thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 9:10:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

despite having hundreds if not thousands of personnel, theo makes an active effort to familiarize himself with each one. though it takes him a few moments, it's why he recognizes .[break][break]

"mister delaney."[break][break]

the underboss steps into sight like a ghost materializing out of the afterlife.[break][break]

"how are you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]ghost/psychic[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-salamence color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 2:11:36 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

The newly familiar voice that reaches Fern in the stillness of the environment catches him by surprise. However, in the wake of his failure to recognize as an admin some weeks ago, he has been doing his homework.[break][break]

“Oh, underboss Beckett, hello.” They aren’t as startled as most would be with the way practically fades into the space beside them seemingly out of nowhere. Though their shoulders do still hitch up toward their ears, tensing. “What a surprise.”[break][break]

Fern relaxes easily enough, though— attribute it to the peacefulness they find here in the shadow of the mount. “Well enough, I hope I’ve met you in good spirits as well?”[break][break]

Ha— pun intended.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | notesies [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trevenant"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .fernie .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .fernie .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 2:42:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MISDREAVUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 16:51:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"you have."[break][break]

whether theo finds the pun amusing is unclear as he gives no indication of it. not even a small smile or a lazy chuckle.[break][break]

a misdreavus SHADOW SNEAKS up behind theo but his reflexes are fast. he turns to tap a pokeball against it, likely catching it off guard.[break][break]

"are you here to pay your respects?"[break][break]

he turns back to look at fern and their ghost of a grass-type.

catching misdreavus![break]
[break]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 20:34:48 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Very good.” He’s certainly still as stoic as ever though, isn’t he?[break][break]

“Hm, in a way, I suppose I am,” they reply contemplatively, head tipped to the side as their chin droops down into the rest of a raised hand. Blue-green eyes dart to the underboss again and Fern smiles thinly. “I find it a bit meditative here.”[break][break]

Maybe a bit melancholically so, but all the same.[break][break]

Attention turning to the trevenant, their chin tips in the direction of a haunter flickering in and out of the corner of his vision, drifting along behind them and ducking behind tombs. Poplar stretches out its large, branchy limbs and swipes it with a umbral SHADOW CLAW, then snags it before it can so much as retaliate or dissipate. Fern aims a ball at it, relieving the haunter of Poplar’s twiggy clutches.[break][break]

“Are you?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | catching haunter! [break]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .fernie .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .fernie .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 23:29:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROTOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHOCK WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUBSTITUTE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 15:04:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i admit i'm not particularly superstitious, but i am here to pay my respects, yes."[break][break]

speaking of a spirit, rotom fades into the scene right next to theo, and though it might've been creepy enough to spook some, the underboss simply looks over.[break][break]

his salamence urges forward but a pokeball hits the rotom before the dragon does.[break][break]

"better to appease existing spirits before enraging new ones."

catching rotom![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 4:15:40 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

“So you have Pokémon here?”[break][break]

Fern himself does not. It’s purely a nostalgic thing for him. The spectral presences reminding him of glimwood tangle, and his childhood. He watches Theo stay his salamence with silent interest.[break][break]

His head tilts, curious. “Didn't you just say you weren’t superstitious?” A bronzor hovers nearby, clearly fascinated by their presence. Fern pays it little mind, though, and sure enough it floats away once it loses interest.[break][break]

“Very sage, though.” No matter who he’s speaking to, he can’t help the cheeky twist at the corner of his mouth.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | skipping bronzor! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 5:24:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGUTOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HARVEST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BARRAGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DECIDUEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LONG REACH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DEFOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE ROTOM!

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 15:10:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the cheeky twist to fern's mouth is registered as nothing more than a polite smile. so, theo responds in kind.[break][break]

"thank you."[break][break]

his salemence leaps up into the air briefly, hovering the same way an ultra beast would before expelling a plume of FLAMETHROWER right down at the exeggutor.[break][break]

when the flames subside, all that remains is a pokeball.[break][break]

"i don't have pokemon here, no, but i imagine i might in the coming few months."[break][break]

sage as usual, theo continues.[break][break]

"tough times are coming."

catching exeggutor![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 16:35:56 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

The quip is taken at face value. It’s amusing to Fern, though they don’t have the gall to laugh about it. “Ah, ‘course.”[break][break]

The decidueye comes to stand beside them as if it means to participate in the conversation, wings folded behind its back like a serious, little general. “Hello there,” Fern greets the pokemon casually, like he would any other regular person. But that’s just how he is around ghost-types, typically.[break][break]

“That’s a fair point.” At least the owl’s somberness is fitting for the conversation. After a moment, Fern turns to it, pokeball in hand. “Shall we do this the easy way, then? Or the whole rigmarole of battle.” The decidueye allows him to tap it with the ball.[break][break]

No flamethrowers for the cursed bird, it seems.[break][break]

“Despite the cost, I’m curious to see what unfolds.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | catching decidueye! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 2:20:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GASTLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] REFLECT TYPE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 16:52:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"the costs will be great."[break][break]

dire, even, but nothing he hasn't already accepted. such is required of him, naturally, underboss or otherwise.[break][break]

theo watches fern interact with the grass-type with relative indifference. his attention soon shifts away to the gastly that for a second had theo convinced it was a grass-type.[break][break]

must be the MEAN LOOK it gives. too bad it's no match for a pokeball.[break][break]

"but it will be worth it in the end."

catching gastly![break]
[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 23:52:41 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fern replies with a non-committal hum. Quiet thoughtfulness over the words. Will they? Probably so. Theo is the underboss, though, and not him, so he considers the blond’s words with a bit more bearing.[break][break]

A dreepy darts into view and his trevenant is quick to swat it down with another SHADOW CLAW. Fern snares it with a pokeball before it can hit the ground.[break][break]

He has a soft spot for dreepy–and his dragapult will be thrilled with the smaller dragon to have for company.[break][break]

His attention drifts back to Theo as he rebuffs the gastly’s attempt at a fright. “What makes you certain?” Fern pauses again, then adds, “Out of curiosity’s sake, of course. Not doubt.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | catching dreepy! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GHOST THREE
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 5:26:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHEDINJA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MALAMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]