Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 7:31:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It had been a while since Thomas had last set foot on Route 113. The familiar sight of ashes cascading down like snowfall from Mt. Chimney was a welcome one. The fact that the sun was practically blotted out in this area of the Hoenn Region made it cooler than most other areas, with the exceptions of caves that housed Ice-types. The Kalosian, garbed in a hooded dark gray overcoat which protected the clothing he wore underneath, blended in with the area. Imprints from his boots would be filled back up with soot within minutes of his passing.

The trainer would stop in his tracks for a moment. He thought he could hear something coming. He would begin to look around, noticing a figure coming his way in the distance. Thomas would immediately hover a hand towards his belt of Pokeballs. Thomas would also prepare to dive or roll out of the way of any oncoming attack that came his way.

tags: @vya
notes: Something approaches!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 7:54:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
I AM NOT A BAD MAN
even though i do bad things
VERY BAD THINGS
such horrible things
Vya wasn't really one for hiking.

Or most types of physical labor, to be honest. Sure, he kept himself in good enough shape, seeing as it wasn't uncommon for him to have to run. But if he had to choose between, say, doing sit-ups or hiking or jogging and literally anything else, he would choose anything else every time.

But still he found himself wandering out into Route 113. He was still trying to figure out where he wanted to settle in Hoenn, so he simply wandered. And why not go out onto one of the Routes, test out his Pokemon against some wild Pokemon? It would be... if not fun, interesting, and give him a chance to study them. искра and перегрузка both seemed rather young, so it wouldn't hurt to get some battling experience under their belts.

He stalked through the ashen area, glad that he had thought to grab a hoodie to wear over his normal clothes, although his brow furrowed at the thought of how much washing he would need to do to get the ash out of his clothes. 'Why can't мотыга have been one of those Rotom that possess washing machines?' he thought mournfully, seeing the Rotom hovering over his shoulder, darting around erratically.

For once, since arriving in Hoenn, ошибка wasn't out of their Poke Ball. He had decided to keep him tucked away, not entirely certain what would happen if some of the ash got into the Porygon's pixels. перегрузка, резать, and обвинять all sat in their respective Poke Balls, the man not wanting to have to wash them clean of the ash.

Noticing a figure come into focus, hand dropping to their Poke Balls, Vya brought his hands up in a placating gesture, the Rotom darting out of the way with a loud Bzzzt! He raised his voice to be heard over the slight distance, calling out "At ease, I'm just out for a walk."

« tag: »
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 1:39:06 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HERACROSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swarm[break]
arm thrust / bullet seed / megahorn / reversal
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CROAGUNK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / dry skin[break]
astonish / sucker punch / poison jab / feint attack
[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2019 22:32:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the voice called out to him, Thomas would spot the figure in better detail. They seemed to be raising their hands in order to signify that they came in piece. Thomas, for his part, seemed to ease up on his stance. But before he could approach the figure, he would hear something come in from behind. A Heracross would dart at him, clearly attempting to gore him with his Megahorn. Thomas would respond by quickly rolling to the left of the attack, causing the horned insect to sail past him.

Thomas would quickly pluck one of the six Pokeballs he had on him, brining out Freke the Alakazam. The Heracross looked on at the Psychic-type with an audacious grin. The Heracross would fire a volley of Bullet Seeds at the Alakazam. In response, Freke would calmly teleport out of the path of the seeds, emerging on the Heracross' left. In retaliation, he would fire off a Psychic blast at the insect, sending the creature off his feet, and colliding violently into a tree.

Thomas approached the single horned beetle, noting that the fork-like horn gave it away as a male. Thomas would produce a vacant Pokeball, and tap the creature with it.

"Good work, Freke.", Thomas told the Alakazam.

Whether or not the capture was successful, Thomas would slowly and calmly approach the other figure. "I come in peace!", Thomas would call out to the figure calmly.

notes: Cap attempt on Heracross

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 20:53:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
I AM NOT A BAD MAN
even though i do bad things
VERY BAD THINGS
such horrible things
Vya's eyes widened, catching a blur of--something, approaching the man. Damned, he needed to get contacts or something, because glasses coated in ash sucked. "Hey-!" but already, the man was dealing with it, rolling out of the way of something big and blue and... wow that sounded kind of wrong, Vya snorted.

'Out of the gutter, Vya.' he shook his head, watching as мотыга darted forward to place themself between him and it. The Rotom gave off a Shock-Wave, eletricity dancing off of it in a warning to the massive bug. The man stepped back, hand going into his jacket to grab for his Poke Balls, grabbing резать's and sending him out as well, the Scyther slashing his claws against each-other, the rasping sound meant to deter their opponent.

Vya watched as the man sent out a... he thought it was an Alakazam, it was yellow and vaguely humanoid, so it was a safe bet. They watched the battle from a safe distance, the Alakazam easily taking out the Heracross and flinging it into a tree. Vya's eyebrows rose, and he couldn't help but to grin. This person had some strong Pokemon, didn't they? Well, wouldn't they make a good ally? The man attempted to catch the Heracross, and Vya recalled the Scyther, leaving the Rotom out.

As the man approached, Vya re-called the Scyther, not trusting him to not turn the man into mincemeat. The Rotom remained floated in front of him, sending out another wave of electricity in warning, until Vya commanded "Vyrezh'te eto!" And the electric type withdrew to hover over her shoulder, darting around eratically.

The man approached, claiming to do so in peace, and Vya called out "That was impressive, your Pokemon is very strong." although мотыга remained at the ready over his shoulder.

« tag: »
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 3:35:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STEELIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rock head[break]
iron tail / dig / sandstorm / stone edge
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MANKEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / anger point[break]
karate chop / close combat / assurance / stomping tantrum
[break][break]

[break]
captures the heracross successfully!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2019 3:16:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

During the skirmish, the Heracross seemed to outright ignore the attempts by Vya's Pokemon to deter it from attacking their master. But then, given that its focus was on the Kalosian, it didn't seem to be necessary. In any case, the encounter ended quickly, thanks to the Alakazam's quick work on the insect. Once the capture had succeeded, the ball was immediately sent back to his PC. The Heracross had potential, but would need to be refined.

Before Thomas could respond to the man's comment about his Pokemon's strength, he would feel the ground rumble. Freke would quickly grab his master's arm, Teleporting him to safety before a Steelix would emerge from below where Thomas and Freke were positioned only seconds ago. Thomas and Freke reappeared to see the large, metallic serpent emerge from the earth. From its maw, a stream of sand would pour out into the area, whipping up into a violent Sandstorm. Thomas would pull up a cloth to cover his nose and mouth, and would do his best to shield his eyes from the sands blasting them. As he was doing this, he was backing away from the battlefield, doing his best to get out of the Steelix's range.

By virtue of Magic Guard, the Alakazam didn't seem to be bothered by the Sandstorm at all. Freke would merely look on calmly, yet intently at the towering Steel-type, who looked down at the trainer and his Pokemon. Freke would mellow himself into a Calm state of Mind, improving his focus in the process. The Steelix, who noticed his prey wasn't moving, fired off a Stone Edge volley at the Alakazam. Freke would simply Teleport as the sharp stones closed in on him, causing them to fall into the ground.

As Freke reemerged behind the Steelix, the metal serpent would sweep his Iron Tail at the Psychic-type, hoping to swipe the annoying creature. In his state of calm and focus, Freke would once again Teleport out of harms way, emerging to the Steelix's right. Once he reemerged, the Alakazam would use Telekinesis in order to pin down the Steelix's head. Despite its best attempts, the Steelix would find himself unable to move his head from the Psychic force pinning it in place, to the point where Freke was able to lift the serpent off the ground. Freke would then fire off a Focus Blast at the creature's head. The otherwise slow and easily avoidable attack easily connected with the head of the Steelix, thanks to the state of suspension that Freke had put the serpent into.

The Steelix would land to the ground limply with a thud, kicking up an impressive cloud of soot and sand in the process. After a moment of confirming that the Steelix wasn't moving, Thomas tossed a Pokeball at the creature, impressed with its performance through the battle.

"You okay?", Thomas called out to the other man as the dust was settling.

notes: Cap attempt on Steelix

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ashen Path (DW)
POSTED ON May 6, 2019 4:43:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
THOMAS CAUGHT STEELIX!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rock head[break]
iron tail / dig / sandstorm / stone edge
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]