played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
home is where we say it is [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 16:09:20 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]DUO WILD #1: HOME IS WHERE WE SAY IT IS

[attr="class","kikan"]
Hiking alongside , Xiura made idle talk with her old friend as they searched for wild Pokemon amid the forested areas of Route 123. It was easy, mindless chatter, catching up on old times and new experiences since their individual moves to Hoenn. It was a good thing, really, especially as they needed sharper focus to navigate the rougher areas of the trail.

"What made you choose to move to Verdanturf?" Xiura asked, glancing over at Nomi as they chose a landmark to explore deeper into the forest. Hatterene followed her silently as a ghost, ready to react to any wild creature's sudden appearance.

With a small huff of expelled breath, Xiura searched through the underbrush and peered into the treetops for wild berries. Surely if they found a collection of them growing somewhere, finding wild Pokemon to capture would soon follow.

Soon enough, they came upon a berry tree, growing plenty of Tamato berries in wild proliferation. Xiura pointed out the tree to Nomi, then the purple-haired woman and Hatterene took position behind a pair of large trees, lying in wait for any Pokemon that might come to eat.

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TFRKtCM.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 3:31:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","nomitest2text"]

[attr="class","nomitest2pkmn"]

Nomi couldn't stop smiling: it was just so lovely to be out and about in the woods with , to move her legs and soak in the dappled sunshine shining through the canopy of leaves above them. A cool breeze blew through every so often, reminding Nomi that the start of Autumn was just around the corner. Soon we'll be carving pumpkins and going apple picking, she thought with delight. Maybe they'd even attend a costume party.[break][break]
Val sniffed at the Tamato berries eagerly as Nomi and Xiura approached the berry tree, but Nomi shook her head at him before he could bite one off the branch. "If you eat all the berries, how will we attract any wild Pokémon?" She scolded him, though her tone was more amused than anything. He huffed with indignation, but held himself back at Nomi's request. Nomi crouched down by a thorny bush and waited.[break][break]
To Xiura's question, Nomi answered, "I wanted to set up my brewery somewhere with lots of room to grow crops. It's nice to be able to use my own hops and herbs for the beers, you know? The countryside seemed best for growing and brewing, so that's why I moved there. Plus, land is a bit cheaper out there than in a big city like Slateport." She paused. "But of course, I spend my fair share of time in the city too, ever since enrolling in classes at Slateport University. So I guess in the end, I'm getting the best of both worlds."[break][break]
Nomi thought she heard the sound of rustling in the underbrush nearby, but perhaps it was just her imagination?[break][break]
"What about you, Xiura? Why Lilycove for your café?"

[attr="class","nomitest2ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Duo Wild: Poison/Dark/Fairy[break]
+ Nomi's Outfit[break][break]

CATCH LOG

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f29cdd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc"]} .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 3:49:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLURPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 22:07:37 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
's reasoning behind her decision was sound on multiple counts. Xiura admired the clear logic and thought that went into her move to the rural area. "That's true. I haven't been to Verdanturf yet, actually. I'd like to see the sights there sometime, if you have any recommendations. Maybe we can go together," she suggested with a smile.

"For the cafe, Lilycove seemed to make the most sense, business-wise," Xiura said in a lower voice, turning her head towards a rustling bush. "After all, summers at the beach need refreshing drinks! I know Slateport has a beach, but I felt more drawn to Lilycove."

As a Pawniard and Slurpuff wandered up to the Tamato tree, Xiura eyed the Pawniard contemplatively before drawing out a ball. She caught 's attention with a waving hand, then pointed at the bladed Pokemon to indicate her choice.

At Nomi's nod of acceptance, she counted down on her fingers from three to one so that the two women could mount an offense simultaneously. "Hatterene, cast Confusion!"

The Pawniard was hit full-force by the blast, and started wandering in aimless circles. Before the confused Pokemon could bump into a tree and hurt itself, Xiura threw a Pokeball to capture the hapless creature.

Notes:[break]
Capturing Pawniard!

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TFRKtCM.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 1:35:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

Nomi nodded as Xiura explained why she had decided on Lilycove as her preferred boba cafe location. It was definitely true that beach-side towns tended to benefit from delicious refreshing drinks like iced boba teas. I'll be in the mood for something like that after this little adventure, I bet, Nomi thought.[break][break]
When Pawniard and Slurpuff appeared, Nomi deferred to Xiura's lead. Hatterene made quick work of confusing the Pawniard, and Nomi couldn't help but giggle a little at the silly way it ambled about in a daze once the confusion had hit. Valerian didn't need any directions - he knew what to do. Following after Hatterene, he pounced into the clearing and sent a rather viscious DOUBLE-EDGE attack at the Slurpuff. The fluffy dessert-like Pokémon squealed in pain and tried to back away, but tripped over an exposed tree root. "That was a bit much, Val," Nomi scolded, but he merely shrugged, looking pleased with himself. She threw a Pokéball at the Slurpuff, putting him out of his misery.[break][break]
"You and Hetterene make a good team!" She called over to Xiura, grinning, then crawled out from behind the bush she was hiding behind. Continuing with their conversation, she said, "I'd be happy to show you around Verdanturf sometime! The lavender fields by my brewery are gorgeous, I think you'd love them. The town center is small but charming." She took out her phone to quickly peruse her calendar. "Gosh, I have a lot going on right now," she murmured, realizing just how many days in the upcoming month she already had plans. "Life has been busy lately, what with school, the brewery, and my new part-time job..." She trailed off. Oops, shouldn't have mentioned that later one. That was the research she was doing for Team Rocket. She couldn't tell Xiura about that, could she?

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit[break]
+ Nomi is catching Slurpuff![break][break]

CATCH LOG

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc"]} .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .nomitest2 .nomitest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .nomitest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 2:48:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPIRITOMB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARBODOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECYCLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 13:52:13 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
"Thank you, Nomi. You and Val also work well together!" Xiura exclaimed, dusting off her Pokeball with the newly caught Pawniard.

"I'd love to see your brewery and the lavender fields," Xiura said, thinking over her future schedule. "It wouldn't hurt to close the shop for a couple of days, or perhaps I can leave Clefairy in charge." She could almost feel Clefairy's Pokeball thrumming with excitement, and she laughed, patting the Pokeball and letting her out. "Okay, Hatterene, I think Clefairy wants a turn." Hatterene chimed and graciously returned to her Pokeball after a good-natured, gentle swat at Clefairy.

"A new part-time job? In addition to school and the brewery? That seems like a lot, Nomi," Xiura said with some concern. "Not that you aren't capable, but..."

She clapped a hand over her nose as the stench of rotten fruit reached them. "Ugh, what's that!"

As if on cue, a Spiritomb and Garbador appeared to pick some berries, even though Xiura and were in clear sight.

"Oh... I can't... Clefairy, take down that Garbador with Moonblast!"

Clefairy obliged, raising her arms and shooting the Garbador with a bright lunar-white attack. The Garbador reeled on its heels, and Xiura took the opportunity to capture the Garbador and its reek within a Pokeball.

Caught Pawniard.
Capturing Garbador!

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
[newclass=.xiuratest2]--accent:#46055a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 1:18:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

The wild Garbador's stench was quite disgusting; Nomi and Valerian both wrinkled their noses as Xiura's Clefairy made quick work of incapacitating it. Not wanting to be outdone, Valerian leaped towards the Spiritomb and unleashed a barrage of MYSTICAL FIRE at the strange, undulating ghost and Nomi threw a Pokéball at it once it seemed thoroughly immobilized.[break][break]
The Pokémon taken care of, Nomi turned her attention back to her conversation with Xiura. It was true...she was taking on a lot. She'd have to cut back on how much beer she'd be able to produce for the brewery if her Rocket work became more demanding. A part of her wanted to come clean to her friend, tell her all about her new role within the criminal organization. It just felt so strange to keep such a secret from Xiura. Xiura won't tell anyone, right? If I explain the situation - the information I'm looking for - surely she'll understand?[break][break]
"I had to take the job," Nomi explained carefully. "I don't know if I ever told you about my parents, Xiura, but...they disappeared when I was a child. It's why you only ever saw me with my grandmother growing up in Ecruteak." She paused, tone turning wistful. "I've always wondered what happened to them. They were celebrated scientists. One day, they traveled to Kanto for work...and after that, I never saw them again." How much did Xiura know about Kanto? Everybody knew that a war had taken place there, and that Team Rocket was in charge...but would Xiura start to see the implications of what Nomi was saying? Make the connections?[break][break]
Valerian nudged Nomi's hand, as if to encourage her. She scratched behind his ear in thanks. "This new job...the people I'm working for. I think they might know what happened to my parents, Xiura. So that's why...it's an opportunity I can't pass up."[break][break]
But it's more than that, a small voice whispered in the back of her mind. They also have the power, and the resources, to help you study things you have only ever dreamed of being able to study...

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit[break]
+ Nomi is catching Spiritomb![break][break]

CATCH LOG

• Nomi caught Splurpuff!

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 0:06:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEEDRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 15:37:54 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura's expression transitioned from concern to sombreness as Nomi conveyed the reason for her parents' absence during their youth in Ecruteak City. Xiura had heard of the war in Kanto; their deployment to Kanto had surely been a death sentence if they had not returned to see their daughter ever again. "I never knew, Nomi. I'm sorry for your loss..." she trailed off. She didn't know what else to say. If there had been an iota of their having survived after all this time... It surely wasn't possible.

Then a giant yellow Beedrill appeared, cutting off her thoughts. It buzzed angrily as it approached the tree, and the four of them by proxy. Were they in its territory? More violent buzzing seemed to be approaching as well. Clefairy trilled uncertainly. "It looks like this one is angry, and might have some companions -- maybe we should go!" Just then, the Beedrill dove at Clefairy, who countered with another Moonblast. Xiura threw a Pokeball at the Beedrill, grabbing Nomi's forearm and coaxing her along. "Let's get out of here!"

Caught Pawniard.
Caught Garbador.
Capturing Beedrill!

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 2:40:45 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

Xiura's tone was full of sincerity as the other girl conveyed her grief for Nomi and her loss, and Nomi deeply appreciated her friend for that. She didn't have much time to react, however, as Xiura jerked her away from the angry, attacking Beedrill that had seemed to manifest out of nowhere. Nomi stumbled forward, Valerian leaping to her side to help steady her, and rushed after Xiura and Clefairy. The two girls and their Pokémon ran aimlessly through the forest, until it seemed they were a sufficient distance from any lingering swarms of violent bugs.[break][break]
A growl caught Nomi by surprise as she sucked in breath, not accustomed to sprinting so intensely. It seemed they'd trampled right over the den of a Sneasel and it wasn't exactly happy about that. "Oh dear, I'm sorry..." Nomi began, holding out her hands in a peaceful gesture and tip-toeing backwards over the various fallen leaves and sticks that had been collected into a nest. The Sneasel wasn't placated; it slashed nasty-looking claws at Nomi and she shut her eyes, bracing for the oncoming pain.[break][break]
But the pain never came. Valerian had put up a LIGHT SCREEN to distract the Sneasel and protect Nomi. This gave him enough time to move in-between his trainer and the upset wild Pokémon. The Sneasel snarled but Valerian was too quick, dodging its next attack. DRAINING KISS came next, and Valerian began to siphon the Sneasel's energy. Nomi threw a Pokeball at the Sneasel in desperation.[break][break]
"Not the best of luck with that one," Nomi commented to Xiura, running a hand through her hair. Her forehead shined with sweat from the exertion of running. "Well, maybe we can rest here for a bit." She promptly sat down on the Sneasel's now-abandoned nest. It was surprisingly comfortable.[break][break]
"It's okay that you didn't know, Xiura," Nomi murmured, smiling tiredly at her friend. "My grandmother and I never talked about it much. Most of the time, when people would ask her about my parents, she'd say they were just...still on a mission. I don't think she ever really accepted that they were gone." She paused. "And I guess I never really did, either. It's why I'm still...looking for information on what happened to them. Maybe a part of me believes they could...still be alive?" Doubtful. Kanto Rocket was unforgiving, after all. All the same, she was trying to find out the truth, wasn't she?

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit[break]
+ Nomi is catching Sneasel![break][break]

CATCH LOG

• Nomi caught Splurpuff!
  • Nomi caught Spiritomb

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 5:28:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARABOLIC CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 13:59:08 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]

[attr="class","kikan"]
The surprise Sneasel attack was shocking, but Valerian and Nomi put up a valiant fight.

“I agree with resting for a bit,” Xiura said, still tuckered out from their escape from the swarms of Beedrill.

Returning to the topic of Nomi’s parents, Xiura said, “Maybe they could be still alive,” unwilling to dampen her hopes. “How are you going about looking for information? If there’s any way I could help, please let me know.” Xiura wasn’t too much of a research buff, but: “For example, if you were looking through library archives and needed another set of eyes, I could help out.”

Just then a Dedenne scurried across their path, squeaking and starting to bite at their packs. “Oh, no, please don’t do that,” Xiura said, but it did not relent in its assault. She threw a Pokeball to capture the creature, but primarily to save the integrity of their backpacks!

“Goodness, we’re running into quite a lot of Pokemon this trip. Are there any in particular that you hope to find and befriend one day?” Xiura said.

Caught Pawniard.
Caught Garbador.
Caught Beedrill.
Capturing Dedenne!

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 2:32:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]

"That's kind of you to offer," Nomi replied, her gratitude genuine but her expression somewhat troubled. Could she admit to her friend the lengths to which she had already gone to try and find out what had happened to her parents? As Nomi glanced at her purple-haired companion, she could not help but remember how it was another friend of hers - - who had encouraged Nomi to work for Rocket in the first place. As Xiura put away the pokeball she'd used to catch the Dedenne that had wanted to make a quick lunch out of their backpacks, Nomi came to an important decision.[break][break]
She would be honest.[break][break]
"In truth, Xiura," she began, fidgeting a little. "I've started doing some scientific research for Team Rocket. The criminal organization. That's the part-time job I was referencing earlier. My parents...were last seen in Kanto." She let that hang between them; everyone knew what had happened in Kanto, after all.[break][break]
A Sableye popped out from the underbrush just then, padding over to the backpacks Xiura had just saved from the hungry Dedenne. What's with our backpacks? Is there something about them that's attracting Pokémon to us? She tried to remember what, exactly, she'd packed. Maybe it was the snack bars she'd hastily thrown into her bag at the start of the day...[break][break]
Nomi threw a pokeball at the Sableye before it, too, could damage their things. In an attempt to lighten the mood after her weighty admission about Rocket, she considered Xiura's question about Pokémon.[break][break]
"There are so many Pokémon I'd like to study and better understand someday, for my research. But in terms of befriending...well, I've always been partial to the Alolan Raichu. They're just so cute!" Valerian eyed her. "But not as cute as Sylveons of course."

[break]

NOTES

+ Nomi's Outfit[break]
+ Nomi is catching Sableye![break][break]

CATCH LOG

• Nomi caught Splurpuff!
  • Nomi caught Spiritomb
  • Nomi caught Sneasel

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 0:44:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDOQUEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLORGES APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]