Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Too Cute to Spook! [C] [M] [SPOOK]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 9:40:28 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Littleroot Town, small and peaceful, perfect for someone to go missing in. Thankfully Aidan had come here for work, Arceus knew he needed it right now. As usual when starting a investigation in a new city he would first stop by the pokemon daycare so he could leave one of his boys there, not liking to have too many of them with him while chasing leads, he would always get confused on which pokeball was which, but we won't mention that. [break][break]

Cleaning his feet at the entrance of a nice and colorful daycare center, Aidan would make his entrance. Being greeted by something that he wasn't exactly expecting at all, party poppers! "What the fu-" He would shout out in surprise before realizing what was actually happening. An old but kind lady would quickly explain to him that they were having a small party for the daycare since it had recently changed ownership to this sweet old couple. Anyone that came would be invited to join in if they so wished.[break][break]

Very reluctant to join the festivities but the place felt a little empty right and that made Aidan feel bad. Digging deep into his "fuck it" mentality. Aidan would accept their offer to stay around a bit with his pokemon, after all there was free food at a table too and Aidan would never decline free food. Aidan would reach out to his belt and let a pokeball go, letting out one of his partners in crime, Reaper the Gengar who would quickly waddle towards the food table too. "No no noooo... Come here and than the ones feeding you!" Aidan would snark towards the Gengar who would now sadly waddle towards the elderly couple.[break][break]

Only now realizing that one of the couple was holding a massive Gengar onesie towards Aidan, who in accepting the invitations didn't exactly pick up on the clues that this was a little costume party for the trainers and their pokemon. "Oh god! Someone please fall from the sky and save me right now..." Aidan would tell himself praying towards the heavens and Arceus himself. He'd owe a long life debt to anyone who would join him in this shameful endeavor that he had gotten himself into.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 2:34:53 GMT
Seraphine D’aureville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seratest2"]
[attr="class","seratest2text"]

[attr="class","seratest2pkmn"]

Seraphine did not often appear at events held by common folk, but the daughter (a chic Slateport designer) of the elderly couple who now owned the Pokémon Daycare in Littleroot Town had recently commissioned Seraphine to paint the cozy little cottage in celebration of her parents' new venture and so Seraphine had a business reason to be there. And, well, the couple had been so inviting and kind - when they'd heard Seraphine would be coming, they excitedly told the entire town that a famous artist would be in attendance at the Daycare Re-opening Party. Seraphine had always been rather susceptible to such flattery, so she made sure to pick out an especially fancy purple dress and had her long dark hair professionally styled for the occasion.[break][break]
What the daycare owners had failed to tell Seraphine, however, was that the party was, in fact, also a costume party.[break][break]
I guess it's that season, isn't it, she realized upon entering the daycare. Despite her stunning appearance, she suddenly felt self-consciously out of place. Everyone else in the room seemed to be dressed in some kind of Pokémon-themed outfit. Rouge, her Smeargle, tugged on her arm - one half of the elderly couple, the adorable woman, was standing right next to her holding out a pair of...were those Butterfree wings? "You can wear these, dear," She said in a kindly, rasping voice. Seraphine took the faux wings and saw that they had straps she could use to attach them to her back. The woman ambled off to greet another guest before Seraphine could thank her.[break][break]
"Well, I suppose these aren't so bad," She muttered as she put on the wings. They even matched her dress somewhat. She glided over to a table with a punch bowl, various sparkling waters, beer, and (thank goodness) some bottles of wine, and noticed a man standing awkwardly in a Gengar onesie. He looked about as unprepared for and uncomfortable with a costume party as Seraphine felt.[break][break]
"Didn't get the memo either?" She asked him with a wry smile, pouring herself a cup of red wine.

[attr="class","seratest2ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Bond Bridge[break]
+ Satisfies Pumpkaboo Spooktacular Prompt 10[break]
+ Seraphine's Outfit + Butterfree Wings!

ORIGINAL TEMPLATE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.seratest2]--accent:#D2A01F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seratest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2ooc"]} .seratest2 .seratest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 9:12:59 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Well, what a massive turn of events this has been so far. Aidan had spent the very short amount of time there picking something to eat from the table in front of him. The Gengar bouncing from shadow to shadow trying to figure out a way to cause some good ol' mayhem, Aidan knew this so he kept an eye on that too while he filled his mouth with a slider. He never really knew why they would make burgers this small, it made no sense at all, it just made him look like he was kept away from food for years, after all it did take about 10 of them to fill up a normal sized human being. "How did I end up here..."[break][break]

Things were just about to change, with the normal but grand entrance of a new face and a new pokemon friend for Reaper, hopefully. As if someone had entered adorned by the night sky around their body. Aidan didn't know that suddenly he had entered a costume party of gala levels. He only looked, felt and sounded out of place, no big deal. At least he wasn't alone now, two fish out of water, just from entirely different ponds from the looks of it. Sadly, he couldn't really linger on for too long. As much as she seemed like the star of the party, and Butterfree wings did fit the look really well, he'd give the old lady props on that choice.[break][break]

He had tried to keep to himself while he watched Reaper bounce around like a child in the shadows, it enjoyed the freedom of a party, something rare in their line of work and life. The rarer thing was Aidan being approached by someone in a social environment like this, taking him by full surprise, perhaps due to him looking lost and alone next to a table filled with food and drinks. "Yup! Caught me... Didn't read the memo at all." Aidan would say as he took a tiny bite from his 9th slider. "I'm Aidan by the way and please please don't mind if your shadow starts doing weird things." He really didn't want to get into trouble before even starting his work in the city, especially with someone who looked so important.[break][break]

"I didn't know this would have been such an important party or I would have wore my Gengar suit instead of this." He'd motioning towards the onesie he'd been voluntold to wear. "Are you coming from a different event or did you happen to get a completely different memo?" A small chuckle would leave the man's mouth, as he tried to break the ice. More people finally coming in, things looking more and more like a party.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"] [break]

[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 0:27:25 GMT
[nospaces]

Seraphine flashed the man before her a rather sultry smile, then took a sip of wine. It was a bit bland, but it would do. At least they had wine at this party.[break][break]
"You flatter me, darling," She purred at Aidan. "Gosh, I haven't worn this dress in..." she paused, doing some quick calculations. "Two years? Found it in the back of my closet the other day. I forgot how nice it looks with my hair." As if to emphasize her point, she flipped a thick strand of her wavy dark hair over an exposed shoulder. "I had no idea this would be a costume party, however...I admit, I feel a bit foolish."[break][break]
Rouge, Seraphine's Smeargle, had gathered a cup of Aguav-infused sparkling water and was drinking it thoughtfully by her side. Suddenly he cocked his head, as if noticing something on the ground by his mistress's feet. A playful-looking shadow had appeared there. Rouge crouched down and placed a paw on the shadow. It quickly dematerialized, appearing a few feet away, taunting Rouge. He tugged on Seraphine's dress and handed her his cup, then padded after the shadow, intending to chase it around the room.[break][break]
"Ah, it seems Rouge has met your Gengar," Seraphine chuckled. "I knew another man with a Gengar once," She recalled absently, thinking of . That Gengar had always creeped her out a bit. Not wanting to linger overly long thinking about her distasteful ex-boyfriend, she quickly held out her hand to Aidan. "My name is Seraphine D'aureville, by the way. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I own an art gallery in Slateport's upper district. Are you a fan of art?" She eyed him curiously. There was only one right answer of course, but not everyone was as cultured as she was.

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.seratest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2ooc"]} .seratest2 .seratest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 22:10:50 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

From an outside perspective this whole interaction looked exceedingly odd. The complete opposites standing next to each other on what could have been described as child's birthday party-esque setting, odd enough that it could possibly pass as an album cover if someone was to take a picture of the two of them. Two world's peacefully collide. [break][break]

"Oh!" Aidan couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised at how the woman vocally carried herself, charming but yet somehow powerful, although different from the "powerful" he had grown used to from Sinnoh. "Yeah yeah. It looks flattering with your hair to say the least..." He was absolutely out of his comfort zone here, both trying to sound courteous but also trying to not sound weird and offensive with his compliments, a strange mix coming from him. Something he could do at least was try to help her feel a little less foolish. "If it makes you feel a little better I was only passing through for work and had absolutely no idea about this at all." He'd say pulling the over sized onesie around. "I guarantee you this would not have been my first choice... If I knew."[break][break]

Glancing over towards the Smeargle who tugged at her dress almost as if asking for quick permission or to simply pass on the drink he had been holding before starting to chase after the Gengar's shadow that would bounce from place to place. The Smeargle itself being so well behaved told a lot about Seraphine. Although Aidan was not exactly the person to judge that since his Gengar would be tying everyone's shoelaces right now if it didn't have someone constantly watching for it's behavior, which was exactly what Aidan was about to do. "Careful with the new guests... Please." He would calmly speak towards the last place he had seen his Gengar pop up from a shadow, he didn't want any accidents happening, especially near the free food table.[break][break]

"I'm happy he found a little buddy to play with. Always happy that his attention isn't pranking unsuspecting party goers." But it was really nice to see Reaper playing around with other pokemon, heartwarming. "Oh! Were they also known to wear Gengar based clothing?" Aidan would say with a small smile, trying to make himself feel as comfortable as possible with what he was wearing, not exactly knowing what he seemed to be getting into. "I personally wouldn't trust a man who owns a Gengar, they're highly suspicious." Obvious a joke since, well... He was right there. "It is very nice to meet you Miss D'aureville. I hope I pronounced that correctly." Aidan would offer Seraphine his hand as a greeting. "I can't really say I've dabbled in anything art related... But since it's in Slateport I wouldn't mind learning, nothing wrong with being introduced to a new culture." After all maybe he could find himself some new clients within the more accomplished clientele.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 2:27:07 GMT
[nospaces]

Seraphine tried to imagine in a Gengar onesie, and despite the utter and complete unlikelihood of such a thing ever manifesting in real life, she burst out laughing at the mental image all the same. She pictured him scowling, of course, because he absolutely did not strike her as the sort of man who would enjoy wearing such an absurd costume. "No," she managed to say, wiping away the laughter-induced tears from her eyes with an elegantly manicured finger. "He most definitely was not known for wearing anything of the sort." She smiled warmly at Aidan, her amusement lingering. "It suits you better. Not to say it's a particularly dignified costume for anyone to be wearing, but you're handling it quite well, all things considered."[break][break]
She sipped her wine and considered his answer to her question. "I appreciate your open mind, Aidan," she concluded. "I encourage you to come by Galerie Mirage when you are next in Slateport. I'd be happy to show you around. One does not need to be experienced in art to appreciate it." She eyed him curiously. "What is it that you do, then? For work?"[break][break]
Rouge might be an exceptionally well-behaved Smeargle, but this was a Halloween party! And Halloween parties called for a little mischief, didn't they? Noticing his new ghostly friend was making a habit of messing with the other party-goers despite his trainer's scolding, Rouge decided to join in on the fun. He scuttled around the room, waiting for the Gengar to pop out of a nearby shadow and spook somebody, then sneakily sketched a silly design on their backs with his paintbrush tail while they were distracted. Various wide-mouthed jack-o-lantern faces were his go-to artwork for the evening. He figured there'd be little harm - the magical paint would disappear eventually, anyway.

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 5:41:55 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

The burst of laughter was totally something that Aidan did not expect, or perhaps something he was not used to. From all the people he had worked with to the people he knew like . They weren't really smiling or laughing people, to be completely honest neither was he, only been trying to keep the ice broken and the party vibes going. Although he was glad that he still had the ability to be social with new people. Seraphine's laughter was one of the most infectious he had heard, it made him chuckle at the sight. "That's unfortunate. I thought I would have encountered a brother in arms." The compliment making him flush a little bit. Was he really pulling it off? "I can at least say it's one of the most comfortable things I've wore in a long time! I... Think you should ask if they have a onesie for you! Just so you could see how freeing it is." Of course that was a joke but if she really wanted to try it out he wouldn't stop her.[break][break]

To Aidan the idea of being open minded towards sounded a little funny. In his very simple mind art was just simply something that most people should appreciate and be at peace with it. "Oh! Don't mention it. Always had a certain curiosity towards art, just never really had the chance." Or the funds. "Would it sound bad if I said that I currently live in Slateport and never visited?" To be honest he had recently moved there and with the whole apocalypse thing he had been incredibly busy. "What I do? Well... Sometimes it's a little complicated but the simple answer would be that I work as a Private Investigator." He knew that was a very broad term but he wasn't about to just tell someone he also hid trails and erased illegal information for the Syndicate. "So if you ever need something found, I'm your guy!" He'd say giving her a playful wink.[break][break]

The two pokemon making their own day. Like two partners in crime who have once again met after many years due to fate, it was as if working as a team came natural to the two, maybe they just had the same mischievous brain cell. It was like Reaper was using his sneaking skills to spook the guests, taking their attention from the Smeargle who would be sketching silly things on people's back when they were too busy trying to catch the Gengar. Aidan didn't have the heart to really go out and stop their playtime, he was sure that the old couple who owned the place were used to pokemon doing their silly things and he also knew that whatever trouble the two were getting into wouldn't have any lasting damage at all.[break][break]

"So are you only in the art field? I still can't think someone not into fashion would be wearing a dress like that." He didn't mean to pry but it was hard to let go of his detective reflexes. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 0:37:19 GMT
[nospaces]

A private investigator? Seraphine noted, intrigued. Seraphine was, by nature, a careful woman - but now she knew that was someone to be especially discreet around. She would have to warn @bishop about him, should he ever actually turn up at the gallery. She smiled innocuously at Aidan's offer to find something for her. "You're too kind, but I'm afraid everything I own is currently safely in my possession." She winked. Including the things men like you ought never know about.[break][break]
She considered his question about fashion, and chuckled musically in response. "I'm a collector, nothing more," she assured him. "I never had much of a talent for textiles. However, I do love to wear beautiful things. The perfectly tailored dress can turn a woman from average to stunning with the snap of a finger." Her golden eyes sparkled mischievously. "What about yourself? Have any favorite hobbies outside of work?"[break][break]
Rouge was having the time of his life painting ridiculous grinning faces on the backs of various party guests while his Gengar buddy scared them. However, nothing lasts forever, and a few minutes into their game of choice, one of the Daycare owners - the male half of the couple - cleared his voice loudly and snatched Rouge's arm, dragging him away from his next victim.[break][break]
"Now excuse me, that isn't particularly nice, is it?" the older man chastised. He sounded more disappointed than angry, and Rouge clutched his paintbrush tail and looked down at the floor in a properly abashed fashion. He wondered vaguely if Reaper would come to his rescue...

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 7:22:43 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

From past ad bad experiences, Aidan knew that he shouldn't push people with to many questions, it turned out that some really liked their private life to stay private. After all that was the main reason he had decided to only investigate things that he had been paid to investigate, learning the truth for free only cost his life a long time ago, this was no time to reminisce about his past with the police force and a certain family. "I'm glad for that. I don't think I've ever had to search for a missing painting... It's a lot of missing people and cheating husbands." He would pause for a second to think back on his own work. "Mostly grim things. I'll make sure to pray for Arceus that one day we can work together to trace down a famous missing piece of art." Of course that was somewhat of a exaggeration but he would like to one day work on a job that wouldn't lead to the darker side of humanity. [break][break]

Along with the previous wink and the chuckle now, perhaps Aidan should start investigating all the hearts that Seraphine had probably stolen in her life time. The fact that she would call herself a collector after that thought would make him chuckle himself. "So far from what you've said, you're nowhere near being average. Sooooooo I'd go with the guess that you simply have impeccable taste too?After all I could see you charming everyone even in a badly made dress but that is just a guess." Aidan would answer he own mischievousness with a wink. "To be honest with you before I moved here it was mostly work and work but after I arrived... You might actually laugh at me for saying this but after I arrived here I did learn to enjoy walks at the beach and some good ol' Mantine Surfing." Splashfest really brought out a side of himself that he had never seen.[break][break]

The joys that the two pokemon were having, the unstoppable and mischievous duo! Was what they were probably thinking before they were stopped, well the little Smeargle artist was stopped by the male half of the two owners. It was a sad situation to watch, one would figure that owners of a daycare for pokemon would be used or at least expect some pokemon to be rascals and play some pranks that were nowhere near harmful. [break][break]

Reaper in the other hand was having none of it, sadly to Aidan's mostly civilized existence. As Rouge was being chastised for his innocent behavior. Standing behind the older gentleman was the Gengar, menacing grin very like his namesake. Before the old man could do anything and even before Aidan could notice what was about to happen. Reaper would pull down the man's pants, would it be for it's new friends sake, for the ultimate prank? Only the Gengar would know, but deep in it's ghostly heart it did wish that the result would mean that Rouge would be let go off. The moment Aidan noticed what was happening here he would only put his hands up to his face and stand silent for a second. "I think we're about to be told off like children." He would say to Seraphine, wanting to dig his own head inside any hole to hide.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 21:28:00 GMT
[nospaces]

Seraphine chuckled, imagining Aidan surfing - he didn't seem like the most athletic person, but he certainly had a lot of enthusiasm. "Walks on the beach sound nice," she said, meaning it. Not a big fan of swimming, that was about as close to the ocean as she liked to get herself. That, and sunbathing on the warm sand in a cute bikini.[break][break]
A sudden commotion caught Seraphine's attention. The older male half of the Daycare duo was blushing profusely and trying to pull up his pants? Why were his pants around his ankles? And then she heard Aidan's comment about a future reprimand, and noticed Rouge and Reaper scurrying away from the old man, both with very guilty expressions on their faces. Her mouth quirked up into an amused grin.[break][break]
"Perhaps we ought to slip away while we can," She said to Aidan. "Grab a drink at a nearby bar or restaurant?" She winked. "We can ditch the costumes, too." Though she knew she looked stunning even as a glittering Butterfree, she was growing tired of the wings on her back.[break][break]
Quietly - and yet, still with a measure of grace - she led her new acquaintance, and their little rascals (er, Pokémon) - out of the Day Care.

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 8:33:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: