snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
A STUDY INTO MEGAS [AEOS]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 2:51:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the question catches her off guard. and when she blinks, it almost looks like a computer rebooting itself after a sudden update.

"the wrong decision?"

the thought, alone, holds a bias she doesn't want to indulge. it claws at her, insistent and sharp.

she tries to answer in a way that isn't incriminating for herself or her former deity.

"no, i don't. at the time i was selected, i was in a different place in my life and tapu lele appreciated how i operated. now, it selected a new person based on a similar basis. both myself and its new avatar are able to provide a sense of enjoyment to a fickle creature. besides, i don't think tapu lele cares much about right or wrong, only itself."

and perhaps that's the single best thing the island deity ever taught her. or, in the league's eyes, the worst.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 14:43:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

the question wasn't asked to incriminate but rather to learn more. sometimes, in the pursuit of knowledge, difficult questions must be asked and answered, this is something both of them know as scientists and as scholars.[break][break]

even so, he's glad that she doesn't snap his head off.[break][break]

"i see. and what changed in your life that made tapu lele decide to leave?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#5d7070; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .bakerboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 2:47:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]well... what did change?

she can't fully pinpoint the cause. there was too many possibilities that day. and after a long silence, she finally breathes life into each concept.

"it could've been the injuries it sustained during the ultra beast war."

the injuries were too much for either of them to heal together. tapu lele needed to separate and take back its power to fully mend what had been broken.

"or, perhaps, i lost something in my life that amused it."

her relationship, maybe. tapu lele did have an odd sort of fascination with the way refused to trust it.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 16:54:49 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i see."[break][break]

his thoughts drift then, wondering why exactly did tapu lele decide not to return to her? why ? and why wait that long or why do it in such a public fashion as opposed to the privacy of the flower field?[break][break]

some thoughts to consider for later. for now, he returns his attention to her.[break][break]

"i'm curious to know what your thoughts are in general on avatars."

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .bakerboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 2:08:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her thoughts on avatars in general...

how long does he have?

"they're powerful anomalies."

simplification.

"god's chosen yet also god's cursed."

opinion.

"trainers look up to them, fear them, desire to be them."

fact.

"the power they hold is too enticing to not chase after."

personal.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:06:45 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he agrees with everything she says, though curiously finds himself not wanting to fall into the same line as others. power, at least on that level, is not for him.[break][break]

"as someone who once had that power that people so often chase after..."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"...are you chasing after it again?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:54:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"yes."

honest.

she doesn't shy away from the concept. there's no use. her recent reputation precedes her.

"loss of anything is a difficult thing to overcome."

her smile is sad in the way it curls.

"loss of power, of avatarship... now that can feel like losing an important part of yourself."

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 10:01:41 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i can only imagine."[break][break]

his smile mirrors hers, sadness coating it, and though he can't exactly relate, he does sympathize.[break][break]

and of course, he hates seeing her or anyone sad, so he asks questions to maybe help remedy that.[break][break]

"are you close to finding it? is there anything i can do to help?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 21:08:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression drops into one of neutrality. even then, the edges crave the sensation of a frown.

"no. i'm as close to finding it as i am losing it."

which, in a roundabout sort of way, means she's simply on the path. there's no telling where it leads. a dead end or success... either is entirely possible.

her smile returns faintly, existing as a ghost.

"it's okay, it'll happen if it's meant to."

otherwise, she'll drive herself bonkers.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 10:13:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

well past what he came here to talk about, he stops the recording on his phone and pockets it, smiling back up after to listen to her answer.[break][break]

"well, between you and me, i hope it happens."[break][break]

and with a smile, he packs up the rest of his things.[break][break]

"thank you for taking the time to see me today, professor. i've missed our chats."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 0:17:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: