Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Supernatural Study Session [M/MAGMA]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 4:10:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","nomitest2text"]

[attr="class","nomitest2pkmn"]

Nomi shivered as she carefully poured the bright green liquid into the test tube, wondering why it was so cold in the Rocket laboratories that evening. Luckily, she'd remembered that it could sometimes get chilly in the Rocket headquarters in general (it was underwater technically), so she had worn long sleeves despite the lingering summer heat outside. All the same, she rather wished she had a jacket or sweater. She looked over at her lab partner - - wondering if he was also cold.[break][break]
Nomi smiled as she observed Ambrose engrossed in his own measuring endeavor. She was excited to finally be working on an experiment with him. had introduced the two of them and though Nomi was still getting to know the young man, she already could tell that she liked him. Val had approved of him, too, though the Sylveon was currently dozing off under a lab table, which was his usual method of passing the time while Nomi lost herself to science.[break][break]
Crash![break][break]
Nomi startled, nearly spilling her test tube, looking towards the dark hallway outside of their room. Valerian cracked a baby-blue eye; he'd apparently also heard the sound, which had reminded Nomi of glass shattering. The hour was late; Nomi and Ambrose were some of the only researchers left in the building, used to the all-nighters university students often had to endure in order to get all of their assignments completed. Had something fallen across the way, in one of the other lab stations?[break][break]
"Did you hear that just now?" Nomi hissed to Ambrose, tone a mix of curious and apprehensive.

[attr="class","nomitest2ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Ghost in the Machine[break]
+ M.A.G.M.A Sample Collection: Study[break]
+ Nomi's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f29cdd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc"]} .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 8:59:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrose4"]
[attr="class","mainambrose"]

Ambrose had been been used to the cool and chilly environment from working within the servers and anywhere that had to deal with computers, that was the reason why he wore a over sized sweater almost if not everyday that he had to be in the Rocket Submarine, not because they were cheaper in the thrift shops and he had to save for college, not at all the reason. The scientist and the IT guy working together trying to figure out all the answers, a beautiful story that could only end in a franksteinrian way.[break][break]

Despite this not being the lab he was used to working in and despite working with someone for the first time it still felt comfortable, perhaps due to their shared connection to . He was even glad that Naomi's Sylveon could join them in their procedures, even if it was just by napping. He knew that even his own little Rotom was probably causing mayhem somewhere nearby, the little bugger loved to prank people by taking over the coffee machine, it was it's favorite pastime other than being sassy towards Ambrose. [break][break]

"Crash!" Ambrose would jump up from his seat! He'd look towards Naomi as reactionary reflex. From the looks of things he wasn't going insane and hearing things, both her and the Sylveon seemed to have heard it too. "Allspark!? Is that you breaking things again!?" That was Ambrose's first guess as the Rotom would come out from on of the computers while shaking it's body in a "no" fashion. As far as Ambrose knew the two were one of the few left within the labs, truly not even knowing what time it was, everything just blended together when his attention was all in his work.[break][break]

"Yeah! Scared the oblivion out of me too... Maybe someone fell over? It wasn't none of our pokemon to say the least." He didn't exactly want to explore the empty and dark corridors in the middle of the night, empty places always felt spooky to him. "You think we should check it out?" He'd swallow dry at the thought, anxiety trying to take over.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"] [break]

[newclass=.ambrose4] --accent: #008c73; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .mainambrose] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 2:53:57 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

Seeing the alarm plastered across Ambrose's suddenly-quite-pale face, Nomi couldn't help but giggle a little, her own apprehension nothing in comparison to his obvious anxiety. "Why Ambrose, you look terrified!" She teased, though she followed up her comment with a reassuring pat on his shoulder. "I bet it's nothing, but we should probably check it out, just in case." The last thing she wanted was for some of the higher up scientists to complain about the messy university students who always worked late in the labs. If something had fallen and shattered, she'd rather they just get the clean up over with instead of wait to be scolded - even if it wasn't their fault.[break][break]
Valerian slipped out from his sleeping spot, and padded over to Nomi and Ambrose. He nudged Ambrose's hand with his nose in encouragement. Nomi took off her safety goggles and gloves, securing the test tubes she'd been working with, and tip-toed over to the door. Peeking her head around the corner, Nomi had to admit - the dark hallway before her was creepy, the silence deafening and the emptiness oppressive, and she wondered if she ought to have thought twice about teasing her friend for his fear.[break][break]
"I don't see anything out in the hall," She whispered back to Ambrose. "I'm going to go across to the other lab station. Follow me if you'd like!" Quietly, she continued out into the hallway. A soft, eerie glow seemed to be coming from the other lab station, she realized, which was quite curious indeed. Did someone leave a lamp on in there, too?[break][break]
Maybe she and Ambrose were not, in fact, the only people in the labs tonight.

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc"]} .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 10:20:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"Me terrified? No. Never pfffffft! Never been terrified in my entire life hahaaaa...!" Thankfully he was such a good liar, clearly the best that there was. He wasn't sweating one single bit, his senses weren't all on red right now either (He's dying on the inside). If ghost pokemon existed, what stopped people from coming back from the dead and haunting others. Perhaps that's what Rocket should be studying, how to bring back people from the dead, that would essentially double their manpower but he would not mention that to the top brass, they would either call him crazy or actually put resources on it, Ambrose didn't want neither of those options to happen. [break][break]

"Yeah yeah... We check it out, empathizes on the we. I don't like walking around here even when all the lights are on." Of course with the courage buff from Valerian he couldn't deny @naomi . "Quick! Before we leave to our certain horror movie death!" Ambrose would take out his phone and quickly text . "U still in lab?" Perhaps they weren't the last ones in the vicinity, he just wanted to rule out the easy options first before stepping out into the dark void that were the corridors. It did very much feel like a small horror trope, if someone would get killed by some supernatural entity or some Rocket serial killer it would be the two university students.[break][break]

"I don't see anything out in the hall" Ambrose would have been even more scared if she could see something in the pitch black corridors. "Yup! I follow you... Nothing to fear, just me following you, little old me following Naomi." He'd follow her through the corridor, looking both ways like he was crossing the street, Allspark mimicking his movement while floating along, the one thing giving off some form of natural light... Other than the ominous light coming from the other lab station.[break][break]

"That's not weird or foreboding at all" Ambrose would say trying to break the ice, mostly to try and keep his own nerves in check and his legs from running away as fast as possible. "Do we really check it out? Like reaaaaaaaaaaaally?" Hopefully when everything set and done someone could delete his search history.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.ambrose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .mainambrose] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 14:27:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

Ambrose was doing his absolute best to be brave, but Nomi could tell he was struggling. All the same, she was proud of him when he stepped out into the hall behind her, clearly intending to follow. Valerian by her side, she tip-toed her way into the other lab station, watching her step to make sure she didn't tread on any broken glass.[break][break]
At first, Nomi couldn't see anything inside of the room. Empty work tables stood stoically in silence, various glass instruments and hand-held microscopes sitting undisturbed on top of them. Valerian nudged Nomi's hand, and she looked in the direction he pointed at with his nose. A glint of light on the ground towards the back of the room: the broken glass they'd heard earlier. Someone had broken a test tube. But the room seemed empty?[break][break]
"Hello?" Nomi murmured softly, so as not to startle anyone or...anything.[break][break]
A rustling of cloth. Yes, there was something moving at the very back of the room, on the work table furthest from the door. Nomi motioned for Ambrose and Valerian to follow her, and she crept stealthily around the room. She ducked down when she spotted it: a yellow rag was...moving around on top of the table. It seemed to be...distressed? It seemed to be searching for something.[break][break]
Then she understood.[break][break]
"Ambrose! There's a Mimikyu in this room! How did it get in here, I wonder?" Nomi breathed excitedly, keeping her voice low. Mimikyu were exceedingly rare Pokémon. Nomi had never met one in person before. Was this a Rocket specimen that had escaped its confinment? Or did this one find its way in here on its own, somehow? Either way, it was an excellent opportunity to study the little ghost - Nomi, like many, had always wondered what was underneath of the rags they wore. Maybe if she and Ambrose were careful, they could find out something about its true nature.

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 18:53:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Arceus forgive him but if some other worldly voice whispered i his ear or some disembodied limb touch him somewhere, he would become as fast as the fastest pokemon in the region, never to return to such a haunted place ever again. He hoped that Nomi would be able to keep up with no walls would be able to stop him. It wasn't that he fully believed in ghosts and supernatural, it was mostly that he didn't want to be the one the prove that human ghosts existed. Even the chance would be below 1% he wasn't willing to take that chance. [break][break]

As the two entered the lab it would take a second fro Ambrose's eyes to adjust to the difference in lighting, the room filled with the ominous light of night time, like a school, or mall at night. Not fully pitch black but lit with the many lights that adorned the many machines that were left on sleep mode, despite helping them see the shapes and forms of the many things in the room it still left an ominous feeling in the air, perhaps that was the simple response they brain had towards darkness, just a reflex he hoped.[break][break]

Nomi's "Hello" making Ambrose jump a bit, he really wasn't expecting it and it showed. Despite it being softly spoken, he was really making a fool of himself.[break][break]

The usual noise of cloth shuffling filled the air, not what was expected when possible supernatural activity was happening. As Nomi had peeked out and witnessed the little rascal who was responsible for almost giving Ambrose several heart attacks. Taking a deep breath of relief and peeking out himself to see. "It seems lost? Maybe? I dunno." Ambrose would hide once more before fully answering Nomi. "We have some choices here... We either try to reach it and help it? Or we could simply observe it's actions and take notes, it might be wild?" Ambrose really didn't know, perhaps the little one was looking for it's owner or it had broken out of captivity making it pretty much a wild pokemon in a habitat it wasn't used to which could be very interesting to see. "I'm just glad it's not some dead guy heh. Can't believe I was so scared." He'd say as his face would become flushed as a red berry from shame.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Outfit: Comfy
  • Mission: Ghost in the Machine
  • M.A.G.M.A

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 1:25:54 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

Nomi patted her friend on the shoulder affectionately as she heard the shame in his voice. "Nothing to be scared of," she reassured him pleasantly. "I'm glad there are no "dead guys" around here either." That sure would be awkward. She certainly hadn't wanted to deal with a murder mystery.[break][break]
Valerian sniffed the air and cocked his head at Nomi, expression quizzical. The pink-haired girl shook her head. "No, we're not going to try and catch it," she hissed at the Sylveon. "Not yet. Observation is the best course of action, I think. Very few people have ever seen what's under a Mimikyu's rag, what if we're some of the first? And if it is wild, I'd like to see what it does...maybe something drew it here? What's it up to? I definitely have questions!" Her whispers were excited despite her conscious effort to keep her voice down.[break][break]
She motioned for Val and Ambrose to follow her as she crept around the perimeter of the room, avoiding various lab equipment as she attempted to get a better look at the Mimikyu. The little ghostly creature was definitely searching for something. But what? Nomi squinted. The lab table it was on was littered with various tools - surgical scissors, pipettes, tongs, measuring cups...[break][break]
Tape! The Mimikyu was heading right for a roll of electrical tape. How curious!

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 6:50:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

With a deep breath of relief, Ambrose would put his back tot he lab table they were hiding behind and let himself slide down, the most relaxed he has been for the night. "This is how horror movies start!" He'd answer Nomi when she mention there was nothing to be scared of. He didn't want to be part of the missing college student list, now thinking abut it he'd not even make it into such a list if he died inside the Rocket HQ. Most likely the "accident" would be pushed under a rug and never mentioned again. "Maaaaaan... With the amount of crazy people that get pulled into Rocket, you'd think at least one of them would be a serial killer... We're not all that worried about a person's criminal history."[break][break]

He was pretty much sweating while cold. He was glad to never have been dragged into one of those craze Poketube ghost hunter groups from the university, those guys lived the crazy life. Ambrose partially agree with the pink pokemon's sentiments. He would have wanted to capture the little yellow rug himself, what better way to study a pokemon than owning it for yourself, right? But he would respect the ideology of Nomi, the brave one out of the two.[break][break]

"Perhaps we can try befriending it? You're the one who has delved deeper into pokemon studies and behaviors? I'm not really much of that in my field of studies... Unless you wanted me to code something into a camera to perhaps try and track it down as hit moves around from lab to lab but I really don't think you want that right now... OR you do? I don't know... I should shut up for a bit now. "[break][break]

He'd instantly stop his own mouth and start following both Nomi and Val around corners and the many lab equipment, with his own ever so loyal and sassy Rotom floating closely behind the group, very much surprising Ambrose about how well behaved it had been tonight, perhaps that was what was truly the horror story here.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Outfit: Comfy
  • Mission: Ghost in the Machine
  • M.A.G.M.A

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 14:18:50 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

Nomi vaguely registered Ambrose's suggestion of befriending the Mimikyu, she was so focused on figuring out what it was doing. It had grabbed the roll of electrical tape and was doing its best to rip off a piece. Then it...slapped the tape right onto its own body! Or rather, the rag it wore over its real body.[break][break]
"How fascinating," she murmured to Ambrose excitedly. "Mimikyu seem to have their own methods of repairing their disguises. Perhaps it damaged its rag somehow...if only we could catch a glimpse of what's underneath..."[break][break]
Just then, the Mimikyu seemed to become aware that it was not alone in the lab. Its eyes bulged and it whipped around, staring directly at Nomi, Ambrose, and Val. Val bristled, readying for a potential fight, but Nomi held up her hand.[break][break]
"Hello, we aren't going to hurt you," she said kindly to little ghost. "We just want to study you."[break][break]
Unfortunately, such a statement seemed to alarm the Mimikyu more than if they were going to fight it. Even Pokemon had their secrets to maintain, it seemed. With a popping sound, it disappeared, an inert copy of itself left behind in the spot where it had been standing.[break][break]
With a sigh, Nomi walked over to the table and picked up the SUBSTITUTE the Mimikyu had left behind. "Well, we can study this at least," she declared; not all was lost. The fake Mimikyu would be temporary, so she ought to write down everything she could about it in the next few hours.[break][break]
"See? Nothing to be afraid of, in the end." She winked at Ambrose.

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 9:24:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Witnessing and watching pokemon behavior was not within Ambrose's studies nor one of his part time activities. Would they watch it and take notes? Just watch it? Should they take pictures? Should he be drawing the Mimikyu? He had no idea at all, it was always interesting for him to see how others worked around their field, people like Naomi and Ceri intrigued him. Their whole vision felt very different than his own, when he saw wires, they saw DNA and squishy insides, but that wasn't all that he could see of course, that would mean cutting them short and he really wouldn't do that to the two of them. [break][break]

"The insides of a Mimikyu wouldn't be the stuff of legends if it was that easy to see." He'd say while trying to peek from a different angle. The knowledge of pokemon that Ambrose had was very small and they all came from snips of things he heard others talk. "I don't think it'll take kindly to us trying to uncover it's ghostly secrets just like that." [break][break]

Sadly it seemed like Ambrose was right. The moment that Nomi tried to form a tiny bit of a connection to the little thing, it bolted out like it owed us money. leaving behind the SUBSTITUTE. It was really unfortunate but it was a common thing from the tales he had learned about that particular pokemon, probably one of the most shy ghosts they could have ran into, unlike the tricksters that were many of the other ghost types. [break][break]

"Well... The chances of a killer being loose were just as high as meeting a friendly pokemon, right riiiiiiiiiiiiight?" He'd pick himself up from behind the counter that he had been hiding behind and offer a hand to Nomi. "At least we're left with a consolation prize. You should keep it, maybe it holds some secret to meet it again." After all this action he was really thinking they should head out. "I think we should head back before someone actually has our heads for all this mess that wasn't our fault at all" He could easily do something with the recording from the cameras later, just to be safe.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 0:13:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: