent flying. Mint, somehow, is fine. The attack had knocked him on his ass, and the jolt had been jarring enough to banish the memory made real. At least for now. Red eyes glow in the settling dust, and a blinking light that crashes to the floor behind it darkens the room further. Mint tears his eye away from his partner to the statue, the biggest one of the whole exhibit. Luciano is gone. His sister isn’t a bloodied member of limbs and viscera. His mother is nowhere to be seen. And his other siblings are finally quiet. [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZeVxgRo9KEiz9cwa/mp3/articuno%20cries/galarian%20articuno%20sound%205.wav[/player]
[break]

The building shook, energizing Mint once more. His family’s memory was temporarily suppressed when he heard the beast he was chasing. His Genesect is already turning, ready to lead Mint toward their shared goal now that it had finished protecting him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ahhhhh

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights