forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 23:52:39 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"correct." he addresses first, turning to after. "or, they could access our world whenever they pleased, and are just waiting."

[break][break]
those matters weren't of issue, however.
[break][break]
"you're an expert on dimensional matters, reyes. kingsman, you have an ultra-beast." he lets the weight of responsibility settle. "you will both assist me in hunting down those that do not belong. starting with league HQ."

[attr="class","notes"] | [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 23:57:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

At first Razz seemed confused how the other knew of his possession of an Ultra Beast. But then recalled that he willing allowed the info when @kazir and him had the battle during HST. Knowing that many battles were made for public view, his Buzzwole no different. So he gives a simple nod. [break][break]

"Understood, though I'm not really sure if my Buzzwole knows how to do this, he's more the type to hunt down a Wailord for food than an particular individual" Though its not like he ever asked the Ultra Beast about it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:03:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums.

"if they're waiting... i fear the time they'd strike would be during the meteor plan."

when they're distracted, when they're stretched thin across multiple points.

and if they're focused on one threat, how could they see another coming?

her eyes narrow. they're here... even in the hallowed halls of the league's headquarters?

"okay," she murmurs. "what do you need done, sir?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:16:40 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"the best we can do is try." after all, this is an experiment. just one that needs to yield real time results.
[break][break]
"reyes, do you have a way to confirm ultra space energy in someone, should this ultra beast come upon something?"
[break][break]
better yet.[break][break]
"have any of you two been to ultra space? we could test this here, and now."

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:21:48 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Only traveling I've ever done was with AQUA when we all visited the other world, so unless that counts for this whole 'Ultra Space' travel then no," Razz admits as he searches his bag for a specific black and red pokeball. An indicator for what was inside as he moved it from the bag and to his belt as it seems like the search would take place soon. [break][break]

After he looks to Illeana to see if she had any better information, "Though if she doesn't we can always have Crimson look, then from there we question with my Terrain"

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:29:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"not currently but there could be a way to trace it."

a look of processing rises, as if she's working over a plan before their eyes.

"if i remember correctly, ultra wormholes give off energy that could be compared to radiation signatures. if we modify some of the primal energy tracking equipment we have to focus on that frequency, we might have some luck."

she flashes a smile.

"z-moves and, perhaps, ultra beasts would give off the same energy signature we'd need to look for."

at the question of ultra space, she is quick to shake her head.

"no, unless the trip to sea hoenn is considered the same category."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:41:38 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"something to look into for the future," they had little time to waste.

[break][break]

"summon your ultra beast and see if it gets a sense of anything. reyes, you will take notes."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:58:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Understood," is all Razz gives before he stands up, Salem moving back to the Ranger's shoulder as he tosses the pokeball and calls out Crimson. On coming out the swole pokemon makes a pose to show off it's muscular body. The ranger crossing his arms in wait as he can't seem break the show boat habit just yet. [break][break]

"Done Crimson?" he questions and the bug gives thought before giving off one more pose before nodding which made Salem chuckle. Yeah he highly doubts that his Buzzwole could ever be seen as a 'wild one.' This is where he starts to sign along with asking as he was still teaching the bug sign language for better communication. [break][break]

"Can you sense anyone around that has come from where you have?" he says slowly, his hands also clear with their communication as Crimson's antennas twitch as is looks around the room. Seeing if it couldn't do as asked, though senses seemed dulled after sometime, but it does seem to pick up something as it gives a nod. Razz looking toward the Counselman to see where he wanted to go from here.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:11:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she nods.

"i'll tinker with some equipment when i get back to the lab."

perhaps if she were to take the premise of a primal node and modify the waves it searches for, she could detect ultra space radiation easier...

it's food for thought as razz releases his buzzwole. the beast begins the search for rats in their halls and she observes the process with a high level of curiosity.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:24:12 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
the interaction between ranger, and ultra beast, isn't quite clear. he looks expectantly, and he believes, if only slightly, that it found something.
[break][break]
"let's follow it."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:30:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Go ahead and lead the way..." he tells Crimson and the Ultra Beast nods as it crackes its' knuckles, "Without breaking your way through," he is quick to add that when he saw the motion to which the Buzzwole looks disappointed, but nods anyway. [break][break]

Crimson leads the way, though Razz notes the scared look of others, some running at the site of the ultra Beast and Razz raises a hand and shows off his Ranger badge, "I can assure you all the situation is under control, he is not after you," Razz clarifies as Crimson drifts past him with his antennas moving trying to sniff something out. [break][break]

While Razz has no familiarity about the building or where they were going, perhaps the others in their party would recognize them heading toward the 'Science Department.'

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:37:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she follows quietly, more a spectator than a contributor.

when the hallways begin to look a little too familiar, however, her eyes narrow.

”the science department?”

she looks equal parts confused and concerned.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:41:17 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel follows, one hand raised to both reassure, and shoo away any would be on-lookers. between an ultra-beast, and a man built like one, not many stuck around. they arrive with little issue, peering in to more wide-eyes.

[break][break]
"how many work in this lab, reyes?"
[break][break]
the concerns of those present matter little. only results.
[break][break]
"you all - gather here. are any of you missing?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:45:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

While Razz is a stranger to this building, he is no stranger to the small of sterilization as instantly recognizes where they're at. Honestly it feels like it triggers something in him as he could feel his anxiety rising some. Breath slightly hard before Salem pats and reassures that its fine, because he wasn't there. All this happening while Crimson seems sure enough it's here, dull senses can't pinpoint anything just yet, or possibly at all. Either way it must be concerning for one of Hoenn's Head Scientist. [break][break]

For now Razz stays at the door, hand over his Litwik's pokeball should it come down to it as he'll allow the other two the reins in this.

[break][break]

+
[break]+ PROMPT 4: Write a post in a thread expressing your character's fears, anxieties, or worries.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
scurry, rats
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:53:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after a mental headcount of each scientist in the room, she slowly nods.

”this is everyone.”

her fingers drum anxiously on her thighs, as if she isn’t sure what to expect and her mind is running rampant on the implications of such a thing.

she turns to the councilman, then, and leans in to whisper.

”maybe it’s a mistake? we had been recreating the cure for nihilego toxin after using it on .”

somehow, on a deeper level, she knows it’s no mistake.