twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
99 [P]
POSTED ON May 28, 2019 2:04:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
impressive. alexander knows what's coming and yet kyle executes the move almost flawlessly, using the battlefield and terrain to his advantage. the WIDE GUARD clears the smoke but not fast enough to see where the dragalge went.

suddenly, mienshao feels toxicity crashing into her back, the impact causing her to falter in her stance. she coils in pain, falling to the ground and as she turns around, her body fails her as she tries to get up. she looks down to see purple tainted over her pale skin and realizes the outcome of the battle has just been decided.

alexander knows it too. and so he calls her back into her pokeball, taking a page out of 's book to not see his pokemon unnecessarily hurt. 

"good job, kyle! you are improving. slowly, but surely." the latter is said in jest. "we still have some time to spare before your movie. you hungry? my treat."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
99 [P]
POSTED ON May 31, 2019 5:03:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the praise overwhelms his psyche that the mention of his improvement being slow, which he would have brooded on, was mostly ignored. besides, he was in a too good of a mood to get himself be worried with words.

he takes out his phone to check the time, and surely enough, he has enough to spare for a meal. he stuffs it back to his pocket before turning to the gym leader with a satisfied smile.

"you know i can't say no to free things."

he recalls his dragalge back to its ball, his mind still somewhat lingering to the battle. he decides that maybe dragons were a bit too much for him to handle when compared to dogs.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
99 [P]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2019 5:29:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]gym battle complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars and 5 infamy.