scurry, rats

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 22:44:14 GMT
NPC Avatar

SCURRY, RATS

gabriel x illeana x razz

THE SCIENTISTS WORKING ON THIS DAY ARE GATHERED. Some present perplexed faces. Others, irritated ones. There is much work to be done. To be completed as the violent trajectory of 99943 METENO nears completion. But most are nervous. What is this round up for? For what purpose are they being gathered like Miltank and Tauros?

The scientists are no stranger to authority and influence, but to be before a councilman, the head scientist, and an AQUA Initiative member strikes every brass bell of warning.

Of the people in this room, a few notable faces come to the forefront. While 's BUZZWOLE and its hunting instincts are severely diminished due to its relative domestication, it can at least, sense some vestige of ultra space here.

USING THE IMAGES AND DIALOGUE ABOVE attempt to discern who is Megalopolan and who is not.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 5:04:15 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
ignoring the gathered men and women, gabriel turned his imposing gaze onto the two beside him. something about this group felt off; as if they were chasing down the wrong lead.
[break][break]
"anything, kingsman?"
[break][break]
the optics of coming in here with a straight up larry-the-lobster pokemon weren't exactly positive, but results were all that mattered to him.

[attr="class","notes"] [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 22:33:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]
a segment of this thread has been retconned.

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: