2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
FEDEX INCOMING
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 4:43:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Once again he's out here in the middle of the night, disguised lie ka construction worker, sitting inside and idling moving truck. Beside him was his partner for the night. No longer supervising but more so.......supervising. Kinda? Felix technically had the rank...but this was his initiative. He looked away awkwardly.

Back down to his watch. "T-minus 5 minutes 'till we drive up. You good?" he asked, smiling at his friend. It'd been a while since they got to do something together like this. The bimonthly sleepovers with Cerberus for the matching manipedis.

| lets fucking GOOOOOO

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FEDEX INCOMING
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 5:41:31 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
It'd been a while since he'd been sent out on a mission. Much less, one where he'd be accompanied by Mint. Sitting alongside the brightly colored grunt, Felix kept his eyes fixed forward as a slow, dull response croaked out.

"I'm good."

Hopefully, things would move slowly and without interruptions. He rather not come back to base bloodied.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
FEDEX INCOMING
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 7:11:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"I hope it's a boring mission for you." he said wit ha little laugh. Boring was good. Boring meant quick, quiet set up. Minimal interruptions, if any at all. Fallarbor Town was smaller than the other places they'd moved through but tactics remained the same. In and out, quiet and steady. And if nothing happened with the supplies then at least he'd tried.

As long as he collected something off the gym leader, he didn't really care what it was. "We aren't technically breaking in anywhere, so it's been mostly smooth sailing on my other missions." he added.

| lets fucking GOOOOOO

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FEDEX INCOMING
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 22:56:16 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Copy that."

Smooth sailing, huh?

Something told Felix, despite their best wishes, there was no real guarantee their trip would abide by the same standards of its predecessors. Not that it mattered. If they met any obstacles, they'd be dealt with without thought, as per usual.

But, there was one thing tickling the back of his mind.

"Why are you doing this again?"

Typically, he wouldn't care enough to ask. But this was mint. And they were Cerberus. So it made sense to this time.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
FEDEX INCOMING
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 3:27:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint watched the road, lights low and speed slow. The early hours were perfect for construction to move about and set up for bigger projects. It's a basic cover. A good cover. It lets them go through places unbothered and it'd worked so far for them. There's nobody on the streets, as expected. They make their way closer to the gym, getting ready for set up just a few meters off to the side of it.

"Collecting League personnel statements." Though, the statements is said with air quotations. "Propaganda purposes." he began, putting it as simply as possible. "Whether or not they take the bait doesn't matter. Any reaction is a good reaction, and I can spin it any way I want. Ideally." he explained.

"But for this specifics, either our gym leader takes it and admits to need Rocket's help, or doesn't and denies their own city life saving supplies over a petty grudge." he shrugs. "It's just good to have in your back pocket. Does that make sense?"

| lets fucking GOOOOOO

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FEDEX INCOMING
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 4:08:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: