TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
Another Way to Feel [S][C]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 10:17:14 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Wow... Kep had a really cute giggle. Ashley's cheeks heat up as he looks Kepler's direction, appearing like a moron for just a moment. It was obvious to everyone but Ashley he did that, to the point where, he doesn't hear the bedroom door open.

Hearing the sounds of cracking coming from his bedroom, Bass pops out and begins to chime out with his two big speaker ears. Ashley's brow raises, as Isaac and Kepler speak of the Screaming Metal Deathtrap, and Ashley gets up... only to see, peering out from the crack, two white bunny ears. Ashley's silvers are immediately taken, as two beady eyes look at the silver-haired trainer.

"Hey there, little guy... come on over." With the newly-hatched baby Scorbunny, he walks quietly over towards the couch, hopping next to Ash and Kep.

Just as the conversation is getting good!

Ashley doesn't know when or how he starts ruffling the head of the Scorbunny, but he can't find himself stopping, he just DOES. It's like a weird addiction. And as Kepler agrees with him on the matter, and Isaac understands where they come from, but he raises a point. "I guess so. Never got to go to Sunday school, but I do know that Bongo is like my other brain cell. Same diff, right?"

Ashley truly was ecstatic for the people he let in. He had no idea how important his brother in Isaac was... or for that matter, Kepler.

Mostly everyone is present.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:24:15 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
Of course it would turn out that as soon as Kepler has Real People to Interact With (friends?) he would spend his time giggling like a little girl. How embarrassing. Was this why no one liked him?

His shame was quickly washed away by Isaac’s very passionate spiel about Why Trainers Were Good, Actually.

“Are you sure the League didn’t try and recruit you?”
he asks, in the brief silence that follows while both he and Ash are too busy being stunned by the sheer charisma power to say anything. “You’d make a great public speaker.”

He did have one thing dead on.

“That’s all Sinnoh is-- legends and dusty books. That’s why I got out.” And because Rocket was paying him money that Alamos U Research and Development could only dream of offering, but they didn’t need to know that.

Ash mentions Bongo is his other brain cell and Kepler giggles at that, too, before he can stop himself.

“But only one of the braincells has hand-eye coordination?”

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 4:59:42 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]At the mention of being recruited, Isaac couldn't help but laugh a little. Please. As if anything of importance ever sought him out. And as if anything short of turning his book of grudges and grievances into a bucket list would make him care what the League thought.[break][break]

"Shit, you flatter me," he said, shooting a cheeky grin Kepler's way. "Nah, I just speak from the heart and see what happens next." Sometimes it was a punch in the face, sometimes it was a mountain getting moved. You never knew what you were in for when you spun the Wheel of Isaac![break][break]

Ash didn't have much care for the philosophy of it all. Frankly, for all his blabbering as he tried to put his thoughts into words, neither did Isaac. He just knew that he and his little buddies all had their heads and hearts in sync. "That's the spirit," Isaac said. Bongo was a good egg. He knew he'd keep Ash in check. And so, too, would the little cutie now being pet by him. "What's the little guy's name?"[break][break]

Hopefully more interesting than half of the names in those dusty Sinnoh tomes. Isaac's dad always made a big song and dance about hearing some crusty old fuck from the mountains talk about Deer Lord, his wonder twins, and the giant gold-plated hellsnake that fucking ruled. Frankly, Isaac took that chance to steal naps during meditations and had a touch bigger of a sip of that sick fruit juice than he was allowed. Some of the songs were bangers, though.[break][break]

"Shit, you studied over there?" Isaac asked. Briefly, he wondered if Kepler knew . Then he picked a better question that didn't expose more of his personal life than he wanted known. "Surprised after coming from that ice box, you're not sweating your brains out around here."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 22:57:51 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Scratching the little guy behind the ear, almost unconsciously, the Scorbunny enjoys the attention, but Ashley's attention is caught by something else entirely. Kepler's giggling. With heated cheeks, he could be caught staring, but he can feel the pump of his chest.

Moving onto Isaac for a moment, he's able to get his composure back from showing interest, and agrees wholeheartedly. "You could sway a nation, man. Honestly."

When the question comes about the Scorbunny's name, he has one name that comes to mind. "Sunny. I'm naming him Sunny. After the really good day we just had, yeah?" He smiles towards Isaac and Kep both, the Scorbunny happily getting both ears ruffled now, and he listens to Kep on about Sinnoh. Old books, legends, and leaving.

But it's his giggle that has him taken again, as he rubs the back of his head. "Heh. Hey, I have some talents. Hand eye coordination in games is Bongo's. I for one, can tell what a cute giggle sounds like!" He shows interest, and just as he does.

DING!!!

Ashley's quick to hop up. "Fish is cooked. Sick, gimme a few. Gonna make sushi like you've never seen." And with a quick walk towards the kitchen, he begins his work. Cutting up the Carvanha into bite-sized pieces, onto the nori, rice, a peeled, pitted, and sliced avocado, and cucumber, and some wasabi. With the rice having been leftovers, he didn't need to do much to it, and allowing him more time for the Carvanha meat. With the rice on the seaweed, with a little wasabi dotting, arranging the cucumber, avocado, and smoked salmon. He skips out on the scallions.

He just wanted to use that tomorrow, admittedly.

By the time he's rolling it up, he spins the knife semi-playfully, and begins to chop them into the tiny rolls, filling a small platter of the Ashley-made sushi, and now pulling off the to button of his shirt to get some air, he would begin proudly marching back over, one hand over the platter, the sushi now upon the coffee table.

"Have at it, gentlemen. You too, Sunny. Have one!" Man was a good chef, and as he throws one sushi roll into his mouth, he gives a pleased smile, as Sunny nurses another with big ol' baby Scorbunny grin! "Little bastards taste fantastic. Who knew?"

He makes an 'oh' noise, before fishing out his Poketch. Out to Kep. "Long as I don't give you food poisoning... can I have your number?"

Isaac could see it plain as day for what it was. Ashley was smitten.

Mostly everyone is present.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 1:34:38 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
“Mmhm. Alamos U is my alma mater.” He rolls his eyes, relaxing enough to stretch his legs down from the couch. “They had me working on sound acoustics for the concert hall before… well, before I came to Hoenn.”

Before swept in and rescued him. But Ash was already having tragic second thoughts about being out of Rocket. Kepler didn’t want to add more fuel to his freedom funeral pyre.

He waves Isaac’s concerns away with a twitch of his hand. “I’m always cold, so it doesn’t really matter.” He had the circulation of a glacier.

There’s a ding and Ash announces the food was done. Kepler was thankful, not because he was tiring of the conversation, but because in the time between when they’d gotten here and now, he’d genuinely gotten hungry.

Ash offers them the sushi after what Kepler is pretty convinced is just some showing off. He takes a piece and pops it into his mouth in one go, because, again, he’s hungry, and also… he’d feel bad if he tried it and didn’t like it after all the effort Ashley put into it.

“‘Sgood,”
he says, covering his full mouth. “‘S very good.” And it is-- it basically melts in his mouth and he takes another roll before anyone can stop him.

He pauses with it halfway up to his mouth, face heating. No one’s ever asked for his number before. He forget what it was, so he digs in his pockets for the device to cover his tracks.

“S-sure.” Thumbing to a new contact, he holds it out to Ash. “That way I can definitely let you know if I get sick.”

And then he shoves the other sushi roll in his mouth to stop himself from saying anything worse.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 22:03:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: