POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:07:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

had mentioned how the power plant was struggling to keep up with demands recently after a couple of bad snows the past week. Not form output, but maintaining the power lines weighed down by the excessive snow. Mint had grown curious. Hoenn did have its yearly dalyance with snow due to one phenomenon or another, but Kyurem's GLACIATE had been pretty stable the past year. [break][break]

Eager to check signs of the patch's energy leaking out Oldale, he showed up later in the night with one poor, probably shivering assistant ready to take samples and gather data. [break][break]

"We're going to clear some lines for Oscar, but first I get my samples." he said as he stopped them under power liens that you could tell were hanging a little lower than necessary. "If you can snatch some of the ice all the better, but it looks like so far we're working with snow." he added.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

@open | in disguise to recruit hehe hoho mission prompt: do you know thunderbolt? | [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
bucket bunny wannabes [fit]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 4:50:23 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","kazu1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Kazuya was in his late twenties when he saw snow for the first time. Though inconvenient to most people, it never lost that magic for him. Maybe because he didn’t drive. Still, his big frame was surprisingly susceptible to the low temperatures. Today, his normally ornamental scarf was practical. Only its plaid pattern and matching gloves do anything to drive his outfit forward. His thick, down imitation coat looked almost short on his gargantuan frame. [break][break]

Content to follow—like a dopey Great Dane on a leash—Kazuya kept a few paces back from Neon. As he clambered onto the roof, he hesitated. But, after a few creaks, there’s no further impression of an upcoming fall. His Bewear follows a few moments later. “Hm.” Only a grunt breaks his silence. After a moment to readjust his coat, he tilts his head toward Mint. The order is taken without comment. Sometimes he forgets he can talk.[break][break]

While his height often became inconvenient, today it proved useful. Kazuya’s eyes were just a foot below one of the heaviest lines. Thick rubber gloves reach up to grab a handful of snow. As he pulls it down, he finds himself frowning. Won’t this just melt? If so, would the rain be just as contaminated? With a shrug, he dumped it into the box.[break][break]

Next to him, his Bewear grabbed a few stalactites. These were tossed into the bucket with an audible chink. As he straightened, Kazuya took a moment to siff and wipe the snot from his nose. “It’s cold tonight.” Oddly, the noise doesn’t come from his mouth but from deep inside his downy pocket.

NOTES
He wanted to wrap Mint in his coat, and I have no idea why. Maybe because he is so small and needs protection.
@open

[attr="class","kazu3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:10px roboto;--accent:#8385DA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: -25px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:#B6B4E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 2:37:06 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

He lets out Affogato, his Froslass for the assist. Uncorking little containers and handing the bigger ones to her to deliver to his assistant, before setting on her own collection of drippy ice. Neon meanwhile began playing around with a small handheld device, frowning down as he looked over the numbers before he began walking around to test it. [break][break]

"Yeah? Don't like the cold, much?" he asked with a small laugh. Couldn't blame him, pulling the poor mercenary out in the middle of the night. He'd picked the coldest part of the night on purpose though. Maybe it'd help counteract the heat of their hands. [break][break]

"Don't worry about transport. She'll take care of it since she can keep it all from melting." he said as the dual type huffed, depositing a couple of samples for Mint who took a moment to take out a sharpie and begin dating them. [break][break]

"Once we got enough, you don't have to be careful. Or well- you can be less careful but still be nice to the wires. We're doing someone a favor out here." he said, waving at his assistant as he put away the sharpie to look down at his beeping handheld.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| in disguise to recruit hehe hoho mission prompt: do you know thunderbolt? | [break][break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:06:47 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Kazuya does not enjoy admitting weakness—even if it is as shallow and non-instrumental as this. So, he shakes his head. His mind goes back to even cooler times. Where his wardens had left him almost naked and dripping in rusty hose water. “I grew up here.” The elder man tilted his head toward the sky. [break][break]A few snowflakes landed on his upturned nose. His first time seeing snow had been magical, but here it felt wrong. “It’s strange.” More snow plopped into the designated area. The gloves made scooping it difficult. [break][break]

When Affogato’s role is pointed out, Kazu pauses to spare her a grateful nod. “Ah, thank you.” His bear does the same before knocking down another row of icicles. These Natsu drop into the staging area. Whether he felt anything by brushing the powerline is unclear. But the fur on his arms now stands on end. What is obvious, however, is that the Bewear’s competitive spirit has been ignited. With a glint in his eyes, Natsu charges toward the next set of icy spears. [break][break]

His trainer, meanwhile, is less rushed. Knowing samples need different characteristics, he shifts to a different part of the roof. “Just tell me when it’s enough.” His gloves managed to gather up another few samples. These he deposited where indicated. The man’s large size allows him to work like a snow shovel, piling the cold powder against his chest. [break][break]At the cautionary statement, Kazu nods. Something the old him would never have done. Before the stint in the slammer, he’d have been tempted to slug any nerdy pipsqueak who tried to push him around. We’ll be careful.” The Bewear stops mid Cross Chop at the subtle scolding. With a disheartened grumble, Natsu tugs away another piece of ice.

The beeping draws Kazu’s attention. A white brow raises behind his mask. “That sounds promising.”

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:23:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Yeah? A Hoenn native then." he said, listening to Kazuya as he stared down at his screen. There isn't any particular spikes in the readings. Not that he can detect at this time anyway. Perhaps some of this water would have something strange in its molecular structure? He could ask about it later. For no, getting this, and then checking the Silent Icelands for change in snowfall would be his priority. [break][break]

Affogato hovered by the grunt and Bewear, occasionally floating back down to swap out containers with her trainer before floating back up to snap ice spears into smaller pieces that were easier to carry. [break][break]

After a few trips, she comes back and shakes her head. The Beast had enough, and was busy catching up writing the dates and locations on the sample labels. He looks up as he writes, "It's alright. Shows its working." he said with a laugh. He felt more akin to a meteorologist than anything, chasing the strange weather pattern down. [break][break]

"Oh! I should be good now thank you! I can't say I can see anything in plain sight that's weird about it other than being... ice and snow but I'll let the egg heads figure it out if there is!" he said with a laugh. "You're clear to start clean up!" noting the stray ice and snow on Kazuya's chest he added, "You good? Want a hand warmer?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| in disguise to recruit hehe hoho mission prompt: do you know thunderbolt? | [break][break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 13:20:08 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The white-haired man’s laugh sounds like the real deal mixed with status. “Born and raised.” It shocked him how much younger him had shunned the place. The kindling work seen as some relic of a bygone era. All he wanted was something else. Which honestly was kind of the whole damned point of the human condition. “Take it you aren’t?” The guy seemed too used to cold for that. Probably hailed from somewhere left of Kyurem’s frozen arsehole.
[break][break]
As the little device began to move, Kazuya peered down at it. Though he had zero idea why he bothered. It wasn’t like he knew how to read them. A lot of his friends joked that they were shocked he could read at all. Which was ironic since jail had turned him into a poetry and literature nut. After a moment of trying to decipher something the mercenary turned away with a shrug. Natsu didn’t wait as long. This human stuff wasn’t fun—he couldn’t punch it.
[break][break]
The little man reminded him of a Shinx for some reason. Fluffy and at home in the cold, full of vim and vigor. He was also tiny. It made him want to pat his head. “No problem.” At the comment, Kazuya laughed. But he took the futility of what they did in stride. “Haha! It took all that equipment to tell you that?” He’d have just stuck his tongue out and tasted the stuff. If he had one, anyway.
[break][break]
And, just like that, it was time to play muscle. “Natsu! Go.” The Bewear’s flat expression lit up as he jogged clumsily toward the nearest line. With a look at his trainer—hoping to impress—he got to work. Left hook! Right hook! Oh, man, he was kicking that one. Amused by the young bear’s actions, Kazuya took a moment to answer Mint. “I’m fine.” Even if his fingers ached and tingled. “It’s better to get it over with.”
[break][break]
Squaring his shoulders, he went to work on the line opposite. His muscles punched as a large piece snapped off with a crack. “Hopefully, we get something out of all—” His left hand swept at the landscape before him as he approached the next chunk. “---this.” Honestly, this job wasn’t bad. At least he wasn’t killing anybody.
[break][break]

NOTES
Character evolution and shifting may be happening.

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 0:25:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon nodded at the grunt. "Hoenn's too hot from me! I'm from somewhere far colder in comparison." he said with casual ease. While he'd never go back to Sinnoh, he did miss it's cooler landscapes. He shook his head. "Well, that' all I can see for now." he said with a small shrug. Everything would be far easier if he could just tell what had infinity energy tuck in it. More than normal anyway. [break][break]

"Alright, but I'd rather you tell me than get frostbite. Better dealing with it now than letting it take you off the field." Everyone got injured but if they could avoid simple thing like cold injuries, they'd be far more efficient against Rocket. [break][break]

He looked up and smiled watching the Bewear work, tucking back blonde locks before turning to watch ass Kazuya joined. He finalized what he was working on and began to pack it all away for transport, something Affogato could do. The ghost type floated over, carefully putting away the samples into a little cooler ready to guard it. As pieces of ice go flying she casually threw up a simple PROTECT shield to keep debris off her trainer. He gave a nod in thanks' before pointing at a different area. [break][break]

"That's pretty heavy, could you?" he asked his partner who quickly blew forth a SHADOWBALL at the ice and snow piling up against a generator. "Careful..." he urged his partner before looking at the rest. "Looking good you too! Careful the power lines don't swing too much. Wouldn't want them to detach!"

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 22:42:43 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb kazuyapost"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
respect is not kindness but is priceless

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

After years in a damp, cold cell, any heat was welcome. Sure, there was only so much you could do to ward off the heat, but ice was something else entirely. It snuck into your very bones and turned your marrow to ice. “Surprised it hasn’t scared you off.” Sure, Rocket probably needed this kid, but it wasn’t like this was the only region out there. “Summer’s a beast.”
[break][break]
Kazuya thinks back to the submarine and the few glances he’d gotten around the lab. “I get it.” Most of those came courtesy of being a packhorse. With those boxes in the way, he didn’t get to see much. People tended to treat him like a bull in a china shop. They assumed his size turned him into some blundering kaiju. “That stuff isn’t easy to move around.”
[break][break]

The mercenary bows his head. “I’ll tell you. Promise.” Though he wasn’t upfront about it, Kazuya hated doctors. The idea of getting poked and prodded like cattle didn’t sit well in his stomach. The lack of control in that hell just made it worse. “Hard to pay you back without my fingers and toes.” Though, right now, it was his nose that was baring the worst of it. He was pretty sure the hairs inside were icicles.
[break][break]
At the cracking near the generator, the Bewear’s hair stood on end. He whirled to face a perceived threat—its teddy bear visage suddenly something out of a horror movie. “Calm yourself, Natsu.” With a grumble, the bear kicked around at some ice shards irritably.
[break][break]

“Neither of us wants that” Kazuya shouted back as he reeled it back in a couple of fibers. From their vantage point, he can see the warm glow of the lights below. The few people with fireplaces seem to be making the most of it—their dark plumes of smoke highlighting the dirty snow. “Half the town’d freeze to death.” With a final shake, the power line is free. It jumps back up to its original position. “Us Hoennians have thin blood.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".kazuyapost"]--accent:#7788D7!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #9CA9E2; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 11px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 11px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights