1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Truth of a Rose.
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 18:41:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
(Quick OOC disclaimer this file is for as she is the only one who has access to it, but if others want to read it OOC that is perfectly fine! But your character will have no knowledge of the contents below.)

When the file was finally opened one would be greeted with a video that showed a much younger Amor Rose. At least younger than he currently was, perhaps about twenty, or so? He was wearing glasses, and he was sitting in front of a camera with a Pichu perched on his shoulder sleeping soundly. Giving the little mouse an affectionate pat on the head, he turned his draconic eyes to the camera once more.

”If you’re watching then you are either me from the future, or someone that has gotten ahold of this file from some other means. However you’ve come into possession of this doesn’t really matter. It means you were interested enough in my life for some unfathomable reason. So I suppose I should start with the basics.” He said picking up a glass of water, and taking a sip from it before speaking again.

”I was born near Eterna City within the Sinnoh Region. I was born into wealth, incredible wealth one could say as my father pursued all manners of business, and rarely let something get by him that he didn’t think was interesting. Because of his knack for such things the old family fortune grew. My mother was from Kalos, and had been married to my father via an arranged marriage for presumably political reasons. It is because of this tremendous fortune that I own a large estate in both regions as the sole heir.” Amor stated not arrogantly, just matter of factly.

”But all of that is easy enough to find if you look hard enough. The truth is my current last name of Rose, is not my real one. My true name is Amor Alexandros Adamas. My father is the descendent of a clan of people in Sinnoh who worship the Time God. Well his clan in particular is an offshoot. One of many branches, as people who came to this land far long ago, before the regions name had even been decided.” He explained to whomever was watching.

”I gave up that name when I went into hiding after an unruly group of personnel invaded my childhood home in Sinnoh, and murdered my parents, and all of the staff. The only reason I am still alive is because of Walter. He took me at my parents behest along with my Dratini at the time, and fled with me to keep me safe. We went to Kalos where my mothers family was, and it was there that we had the proper documentation done to forge my identity into someone knew. It was then that I became Amor Alexander Rose. A large enough distinction, and with my complexion being more Kalosian than Sinnoian I fit in easily.” He continued to speak taking another drink of water.

”I learned the Kalosian way of life for a noble. My Grandparents, and Walter guided me. They helped me keep the tradition of dragon taming from my fathers side alive. I owe them a debt I can never repay.” He seemed almost sorrowful for a moment. ”I am the last surviving member of my family to my knowledge. While it is possible I have cousins, as for direct relations I am unaware of any for the moment, though I’ve been busy. Maintaining fathers businesses without the use of my real name is a chore, along with my own projects.” He sighed a bit chagrined.

”Regardless if you are watching this it means you have undergone memory modification to an extreme degree, and Walter has to show you this to help you remember who you are. While it is an extreme tactic for maintaining our cover it is one that must be deployed. I do not know how many we have undergone by the point of you watching this. Maybe you’ve seen this five, or ten times by this point. I am sure Walter has told you all the dangers of modifying your memory to much, but I doubt we heeded them.” He laughed a little good naturedly. ”Whatever we are paying him, it isn’t enough. I will say this to repeat his warning at the least. If we meddle in our mind to much, no matter how strong we are, it can break. So take care to not overdo it.” There was a sincerity in his tone as if he was perfectly content holding a one sided conversation with himself.

”Also never forget our ambition. Even if you have wiped it away I know it is still there roiling beneath the surface of your heart. We will achieve our goal at any cost. No matter what, that was our promise that day. That is what has driven us this far, for so long. What has allowed us to overcome what many would see as the impossible. We must succeed. I hope this has beem a help to you future me, or random watcher. Goodbye.” And with that the footage cut out almost instantly.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights