he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 18:20:20 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Calla," he echoed back, smiling, "I like it."
[break][break]
This, combined with the still ever-so-present feeling of her arms firmly pressed around his chest, definitely marked this little conversation as a win for the books. Maybe he could cap this off with a phone number? Or would that be stretching his luck too thin?
[break][break]
Shrugging off the thought, he repositioned both his hands around the width of the corviknight's neck and gave out a whistle, signaling them to descend back down toward the nest. This time, however, their dip in elevation is done much more smoothly.
[break][break]
After a second of air time, a loud voice called back over his shoulder, barely louder than the now whipping wind that now coated the outer outline of the avian's body. "Oh, I forgot. I'm Liam."
[break][break]
They were back at the nest within seconds.
[break][break]
Long, solid flaps secured their position directly beside it, allowing Calla easy access to deal with it however she pleased.
[break][break]
"Good enough? Or do you need me to scoot closer?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d4a53c; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 23:37:17 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Doesn’t matter if you like it, it’s my name regardless,” she muttered back, ignoring the heat that burned her ears at the minor compliment. Honestly.[break][break]

This was getting much too ridiculous for her tastes. It was just the dizzy spin of the big height affecting her thinking and reactions. Nothing else. It would be proven as soon as her feet were on solid ground again, she was sure of it. Then she could scurry back to her apartment and hide away again, and there would be no ruffians on birds around to use corny one-liners or say they liked her name.[break][break]

They drifted down smoothly, and though it still made Calla’s stomach launch up into her throat, it was appreciated that they were at a lower elevation again. “Liam,” she called back over the rush of wind, testing his name for herself, “how’d you forget so fast?”[break][break]

Soon the power pole and the offending nest was back in sight, and feeling confident, she let go to lean for it when the corviknight lined itself alongside it. Maybe she was a little too confident, because in the effort she felt herself slip sideways, fingers just out of reach. The tilt was enough to startle her, and Calla latched onto him again—convinced she really would topple off. How embarrassing.[break][break]

“Closer.” The grumbled word accompanied by an embarrassed huff over both the blunder and her short arms.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] m: cuckoo in the nest [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-bulbasaur"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#61b0ad; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Ass
he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 15:31:48 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm a forgetful guy."
[break][break]
Liam only watched as Calla goes to reach out toward the nest, only to come crawling back, clutching onto his back for support.
[break][break]
Sucks.
[break][break]
"Aight, Klaus, move over bud."
[break][break]
He gave his corviknight another tap, to which the bird responded with a harsh squawk before ultimately moving itself closer to the nest. Twisting his back to face Calla, he lifted the red tinted shades from his eyes, resting it back on his head like a headband.
[break][break]
"Don't worry. I got you, Calla."
[break][break]
Slithering his closest arm to the nest around her waist, he securely fastened her to himself, both enclosing the space between them while also negating the possibility of toppling over. A win-win.
[break][break]
If she leaned forward to try again, he'd take the opportunity to coo, "Y'know, it'd be such a shame to let our little adventure die out here. Maybe we could continue this down the street? There's this sick Chinese restaurant I'm sure you'd love."
[break][break]
And it had a bar right next to it. Another win-win.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d4a53c; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 19:50:40 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Not sure that’s something you should admit so easily.”[break][break]

No matter her reservations, or her irritation over his relentlessness, Calla did feel reassured by his words. And the arm that slipped around her waist. An extra measure of security, because ultimately she’d take his flirting over falling down to the concrete below.[break][break]

Calla did, in fact, lean forward to reach for the nest again. Her focus was meant to be on snagging the bundle of twigs and feathers and knick knacks, but when Liam spoke again, she found her gaze flickering back to the gold of his eyes. “I know which one you’re talking about. I do live here, you know.”[break][break]

She sighed, forcing herself to look away and not fixate on the lack of space between them, or the linger scent of cologne on his clothing. “You’re persistent, I’ll give you that.” Another grumble as she reached again, this time successfully snagging the nest with both hands.[break][break]

Letting go of her stubborn resolve was not on Calla’s agenda. She did have work to get back to. What she also wasn’t about to admit was that she was nearly finished with said work, and he had been helpful, obnoxiously so or not. Little peeps from the nest made her look down, and there were a few surprised baby taillow for her to peer down at–a tiny smile ghosting across her mouth in spite of herself.[break][break]

“I’m literally wearing pajama pants, so I’d need to change,” she added bluntly, finally daring to look at him again once she’d steeled herself. “That’s not a yes.” She studied him, teeth sinking into her bottom lip in deliberation. “Help me relocate this to that tree over there, and put me down already. Then I’ll decide whether or not to humor this ‘little adventure.’”

[break][break]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#61b0ad; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Ass
he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 5:28:42 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

That was most definitely a yes.
[break][break]
Or, at least, that sort of response usually meant as much when coming from the more standoffish types. Flashing a wolfish grin in her direction, Liam used his free hand to comb back his golden locks.
[break][break]
"Who said I didn't like the PJs? But, sure, if that's how ya feel."
[break][break]
Whenever Calla decided to fully lift the nest from its place, he'd return to his previous position, where he could easily direct his flying type back over to the tree she'd pointed out a second ago. They drifted over without any issues.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 5:56:24 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

What was he playing at? Grinning and running a hand through his hair. It totally wasn’t working. No, not at all…….[break][break]

Her lips pursed into a thin line as she looked at him flatly. “I’m not wearing pjs to a restaurant.” She was just a little too put together for that.[break][break]

Ready to go with the nest bundled in her arms, Calla waited for him to direct his corviknight over to the tree. “This is much better,” she said—more to the little birds than to him. Once the nest was secured on a sturdy branch, she turned back toward Liam, hands only resting on his shoulders this time.[break][break]

Obviously, she was expectantly waiting to be set down on the ground again, so that she could go change. And also scoop her frantic Bulbasaur up into her arms.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Ass
he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 16:28:05 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Liam had half a mind to send them barreling upward again, just to get her to grip on again, but he relented, for once, and had Corviknight drift back toward where they found them.
[Break][break]
He was an ass, but even asses have their limits.
[Break][break]
"Here you are."
[Break][break]
With a huff, the large bird settled back down.
[Break][break]
Liam swung his leg over the bird's head and slipped off without too much trouble. Then, with an arm outstretched, he offered to help Calla do the same.
[Break][break]
"So how long will I be waiting? 20 minutes?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 16:57:06 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Thanks.”[break][break]

Calla gave Klaus another appreciative pat on his dark, glossy feathers for the work done. Then she watched Liam as he hopped down, and while normally she might’ve refused the assistance, she was feeling a bit wobbly.[break][break]

Her hand on his arm, she allowed him to help her down. Immediately, she stooped to pick up Turnip, who had quickly tottered over. “It won’t be that long.” That was as much of a ‘yes, I’ll go’ as he was getting.[break][break]

Turning to head back into the building, Cal paused and glanced at him over her shoulder. “You can come up, if you want.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
empty nesters [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 3:24:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)