POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 0:13:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
THE GALARIAN EMBASSY

RUSTBORO CITY

Hoenn's League Commissioner
Dearest Ally of Galar
The Honorable

Dear Commissioner,

First and foremost, I thank you for reaching out to me during such a tumultuous time. I am certain you are an incredibly busy person with many meetings to attend and nerves to calm. For you to take time out of your day to engage in correspondence with me, and share such meaningful sentiments for Galar's current plight, is an incredible honour that I do not take lightly. It is for that reason that I intend to keep this response brief.

My stance on Team Rocket has always been one of curiosity and caution. For one, at the core of their current ideology, despite a history marred with senseless violence and cruelty, I sense the makings of a revolutionary group hoping to instill change. After all, it is said here and there that the organization is mostly compromised of Hoennian's— patriots to this region who believe the government you work for have not served them or Hoenn's people well. This is the Team Rocket that I urge you and your government to hear out and build a relationship with. 

On the other hand, however, there are no doubt individuals within the organization who wish for the Team Rocket of old. Those who would rather indulge in violence and savagery, than discussion and compromise, bear no sympathy or shred of alliance from me. That being said, there are whispers among my countrymen and women that the calamity striking Galar now (natively known as the Darkest Day) is said to have originated from Hoenn. If so, I cannot help but wonder if anything more could have been done here to prevent it— or who, exactly, is to blame.

If we don't root out the villainy and malevolence plaguing this region, then I worry what will happen if my country and its people decide to hold whoever it is accountable themselves. If, of course, there is anything left of my country at all. Or Hoenn, for that matter.

With that in mind, I hope to meet you in person and discuss this further. This region has truly become as a second home to me, and now I find myself wishing to help more beyond my duties as the Galarian Ambassador. You have always been considered an ally to Galar, one of our dearest still, and I hope we can continue to foster this growth in our alliance further. Rest assured, I will always make time for our next meeting whenever you request it.

His Excellency
Prince of Hammerlocke
Heir Apparent to the Galarian Throne
Ambassador