Candy Coercion [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 13:41:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

[attr="class","bishoppkmn"]

Bishop stretched, grateful for the cool breeze that caressed Sootopolis. Sometimes, the Rocket submarine felt too stuffy, full of stale air that made him ache for the outdoors. At least his job as an enforcer in the city allowed him to take frequent walks through its streets. He'd become quite accustomed to them by now, a second home away from home.[break][break]

Standing in the harbor, Bishop glanced around for the person he'd invited to walk with him that night: . They hadn't hung out since the insane training with and Genesect, though Bishop had glimpsed the girl's bright blue hair at the big meeting with Boss Walsh last month.[break][break]

She hadn't arrived yet, but Bishop was fine with waiting. He wasn't working a particular job that night, so he wasn't in any rush. There were rumors that many storefronts were giving out candy to costumed children and Pokémon, however, which intrigued him enough to check them out. No costume adorned his large frame; he simply wore a leather jacket, ripped jeans, boots, and the mask he always wore on jobs. Black and printed with grinning fangs, it covered the lower half of his face.[break][break]

While Bishop waited, he opened a Poké Ball, releasing his Scrafty to accompany him and Johanna while they made their rounds. He handed the Hoodlum Pokémon a little basket.[break][break]

"We're candy collectin' tonight," he told her when she gave him a quizzical look. "A bit like when we go around gettin' racket money from all the shops, but candy this time."[break][break]

Scraft nodded in understanding and gripped the handle of her basket, determined to do a good job, like always.

[break]

[attr="class","bishopooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Tricking or Treating (WW)

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 14:55:31 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

While Johanna hadn’t spent much time in Sootopolis City, she figured in light of recent happenings, perhaps she should familiarize herself with the place. And when the city stores were offering free candy for children and Pokémon alike, then who was she to deny herself a moment of fun and respite?

And so she joined with @bishop, though perhaps he wouldn’t recognize her upon first glance. For she had truly indulged in the spooky season. She had done the attire of an old-timey medical practitioner, fitting given her family’s profession.

With a mask resembling the beak of a Corviknight, and clothed attire with several protruding spikes, as well as shoulder guards and vials, with eerily green liquids, at her hip. She had done all to cover her identity, her long blue hair was even hidden by her uniform. However, if one truly looked, then one peculiar information could be gleaned from her costume, her gender, for while it shrouded her identity her form was accentuated. Somehow artists always found ways to appeal to the baser instincts of humanity. But she could not complain for she had not the skills to replicate it, yet.

Anyhow, by her side, a happy-looking Shiinotic walked, empty bag in hand ready for all the candy it would acquire. Shiinotic wasn’t without costume either. Though it was simply painted on with make-up. Lightly radiation green makeup had been applied to its face, all with a bit of fake blood at strategic places, all to give the impression of a radiated zombie mushroom.

Her steps were casual as she walked up to Ethan. For a moment she considered it a good idea to do a little play with him. Perhaps she should not, but she did it anyways. “Greetings good sire, you look rather pale. Perhaps I can offer a cure for what ailment thou suffers by?” Her voice straining to sound less feminine than what it usually did, all helped along with the mask’s muffling effect.

OOC Mission thread for Tricking or Treating
COSTUME FULL COSPLAY

@bishop

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 17:07:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

Bishop spotted the robed figure and makeup-adorned Shiinotic as they approached. He raised an eyebrow in confusion when the stranger stopped in front of him, but their small stature, feminine silhouette, and girlish voice soon betrayed their identity.[break][break]

Underneath his mask, Bishop grinned. "Ya got anything for a bit of boredom and lethargy?" he asked, playing along with Johanna's act. "'Cause I was thinkin' some mischief and candy would be right up my alley."[break][break]

Scrafty nodded and voiced her agreement, though she looked at the Shiinotic with some apprehension. Whoever had done the Pokémon's makeup was pretty skilled; the green glow and fake blood were a little too realistic.[break][break]

"You ready to rock, Johanna?" Bishop asked, hoping he'd guessed correctly and wasn't making a fool of himself.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 17:31:57 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

“Boredom and Lethargy, eh?” She looked pondering for a moment. “Candy and Mischief will treat the symptoms, aye, but t’is not a permanent solution – “ She pulled one of the baubles from her costume and held it up. The liquid swirling around. “Now THIS will cure you of both boredom and Lethargy, and MORE!” She gestured towards the Shiinotic who played along as it raised its arms in the most zombie-like way.

And then the act finished, she placed the bauble back in its place as Ethan asked her, not as the crazy doctor but as Johanna Joy, if she was ready. To this, she could do naught but reply with a nod. “Yeah, I am. Figured I’d dress up for the occasion.” She smiled, though her mask hid it.

“So, which route are we taking?” Johanna gazed at Ethan, only now taking in his appearance. His and his Pokémon’s lack of costume disappointed her. But she figured there was no need to comment on that.

COSTUME FULL COSPLAY

@bishop

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 18:17:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

Bishop jerked his thumb down the road toward downtown Sootopolis, where several streets hosted storefronts of all kinds. "I figured we could go to the main shopping area. Maybe there's a store sellin' last-minute costumes and I can find something to wear. Maybe Meowth ears on a headband," he joked.[break][break]

They started off, their Pokémon walking alongside them. It was already past sundown, yet the streets were bustling with Pokémon, young adults in costume, and cute children with their plainly clothed parents. A gaggle of college-aged kids dressed in bedsheet togas ran past, already drunk.[break][break]

Bishop shook his head, smiling. Rocket controlled the city, yet here were ordinary citizens enjoying the season's festivities, just like everyone else in other parts of the region. Living under the rule of Team Rocket hadn't changed their lives. Much.[break][break]

"So how've ya been, Johanna?" Bishop asked as they left the harbor district and entered the city center. "Haven't seen you since the nightmare training with Genesect. You doin' okay lately?"[break][break]

That strange night two months ago had not afforded them any time to get to know each other. Despite the harrowing few hours they had together, they were still, essentially, strangers.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 18:48:03 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

“Sounds like a good plan.” Johanna nodded in acknowledgment. And so she went to walk by Ethan’s side. The costume she had picked kept her warm, perhaps a bit too much. But she would not let a bit of discomfort get to her.

As she gazed out over the bustling street. She felt a sense of amazement and wonder. To think even though the threat of WORMHOLES, ULTRA SPACE, and its’ BEASTS loomed about every citizen of Hoenn Rocket aligned or not, they still found time to celebrate the little things in life, to remember the dead and so on.

“I’ve been doing all right. Been doing a lot of training, and thinking, mostly.” The big meeting had sown seeds, seeds which still threatened to sprout.

“How about you? I presume you’ve been kept busy, right?” She tried to turn the subject. Realizing that her mouth had perhaps suggested information that had been better left unspoken. These were not times for doubt, hopefully, the appearance of a store would distract Ethan from her doubts.

COSTUME FULL COSPLAY

@bishop

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 10:43:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

"Yeah, keepin' busy with work-work and Rocket work both," Bishop replied, nodding. If he picked up on her comment about doing a lot of thinking, he did not show it. "Did I tell ya I work at an art gallery in Slateport? One of the fancy ass places in the Upper District. It's really nice, though. Got a good vibe."[break][break]

They soon came upon the first store, a record store with two young guys handing out candy to children while their parents casually browsed two bins of records set up out front. Bishop, Johanna, and their Pokémon had to wait until the small crowd cleared before Scrafty and Shiinotic jumped forward for their share of candy.[break][break]

"Sick costume," one of the store's workers said to Johanna, giving her a thumbs up.[break][break]

"Love the mask, man," said the other to Bishop.[break][break]

Frowning intensely, Scrafty returned to her trainer's side with a single chocolate bar in her basket. He chuckled at her disappointment and patted her head. "You'll get more, don't ya worry," he told her.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 13:38:39 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

The sense of dread that Johanna experienced for a moment was pushed away as Ethan regaled her with the tale of what he spent his time with. While most of the answers didn’t surprise her, what did was when he mentioned that he worked at one of those high-end art galleries, Specifically one in Slateport City. For a brief moment she remembered the pictures that hung at home, a fond warmth spread as she decided to reply.

“No you haven’t told me, and I will admit it does surprise me. I did not take you for the artsy type.” But who was she to judge, surely she didn’t exactly strike him as the heir to the Joy family fortune either.

It didn’t take long for them to reach the first store. After letting those who came before them have their turn, the Scrafty and Shiinotic made their way over to lay claim to their well-deserved spoils. And in doing so Johanna was offered some compliments on her choice of costume. She replied back with a thumbs up and a “Thank you.” But did otherwise allow her Pokémon to do the primary interaction with the store staff.

The Shiinotic returned to Johanna’s side one chocolate bar and a tiny pack of gummies richer. The zombie-Mushroom almost glowed vividly with happiness and appreciation for this small treasure trove of goodies. The Shiinotic was about to take the Chocolate bar when Johanna spoke. “Wait until we are finished. Would not want you to get sugar rush before the tour is over.”

And with it, she would lead the way to the next store, this one a toy store that had gone out of its way to celebrate the holiday. The store front was decorated as only professional people could. The staff disguised as a friendly-looking version of what Johanna could only assume was ULTRA BEASTS.

Children crowded the storefront as two members of staff, one on each side of the entrance handed out candy to all the kids and Pokémon. One of them dressed like a Blacephelon and the other a rather plumb-looking Buzzwole. Faces were hidden by very authentic-looking masks, but voices carried a friendly tone.

It definitely seemed like Shiinotic and Scrafty would have to wait in line for this one.

COSTUME FULL COSPLAY

@bishop

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 13:52:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

Amusingly enough, Johanna's assumption was correct. Bishop was not an artsy type, but in public, it was impossible for him to explain his choice of work. Instead, he merely shrugged.[break][break]

"You're right, I'm not, but I needed a change of pace. Anyway, I don't make any of the art myself. I'm just a handyman. Somebody's gotta hang the paintings, fix the lights, that kinda stuff. But if you like art, you should come by sometime. It's Galerie Mirage." He said its name in perfectly pronounced Kalosian. "I'll text you the hours."[break][break]

They moved on to a toy store next. While they waited in line, Bishop let his gaze wander the shop's window. Inside, he saw a few costumes for kids, including a box of headbands with cloth ears of various Pokémon sewn onto them. They sat right on the windowsill in plain sight for any passerby.[break][break]

"Hey, maybe I can get one of those for my costume," he said to Johanna, pointing at the box and nudging her with his elbow. "What d'you think? Should I get the Meowth ears? Only 5 PD."[break][break]

The line moved, inching them closer to the front of the store with its two costumed workers.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 18:06:43 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

The shrug did not come unexpected, her assumption had seeming been correct. Ethan’s further elaboration made this known to her.

She gave him an agreeable nod. “I am not much of an artsy person either. But I certainly don’t mind looking at it.” And with that, she agreed to have a look at the place at some undefined point in time in the future.

Anyhow, fast forward to the present. Like everyone else, both Bishop and Johanna had to wait in line. Here their status as members of Team Rocket, however unknown it might be, meant nothing.

While they waited Ethan pointed toward some of the items displayed in the shop’s window. For a moment she was thoughtful, but then she spoke. “Well, I’d personally go more for the Espeon or Sylveon ears. But it’s your choice.” Johanna said. She kept eying the accessories. But she managed to contain herself. Her costume was already complete.

Meanwhile, Shiinotic was tensely awaiting the anticipated candy shower. Giddy with the energy he could barely stand still. But he managed somehow. Perhaps only because Johanna was present.

COSTUME FULL COSPLAY

@bishop

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 18:31:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

The headbands Johanna pointed out certainly fit a young woman like her, but they weren't Bishop's vibe. However, he spotted a pair of Poochyena ears — a perfect compliment for his clothing. He knew he couldn't wait until they had reached the front of the line to buy it.[break][break]

"Wait here, I'm gonna buy one. Scrafty, you be good and listen to Johanna, all right?" Bishop instructed. Without waiting for a reply, he left the line and squeezed his way to the front doors.[break][break]

"'Scuse me! Sorry!"[break][break]

Thankfully, the children were nonplussed since he wasn't trying to steal their candy from him.[break][break]

Once inside the store, Bishop made a beeline for the box of headbands. He dug out the pair he'd seen, grabbed a pair of Espeon ears for Johanna, and paid for them both with cash. Then he popped the Poochyena ones onto his head, wincing a bit at the tight squeeze, and returned to where Johanna waited with their Pokémon.[break][break]

"Tada!" he exclaimed, grinning beneath his mask, his arms spread wide to show off his rather pathetic attempt at a costume. "And here, these are for you."[break][break]

He handed her a little plastic bag with the Espeon headband inside.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 18:55:21 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Eyes went wide as Ethan left her with his Scrafty, which from her mere glance she could see was a fair bit tougher than her own Shiinotic. Perhaps it was more accustomed to the thug life? Either way, she tried to appear secure in front of the little fighter as they awaited Ethan’s return, moving quietly along as the line grew smaller and smaller.

By the time Ethan returned the two Pokémon were just about to be handed their candy. Each ULTRA BEAST would supply both Pokémon with ample amounts of candy compared to the last place, at least a hundred percent more.

However, Johanna’s attention moved to Ethan, who with a grin on his lips proclaimed his arrival. She smiled, even chuckled a bit though the mask tried to hide both well. But then surprise took its hold as Ethan handed her a pair of Espeon ears.

“Oh, thanks, you shouldn’t have.” And yet he had. She would surely remember this kindness. She gently pulled down the hood of her costume, revealing her blue hair, before taking off the plague doctor’s mask. She took a deep breath of the fresh air as she was released from the stuffy prison. Then she gently placed the pair of Espeon ears upon the top of her head, carefully making sure that it was placed there properly. “So, how do I look? Is it too much?” She beamed a smile toward Ethan.

COSTUME FULL COSPLAY

@bishop

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 0:21:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

"It suits you. Really cute, Johanna" Bishop declared, his grin widening even though she could not see it.[break][break]

Their Pokémon returned to their sides, chirping and cheery thanks to the handfuls of candy they received. Bishop crouched to peer into Scrafty's basket.[break][break]

"Nice! That's a truckload of good shit," he told the Hoodlum Pokémon, who looked beside herself with glee. "C'mon, I'm sure there's plenty more at the other shops."[break][break]

And sure enough, there was. After half an hour of strolling around the main market streets, both Shiinotic and Scrafty had their arms full, candy threatening to fall out of the vessels they carried. Bishop had snagged a couple bars of chocolate for himself while the store owners weren't looking, stuffing them into his jacket's pockets for later.[break][break]

"I think we should head back to the submarine," Bishop suggested, eyeing their Pokémon who were salivating over their sugary goods.[break][break]

Scrafty looked up, alarmed, and yelped in protest.[break][break]

"Seriously? Don't you have enough candy?"[break][break]

She gave him a vehement shake of her head.[break][break]

Bishop sighed. "Fine, fine. One more shop."[break][break]

They found a tiny boutique, a hat shop specializing in bespoke millinery. Though no one stood outside handing out candy, the lights were on inside, and a middle-aged woman dressed in a witch's black gown strode back and forth among the tables with a broom. On the checkout counter sat a small, Pumpkaboo-shaped bowl that looked like it still had candy inside.[break][break]

A knock on the door summoned the shop owner, who gave all four of her visitors a severe look. "We're closed. No more candy."[break][break]

Bishop glanced at the door sign, which still said OPEN. Then he turned to Johanna and raised an eyebrow at her, as if to ask, What do you want to do?

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 18:03:30 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Her pale cheeks suddenly felt warm, if she had had a mirror she might’ve even noticed a light reddening. But that might very not have been all that noticeable in the face of her beaming bright smile growing perhaps tenfold. “Thank you.” She replied, her voice timidly hit by a bout of shyness.

Luckily before things got awkward the Scrafty and Shiinotic joined them. Ethan delighted in the truckload of candy that the Scrafty had acquired. And the same did Johanna, albeit not as audibly. And with such celebrations finished the group continued on.

It didn’t take them long before their stroll resulted in filled candy vessels, and a bit of thievery performed by Ethan. Johanna had decided to not do so, trusting that her Shiinotic would share with her the spoils if she asked nicely. With their vessels filled Ethan suggested heading back to the sub. However, his Scrafty was of another opinion.

Their debate was a short-lived one. Johanna and Shiinotic simply kept out of it, as they had both decided to just go with the flow. And the flow demanded one more shop.

And a shop they found. A tiny Boutique that seemed to focus on hats. It reminded her of one that she had visited so long ago, back when she had to look fancy and presentable for the masses. However, the shop owner seemed less inclined to more visitors. Though she had been summoned to the door and proclaimed the place closed, the sign still said open.

Ethan looked at her. She sighed. Guess he wants me to take this one? She thought. “Oh, it’s just that your sign said you were open. But we apologize for the inconvenience.” Perhaps it wasn’t what Scrafty nor Ethan had expected of a Rocket member. But she wasn’t the bloodthirsty sort. If anything, she preferred kindness to threats.

Shiinotic was of the same mind, kind mushroom eyes turned to the owner of the store. It would not press on if it was a bother to the woman.

COSTUME FULL COSPLAY

@bishop

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Candy Coercion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 12:42:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]

"It suits you. Really cute, Johanna" Bishop declared, his grin widening even though she could not see it.[break][break]

So Johanna was going for the sweet, innocent tactic. On a day like that, it might just work, what with all the children and their families dressed up in costume to beg for sweets. Bishop hung back and watched as the milliner's narrowed eyes regarded the younger woman and her Shiinotic carefully. Then her expression softened perceptibly.[break][break]

"Oh, all right," the shopkeeper said with an exaggerated sigh and a roll of her eyes. She disappeared into her shop and returned with the candy bowl. "Here you go."[break][break]

Two handfuls of assorted candy fell into the containers that Shiinotic and Scrafty held.[break][break]

"Thanks much, ma'am," Bishop remembered to say before he and Johanna ushered their Pokémon away, toward the harbor where the submarine slumbered. To his blue-haired companion, he asked, "So, did you have fun tonight?"

[break]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]