stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 17:50:00 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]

As it stood, Fern had a bit of a habit of being lazy when it came to catching his own Pokémon. He was better suited to other means of acquisition—less legal means more often than not. Though the few he’d kept for himself were beloved and spoiled to great lengths. In particular, the dragapult now floating alongside him as he ambled down Route 121 to meet Marza at Mt. Pyre. They chattered aimlessly to her—preferring to having someone to listen to them, rather than talking aloud to themself, and as a result—to thin air.[break][break]

For all of their laziness, though, sometimes the mood to add to their little ghost horde did strike them. More notably, when they was conveniently in the landscape for it. “You know Ceci, perhaps it would be good. It would make me seem more impressive, no?” Not that…he was actively looking to impress anyone these days. Not at all… Cecilia huffed, a reptilian coo serving as a response as she nudged at the side of their head, mussing their hair. “Oh, don’t fuss. You know I won’t forget about you in the process.” Prissy little beast, wasn’t she? They could relate.

[break][break]

+ solo wild | 

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.fern]font:11px roboto;--accent:#96bcd6;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fern b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.fern]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernhttps://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/222-g.png .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 4:02:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHUPPET APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 15:17:25 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]

"Oh, well that was quick," they quip as the sudden appearance of a shuppet stops them in their tracks. They are practically nose to nose with it from how close it materialized. "It's like I spoke you into existence. You're a social little thing, hm?" The shuppet twirls in a loop, then floats about his head as they laugh. Cecilia, clearly feeling unthreatened by the smaller pokemon, watches on with lazy interest before abandoning the interaction entirely. She floats away, more intent on exploring a clump of tall glass dotted with white blossoms that glow in the gloom of the fading light.[break][break]

"Ah, sorry little friend. Perhaps next time," they sigh, all thoughts of considering capture dissipating as they move away to follow the wayward dragapult. "Ceci, where in the world are you going?"

[break][break]

+ solo wild | passing on shuppet!

[newclass=.fern .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.fernhttps://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/222-g.png .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 22:50:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SIMPLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 16:41:48 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]

"Ceciiii, are you jealous? Is that why you led me off?" Fern continues to whine as they follow in the wake of the rogue dragapult. They feel a bit huffy admittedly--they were thinking about catching that shuppet, and maybe they could've paused and done so before following, but she was moving quickly and they found it a bit difficult to keep up. At least the scent of the little blossoms closing around them was pleasant.[break][break]

Sighing, they finally catch up with Cecilia. "Ceci, we need to get back on the path. We do still have places to b--" The dragapult is hovering a bit higher in the air, observing a bright green puff on a branch. Almost as if mystified by the natu. Their hands clap and she startles. "Come on then, darling. Maybe the shuppet will still be there." Probably not. Reaching out, he tugs his dragapult's partially translucent tail, and she follows, no longer entranced by the natu.
[break][break]

+ solo wild | passing on natu!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 3:39:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHANDELURE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 14:34:53 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]

Fern laments as they make their way back to the trail, and of course, the rejected shuppet has dissolved into the evening. Releasing a sigh, their shoulders slump. "And here I was thinking maybe we'd lucked out with a particularly friendly one. It was not to be." His companion is unbothered by the theatrics, even when he presses the back of his hand to his forehead as if he might faint.[break][break]

"I guess we should just go meet Marza...Ah!" they chirp, hands clapping together as they spy a chandelure in the near distance up ahead. The poor thing is minding its own business, but the element of surprise would be on their side. "Alright, Ceci. This makes up for the shuppet, no?" It's not an actual criticism, given the way he scratches under the great lizard's chin and receives pleased, guttural coos in response.[break][break]

"Alright, sneak up on it with PHANTOM FORCE, and I'll be right behind you." With another trill, Ceci fades from view. Sinking away from sight and blending in as she creeps up on the unassuming pokemon. Fern meanwhile, fishes a pokeball free from their pocket and follows suit. The chandelure catches sight of them, but as it shifts in the air, the dragapult bursts back into view with a blaze of deep violet, aural energy directed at the chandelure from a few feet away. The blast makes impact moments before Fern follows it will a toss of the readied ball.

[break][break]

+ solo wild | catching chandelure!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shiver [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 2:59:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CHANDELURE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!