POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 23:11:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN! šŸ‘

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

TOURNAMENT STYLE
SETTING: LILYCOVE BEACH

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1138269927774638192/hamtaro_ham_ham_heartbreak_-_sandy_bay.mp3[/player]
[break]
HAMTARO: HAM HAM HEARTBREAK - SANDY BAY
[break][break]

CLOSING CEREMONIES

[break][break]

While winners and losers catch their breath and wipe off the sting of defeat, the hosts of the BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN šŸ‘ begin closing ceremonies. The FINALSclose out with a bang, but the contest sees to end with an even bigger one!
[break][break]

MINT:

Can you believe the crazy twists and turns our little contest has taken? Almost makes me wish Iā€™d competed!

BARNABY:

Did you SEE @kieraā€™s OHKO?? Ridiculous power there! And what an alliance against Harper () - fickle but effective, for sure.

MINT:

Absolutely! Btdubs, can you believe that love-tap with ? What a fumble!

BARNABY:

Too bad, too badā€¦ well, at least thereā€™s always consolation prizes, right?

MINT:

Yeahā€¦Oh! Oh right, our winner! After such an incredible match in that sudden battle royale-

BARNABY:

Waitwaitwait! Our guest.

MINT :

Our guest??

BARNABY:

Our SPECIAL Guest.

MINT :

Oh! If it isnā€™t-!! , Lillycove Cityā€™s own Gym Leader?!

LAM:

Ayoo! Whatā€™s up, everyone? Hope all of you are having an excellent time out here in the sunny city of Lilycove and have enjoyed the sheer spectacle of all this, uh, booty bumpinā€™! Thanks to our hosts of the hour for having me, Iā€™m happy to rally behind the cityā€™s local events. [break][break]

As you mightā€™ve noticed, Lilycoveā€™s gym is back up and running after a short closure, and I look forward to meeting anyone who decides to take on the challenge! Go it alone, or bring a buddyā€” either way, expect to double up and bring your best if you wanna claim that Tagteam Badge! [break][break]

For now, though, enjoy the sun and the rest of the show! [break][break]

[break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break] [break][break]

BARNABY:

Thank you Lam! And thank you to ALL of our sponsors, from the entire BOOTY BUMP BEATDOWN šŸ‘ staff!! Now letā€™s get to the winners!

LAM:

Got it! In third place, the amazing Harper Beck and his Kingdra, Lir! Second place goes to the adorable and her Croconaw, Crowley! And finally! Our winner, first ever Lillycove City Booty Bump Beatdown šŸ‘ Champion, the powerful !

MINT:

Congratulations everyone! Thank you so much for coming!!

BARNABY:

We hope to see you again next year! ā™”

PRIZES & WINNERS

1st Place Ribbon: megastone, water/fighting tera shard (winner's choice), 200 PD [break][break]
2nd Place Ribbon: water/fighting tera shard (winner's choice), 2 prem gachas, 150 PD [break][break]
3rd Place Ribbon: 1 prem gacha, sparkling dust, 100 PD

[break][break]

[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
āœØ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 3:31:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","chartl"]
[attr="class","chartltitle"]table of contents

[attr="class","chartl-item"]REUNION: ā˜ƒļø

[attr="class","chartl-item"]FAMILY: ā˜•

[attr="class","chartl-item"]REMINSCENCE: šŸŽØ

[attr="class","chartl-item"]LOVE: šŸ’Œ

[attr="class","chartl-item"] ASPIRATIONS: āœØ

[newclass=".chartl"] background: #2b2b2b; color: #aaaaaa; font-family: "Jost"; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.8; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0; box-sizing: border-box; } .chartl-item { border-left: 5px solid #D49736; padding: 3em 3em 0.5em 3em; text-align: justify; } .chartl-item:last-child { padding-bottom: 3em; } .chartl-item::before { content: ''; height: 10px; width: 10px; border-radius: 100%; background-color: #2b2b2b; border: 5px solid #D49736; float: left; margin-left: -4em; } .chartl-item b { color: #D49736; text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 1em; } .chartltitle { text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px; padding: 2em; box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 1000px rgba(18, 18, 18, 0.25); background-size: cover; background-position: center; color: white; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.1em; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]

[break][break]

ty forever pie for recoding this for me ;;
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 3:40:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: ā˜ƒļø

[attr="class","setting"]

text text text jfc

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + msut edit more sob sob

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#9DF2FF; --bgimg:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/67068795984d4aa8172f9809574eab92/28c632a278fef28d-2d/s500x750/83c8f7c6976c5782cd7a705e56689ae531881aea.gifv);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 3:42:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]FATHER WINTER THE 2nd šŸŽ…

[attr="class","setting"]

doesn't just write a letter, he goes out shopping for it. The whole atmosphere must be set. It's an excuse, as most things are, to dress up and go for a little shopping trip to the local department store. He glides through aisles of stationary picking a couple options, should he want to send other letters out. He grabs more than a handful of stickers as well as pretty colored felt pens, glitter pens, and even holographic washi tape. And then when he gets home he doesn't run or rush. He makes himself a cup of hot cocoa, dunks a candy cane into his mug, and begins to draft his official letter. After many, many drafts. [break][break]

[break][break]

FATHER WINTER THE 2ND [break]
NORTH POLE H0H 0H0 [break]
HOENN
[break][break]

[break]

Hello Father Winter the 2nd! šŸŽ… [break][break]

I'm so, so, so excited to write to you, but also I've gotta be honest, I was really looking forward to sending something to Father Winter the 1st. We've received reports he went missing- maybe even died!? But no body has been recovered. If possible, what I'd like for this Wintertide the most is a chance to go another date with him again! Or at least confirm if he's dead or not. His appearance and disappearance at Mt. Chimney was pretty PARADOXical, yeah? Anyway, I hope he isn't dead!! Hope this isn't too painful of an ask either. I assume you two are related in some way? [break][break]

Oh, but sorry this is your letter! I want to offer the utmost respect and well wishes to you too! Not sure how interested you'd be in coming with me and Father Winter the 1st on our date, but I'm sure we could make it a fun hangout!! I'll wear something cuuUUUuute~ [break][break]

Anyway, onto the next questions I guess. If DIALGA or CELEBI could turn back time for me, I guess....mmm....maybe that my parents were nicer to me? To us, in general. Noemi and Antain were waaay harsh you know? I'm sure everyone had it pretty hard. Then again I don't- didn't even know my oldest sister that well so- who knows. Maybe and know. Maybe Noemi got more and more hag-like as the number of kids increased and we just got the dregs of parenthood. Antain was such a prick. Doubt it's changed with Silvano. Poor kid. [break][break]

My present? That's kind of a crazy ask but- oh oh oh!! You might know right? Of course you do! You know everything after all. Got any juicy leads on Kyurem?? Maybe not a way to find it- that's pretty obvious, look up at the sky and see a dragon half the size of mountain. But I mean- What about the power to break through GLACIATE's ice patch? You know, like, any way to destroy Never-Melt Ice aside from Kyurem itself? Oooh that'd be so tasty- and I could finally get Buca back- ok not just buca. Hoenn needs a back up when Kyurem starts freezing the entire continent again. It'll happen. I'm, like, 85% sure of it... I'll throw in a kiss and another portion of lava cookies if that sweetens the deal. [break][break]

Myyyy fuuuutuuuuureee?? I feel like that kind of thing is as varied as a LYCANROC's evolutionary line. Uhh, I guess I'd want to see Kyurem devour the Tao Dragons before we all die. Or something to secure Rocket's hold on Sootopolis and continue expansion into Slateport? But, maybe that's too big of an ask... I think I'm happy to just keep growing as a Beast. I think- I like to think I'm growing into my job every day. But I can always be better- do better. Even if people don't see it. But I'd rather do this- perfect this- than to have to ever go back to feeling like him. I don't think I'll survive a second chance at Michaelis Fisk. Without Rocket? Without ? ?? I really think I'll die. Like perma-die. No Mint Frost. No Jack Frost. No Pepper Mint. Or Pepper Hawthorne. Literally die. [break][break]

Anyway, I'll probably like whatever you cook up because it's still a chance to see him anyway. OOOH! Could we go on snowy horse ride? I'll take my Glastier, you can ride a Spectrier or a Rapidash- it'll be cute. Ok I'm done. Don't ever say I didn't give you options. [break][break]

Seasons greetings and to future meetings, [break][break]

ā„ļø Mint Frost ā„ļø [break][break]

MINT FROST [break]
2638 ALIUM CORNER APT 908B [break]
LILLYCOVE CITY, HOENN 30308
[break][break]

[break][break]

Included inside the colorful Christmas themed envelope, is the finished crossword with some additional doodles of one smitten, Father Winter fan. It smells lightly of something fresh and with a hint of citrus, just like Mint. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + msut edit more sob sob

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#9DF2FF; --bgimg:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/67068795984d4aa8172f9809574eab92/28c632a278fef28d-2d/s500x750/83c8f7c6976c5782cd7a705e56689ae531881aea.gifv);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 23:33:20 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen infinity"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PROJECT INFINITY šŸŒŒ

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

PROJECT LEAD: FROST āœ¦
PROJECT SPONSORS: BECKETT, CROSS, FINCH āœ¦ āœ§ āœ¦

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1191167098764918904/Mewmore_-_Battle_Lusamine_Pokemon_Sun__Moon_Remix.mp3?ex=65a473cf&is=6591fecf&hm=9252452bf45ea071efa1046d6faadd6dad65effb7e38c9da3f8908d551d4245a&[/player]
[break]
Mewmore // Battle! Lusamine (PokƩmon Sun & Moon Remix)
[break][break]

[attr="class","desc"] PROPOSAL: PROJECT INFINITY is a project comprised of the data collection efforts of Legendaries and their Avatars led by Beast for Rocket's Science Division. [break][break]

ABSTRACT: By furthering understanding of INFINITY ENERGY projected out of anomalies such as Avatars and their Patrons, then Rocket will be able to help track and locate creatures and phenomena for acquisition. The fine tuning of Rocket's knowledge of energy signatures, as well as their sources, may potentially lead to the localization and weaponization of an avatar with maximum efficiency. Additionally, the results may be used in other Rocket Projects, such as SPECTRA for weapon development and the neutralization of League Avatars and Legendary assets as a whole. [break][break]

SPONSORED BY: [break]
UNDERBOSS [break]
ADMIN [break]
ADMIN [break]

[attr="class","authoredit"] AUTHOR'S ADDENDUM [break]
The purpose of this project is to understand better infinity energy and avatars, as well as how they can be used to better Team Rocket's aims. Prompts and lines of thought are listed, but not limited to this. Additionally, while Legendaries are a focus due to high outputs of infinity energy, threads should not be solely made to focus on chasing and capturing Legendary pokemon. This is meant to help those who wish to pursue more SCIENTIFIC/INTELLIGENCE related plots within Rocket.

āœ¦ PHASE 1

[break][break]

INFINITY DATA GATHERING | [break]

Purpose: To establish a record of infinity energy readings in Legendary beings and create a database of common averages in ratings in order to assist SPECTRA in tracking positions of loose legendary pokemon that League may be aiming for. This will be accomplished by following actions:
[break][break]

• Record infinity energy output of avatars
  • Compare avatar samples for variations
  • Collect blood samples of avatars
  • Record infinity energy signatures of current owned legendary and mythical pokemon
  • Compare legends and mythicals to each other to record differences
  • Baseline infinity signatures of anomaly pokemon ( paradox, shadow, illumina, terastal)
  • Scout for the league's megastone mineral veins for acquisition, or find our own to increase megastone production
  • Can infinity energy be repelled/interrupted
  • Reconnaissance on league power spots to study differences between natural vs man made

[break][break]

Applicable Missions: [break][break]

PARTICIPANTS āœ§

thunderous smite | ft theo & mint [break]

jack frost | ft jayden & mint [break]

i bet on losing dogs | ft temp & mint [break]

baptism by fire | ft barnaby & mint [break]

bucket bunny wannabes | ft kazuya & mint [break]

the icebound god | ft howard & mint [break]

snow globe | ft lam and mint [break]

[break][break]

[newclass=".infinity"] --accent:#796477!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".infinity .authoredit"] font:9px/13px 'Roboto Mono'; padding-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="infinity .desc"] font:13px/10px 'Roboto'!important; letter-spacing:0.3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".infinity .desc b"] font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .infinity .desc u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid #796477; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .infinity .desc a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 2:42:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gramcracker"]
[attr="class","gramcracker1"]
[attr="class","gramcrackertop"]
[attr="class","fa fa-search"]

[attr="class","fa fa-instagram"]
INSTAGRAM

[attr="class","gramcrackertop2"]
[attr="class","gramcrackertopimg"]

[attr="class","gramcrackertopname"]

mint frost šŸ¬

[attr="class","gramcrackertoptag"]

@peppermint

[attr="class","gramcrackertopblurb"]
most fashionable champion ranked [break]
hoenn top coordinator šŸ‘‘ [break]
League HQ publicist [break][break]

[attr="class","cp cp-location"] ever grande city, hoenn [break][break]

[attr="class","cp cp-link"] links: [attr="class","cp cp-twitter"] [attr="class","cp cp-twitch"] [attr="class","cp cp-ko-fi"][break]

[attr="class","gramcrackertop3"]

4,020 POSTS
10.2M FOLLOWERS
404 FOLLOWING

[attr="class","gramcrackermid"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerimg"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerimg2"]
[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 6.8M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 8.73M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 4.21M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 2.78M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 1.78M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 2.4M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 8.7M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 9.4M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 11.1M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 9.99M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 8.34M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 6.1M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 15.2M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 10.5M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 9.3M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 7.9M

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot"]
[attr="class","gramcrackerbot1"][attr="class","fa fa-plus"]FOLLOW

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-archive"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-bell"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-hashtag"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot3"][attr="class","fa fa-home"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Cincel:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.gramcracker]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:19px;background-color:#f7f7f7;width:554px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#777777;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcracker1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:5px;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop]background-color:#ececec;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:35px;font:bold 35px Montserrat;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop i]padding-right:5px;color:#7d90b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop div]height:28px;width:165px;border-radius:20px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:0px 10px;font-size:10px;color:#cccccc;line-height:28px!important;float:right;margin:1px;text-align:right;cursor:text;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop div i]font-size:10px;line-height:28px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop2]border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:9px;background-color:#f3f3f3;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;float:left;border-radius:100%;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopname]font:40px Oswald;line-height:30px;padding-top:10px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertoptag]color:#7d90b5;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 10px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopblurb]font:11px Roboto;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop3]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:25px 25px 25px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop3 b]color:#7d90b5;padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackermid]padding:35px;padding-right:25px;border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:230px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:4px;background-color:#f3f3f3;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg img]height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg2]height:100px;width:93px;position:relative;z-index:1;background-color:rgba(125,144,181,.85);color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;padding-right:7px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg:hover .gramcrackerimg2]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg2 i]padding-left:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot]background-color:#7d90b5;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:30px;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot1]float:left;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:3px;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;color:#777777;text-shadow:none;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot1 i]color:#7d90b5;margin-right:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot2, .gramcrackerbot3]float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:25px!important;border-left:solid 1px rgba(255,255,255,.2);height:25px;margin:-5px 0px -5px 20px;padding:8px 0px 9px 20px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot3]border:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 2:37:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Muli:300,400,800|Material+Icons]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyAccent1:#5064A7; --galaxyAccent2:#AE9BEB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyPhoneBG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/33/37/oLidGvXw_o.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxycontactIMG:url(https://imgbox.com/HGRqAvWF) [/newclass]

[attr="class","galaxyCase"]
[attr="class","galaxySpeaker"]
[attr="class","galaxyCamera"]

[attr="class","galaxyPhone"]
[attr="class","galaxyRibbon"]

22:21

[attr="class","ion ion-connection-bars"][attr="class","ion ion-wifi"][attr="class","ion ion-battery-full"]

87%

[attr="class","galaxyLockscreen"]

Sunday, August 13

fingerprint

[attr="class","galaxySecond"]
[attr="class","galaxyContact"]

ELISA šŸŒšŸŒ¹

[attr="class","galaxyMessages"]

Interesting...

Do keep monitoring the situation. Let me know if anything significant develops, would you?

Your discretion would be appreciated.

Understood! I'll keep you posted.

My report will be handed to you personally.

ELISA šŸŒšŸŒ¹ is typing...

[attr="class","galaxyMSGbox"][attr="class","ion ion-android-camera"]

[attr="class","ion ion-chatbubbles"]

[attr="class","galaxySpeaker"]

[attr="class","galaxyCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.galaxyCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--galaxyPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxySecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s galaxy-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes galaxy-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen span] animation:.25s galaxy-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes galaxy-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1, .galaxyMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1 img, .galaxyMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--galaxycontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1:before] content:'enter a message'[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--galaxyAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:250px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion]display: inline-block; font-family: "Ionicons"; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "Ionicons"; src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot"); src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot") format("embedded-opentype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jttet8q0r121h5t/ionicons.woff") format("woff"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jl3yj9nwp5lyl3g/ionicons.ttf") format("truetype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7c60myjcm9320b4/ionicons.svg") format("svg"); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-connection-bars:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f274"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-wifi:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f25c"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-battery-full:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f113"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-ios-telephone:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f4b9"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-android-camera:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f2d3"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-chatbubbles:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f11f"; [/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Muli:300,400,800|Material+Icons][div align="center"]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyAccent1:#5064A7; --galaxyAccent2:#AE9BEB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyPhoneBG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/33/37/oLidGvXw_o.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxycontactIMG:url(https://imgbox.com/HGRqAvWF) [/newclass]

[div][attr="class","galaxyCase"][div][attr="class","galaxySpeaker"][/div][div][attr="class","galaxyCamera"][/div]
[div][attr="class","galaxyPhone"]
[div][attr="class","galaxyRibbon"]

[div][span][attr="class","ion ion-connection-bars"][/span][span][attr="class","ion ion-wifi"][/span][span][attr="class","ion ion-battery-full"][/span]

87%

[/div][/div]

[div][attr="class","galaxyLockscreen"]

[h1]

[/h1]
[h2]

Sunday, August 13

[/h2]
[span]fingerprint[/span][/div]
[div][attr="class","galaxySecond"][div][attr="class","galaxyContact"]

ELISA šŸŒšŸŒ¹

[div]

@elisabeth  

[/div][/div]
[div][attr="class","galaxyMessages"]

[h2] Interesting... [/h2]

[h2] Do keep monitoring the situation. Let me know if anything significant develops, would you?  [/h2]

[h2] Your discretion would be appreciated.[/h2]

[h1] Understood! I'll keep you posted. [/h1]

[h1] My report will be handed to you personally. [/h1]

[h2] ELISA šŸŒšŸŒ¹  [i]is typing...[/i][/h2]

[/div]
[div][attr="class","galaxyMSGbox"][span][attr="class","ion ion-android-camera"][/span][h1][/h1][span][attr="class","ion ion-chatbubbles"][/span][/div][/div][/div]
[div][attr="class","galaxySpeaker"][/div][/div]
[div][attr="class","galaxyCredit"][a href="http://pixel-perfect.boards.net/user/15"]SELKIE[/a][/div][/div]

[newclass=.galaxyCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--galaxyPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxySecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s galaxy-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes galaxy-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen span] animation:.25s galaxy-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes galaxy-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1, .galaxyMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1 img, .galaxyMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--galaxycontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1:before] content:'enter a message'[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--galaxyAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:250px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion]display: inline-block; font-family: "Ionicons"; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;  } @font-face { font-family: "Ionicons"; src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot"); src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot") format("embedded-opentype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jttet8q0r121h5t/ionicons.woff") format("woff"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jl3yj9nwp5lyl3g/ionicons.ttf") format("truetype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7c60myjcm9320b4/ionicons.svg") format("svg"); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-connection-bars:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f274"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-wifi:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f25c"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-battery-full:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f113"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-ios-telephone:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f4b9"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-android-camera:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f2d3"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-chatbubbles:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f11f"; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:21:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:400,700|Roboto:400,700][googlefont="Material+Icons"]

[newclass=.quavContain]--quavAccent:#86C6BC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain]--quavIMG:url(https://media.tenor.com/eb2dMLVM1ToAAAAC/kanata-shinkai-enstars.gif);[/newclass]

[attr="class","quavContain"]
[attr="class","quavContain2"]
[attr="class","quavHeader"]

peppermint šŸ¬

following 154

followers 989,342

[attr="class","quavContent"]
play_arrow

username: big image is 400x300 [break]

username: POGGERS [break]

username: compress me into base atoms my dude [break]

look, i'm verified: POGGERS [break]

username: [break]

username: <message deleted> [break]

username: lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consli something something something. [break]

username: lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consli something something something. [break]

[attr="class","quavFooter"]

ROCKET OP NEWS UPDATE 12.23.23 livestreaming FROM ROTOM PHONE

[attr="class","sf sf-user"]

[attr="class","sf sf-eye"]

[attr="class","quavCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.quavContain]--quavAccent:#86C6BC; --quavIMG:url(https://media.tenor.com/eb2dMLVM1ToAAAAC/kanata-shinkai-enstars.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.quavContain] width:602px; border:5px solid #e7e7e7; outline:1px solid #dadada; margin:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain2] width:600px; background-color:#eaeaea; border:1px solid #dadada; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader] height:75px; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #ddd; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; font:400 12px montserrat; color:#8a8a8a; background-color:#f2f2f2; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader img] width:75px; height:75px; margin-right:25px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div] height:75px; display:flex; align-items:center; padding:0px 25px; border-right:1px solid #dadada; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:hover] color:var(--quavAccent); cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:first-child] padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:first-child b:after] content:'\e999'; font-family:'Honeybee'; color:var(--quavAccent); margin-left:10px; position:relative; top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:last-child] border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div b] font:700 12px montserrat; margin-right:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent] padding:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1)] width:400px; height:300px; background-image:var(--quavIMG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):before] content:''; position:absolute; top:0px; width:400px; height:100px; background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(0,0,0,.25), transparent); opacity:0; transition:.25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):after] content:''; position:absolute; bottom:0px; width:400px; height:100px; background: linear-gradient(to top, rgba(0,0,0,.25), transparent); opacity:0; transition:.25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1) span] color:#f5f5f5; font: 150px Material Icons; width:150px; height:150px; position:absolute; white-space: nowrap; cursor:pointer; opacity:0; transition:.25s; text-shadow:0px 1px 1px #444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):hover::before] opacity:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):hover::after] opacity:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):hover span] opacity:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)] width:166px; height:280px; padding:10px; margin-left:5px; font:400 10px/15px roboto; color:#7a7a7a; background-color:#f1f1f1; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)::-webkit-scrollbar] width:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--quavAccent); border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#dadada; border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) b] color:var(--quavAccent); font:600 10px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) i] font:600 10px roboto; color:var(--quavAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) i:before] content:':'; content:'\e999'; font-family:'Honeybee'; margin-right:5px; position:relative; top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) img] height:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter] border-top:1px solid #dadada; padding:10px 25px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; background-color:#f2f2f2; font:400 15px montserrat; color:#7a7a7a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter div:last-child] font:400 13px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter span i] font-size:15px; position:relative; top:2px; margin-right:5px; font-style:normal; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter span:first-child] color:#ff0000; margin-right:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter span:last-child] color:#9a9a9a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:550px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quavContain .sf]font-family:"saturnicons"!important;font-style:normal!important;font-weight:400!important;font-variant:normal!important;text-transform:none!important;speak:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale; } @font-face { font-family:"saturnicons";src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/c81sfo74jq9g3kg/saturnicons.eot);src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/c81sfo74jq9g3kg/saturnicons.eot?#iefix) format("embedded-opentype"),url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/x8trqmytgani1sg/saturnicons.woff) format("woff"),url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/9q3puzxagzaj7pc/saturnicons.ttf) format("truetype"),url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/h9kqhix0ubm7rsf/saturnicons.svg#saturnicons) format("svg");font-weight:400;font-style:normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quavContain .sf-eye:before]content:'\e0f4';font-family:"saturnicons";[/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain .sf-user:before]content:'\e275';font-family:"saturnicons";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 23:35:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: šŸŒØļøšŸŒØļøšŸŒØļø

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202061720559038474/Prelude_to_Act_1_-_Yuki_Kajiura.mp3?ex=65cc1637&is=65b9a137&hm=fa2d2d40cf41a000c22ebf86f13c8e8ed2f64853b4f86ab994cb2231ae7a42cf&[/player]
[break]
Prelude to Act 1 - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

His voice faded into the background as Mint took off into the blizzard, two ice powerhouses clashing and drowning the city in their powerful screams. Instinct kicks in and he's promptly joined by the worried barking of Zabaglione, who he stops to shove under his armpit and continue forth. He'd seen it. He'd seen him tabbed- Mint- Future Mint! Alternate Mint?! And Jayden had done it, And Jayden had done it- [break][break]

"Where are they?!" he growled trying to see amidst the storm and moving through block after block of city. The sound of fighting and smashing into cars and concrete echoes but he feels like he's not making headway. "pleasepleaseplease-" Some screens are still showing Jayden's attack as the Rocket rushes through city streets, trying to spot the elusive spot of blue and red. [break][break]

He practically slips and slides, but manages to stay on his feet. Blind, but running straight into death itself. A howl cuts through the wind, and he heard the sound of concrete and metal crushed under something. [break][break]

And then laughing. Itā€™s warbled, and distant. But every word this ā€˜cowardā€™ uttered seemed to lure back Chien Paoā€™s avatar. If only because when it didnā€™t, the sudden hiss of RAZOR LEAF cutting through now. Wherever this universeā€™s Mint was, it was still nearby, still actively engaging and disappearing from sight. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] DIONYSUS šŸ·: [break][break]

What can a human do really against the manifestation of hatred? Even those who stand at the top struggle against the might of a creature like that.

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break]

Mint shuddered, but Dionysus, the voice mysteriously echoing just out of sight of him, was right. He never fought fairly. And if playing coward is what it took to kill someone whoā€™d made a pact with a legendary? So be it. But Mint didnā€™t want Jayden to die. He needed to stop himself. In no universe, no dream would he allow a part of himself to kill them. Not while he lived and breathed. [break][break]

Another howl. Another crash. The smell of ozone- [break][break]

ā€œFern?!ā€ Mint blurted out, turning towards what he thought was the source only to feel static shocks rip up his arms as Fern just barely holds back, gripping both his arms in a vice. [break][break]

ā€œFern, youā€™re ok! I- I saw the stream and I knew-ā€ [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] FERN šŸ¦Š: [break][break]

What are you doing here?!

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break]

ā€œI- Iā€™m here for you! For - ā€ Fernā€™s grip tightens, his eyes narrowing angrily at Mint. ā€œIā€™m here to help- To stop all this before something happens I- They canā€™t take back. I wonā€™t let him- me kill him.ā€ [break][break]

You need to leave.

ā€œNo! Iā€™ve thought this through! I know exactly the opening I need and how to create it!ā€ The crackle of electricity interrupted you, and Fernā€™s expression turned stoic. Jaw tight, and eyes dark.

[break][break][break]

eyes of a predator [break][break][break][break][break][break] [break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

Theyā€™re close enough to hold, but in an instant thereā€™s a distance Mint canā€™t cross right now. Fern wouldnā€™t let him. In fact, every second that transpired without knowing who was winning the bout between myth and mortal seemed to only put Fern further on edge. And even worse, something tighten in his chest. Suspicion. [break][break]

Mint. Stay away from him.

The order cuts faster than any knife. Fern- This Fern- By all accounts- [break][break]

Your Fern, is a stranger.

His fists tighten by his sides, no longer grabbing you and instinct forces you on the backfoot. A survivorā€™s intuition. [break][break]

You know whatā€™s coming. Your body honed for survival by the very people that seek to end you. Do you deny this?

ā€œFern, i-itā€™s meā€¦! Itā€™s Mint.ā€ He doesnā€™t budge. [break][break]

ā€œWeā€™re friends.ā€ Those eyes Mint had grown to know so well, to love so much, they donā€™t soften for his pleas.[break][break]

ā€œW-Weā€™re-ā€ His voice faltered as undeniable realization dawned on him. The hairs son the back of his neck stand. And for the first time, in a very long time, he felt so, so small. This is not the reunion you had hoped for. [break][break]

This is your execution.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: YIPPEE!!! Plot twist? AMIRIGHT??? / eyebrows waggle as i dodge tomatoes OKOKOK this is a HURT/COMFORT story please don't hate me!! we need drama before I can write more spicy fw2xminty okok??? PLEASE BE PATIENT!!! <333 xoxo author

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 1:39:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202072858277462056/Pugna_Infinita_-_Yuki_Kajiura.mp3?ex=65cc2096&is=65b9ab96&hm=7ed8a81c6746c830239c8fe0413cf8b2a4c0a8b1140054862d59e9256dfc402e&[/player]
[break]
Pugna Infinita - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

Whatever your plan is with that Zoroark, it ends now. I wonā€™t let you find him, lure him into whatever trap the League has for him.

Mintā€™s chest tightens, his head numbs. He hears white noise as his adrenaline takes full control over his reactions. [break][break]

The burst of electricity isnā€™t just for show. Itā€™s so close, cranking in power the longer he stayed put. ā€œFern, Iā€™m not- Itā€™ not that pleaseā€¦ā€ he begged weakly. Thereā€™s a flash of light, and a searing pain that arcs through him. Fire ricochets through his body and the shriek that leaves him is uncontrolled. The hand heā€™d held out had meant nothing. His body doesnā€™t stay rooted in one spot, flung backwards onto the snowy street. He slides and rolls, smacking roughly into an abandoned car shaking and tensed. All his nerves are alight and tears half crusted down his face. [break][break]

A roar filled with rage echoes above the winds, and it eggs on Fern who moves for the attack. Mint canā€™t even get up as the Admin disappears into a streak of electricity and batters straight for him, exploding the car heā€™d been leaning against. Fern stands unscathed above it, searching for their prey. [break][break]

Mint is still recovering from the electrical pulse, Zabaglione by his side. SHADOW HOLD had ripped out of his own shadow and dragged him out of danger. He sobbed, leaning over the whining pup. ā€œZaba-ā€ the pup had somehow ended here but turned in another direction, whining as he heard a similar scream, this time cut off by the sound of something heavy crashing onto the street again. [break][break]

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Youā€™re running out of time. If youā€™re not careful, one of you will die.

He knows Father Winter 2 meant Mint. He gets up trying to run. Just not in the right direction. The surge of electricity on the ground makes his heart skip a beat as Fern unleashes his full power, beginning to claim this space as his own. Almost as if reacting to Jaydenā€™s own hurt. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] THE CHARLATAN šŸ¦Š: [break][break]

Ah, ah. Youā€™re not going anywhere, dove. Iā€™ll kill you before Jayden ever gets the chance!

The threat hurts almost as much as the electrical pulse. But he hears distantly, Straciatella roaring, and high up, still somewhat visible through the storm, the vague sight of ice spreading all over a building, and then something pink before a fire explosion blasts a short gust of hot air out in a radius. ā€œTortelliniā€¦?ā€ Avatar or not, strength or not, honor or not, his other self wouldnā€™t leave Evergrande City without killing . [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] THE CHARLATAN šŸ¦Š: [break][break]

Jayden-

Mint doesnā€™t stay to hear the brimming worry. He only feels the sudden pool of churning acid in his belly as his frustration grows. Fern feels it too. He must feel that simmering HATRED, released fiercely and covering a huge radius. Fern, already lost to him, catches up. Mint doesnā€™t hear it, but more so feels it via kick to the back and another powerful surge of electricity in his body. Another scream ripped out of him as he spasms on the street, soaked in his own sweat and snow. Thunder booms as another storm joins the mix of Chien Paoā€™s assault on Evergrande City. Beast and man join together screaming and howling in rage as they set their sights on the thing that had dared draw blood. [break][break]

Come now, heā€™s hurt.

Who exactly? He canā€™t know as he crawls through snow, skin turning black and blue, ears ringing, limbs twitching. The smell of burning is overwhelming. Itā€™s hard to think. Every breath is a pathetic sob, implicitly begging for mercy. [break][break]

A hand grabs him by the ankles, digging gloves fingers into his leg. Heā€™s got to move. Kick him away. The hidden knife- where was it? He hears the crackling. Felt the warning sting on his ankle. [break][break]

Stop. [break][break]

He has to fight back. [break][break]

Stop it. [break][break]

He glanced back and locked eyes with the Charlatan. [break][break]

Please.
[break][break]

No longer a person he recognized. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] MINT šŸ¬: [break][break]

...yoU CANā€™T!

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break][break]

your execution [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: \owo/ what's this?? omg omg omg did i really kill off my fav chara ?!? HEHEHE stay tuned plz <3 I prooomise I have this all written out!! But also please be patient, my midterms are abotu to hit too qwq waaaah tasuketEEEEEE!!! i wish didi could save me too- AH!! I've said to much!!!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 1:51:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202076503412842536/Incertus_-_Yuki_Kajiura.mp3?ex=65cc23fb&is=65b9aefb&hm=9b01036eb41acae89940db0170a31a7852a8dd53cfd79fe1acee37517ef10318&[/player]
[break]
Incertus - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","hgssnote"]

BAD END šŸ’€

[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]

First time always feels like a tutorial doesn't it?

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","gscnote"] MINT šŸ¬: [break][break]

ahh-....hhaa.....cough...cough hhrrk- gurgle-

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","hgssnote"]

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RESTART FROM YOUR LAST SAVE POINT?

ā–ŗYES NĢ·Ķ‚ĢŒĢ”ĶĢ…ĢĢŠĢ“ĶĶ‘ĶƒĢ•ĢŽĢæĢšĢ„Ķ ĢĢŒĶ„Ģ’Ģ’ĢˆĢšĢ‘ĢŒĶŒĢŖĢ™Ķ‰Ģ¢Ģ»Ģ¹Ģ„ĢÆĢ—Ģ§ĶœĢ¹Ģ¦Ķ“Ģ§Ķ‡Ģ±Ģ™Ģ»ĢžĢ¤Ģ©ĢœĢ§Ķ…ĶšĢŸĢ§Ķ“Ģ²Ģ§Ģ¢Ģ²ĶŽĶŽĢ²ĢĢ Ģ­Ģ”Ģ£Ģ˜Ķ‡Ģ˜ĢŖĢ”Ģ—Ķ™ĢĢ˜Ķ™Ķ•Ģ¦Ķ‡ĢÆĢžĢ”Ģ§OĢ“ĢˆĢ‘Ķ›Ķ„Ķ˜Ģ¾ĢĢƒĢĢ‡ĢĶ Ģ†ĢĶĢ‰Ģ“ĢæĢ‰Ģ‰ĢĶ‘ĶŒĢ“ĢƒĢ‘Ģ“Ģ›Ķ‚ĶƒĶ˜ĢĢ‘ĶĢŠĶĶĢŽĶ‚Ģ‹ĶĶ‹Ģ€Ģ‡Ģ”Ģ…Ķ„ĢŽĢŠĢƒĶƒĢ›Ģ„Ģ‘Ģ”Ģ‰Ķ‚ĢĢ½Ģ‡Ķ€Ķ‹Ķ€Ģ¾Ģ…Ģ‰ĢŽĢĶ‡ĢŖĢĢŸĢ«Ģ­Ķ…ĢŖĶ•Ģ§Ģ£ĢœĢ–Ģ 

[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]

Heh, good boy... shhh shhh...it'll all be over soon.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 22:30:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[attr="class","gscnote"] NEON ā˜¢ļø: [break]

cause he was sunshine i was midnight rain

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:10:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[attr="class","gscnote"]
TIME: 0834 HOURS
NEON ā˜¢ļø
HEALTH šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™
HUNGER šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™
THIRST šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™
SANITY šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 23:07:19 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: šŸŠšŸŒ³šŸŠ

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039469433880620/1207877661008068678/black_shheep_instrumental_-_metric.mp3?ex=65e13ebb&is=65cec9bb&hm=e063c24eda310dad6a1117864dcbc95f82d9a16339f1708368a9488f4c6cd9f5&[/player]
[break]
Black Sheep (Instrumental) - Metric
[break][break]

ā€œThanksā€¦!ā€ Mint grunted as heā€™s shoved, unfrozen in an instant before the birds continue their fight. Heā€™s panting, breathing quick as his body shook. A child, couldnā€™t be older than 7 or 8, stared at him from across the clearing, guarded by Articuno. But the eyes give him reflect something cold, something well trained. Tucked away a fancy three piece suit ( not fucking tweed miraculously ) that boy stared at him, looking through him. Mint felt like glass, fragile and ready to crack. Heā€™d only really seen his younger brother on magazine covers and the occasional poetry collection. Silvano had made his debut, and heā€™d done well for his age, far surpassing his peers. Just like Noemi had predicted, Silvano was a verified prodigy at poetry, and he apparently devoured the great works of his forefathers, eager to immerse himself in the art. [break][break]

Mint doesnā€™t even get a pacified smile that Silvano typically showed cameras. His stare is blank, mirroring the way Min- Michaelis has looked at himself all those years ago. Heā€™s not frozen by the psychic deity above him but he still canā€™t move, can't breath. stares, a protective hand on Silvanoā€™s shoulder. His eyes are cold, full of thinly veiled disgust after a moment of recognition. He opened his mouth, and his voice is deeper, taking on a different dialect. Mint knew it intrinsically, falling into it with every time he visited his office. Itā€™s something he kept close to his chest, only vulnerable enough to tap into the mother tongue when around his adopted uncle. It makes the unease in him grow, the pit in his stomach all that deeper. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] SILVANO: [break][break]

Luci, that person is staring at usā€¦

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] LUCIANO: [break][break]

Donā€™t mind him. Come, it is time to go.

[break][break]

He opened his mouth to say something, anything to his older brother. Luci had never looked at him like that- heā€™d never- His breathing shortens into smaller and smaller gasps and his wrists itch, nearly faded scars running down his forearms suddenly pulsing with discomfort. A reminder of what he'd done. What that family had led him to do. [break][break]

Mintā€™s reader goes crazy, and says something that snaps him out of the staring contest with his forgotten family. Before his eyes the visage of the Galarian Articuno floats upwards, multiplying suddenly into copies of itself. Itā€™s glowing stare locked with his as he grabbed a pokeball ready to give chase. ā€œW-Wait-!ā€ he shouted, but with a pulse of psychic energy that knocked him on his ass, the violet bird took off, the duplicates of itself rushing into different directions. He looked down at his handheld ,confused as he noted multiple signatures. Zapdos faded, as did Moltres as the information was captured and handled by Bee. ā€œFuck it, this one!ā€ he called for his Genesect, the robotic bug transforming to accommodate its trainer hopping on. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] SILVANO: [break][break]

Is he abandoning you againā€¦?

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] LUCIANO: [break][break]

Of course he is. He is always running, piccino.

[break][break]

His Genesect takes off before he can utter a word of defense, not that he wanted to. Silvano wasn't really there. He wouldā€™ve been knocked over with him. Same weight Luci and the shadowy figures that seemed to congregate the longer he stuck around. Better reason to leave. There were more pressing matters ahead. Comms break as takes off. He was unfazed by the Fisk family littering the field around the dyna Tree. Good. It's not real. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] ADMIN BEE: [break][break]

I'm following Moltres. Keep me updated on your status.[break][break]

... Good luck, Neon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] NEON ā˜¢ļø: [break]

See you back here when you catch up with Moltres!

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: test test

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
template access
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:47:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]TIME: 0354

[attr="class","setting"]

[attr="class","gscnote"] NEON ā˜¢ļø: [break][break]

This is Neon, in pursuit of the Galarian Articuno after successfully locking onto itā€™s signature! Zapdos capture unsuccessful.

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] THEO šŸ‘: [break][break]

Where? Do you need assistance? Keep me updated.

[break][break]

Currently approaching Oldale- itā€™s split itself into copies and itā€™s- itā€™s rocking a weird freezing ability. It moves impossibly fast, Iā€™ll need the backup.

[break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] THEO šŸ‘: [break][break]

I am on my way, as is Admin Cross.

[break][break]

Understood!

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: test test

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights