lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
killer thriller tonight [hw] [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 2:43:19 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

Lam was almost assuredly going to lose boyfriend points for this.[break][break]

In his mind, though, he was being pretty accommodating. Given the fact that he didn’t necessarily enjoy dressing up, or going to clubs. Let alone clubs that were hosting themed parties. But…he supposed Halloween itself was pretty fun. And he knew it would make Rook particularly happy. Especially after the volunteering debacle that had caused a little bit of a vulnerable spot between them.[break][break]

Too bad his mischief might get him sassed. It was too good to pass up, though! And really, he did have an actual costume to match Rook’s. But when he’d seen this] at the costume store earlier when he was picking up an accessory piece that he’d initially forgotten, well…Lam couldn’t help himself. [break][break]

“Hey babe, can you come in here?” he called out from the kitchen, very intently not simply wandering to the bedroom where Rook likely was. “I need help with a zipper.” That part wasn’t a lie. He couldn’t reach around to grab the little clasp and pull it up the center of his back. But it also wasn’t the primary reason– given the rubber chicken mask (with its unnervingly dead eyes,) perched atop his green hair, which Lam quickly pulled down over his face as he opened the fridge door and stuck his head in.[break][break]

It gave the appearance of rummaging for a snack, and when Rook walked in, Lam would be shielded by the door before he popped up to hopefully spook his partner. He was such a funny boyfriend, wasn’t he? Lam thought so. Really and truly a comedic genius.[break][break]

This might also earn him a night on the couch after the party was over–if he couldn’t manage to wiggle his way back into Rook’s good graces.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]         [break]

m: a little party never killed nobody // rip lam

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 12:30:57 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","top"]

Somehow, he'd managed to talk Lam into going out to a party with him. Halloween was Rook's favorite time of the year, it was an excuse to be silly and dress up and, of course, play a part.
[break][break]
It was like touching that unfulfilled theater kid that had really just wanted to be on a big screen somewhere. Sure, he still was just a weirdo in a Mimikyu poncho (that Lam had given him) and he was not on a screen anywhere, but it was still fun to do something different.
[break][break]
"Yeah, one second." He looked down at Rosie, who was staring back at him with her little beady eyes (the real ones, not the drawn ones). She had a rather playful idea and Rook didn't have it in him to tell her no. It was... pretty devious. Even if he'd probably end up on the couch for it.
[break][break]
Rosie didn't like getting picked up and would really only allow him. It made her disguise sag at an awkward, somewhat disturbing angle for a pikachu. Clearly giving away that she was not a natural "Pika Pika!" and she couldn't have that. Right then, she was willing too. So, he held her in front of him, sack head slouching as tendrils of shadow slid out to adjust his boyfriend's zipper. "Don't eat now, there's food at the party."
[break][break]

[newclass=".rook"]--accent:#335FA8; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 16:24:19 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

In all actuality, Lam felt pretty silly decked out in a pikachu costume. But it went with Rook’s own in a quirky sort of way. Maybe it wasn’t like a typical couples costume. He was kinda new at this whole long term relationship thing, though, so maybe next year they’d nail down the perfect look. Not that Lam was…like…assuming things, or anything[break][break]

The fact that he was willingly considering more dressing up was maybe telling enough, though. Rook was so obviously thrilled, and had been all day so, that was sort of reward enough, in and of itself. While Lam enjoyed the holiday itself, he was just more of a stay in and freak himself out with too many spooky movies sort.[break][break]

And also the play tricks sort.[break][break]

“Thanks~” he yelled back, a smug little grin fixing to his face underneath the mask. He just needed to hang out there for a little bit longer. There wasn’t any actual need for a snack, it was just a means for hiding. Naturally, though, this meant Lam was oblivious to the fact that his boyfriend was approaching with Rosie in his arms.[break][break]

Footsteps signaled Rook’s appearance, and with surprising speed, he felt fingers tugging at his zipper. Only something about it sent a chill through him. “You got cold hands, babe,” he remarked, shivering in exaggeration. “Okay, okay, fine…” This was the moment–Lam twisted around, popping up around the fridge door, hands up and making a litany of bizarre clucking sounds. The mask was kinda heavy, obscuring a lot of his vision. So he was pretty sure he was turned in the right direction.
[break][break]

m: a little party never killed nobody // rip lam

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 18:13:54 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","top"]

Rook had to suppress the urge to laugh at the "cold hands" comment. Rosie did have a natural coolness to her, the kind of essence that forced goosebumps to rise and shivers to quiver under skin. Rook was not effected by this essence anymore, having been around her for so long. Some people found her unnerving, which had led to a lot of insecurity that he'd had to mend. Though, for the most part, she seemed to have accepted it in a healthy sort of way. It helped having Lam around who also didn't seem to mind her.
[break][break]
Little did he know that Lam was planning a trick of his own. Maybe if he'd been able to see past the bulbous lurch of Rosie's false head, he might have prevented what was to come. Only he didn't and before he knew it, Rosie was flailing. A whip of shadow lashed out into the space in front of her. She had never lashed out at Lam before and Rook couldn't begin to fathom what was up with her. Not until she had leapt free of his arms. Her disguise as broken in the fall, limply hanging as she scuttled away through the doorway out of sight.
[break][break]
Only then did Rook note the chicken mask staring back at him. Rosie had managed to smack it upwards so that Lam's face was half exposed, but the gist of what happened was clear to see. Despite his pokemon's fright, Rook laughed. A full body sort of laugh. "What is that!? Where did you get that from? Hahahaha You're awful."

[break][break]

[newclass=".rook"]--accent:#335FA8; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 1:52:02 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

Given the fact that he couldn’t see much of anything because of the mask over his face, Lam could only hope to hear most of the reaction. Rather than be met with a (very funny) shriek, there was a pause, and then he was stumbling back from a sudden whack upside the head. It set him off kilter and he stumbled back, now the one letting out a yelp. “Ah, did you just smack me?” he whined, but the mask had pulled up some and he blinked against the light to see Rook looked…just fine?[break][break]

He was met with a chorus of laughter, and behind Rook, he could see Rosie skittering away to hide. It didn’t take much thought then to figure out what had happened. Oh no, Rose was gonna hate him forever. “The costume store…” he mumbled, “it was s’posed to scare you.[break][break]

With a beleaguered sigh, he flopped against Rook, forehead planting against his shoulder. “She hates me now I know it.” It’d been a pretty hefty smack too. The underside of his chin kinda stung. All the while, he could feel the vibration of Rook’s laughter against him. Consider this prank a bust. “Ugh, I really thought it was gonna work.” He peeled away just enough to peer up at his boyfriend, eyes narrowing. “Were you trying to use Rosie against me? What a sneak.” Double sneak for mutual effort.[break][break]

Lam almost suggested they stay in then, and forget about going out. Even if he’d failed to startle Rook, stuff like this was fun. More appealing in his mind than going to some loud, crowded dance party. But he still remembered how excited Ikarus had been when he’d asked if Lam would go, and once again, Lam couldn’t bring himself to rain on the other’s parade. “Should probably leave soon then, huh? Maybe I can get Rosie some treats she likes on the way home as a peace offering.”

[break][break]

m: a little party never killed nobody // he will never forgive himself for this crime

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 17:28:32 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Wow I never realized I'd be so attracted to a chicken-headed man." He laughed, pinching at said chicken beak with a cluck cluck. What a doofus though, really he should have expected as much. It seemed that he was having an interesting influence on the other man. "I never realized how devious you were." Well he certainly hadn't prevented it from happening either. It wasn't as if he'd been blind to the other's potential wickedness. It just didn't need much of a nudge anymore. It was cute though. "She wanted to prank you, not me. So... kinda had it coming. Don't worry, darling, she'll forgive you. Though maybe not chicken you." He giggled at that.
[break][break]
Rook was well aware that Lam would have been all too happy to stay in and cozy up on the couch to some awful bad horror. It actually was appealing to Rook too, who might have crumpled if Lam insisted on a more relaxed evening. There was very little, he found, that he could deny the other. "Now, is this what you're wearing tonight?" He smiled, pulling the mask back down to plant lips to a rubber beak before turning an striding away to collect the likely fussy ghost pokemon.
[break][break]
He had a specific night planned that he thought Lam might enjoy, even if he didn't think he would. There would be no loud, massive parties or clubs tonight. Rook was at least hopeful that they could make the most of it. "I know you're not sure if you wanna go, so the second you're done let me know. We can go at anytime. So, ready?" He asked, pulling the hood of his mimikyu poncho up.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 20:04:55 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

“It’s an acquired taste, I’m told,” Lam replied, his own laughter mingling with Rook’s as he mimed pecking at him. It wasn’t that Lam lacked for mischief or playfulness, but he’d never really chosen to embrace that side of himself or allow it to flourish until Rook had turned up in his life. “I’m full of surprises, I think you’ll continue to find.” Or, at least he hoped so–the last thing Lam wanted was for Rook to grow bored with him. “I’ll find some way to make it up to her…maybe let her trick me again.” He sighed, still a touch forlorn, though it was quickly swallowed up.[break][break]

“What? No way. I can’t see in this thing.” His eyes fluttered shut, lips curled in a half-smile and fully prepared to accept the kiss he was sure was coming his way. Only to have the mask abruptly pulled back down and the peck pressed there to the rubber beak. A muffled whine emitted from under the stupid chicken head. At the sound of retreating footsteps, Lam pull the mask off again and tossed it down on the countertop. Turning back to the fridge, he opened up the vegetable drawer–actually rummaging with a real purpose that time.[break][break]

Once he had the sought after leek in hand, Lam followed after Rook as he searched for Rosie. He grabbed an overly large nondescript, tan hoodie that had been draped on the back of the couch. Pulling it on over his head revealed the actual designs made to the hood. “See? Way better option.” Okay, well, maybe a farfetch’d outfit wasn’t far off from a chicken mask. But at least the beak and eyes were a part of the hood on his head instead. He waved the leek at his boyfriend, revealing the fabric sewed to the sleeves to look like chunky feathers.[break][break]

Despite that playfulness, he did soften some at the reassurance Rook offered. Snagging his house keys from the hook by the door, Lam stuffed them in his hoodie pouch and twined his fingers with Rook’s. “Yeah, I’ll let you know. But, I think I can manage.” He leaned up for a proper kiss, then tugged on one of the ears of the other’s costume. “You make a cute mimikyu, gonna give Rosie a run for her money.” Rather than answer directly, Lam tugged him through the door and out to the sidewalk.

[break][break]

m: a little party never killed nobody // he will never forgive himself for this crime

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 14:50:20 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","top"]

Lam's muffled whine having been snuffed of a kiss made Rook smile. It wasn't certain if Rosie would forgive him or if she even processed that the chicken creature that had scared her was even Lam. Likely as far as she figured, there was a bird monster in the house so she was happy to leave it as they headed to the party. Rook wasn't being completely honest, the house party they were going to wasn't quite so mature as he made it out to seem.
[break][break]
Twinning his fingers through Lam's and giggling at the little compliments, they strolled along down the neighborhood for the house with the giant bouncy haunted house out front. There were purple and green lights switched out for the normal white light and, from within the house, there were children screams of fright and joy. Okay, so definitely not a mature party. No, but kiddy parties had candy which was WAY better in his opinion. They were literal suckers in places like this and his favorite place to pillage before confidently leaving with a filled stash.
[break][break]
They just had to keep to the plan. "Okay so, if anyone asks... just say you're looking for your kid." He smiled before opening the door a line of kids were screeching and running down the hall, bags of candle jostling in their race to a "rancid" sour apple bobbing station. A mom was frustratingly trying to call her kid over to leave, and promptly being ignored. Rosie shuffled ahead of him, heading to one of the prize counters. A couple of individual baggies of candy disappeared under her disguise in the blink of an eye. Rook dropped one into the inner pocket of his Mimikyu poncho.
[break][break]
"Want some punch? They got pumpkin carving and candy apples and a bouncy castle and a pokemon guessing game. I mostly just come here for the candy. There's another house about 5 houses down with the expensive stuff."

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 21:08:23 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

His confusion grew when Rook led him not to the downtown string of bars and clubs that populated Slateport, but away from it. He almost asked where it was they were going, but kept quiet in case it was meant to be more of a surprise than he’d thought when Rook had initially asked him about going to a party. And when they arrived, it was definitely not what he’d been expecting.[break][break]

“..What?” he looked over at Rook with a breath of puzzled laughter, head tilting. Little costumed hellions half their height dashed around them, shrieking with laughter and likely jacked up on a sugar rush of the century. “This was what you had in mind the whole time? But I thought-” At the very least he’d thought house party, and not ‘gated community in the ‘burbs’ gathering.[break][break]

“Yeah, punch sounds nice–” he whirled back around to look at Rook as he rattled off the list of things to do, though he’d really latched onto the first activity. “Pumpkin carving?” That was way more interesting to him than cutting loose at some overcrowded, dim club. Then again, of course he’d pick out the most artsy thing to latch onto.[break][break]

It didn’t take him all that long to spot the station for it, either. Hand still tethered to Rook’s like a vice grip, he practically dragged the other over. Still in plain view of the area Rosie had wandered to pilfer more candies. “We’ll just say this is for our kid who is…playing in the bounce house,” he rambled, lifting a few different pumpkins to inspect them for the best canvas space. Completely on board with the fib he’d been told to spout, and not even really thinking about the use of our as opposed to my.[break][break]

He let out a satisfied huff and held the pumpkin up. “Yep. This one’s perfect. The look on his face was one of sloppy-grin triumph, and it no longer mattered that they were crashing a kids’ party. Lam wasted no time in sitting himself down to get to work with one of the paring knives in a basket set out, but out of reach for smaller hands. Then he patted the empty space at the table beside him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 15:20:01 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","top"]

He couldn't tell if Lam was simply surprised by the venue he'd chosen or if there was disappointment that his boyfriend had decided to take him to a kiddy event instead of an adult place. Maybe this was a bad idea. Truly, he couldn't be certain, but considering the other had yet to object or complain about it, he hoped that was at least a sign of acceptance.
[break][break]
"Yeah, do you like pumpkin carving?" He smiled as Lam played along, adding a bit more depth to their lie. Our kid hadn't escaped his attention either. It was strange how easy it was for Lam to tug at every one of his heartstrings and just make him want to dance. Anything to make the other happy that he'd chosen him to waste time with.
[break][break]
Not simply waste either, or even humor, he seemed to be into it? Rook felt a dopey smile form on his face as he sat beside the other. He didn't have Lam's artistic capability, sadly. He doubted he could manage anything so crafty, but even then he too grabbed a similarly good sized pumpkin (with far less specificity in the canvas, of course). Taking the other knife, he started on one of the patterns supplied in a book.
[break][break]
"This is going to look terrible." Rather than follow the pattern, he decided he wanted to try and cut out the outline of Rosie. She was still pilfering candy like a natural thief and no one seemed to notice she was even there. The end result of his carving made rosie look debilitated and sad. "Hmmmm... not very good."

[newclass=".rook blockquote b, .rook blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .rook blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .rook blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rook .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .rook .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .rook .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 21:45:52 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Yeah! Does that surprise you, really?” His nose wrinkled as he looked over at Rook, dry laughter chasing his words. It seemed kinda like the obvious thing–the artsy guy preferring the artsy activities. He still didn’t consider the implication of his words, and the natural air of using the plural rather than the singular. He was just happy to be out with Rook in a space he felt far more comfortable in, kiddy party or not.[break][break]

And really, maybe it was high time Rook figured out how capable of mischief Lam actually was. Because it was definitely more than he often let on. Not that he was really a goody good, or anything. He just didn’t really go out of his way to be either upstanding or completely off the rails. But a little acting out sometimes never hurt anyone, right?[break][break]

Far too focused on his task of gutting the pumpkin innards and dumping them into an empty bowl on the table, Lam didn’t notice the extent of Rook’s attempts until afterward. The Art Zone, he often called it–his ability to hyper-fixate on something he was making and not fully take in everything else around him. Bit by bit, a flying murkrow was being carved into his own pumpkin.[break][break]

He was pulled from it finally, though, when Rook examined his handiwork. “It’s…” Lam fumbled for the right word, carving knife spinning in his opposite hand as he tried to conjure it. “Unique! It’s unique.” His eyes moved from the pumpkin over to Rook, a coy little smile stuck on his lips as he bit down on the lower and tried not to crack up. Not so successfully, admittedly.[break][break]

In fact, there was still laughter on his tongue as he leaned sideways toward Rook, bumping foreheads with him briefly–buzzing in the minimal space between their mouths. “This is fun, thank you for bringing me out.” There was a chill in the air, sharper the later it grew, but he still felt warm warm warm.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 2:02:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: