730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Johanna's Curiosity Collection
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 18:37:20 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

While Johanna "Officially" lives with her family in Ever Grande City, she's lately been spending far too much in Slateport City. Because of this, and perhaps as a way to gain a safe haven away from being a disappointment to her mother, she has bought a small Slateport Apartment in the seedy part of town.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Johanna's Curiosity Collection
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 18:03:46 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Mother dearest.

If you are reading this letter then that means I am no longer in this world perhaps dead or perhaps somewhere I might never return from. For your sake assume me dead. I know I haven’t been the best daughter, and lately, I have definitely not been keeping in contact as I should. I’ve thrown away any responsibilities I had as a Joy, and I know that might be unforgivable.

I know I’ve disappointed you countless times. I understand if you’ve already disowned me. But I don’t want you to think this is your fault. It isn’t. I made the decision that lead to my death or disappearance. I made the decision to join Team Rocket. I am sure if I tried to explain my reasons, they would sound silly to you. And I am sure they actually are just silly reasons, that, had I been a better daughter, never would’ve fallen to. But the decisions were made.

Know that it pains me that I could never be your perfect daughter. Always different and always disappointing you when it counted the most. From my looks to my personality, I could never measure up to you. I wish I could have been the daughter you deserved.

But as I wrote before, the burden of my choices is mine alone. Grieve me as best you can, but make sure to move on and live the rest of your life as best you can.

I love you mother.

Your dearest
JoJo

Johanna leaned back into the chair, stretching as her eyes shined with wetness after having read the letter she had written. Her fingers hurt from holding the pen tightly. She pulled out a few strands of her long blue hair and placed it in the middle of the letter before she folded the paper neatly and placed it in an envelope and closed it.

She turned her eyes to the Happiny by her side. It looked concerned. “Acacia. You’ve always been a trusty friend, and I know this will be difficult for you. But I have a very important mission for you.” Johanna paused. The Happiny looked concerned. “In the future, I will have to do something, and I might not return alive. If that should happen, I want you to deliver this letter to my mother. But that also means, when that time comes I won’t be taking you with me.”

The Happiny looked defiantly at her trainer. It wanted to deny this request. It wanted to come along and protect Johanna. And yet when Johanna handed it the letter it solemnly accepted it. Preparing itself for the day when it had to deliver this letter to

OOC: Small scene before the Mt. Pyre Raid.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights