part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 19:54:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The poacher frowned at the woman’s self-deprecation, waving it off with a flick of her wrist and a shake of her head, “Anything broken can be fixed,” to a degree. It may never be perfect, but perfection was an unachievable goal made my delusion people. Unless it was Toni, she’s perfect, of course.

There seemed to be the first hint of something other than indifference as Blue considered her proposition. Patient, as always, Toni didn’t push. She would let the woman come her to own conclusions. After all, Toni’s intent was to free her of the cold chains that bound her to whatever mediocre life she happened to be living at the moment. The intent is not to change her.

“I usually am right,” she smiled, playfully flicking a lock of brown hair weaved with gold behind her shoulder. She’s obviously joking . . . maybe.

“I can encourage you to step outside your comfort zone. You may not enjoy everything I do but I can introduce you to some of the finer pleasures in life. Maybe you’ll find it fun, maybe you’ll find it exhausting. But at least it will be something different,” she leans forward onto the table, raising a perfectly curved brown in question, “One night. If you hate it, I’ll never bother you again.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
320 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 20:11:18 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

The flicker of a wry smile ghosted across her lips as Blue looked down at the remnants of her glass. "That's an optimistic view point." She'd never really considered herself fixable. Mainly because it all seemed a bit moot - she'd been the way she was for as long as she could remember. Where could someone even hope to start?[break][break]

Despite that stubborn, pessimistic belief, though, Blue couldn't quite slow the hum of curiosity that followed in the wake of Toni's suggestions. It was still nerve-inducing. A small twist of uncertainty in the pit of her stomach over the unknown. She was probably bad anything labeled light or happy or enjoyable or fun. And Blue didn't care for what she was bad at. But somehow Toni made it seem more appealing than she'd previously considered.[break][break]

Her glance lingered on the flip of the other woman's hair. The fluid flip of cocoa and gold - it seemed so innate and natural. If Blue tried to do the same gesture, it would probably look like she was aggressively flinching. "Starting to think you might be," she said with the slightest huff of laughter.[break][break]

Blue sighed then, a quiet sign of defeat. Lifting her glass, she knocked back the remaining contents in one go, then let it thump back against the table lightly. "Okay, you know what. Sure. I dunno why me, but okay. One night."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | m: putting on a front[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 20:30:29 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni’s certain there’s not much to fix, just some tethers to cut free. The woman’s smile slowly grew, a pleasant brightness lighting up the dark features of her complexion when Blue accepted her proposition, although hesitant.

“Wonderful,” her voice purred, satisfied with the woman’s decision. Toni lifted her own glass in approval, also finishing the remainder of her martini. With one hand she plucked the string of olives out to slip into her mouth while she rose the other to signal to Andrew they would like another round. His nod of recognition is all she needs.

“Hmmm first we need to get rid of . . . this,” she motioned towards Blue, “The tension,” she clarified. Alcohol typically does the trick, but a budding trust should solidify it, or so Toni hoped, “Then we’ll clean you up, follow that with dinner,” the itinerary built itself easy enough, “You haven’t eaten yet, have you?” she assumed she hadn’t considering they came straight here, “Do you have anything . . . nice to wear?”

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
320 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 3:47:18 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

She still didn’t understand why Toni felt invested in this effort. Even more so, though, why she herself was humoring it. Normally, shrugging others off came naturally to Blue if it didn’t fit the routine fixed in her mind. So why did she want to appease this virtual stranger?[break][break]

The smile that spread across Toni’s face, though, definitely further cemented Blue’s agreement. Then the appraisal began and she sat in puzzled silence. This. Well, she clearly knew no other way to be, and she almost voiced as much, but the dinner part pulled her attention. “No, not since before.” Before she got pulverized in the ring, that was.[break][break]

“Nice? What’s wrong with this?” It was the knee jerk response that she mumbled as she frowned and looked down at her sparring gear. Oh…yeah, okay. Maybe the dirt and bloodstains weren’t the most appealing look. But also, Blue had never really really considered much to her clothing apart from either functionality or comfort.[break][break]

What was nice? Well, there was her officer uniform— Blue was pretty sure that wasn’t at all what Toni meant, though. And she didn’t exactly want to wear that in a part of Slateport that she was sort of hiding from her responsibilities in. Which— “Oh, I don’t live near here. So this is all I have.” She frowned again as she felt warmth flood her face. Tentatively, Blue lifted a hand to poke at her cheek. What was this? Shame? Embarrassment?

[break][break]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 4:51:27 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni’s finger gently tapped against the empty martini glass in front her of, in tune with her thoughts as they began formulating the night ahead. It didn’t take much effort, just another night out on the town for the practiced socialite.

“I figured as much,” she smiled, drawing the smartphone from her pocket. The light of the screen ignited with tap of a finger, “I’ll make us reservations then,” her practiced fingers worked their magic to quickly make the appropriate accommodations. Her gaze left the screen momentarily to smirk at Blue’s astonishment when she asked if she had something nice to wear.

“Hm, I’m sure I have something that will fit you. Plus, you’ll need to shower before we go to dinner,” Blue couldn’t go with blood smeared across her cheek. Toni set the phone down as the plans percolated in the hands of the appropriate entities. She put into play more than just dinner reservations.

Andrew arrived shortly with their refill of drinks, taking the empty glasses before he left “Thank you, Andrew,” she smiled, pushing the whiskey towards Blue, “We’ll have to finish these quickly if we want to make it to dinner,” Toni took a healthy sip of her martini before leaning back in the plush seat once more, angling towards Blue, “We’ll stop by my place first. It’s a short taxi ride away. I have a guest bedroom with a shower. Dinner is close by there,” all a part of the plan, “Unless you’re more comfortable like this.”

Personally, Toni didn’t mind the look. Obviously, she found certain aspects of the woman’s appearance attractive as is. There’s strength in scars and bruises. As much as she would like to polish her up for the aesthetic, she wouldn’t force it on her. It’s Blue’s night, after all.

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
320 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 17:53:47 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

Maybe, just maybe, Blue was beginning to realize that she was in a bit over her head. Toni seemed to transition from step to step with a fluid ease that left her stumbling to keep up with. Reservations and dressing nicer and all of this…nicety-- it was way beyond Blue. But she’d agreed, and she was dead set on keeping up. Somehow.[break][break]

“Uh, yeah. Right.” She looked down at herself again. The concept of going out while dressed nicely was a reminder that Blue was actually…pretty gross right now, beyond even just her dirtied attire. Dried blood and sweat stuck to her skin from prolonged physicality. “A shower would be good,” Blue admitted, but maybe it was less to do with her state of being and more to do with the fact that it just sounded nice on her sore muscles.[break][break]

If it wasn’t already obvious– she was kind of a slob.[break][break]

The arrival of a second round was something she found herself grateful for, though. Rather than speak her thanks, she nodded at Andrew, tipping a short salute in his direction. The whiskey would help slow her thoughts, and mellow her out. At least, that was the goal–as evidenced by the way she drank from her glass a bit more quickly than before.[break][break]

“Okay, I can do quick.” Or slow. She just needed the directive, really, and she’d acquiesce. Her head shook despite the uncertainty that lingered. The unsettled feeling of being dressed nicely and put together primly. “No, it’s fine. I wouldn’t want to look, erh..out of place.” That much was true: no matter her level of independence or as uncomfortable as fancy attire might be, she’d much rather just blend in. It was what she was good at.

[break][break]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][/quote]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 18:37:22 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Formulating a plan came with ease. It’s something Toni did almost every night, mostly for herself . . . by herself. The shell of a person she wears drowns herself in earthly pleasures, expecting some of it to seep through and quell the loneliness. Hasn’t worked yet, but she’s stubborn. Tonight, she did for someone else, but she’s selfish. This may be for Blue but she sank her claws into it for herself. She’d have company. How different.

Of course, she was pleased Blue decided a shower would be appropriate, “I’m sure it will feel incredible to scrub the sweat off,” when didn’t a hot shower feel incredible?

Toni joined Blue in taking a longer sip of her drink, a healthy portion disappearing behind dark lips, “You’re not a vegetarian or something are you?” she probably should have asked before making reservation at a steakhouse, but they had fancy salads if that’s what she would prefer. It would be a waste, but Toni would annoyingly accept it.

“I’ll order us a cab then,” Andrew already had her card to charge the beverages on. Her attention briefly turned to her phone again to order a ride. The martini disappeared quickly and she sucked the olive off the pick.

Her undivided attention turned to Blue once more as she stood, offering a hand to help Blue out of the booth, “Ready, Murk?”

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
320 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 6:07:33 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

She couldn’t help but wonder what Toni’s purpose in doing this was. Was Blue really all that interesting of a case to her? It felt odd to find that sort of laser-focus on her, she’d almost forgotten what it was like. Though this was…different? The outcomes were, at least. Enjoyment, rather than work or an end goal. She was still skeptical of her capacity for it.[break][break]

She’d already said yes, though. And Blue wasn’t really the sort to go back on her word. Usually, anyway. And Toni was right—there was definite appeal in a hot shower. “Yeah. I feel pretty gross.” She just hadn’t thought of it until attention was called to it. Her nose wrinkled in immediate distaste over the following question, “No way. I couldn’t the vegetarian thing.” Give her steak any day.[break][break]

Blue nodded along, not offering much. It wasn’t as if ordering a cab was a topic for debate. As Toni handled everything on her phone, she sat there in silence. Nursed her drink until she decided to knock it back in one fell swoop. No use prolonging the inevitable. The burn eased down her throat, and fuzzed the fringes of her mind. It numbed the ache in her limbs and in her injuries, and it numbed some of her typical reservations as well.[break][break]

When a hand was offered for assistance, Blue didn’t flinch back from it as she normally might’ve. Touch and contact wasn’t the most comfortable thing for her and she shied away from even the most simple formalities. But right then, she simply stared down at Toni’s hand for a moment, and then reached her own out. She watched the connection in hazy slow motion, and then she allowed Toni to help her hop up out of the booth with muttered thanks.[break][break]

“Yep,” she said, once she was on her feet again. Her hands found her jacket pockets. “Time for…fun.” She let the other woman lead the way, uncertain of how exactly this would shake out.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crawling king snake [m]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 1:01:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: