[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
hey... are you alone right now? like alone alone, no people around alone. not even people that you might not have noticed alone.

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
turnabout beginnings || c
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 10:25:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
Yeah, at my camp with my Pokemon. Nobody else has ever been here, and my Pokemon would've noticed someone.[break][break]

What's up? Most people don't ask that kind of stuff for no reason.

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 10:28:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
because its very important and i really need your help. rocket is trying to do what they did in kanto again, they're trying to take over littleroot and i want to stop them. but im kind of scared to do it alone

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 10:34:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
What the fuck?[break][break]

Why are they gonna attack Littleroot?[break][break]

When are they gonna attack Littleroot?[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 10:45:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
they conquered sootopolis for a reliable sea base of operations. now they want to conquer littleroot so they can start working onto the mainland. that and there was a whole thing about there being some unknown energy in littleroot that even megalopolans want? it's kind of complicated but basically, it's happening on the day that the meteor starts falling on hoenn.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 10:52:53 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
Of course they would just take advantage of the world almost ending.[break][break]

Well we can't let them do that.[break][break]

Of course I'll help stop them.[break][break]

Want me to tell someone in League? I'm sure Doug would listen to me.[break][break]

I could make something up so he doesn't know the info's from you.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 11:16:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
that would be really great! i just... need to find a way to trick my pa. i could always leave a zorua back home with my rotoms...

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 11:29:00 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
Alright.[break][break]

Shouldn't be too hard. Just say you're going to the store or something.[break][break]

I got some Zoroarks that can help if you need it.[break][break]

Are you gonna be there?[break][break]

At Littleroot?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 11:35:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
pa's been way more observant since he woke up. he wouldn't believe me if i told him that i was going to the store, especially on the day of the rocket operation itself. if i want to be able to do something, i have to be there. i can't just sit by and let them hurt people like they did back in kanto...

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 11:42:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
What do you mean he woke up?[break][break]

You're talking about your other dad, right?[break][break]

Not the one that died?[break][break]

And this dad knows what Rocket's doing? He a Rocket?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 11:45:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
no... pa is alive. i managed to save him back at the tree of life, when necrozma finally let go of his body. he somehow... lived? it's strange... but he's back now and that's all that matters to me. and yes, he's a rocket... but i want to help him leave this place and i don't want to leave without him.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 11:59:45 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
Oh.[break][break]

Honestly not even the weirdest thing I've heard happening.[break][break]

So that monster was possessing his body or something?[break][break]

Think I heard someone say a name while I was there.[break][break]

Chewy? Chew A?[break][break]

I only knew him as Mister Key.[break][break]

If you need help getting him out of Rocket, I can try to help. I don't know how much I can do though.[break][break]

Might be hard if he doesn't want to though.[break][break]

And what about you? You want to leave with him?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 5:47:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
Chu-e. C h u - e. He was living with that parasite in his body for so long. He was already sickly before but Necrozma made everything worse. Then when that guy showed up...[break][break]

He's back now. I don't know what he thinks about leaving Rocket... He used to say that he wants to get the League to change by pressuring them from Rocket but... I don't know if he'd support what they're trying to do now. And I want to leave but I won't leave without him, I can't. He's my only family left.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 14:22:12 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
hideo kino [break]
@hid8o

[attr="class","comment"]
C H U dash E.[break][break]

Got it.[break][break]

At least he's back now.[break][break]

Yeah, I really don't see how attacking while the League is trying to stop a meteor from destroying the region will make the League get better.[break][break]

This is just them trying to get power.[break][break]

If you guys need a place to stay, I got one.[break][break]

Might be a bit chilly this time of year, but nobody has found it. And I won't be using it much anymore.[break][break]

Should give you time to find a better place to stay.[break][break]

But have you talked to him about it?[break][break]

You won't have much luck getting him out of Rocket if he doesn't want to leave Rocket.[break][break]

Even if this goes against why he's in it.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 4:13:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
eris halla [break]
@eriberi

[attr="class","comment"]
I think we'll be fine in terms of finding places to stay, if something happens. I just... I've been waiting for a good time to talk about it. I don't really know what to say either. How do I convince him when I can't even convince myself?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights