6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 19:01:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he's not sure how cian got his interest in crystalblooms, but he's not complaining. his interest veers more to infinity energy, however, but that was just a reach from his actual goal.

that was the main premise of this visit.

as he knocks on his door, kyle suddenly gets a feeling that it won't end anywhere as smoothly as it should. there would be a lot of sidetracking involved, given that there's literally no way for either of them to know what they're doing.

he shudders at the thought as he waits for cian to open the door for him.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 10:00:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

cian isn't too sure how his interest in crystablooms started either but he isn't complaining if it allows him to spend more time with the champion of hoenn. not that cian thinks of kyle that way, but still.[break][break]

kyle is just kyle. a dog lover and above average tiktokker.[break][break]

the door opens.[break][break]

"yo, dog boy! come on in."[break][break]

for someone in a relationship, his place sure looks like a bachelor pad. the living room, at least.[break][break]

"you thirsty? want anything to drink?"[break][break]

his cacturne stands in the corner, menacingly still.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cacturne"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 3:49:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he thinks of his options of what might possibly be inside of cian's fridge. after deliberations, he concludes that it will include at least this choice of drink from him.

"appy joos."

it was his first time in this place so his eyes wander all over. there doesn't seem to be anything unusual, but since he's looking for exactly that, he follows cian around even as he goes to look for a drink.

maybe he has a hidden garden of crystalblooms, or something similar to underground planters of cannibis. he'd seen people have them around, but given a crystalbloom's delicate form, he doubts it.

"maybe we can make your cacturne grow apple juice instead," he jokes around.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 9:18:32 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"appy joos for two."[break][break]

while cian busies himself with opening the fridge and finding said appy joos, his cacturne fades into the scene after being idle over in the corner of the room.[break][break]

it approaches kyle.[break][break]

"nah. he really wants crystablooms on him for some reason."[break][break]

cian finishes up pouring into two glasses then offers kyle one.[break][break]

"maybe it makes them more powerful? i dunno."

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 14:06:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his brow gets raised when the cacturne comes over and cian explains things over for him. he sips before he gives his input.

"huh? at best, he'll probably just, i don't know, be filled with infinity energy? i don't even know what it does, but at least it's not as toxic as primal energy."

energy this, energy that. what's with multiple sources of unique energy with unique purposes lately? there's too much jargon for someone like him to understand that he wishes that they just condensed everything to one super energy source.

he finishes the rest of the glass and leaves it by the counter.

"or maybe it'll just make him glow. either way, it seems fun, so we're doing it. any idea on the first experiment we'll conduct on your poor pokemon?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 4:42:33 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"maybe infinity energy for them is like apple juice for us."[break][break]

cian sticks a rubber straw into his glass just so he can do the :ciansip: while drinking. well, not much drinking, really, as he sucks it all down in one. he leaves the glass next to kyle's on the counter.[break][break]

"uh, he knows what he's getting himself into. he's oddly excited."[break][break]

the cacturne nods menacingly.[break][break]

"we'll follow your lead. i wanna see if we can make more crystablooms grow on him."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 6:29:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
with everyone present consenting, unlike the whole shebang with and 's fish, it's time to do the thing. kyle cracks his knuckles, ready to do it.

"alright, let's..."

he draws blanks for operation crystalbloom cacturne.

kyle folds his arms as he tries to remember what they did before. that was already out of the table, but outside of that, he can't get an idea out of him from the get-go.

"do we actually have plans on how to approach this?"

maybe he just needs cian to talk to get his brain working.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 9:45:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

as the apple juice kicks in, it's time to get the brain juices flowing.[break][break]

"we need a way to somehow infuse the crystablooms into lugh. simply sticking them into his pins and needles isn't enough."[break][break]

he mirrors kyle and folds his arms.[break][break]

"a move should be able to help with that. something supportive, non-destructive. i also think maybe a z-move might be helpful here for the burst of energy."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 16:13:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he nods to everything and tries to recreate what they did with crystalblooms before during their last attempt to do it. it was only then that he realized the reason why they did it.

"oh, yeah. i got the sygna suit made. it's supposed to boost my smeargle's stuff that's supportive and non-destructive. want to try it out?"

conveniently, he brought it along with him.

he goes to his backpack, where he had other things such as handheld consoles and card games, and proceeds to take the costume out. it's beige and dull, like smeargle's colors.

he turns to cian as he holds it in front of him.

"where do i change?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 17:28:56 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"what the...you got it already?"[break][break]

must be from the champ money. must be nice when cian still has to struggle his way to afford one. but that's his own fault, really, because he spends too much money on game cosmetics.[break][break]

cian points to his bedroom.[break][break]

"you can change there or in the bathroom through there. we'll wait here."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 18:03:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
cianny day was right. it was the champ money.

"alright. give me a second."

he follows the direction to cian's bedroom because that's the first thing he pointed, unaware of the implications it might have until he's already inside. at first glance, it seemed normal.

there's also various things that might belong to councilwoman that he spots from the corner of his eye.

"tada. how does it look? pretty nice, huh?"

kyle gets out of his room as quick as possible as soon as he fitted his sygna suit to show it off to cian. he pretends to never have seen anything because that's what true friends do.

he isn't that toxic.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 14:52:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a good thing kyle isn't toxic because there are lot of things in that bedroom that would be damning for some. not cian, of course, as he's quite vanilla apart from his love for feet. but penny has her fair share of secrets as well. toys in the closet, let's say.[break][break]

cian takes a moment to look at kyle's sygna suit, eyes glancing up and down before he nods.[break][break]

"nice. pretty hot, champ."[break][break]

his cacturne vibrates in agreement, then steps forward.[break][break]

"lugh's ready to get blasted."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 3:21:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
cacturne was a dark-type so it probably wouldn't withstand one of those special moves that seem to have a special connection with it too. it would've died to light of ruin. if only it was a fire-type.

at least the thing they're trying doesn't need to include burning the cacturne with light.

"just like last time," kyle tells his smeargle as he lets it out. "we're baton passing geomancy to the cacturne."

the smeargle starts to channel the move it stolen from the tree of life, with kyle's bold outlook on this endeavor bolstering the smeargle's capability to store more of it. when he reaches his limit, it passes the boosts on the cacture.

"that's what we did last time, except we have the suit now, i guess."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:19:25 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"do your best, guys."[break][break]

just like in school, leave it to cian to pair up with the smartest kid and just let them do all the work while he watches and takes the credit when it happens.[break][break]

his cacturne readies itself.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cianthony [c]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 6:26:41 GMT
shiv Avatar

CIANTHONY

KYLE X CIAN

CRYSTABLOOMS ARE A FICKLE PLANT. Though they are a product of nature, there is little that suggests that they are indeed, natural. They arrived with the brilliance of beauty and ushered the umbrage of Necrozma.

When the Cacturne is BATON PASSED too, will feel his SYGNA SUIT channeling INFINITY ENERGY between itself and the involved Pokemon. Boldly, the experiment continues. The CRYSTABLOOMS attach— but they are quick to realize something is wrong.

The CRYSTAL HEART seems to actively harm the CACTURNE, sapping it of vitality as the seconds tick.

The only way to save the CACTURNE would be to sever the CRYSTAL HEART, leaving only the petals on the Pokemon...