Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Balls of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 23:20:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It was at times like this that Thomas had to ask himself just what the hell he was doing?

It had been several weeks since the trainer had been lead to the New Mauville Power Plant by a mysterious blur. By this time, whatever caused the blur, if it wasn't merely a figment of his imagination, or something he saw because he hit the bottle a little too hard that day, was long gone. Whether someone else had managed to find and capture it, or it had moved onto greener pastures was unknown. The point was that Thomas knew that his constant searches for whatever it was that brought him here, if it was anything, was most likely pointless.

But here he was again, searching the power plant for whatever brought him here. He was sure that it could not have been the Joltik, the Bisharp, or the Skarmory he found within. None of those Pokemon moved nearly fast enough do be a blur to the human eye. So what was it that brought him over? He was sure that he was just seeing things at this point. But something ebbed away at him, he just couldn't let it go.

At least Brutus didn't seem to mind, because under most circumstances, the wild Pokemon within would give him a good workout.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
Balls of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 23:51:38 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALVANTULA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / compound eyes[break]
agility / discharge / signal beam / bug buzz
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Balls of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2019 0:41:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Brutus roamed the corridors of the Power Plant, something was watching them from the ceiling. A lone Galvantula would spot the duo walking through, and immediately recognize them. What Thomas and Brutus didn't know was that the day that Thomas was first lured to New Mauville, the Galvantula was watching them. The sickly Joltik that the duo stumbled upon was her offspring. At the time, all she could do was watch as the trainer did what she was unable to do at the time, and give treatment to the little Joltik.

All she could do was wonder if letting her go was truly the right choice. She had been following and watching his visits to the Power Plant, seeing that he was not only a strong trainer, but a compassionate one as well. He had not only proven himself in multiple battles, but had given aid to a Skarmory who had a bad habit of falling through the roof, after getting herself hurt.

In the end, she chose to simply watch the duo from afar.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Balls of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2019 4:03:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / magnet pull[break]
mirror shot / zap cannon / magnet bomb / light screen
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Balls of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 1:57:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the two continued to make their way down the corridor, Brutus would feel his bamboo sprig start to twitch. A silver shot of energy would shoot off down the corridor. Brutus would let out a grunt, prompting Thomas to quickly move to one side, while Brutus moved to the opposite side of the corridor, both of them, dodging the Mirror Shot that was coming towards them. Brutus would turn to see the source of the attack, a lone Magneton.

In anticipation, the cluster of magnets would set up a Light Screen in an attempt to protect itself, before firing a Zap Cannon down the corridor towards the Pangoro. Brutus watched as the orb of electricity sailed towards him slowly, before ducking under it at the last moment, dodging the attack with ease. Thomas would remain propped up against the wall, watching the ball of electricity sail into the end of the corridor.

Brutus would close the gap with a Bullet Punch, slamming into the Magneton with a very weak impact that didn't look like it fazed the creature at all. The Hammer Arm follow up he delivered, on the other hand, was more than strong enough to bring down the Magneton, causing the cluster of sentient magnets to fall to the ground with an audible thud, their eyes going blank in the process. Despite this, their form still held together.

"Good work, Brutus!", Thomas called out to the Pangoro.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Balls of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 4:29:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ELECTRODE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / soundproof[break]
thunder shock / screech / self-destruct / thunderbolt
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Balls of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 22:54:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas and Brutus wouldn't get too far before something began to roll towards them. A red and white orb would roll towards them with frightful speed. Once it came to a stop, the orb would immediately fire off a Thunderbolt towards the two of them. Thomas managed to hit the ground before it could hit, while Brutus managed to sidestep it, causing the Thunderbolt to sail into the end of the corridor behind them.

Brutus would retaliate by throwing a Bullet Punch towards the Electrode, closing the distance between himself and the electric-type quickly. While this didn't do much to harm the sentient orb, the Hammer Arm the Pangoro brought down would cause considerable damage to the Electrode. But rather than go down, the Electrode's body began to glow. "Brutus- r", Thomas tried to call out, before Brutus managed to throw out another Bullet Punch on the charging orb. This had the effect of stopping it in its tracks, the eyes on the Electrode closing, and the Electric-type letting out one last groan, before being knocked unconscious.

"Shit, that was close. You alright?", Thomas asked the Pangoro, who nodded, walking over to his master.

"Good. I'm glad you're alright. Now let's get the fuck outta here!", Thomas told Brutus.

notes: Ending, no capture

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS