Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 14:13:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope wasn't exactly sure what to throw on for her neighborhood's annual costume party. On one hand, why the fuck was she even going? On the other hand, since she was new to the neighborhood, she thought, maybe it'd be an easy way to garner favor before ultimately hiding herself away in her apartment for the rest of her time here.
[Break][break]
Sighing, delicate fingers slowly pulled her bulging red goggles down, repositioning back into place. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to come into this thing dressed up as a Flygon when you want to create a positive relationship with these people, but besides this, the rest of her costumes were far too...much for this party.
[Break][break]
She walked over to the snack table and began to fill up her cup with green punch when her hand ended up reaching the punch's ladle at the same time as someone else's. The instant their fingers touched; Penelope snapped back her hand. "My bad, go ahead."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 3:27:06 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

costume parties were always fun. ollie would have thrown his own if he hadn't been invited to the neighborhood party.

[break][break] "c'mon," he says to his pikachu that is perched on his shoulder, "these biscuits are super tasty, aren't they?"

[break][break] however when he turns around he doesn't see tofu but instead someone dressed up as...

[break][break] "are you a flygon?" he says with a laugh, as he stuffs a cookie into his mouth. ollie himself is dressed up as a dragonite. he has little wings attached to the back of his yellow shirt, antannae sticking out of his ruffled hair and a mask that covers the lower half of his face. "that's so epic."

[break][break] he shakes his head. "nah, nah, you go ahead!" he leans back onto his heels, pushing his fingers into his front pockets. "so... what brings you here?"

[break][break] lame ollie, lame.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] + [break]
+ dressed up as a dragonite

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 3:52:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ah, okay, sweet."
[break][break]

With the go-ahead now given, Penelope the flygon went full send, moving for the ladleto pour out some of the green punch into her crystabloom shaped plastic cup. As she did, she'd steal the occasional glimpse of the dragonite beside her, lips twitched into a wide lopsided grin.
[break][break]

"What gave it away," she chuckled, "You're a dragonite, right?"
[break][break]

Penelope set down the ladle back into the punch and turned back to fully face the dragon-man, still smiling along the way. She could always appreciate a fellow pokemon costume, especially nowadays, when everyone and their mother's were obsessed with dressing up as the teen titans.
[break][break]

"I live just a few doors down. How about you?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 4:18:33 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"well, the goggles are a pretty dead giveaway." he smirks at her but then gestures at her green outfit. "though, i almost thought you were a grass-type."

[break][break] he beams as she gets his own costume right. "yeah! how could you tell? it's the wings, isn't it?" he turns around, looking back at the small wings attached to his shirt. "my friend anna got them for me," he says, referring to , though his new friend doesn't need to know that. he'd wait a little while before name-dropping his friends in high places.

[break][break] "oh yeah, me too." he nods, waiting for her to fill up her cup. "i've only been in the complex for a couple of months. actually, i came from kalos!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 4:36:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Man, if you would've guessed that first, I would've been insulted!"
[break][break]

Another chuckle came out as the woman nursed the drink in her hand, giving it the occasional swish as conversation bloomed like crystablooms between them. It made her think, maybe this neighborhood wouldn't be too shitty. Even with all the elderly people clogging the walkways.
[break][break]

"Nah, more like your antennas."
[break][break]

She gestured toward them with a swift wave of the hand. Had they been closer, she would've given them a light tug, just to rustle that curly hair up. Alas, stranger danger and all that.
[break][break]

"Wait, no way. Me too. Well, actually, more like I just moved in two weeks ago. But close enough."
[break][break]

It wasn't until the mention of Kalos that her eyes bugged out, widening.
[break][break]

"Oh man, I love Kalos. Went there for Uni. What area are ya from?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 4:54:37 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"insulted?" he laughs. "why? you have something against grass-types?" his emerald gleams with mirth as he teases her.

[break][break] when she's done, ollie steps up to the bowl and pours some of the beverage into his cup as well. "oh yeah. the antannae are a pretty dead giveaway. i guess there aren't many pokemon with ones as cool as these, huh?"

[break][break] he balks when he turns to her.

[break][break] "woah! what are the odds? you're from kalos too?"

[break][break] he's a bit sheepish as he chuckles, sipping at the drink and then he rubs his neck. "well. i'm actually not from kalos - i was traveling there for a while, doing some work, so i've been all over. i was in cyllage city last." blinking, he points.

[break][break] "ah - don't tell me. you're a lumiose city grad?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 18:56:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"No, I love grass types, but I spent wayyy too much time making this," she pointed up at her goggles, "damn piece to be confused with anything other than a flygon."
[Break][break]
It'd taken, what, three hours to make in total? That's not to mention the several burns that accumulated on her finger tips thanks to that faulty glue gun of hers.
[Break][break]
At least it was well worth it.
[Break][break]
"Oh, so you're a liar."
[Break][break]
Penelope's lips cracked into a wide smile behind her mask.
[Break][break]
"Kidding. I love Cyllage city though. Used to go rock climbing over there all the time." Back when she was more into physical activities, instead of spending hours inside, pounding out article after article. Now, she couldn't even imagine her feeble body climbing up those harsh mountainous walls.
[Break][break]
"Bingo."
[Break][break]
She raised her crystabloom shaped glass to congratulate his minor victory over her.
[Break][break]
"If you're not from Kalos, where are you from? Actually, let me guess. Galar?"
[Break][break]
There were more than a few galarians roaming around here nowadays.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 5:04:08 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

at her comment about grass-types, ollie can't help but nod. he likes them too, but there's really no denying how cool those goggles are. "i can tell you worked hard on them."

and then he gasps.

[break][break] "a liar! i would never."

[break][break] his gaze twinkles.

[break][break] "technically, i didn't lie. i did just come from kalos. and then the barrier went down."

[break][break] he shakes his head. "nah, but i would love to visit. i'd love to know how kalosians compare to galarians — both are a bit stuck up, if you ask me."

[break][break] "actually! i grew up in kanto before — " he gestures with his hand. "you know. i left when i was a teenager, and went to school in slateport over here."

[break][break] bringing the glass to his lips, he asks, "how long have you been in hoenn? you like it much? or do you miss kalos?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 5:21:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His over-the-top reaction left her chuckling -- boy did she love these types of people way more than the stuck ups they had back at League HQ.
[break][break]
"I know right??? As much as I love Kalos, the people there...." How should she put this? "Are something else. It's like, you don't have to be so serious all the time. God, do I miss their cafes, though. That is the only time I really enjoy a bitchy kalosian attitude. I feel like it just enriches the taste of my morning coffee."
[break][break]
Ah, Kanto. She imagined the guy had more than a few depressing stories to tell, then. Penelope hoped he was doing better now -- even though Hoenn was far from the perfect paradise from life-altering events.
[break][break]
"All my life, actually. Born and raised over at Petalburg city. I only left for my degree -- Slateport University is nice, but their program for my major sucked ass back then, so I thought I'd have a better shot somewhere else. I also kind of wanted a break from my parents, but I mean, who doesn't?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 21:20:23 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"oh man, i would die for a croissant right now."

[break][break] sure — there had been plenty in slateport that tried to emulate the kalosian standard, but there was something specific about sitting in a lumiose city cafe and biting into a delectable piece of buttery, flaky bread.

[break][break] he pours some more of the drink from the crystabloom-shaped bowl into his cup, before tossing his head back to drink it.

[break][break] "maybe a bit of bitchiness is what makes their bakeries so good?" he joked.

[break][break] as the conversation shifts back to colleges, ollie listens with curiosity. "i can relate," he says. "it's why i left hoenn in the first place — because i wanted to see broader waters."

[break][break] for the first time in their conversation, however, his mood dampens.

[break][break] "i kinda miss my pa, though. i don't get to see him anymore, with the barrier up, but also with everything that goes on over there."

[break][break] "anyway!" he is quick to change the conversation from there. "what about the program now? is it still shit?" he laughs. "what was your major anyway?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 18:28:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The Dragonite's original comment explaining why he left Hoenn in the first place elicited a instinctual shudder from the woman. Even here, even now, after several years after the fact, those types of words never failed to throw Penelope into a sadistic time machine.
[break][break]
"What does that mean," The ghost of her memories screamed, "Is this not enough? Am I not enough?"
[break][break]
Penelope shook her head. She had to snap out of it -- that was then, and this was now.
[break][break]
"The program? I think it's still going strong? We get the occasional intern or recent graduate from it, and I haven't heard anything but the best from them," She shrugged. "Oh, yeah, forgot to say."
[break][break]
Her lips cracked into a smile.
[break][break]
"Journalism. Did it for a few years, just recently jumped shipped. How about you? I can't imagine an adventurer like you being tied to a desk."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 23:18:10 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

as always, ollie is oblivious to her worries.

[break][break] even masked as they were, his penchant of hurting her never seemed to cease.

[break][break] journalism?

[break][break] "oh, that's cool! i used to know someone who was - like - super into it. she was really cool," he says, with a little bit of a sigh, as he sips his punch. "could never be me, though. you're right — i'd hate being tied to a desk."

[break][break] "is that why you moved to evergrande? 'cause you jumped ship?"

[break][break] he chuckles.

[break][break] "that's sad. i bet there's some famous people even in our complex that you could interview."
[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 8:43:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Nah, I got a new job here. Had to make the move."
[break][break]

She shrugged off the response, even though it felt like it cost her an arm and a leg to commit to the move. But that was just Penelope -- always downplaying how she actually felt to other people.
[break][break]

"What do you do then? Anything important?" She wiggled her eyebrows, interested, "maybe something I can interview you about?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 19:19:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"oh yeah, makes sense."

[break][break] his teeth crack on a cookie, breaking it in two as he swallows.

[break][break] "hm? oh yeah! i'm evergrande's ranger captain!"

[break][break] he flashes a broad grin. though, it might be hard to tell on account of his costume, the pride that exudes through him seems more obvious than ever. there's nothing ollie is more proud of than his rangers.

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Ghosts of the Past (s)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 19:45:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His words echoed back to her, fierce in it's significance.
[Break][break]
Evergrade head ranger.
[Break][break]
A position only one man could uphold.
[Break][break]
A position she'd already reviewed the name attached to it.
[Break][break]
"?"

[break][break]