part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
:eyes:
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2022 3:44:00 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I will have them written up by COB tomorrow." he said, pulling out his own notepad and scribbling the little deadline as well as his multitude of other tasks to prepare. He looked back at her, putting away the little thing in his jacket pocket. [break][break]

There's a pause, a blink of teal eyes, and then a nod. "Understood, ma'am." he said simply, letting the consequences of his lofty plan fall and settle into place. It made sense for such a risky endeavor. Then again, it would be funny if he got fired spectacularly a few weeks into his new role. [break][break]

"I'll take my leave now." he added, waiting a moment to see if she had anything else before turning away. He paused at the door, hand on the knob but not turning it just yet. He treaded the line for a brief moment, narrowing his eyes at her and offering a bitter smile, begrudgingly offering last words. "Congratulations on your campaign win." Then the door opened and closed after him.

[break][break]

+ | :eyes: [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
:eyes:
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 7:01:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: