[attr="class","displaypkmn1"]

[attr="class","displayscreen1"]

[attr="class","displaycolor1"]

[attr="class","displayborderg"]

[attr="class","displayflowers"]

[attr="class","displaytitle"]Amor's Confidential Files

[attr="class","displaytext"]

You may write anything here or choose to leave this area blank.[break][break]

You can only add 10 Pokemon max to your exhibit. Feel free to have much less.[break][break]

Furthermore, serebii.net's sprites are recommended![break][break]

Feel free to add additional information about the floating Pokemon within the quotation marks after title=[break][break]

Lastly, this part of the template will scroll.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor's Confidential Files
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 13:10:35 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Below is a list of my experiences in Hoenn along with all the data I have obtained on several individuals. This has helped fuel my research into this region along with all the strange occurrences that have come to pass. I had hit a wall at one point but thanks to the generosity of after our battle during the Hoenn Star Tournament I was able to gain even more valuable data. Below are files, and details about people, and pokemon that I deem worthy enough to seek out, and gather more data on, and procure countermeasures against. They will each be assigned a level of threat which may be updated as more Data is collected.

The threat levels will range from F to S. With S being the highest. Speculation may occur below, and be clarified as I gather more Data on these individuals.

This is not only for me, as I can use this within the organization of Rocket I have just joined in order to move up the ranks swifter. Knowledge is power.

FILE 01 - THE PRINCESS

- Threat Level - S

I have given her the designation the Princess due to the way that she seems to look down on others, and not ask for any help. She seems like a typical Yandere, or Tsundere trope from one of the manga I have read. I believe that it is the most fitting designation, however her threat level is not a joke like her designation.

I have only interacted with her briefly during the events of the Data World, and somewhat during the Sootopolis incident with the Obsidian Pokemon. I however have come to know that she has access to very strange, and unique Pokemon. One that resembles a jellyfish, and another that resembles a clown. She also seems to have the ability the fuse with the Jellyfish Pokemon into some sort of abnormal monstrosity, which I witnessed when we got into a brief scuffle over whether the terminal in the Datascape should be destroyed or not. She is a highly volatile individual, and believes in the greater good, willing to condemn ten people to death without knowing the actual outcome.

Below are rough references of the two strange Pokemon that she commands. More Data is required on them.

Unknown Jellyfish Pokemon it's abilities are unknown to me aside from the fact that it has the ability to fuse with it's trainer through some unknwon power. It has the ability to use Protect, or some unknown variant as shown through it's use of the Z-Move Sanctuary which functioned as more powerful version of Protect. During a scuffle during the Datascape incident their fused form did use a powerful Sludge Wave. Type theories lean towards it to being a poison type based of this limited data, but I am unsure. Perhaps due to the fusion ability it could be a Psychic type of some sort?

Unknown Clown Pokemon it's abilities are mostly unknown to me, but I have witnessed it use explosive attacks when it seemed to be mind controlled by the Obsidian Pokemon in Sootpolis. It's relation to that pokemon, or why it was able to be manipulated in such a way are unknown to me. Possible theories is that it is either a fire, electric, or rock type as those are the most common types to have a form of Explosion, or Self-destruct type attacks.

Counter Measures:

FILE 02 - THE TRUTH

- Threat Level - B (Potential S)

is an interesting individual that I recently learned a great deal about, and now that things have calmed down I have finally been able to piece together a few things. During the Datascape Incident a Data Version of someone wielding one of the Mythical Dragons of legend, Reshiram yelled at Razz that the dragon did not belong to him. Along with some new Data that was kind enough to supply me about him having a special Litwick that can discern lies. My working theory is that Razz Kingsman is an Avatar of the white dragon, but I require more concrete evidence. This is still speculation of course. As to what abilities he may possess Lie Detection is the only one I am currently aware of. His ranking is a B tentatively incase I am wrong about his avatarship.

Should he possess Avatarship however I will increase his rank to S accordingly. He also possesses a Dreepy that can use a move that normal Dreepy can't. There are far to many anomalies that happen around him for them all to be coincidences. Below is a rough recreation of the White Dragon.

Reshiram a legendary Dragon pokemon only heard of in Legends. The person it appeared with during the Datascape Incident appeared to be called Ashton by Razz Kingsman, perhaps this was the previous owner? An investigation will need to be had to discern more.

Counter Measures:

FILE 03 - THE PSYCHOPATH

- Threat Level - S

Matias is another individual I did not know much about until recently. However I know how much of a danger he is to everyone with the power that he seemingly commands. It was he, and Melody that tripped up one of my Primal Nodes at Mt. Chimney, and they retrieved Groudon. I am 95% sure that he is the Avatar of Groudon, and he does not seem to be mentally stable as he easily murdered the Pokemon of one of his fellow Elite Fours, and felt no remorse for it. The League itself didn't seem to care either as it brought the power of a Titan under their command. I also believe that he helped kill Regidrago the Dragon Titan along with Melody Miro. He is an extremely dangerous individual, and the utmost caution should be taken when battling him.

If he is indeed an Avatar his special abilities are unknown to me for the moment, but I assume they would be similar manifestations of what Groudon itself can do.

At the Hoenn Star Tournament he was also chosen by one of the Swords of Justice to be it's Herald. Meaning that he has not one, but two extremely powerful Pokemon at his disposal. Below is a rough approximation of both Pokemon, and the Data I have on them.

As I was part of the group that faced Groudon head on during the incident it is the legendary I feel I know the most about. It seems to have the ability to summon an artificial sun, as even though we were attacking at night, it was as bright as noon. Water attacks are not advised as their power is greatly reduced against the beast. It is also durable as it was able to take several very strong beams of draconic energy from Regidrago. While it was injured it did not fall easily. Groudon also has the ability to summon large sword like shards of earth from the ground, and attempt to impale it's foes. When fighting it changing the weather should be a top priority, as the sun gives it to much of an advantage.

Virizion one of the Swords of Justice. It's abilities are unknown to me, but if it is similar to the Cobalion that I faced, it is not as all powerful as other Legends. Still proper care, and preparation are warranted when facing it, especially since you will be potentially facing Groudon with it as well. It's typing is unknown to me, but based on it's looks it could be at least part grass type.

Counter Measures:

FILE 04 - THE SIREN

- Threat Level - F

is not a particular adept individual. Unlike the previous entries in my files she possesses no unique Pokemon aside from the Cobalion which I have already battled, and gathered plenty of Data on. And even then I believe that her being chosen by it was a mistake, and it is a mystery to me why it continues to serve her. With only one unique pokemon at her disposal and with my countermeasures against it already taken, she is not a threat to me, or anyone else that she battles from this point onward. Though I will give commendation where it is deserved, her battling style is unique as she uses musical commands to direct her pokemon in battle, but with enough time one can sift through it, and decipher the code if they are intelligent enough.

She specializes primarily in fairy type pokemon which does make her a bad match up for most of my team, but Poison, and Steel types will make short work of her prized Pokemon.

As stated above the only pokemon that she has that is noteworthy is Cobalion. Below is the Data that I have acquired on it so far.

Cobalion is another member of the Swords of Justice. The way it battles is interesting as it is incredibly mobile, and is quick to make use of Protect to defend itself from harm. It supposedly is suppose to uphold justice, but it allows it's trainer to work with someone that murdered one of her own pokemon. So it is my belief that the Pokemon is defective in some way, or it's intelligence has been lowered by hanging around Melody for to long. Regardless during my brief battle with it, it used the moves Protect, Thunder Wave, and Stone Edge. So it has a variety of attacks which could make it difficult for someone not prepared for it.

Like Virizion it's typing is unknown to me, but it shares some aesthetic traits with Pokemon of the Steel Type. More Data will need to be collected.

Counter Measures:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 20:09:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

FILE 05 - THE DOCTOR

- Threat Level - C

Dr. Morales is someone that I hold in the highest esteem, however that does not mean that I don't think she can't be dangerous if push came to shove. While I have very little Battle Data on her save for what was shown during her gym challenge with Zac. She seems competent enough when it comes to utilizing her Pokemon's potential, but she doesn't strike me as an extraordinary talent when it comes to battling. Her true talent lies within caring for Pokemon, and her extensive knowledge of Primal Energy, and the Wormholes that it can summon. And while she is not a threat on her own, she has ties to many powerful people. Namely , and . Along with being a high ranking member of the League it is not advised to target her without proper planning, and precautions taken before hand.

From what I have observed, she doesn't seem to have any special pokemon, Legendary or otherwise. She also doesn't seem to possess any form of avatarship. However with her being in such close proximity to Matias I feel it is only a matter of time before something like that happens. I will be keeping a close eye on her for the time being, and hope that I am not forced to face her in a field of battle. It would not be conducive to my long term plans.

Counter Measures:

FILE 06 - THE INSECT

- Threat Level - A

I had the pleasure of battling Mr. Sullivan personally at the Hoenn Start Tournament, and his strength is nothing to sneeze at. With him being a Gym Leader at the time that only made sense, and he has sense made his way up to join the vaunted Elite Four. I only hope that he isn't as crazy as those who share that spot with him. I feel I have a good grasp of his battle style from our encounter, and how he behaved in the footage that Zac gave to me. The Worrisome part is that he has an Legendary that I've not seen before. Research will have to be done to discern it's abilities, but it appeared in a mist at the conclusion of the Hoenn Star Tournament. I am unsure if he is an avatar of the creature only that it seemed to bond with him. Below is my rendition of the creature from my memory.

Without further data engaging him, and the creature my prove to be a detriment, so I will need to find a way to get more information somehow.

Unknown Legendary Pokemon? Appears able to control mist, but other abilities are unknown at this point. Research will have to be conducted.

Counter Measures:

FILE 07 - THE PHOENIX

MOLTRES - Threat Level - S

I encountered this Legendary during the Groudon event, and during the Hoenn Star Tournament, Zac mentioned he had battle Data with the legendary in it. So I tirelessly poured over the footage only to find that he had done battle with Avatar of the Legendary. However I have not seen the person since, but it appears that when Moltres bonds with someone it gives them some ability to control heat. Moltres itself is a bird of Legend from the Kanto Region, and while Kanto myths are not my specialty, you will find few legend hunters who haven't at least heard of them.

Whether it's siblings have chosen others is not knowledge I am currently privy to, but I hope to test my prowess against the creature one day.

Counter Measures:

FILE 08 - THE REAPER

SPECTRIER - Threat Level - S

I faced this Legendary head on in a battle with Zac during the Hoenn Star Tournament. And despite using one of my strongest dragons, I failed miserably, and I stopped the battle before things got out of hand. However I got plenty of valuable data during that short time. The first thing to note is that when it kills, or knocks out an opponent it seems to grow stronger. As was shown when it was stomping on the Dragon Darts my Dragapult sent after it. It also appears to be a Ghost Type, if it has a secondary typing I am unsure. When I questioned Zac about how he got it, he mentioned something about Strange Seeds, and it came to him.

I didn't have the time to question him further, so I believe adding this legendary to my roster is not a priority, but should the opportunity show itself I will attempt to. It seemed incredibly powerful, and I would like to have one for myself.

Counter Measures:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 20:22:14 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
File Updates for the individuals of , and .

We will begin with . After a recent discussion I've had with her, I believe I will have to reevaluate how I view her thought process, and intelligence. While it is true that she is a doctor, and is intelligent, she is also a very illogical, and irrational person. I noticed some interesting habits during the discussion with her, that make me believe she is not entirely mentally well. My basis for this is what I view as a severe co-dependence on her partner. Despite his actions, and her knowing of them, she still vehemently defends him, and disregards it as if it doesn't matter. This could be a mild form of Psychopathy on her part, perhaps due to some childhood trauma I am not aware of?

She exhibited the following symptoms of Psychopathy in my discussion with her.

Egotism: At least a version of Egotism, I will see if there is a proper definition later. She maintains favorable views of two people who have undoubtedly done horrendous things, or attempted to do horrendous things. Which I find troubling to begin with, and her inability to admit any wrongdoing on their part. Though she admitted that , and myself were both idiots. When it came to her partner there was no such wiggle room. It is interesting to say the very least.

Impaired Empathy/Morality: While the latter is more a symptom of Sociopathy I am including it here, as it seems when it comes to those that are close to her. Her views are skewed. Though the same could be said of anyone I suppose. However if we are laying out the facts I am quite befuddled, how she can defend one person from a crime, and condemn another. Thus I am including it here as perhaps a minor trait. From the way she handled it, it leads me to believe that she has acted this way before, and thus this is a recurring behavioral pattern.

This is to be noted that these are merely traits, or symptoms and truly mean nothing. However it has given me pause, and when I did further research into her history. I learned that she was part of the war in Kanto. It is possible that she suffered some form of Trauma during that war. Though I have not interacted with her enough to make such an assessment, this is speculation.

And it was her stalwart defense of two potential murderers that lead me to create this update so that I can plan potential conversations with her in the future better. I also managed to figure out that she hates it when the League is compared to Rocket, which I found mildly amusing. Perhaps I should include Disinhibition as a potential trait as well? As it was only about the one subject I doubt it's worth classifying.

This is merely my first analysis, it will be refined, and updated with subsequent meetings, and conversations should they arise. This will not be taken as a rule, or correct, but as guidelines on how to navigate her brain, emotions, and thoughts for the future.

Now for the second update with .

There isn't much to say on his psychology, but I learned that he can throw fireballs, create a Zone of Truth, and be the most annoying person in the world to fight. Especially since he can apparently propel himself into the air with a form of pseudo flight. Pokemon with Safeguard, and Protect are a must have when battling with him. I am going to purchase Extinguisher Grenades from the local Fire Department for when I meet him next to see if mundane items can douse his fire. If they prove effective it will be helpful in developing future countermeasures against his ability.

That is all for now.

Amor signing off....

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 18:30:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
What If

How long had it been since that day? He was dressed in a fine suit, she was radiant, and together they made a powerful pair. It was a small ceremony, only their closest family members, and attendants were there. They could have a flashy one later, today was just for them. The Duke, and the Duchess, two powerful families becoming one, and the happiness that the two of them desired. At least that is what he thought. Then That Man appeared, the same one he saw in his nightmares, and everything was torn from him, she was dead. His hands, arms, and suit were stained red with her blood. Others in the background were being torn apart, and he was helpless despite all he had learned.

He only survived thanks to Walter, in fact the only reason more hadn't died was because of the ever dutiful butler. Amor could still hear the sounds of his own rage, the tears stinging his eyes as he held her close. Her pale hand on his cheek as she just smiled at him. Those beautiful blue eyes, and the last words she spoke to him. That he would be okay, and it wasn't his fault. They haunted him still....

He woke with a start, sweat dripped down his body as he realized he had been screaming. His throat was sore, and so he got out of bed, and grabbed a drink. Trying to catch his breath. It was the same nightmare every night. First it had been his parents, but She had helped him get over that. Now his nightmare was Her. The fact that he had been so weak as to lose her. Taking a large gulp of his water he just peered out the window, and into the sky listlessly.

had asked him why he had joined Rocket not that long ago. Of course the reason he had given her was for his own selfish gain. That wasn't entirely a lie....But it wasn't the whole truth. His entire life, his sole purpose had been childish. To childish to confide in anyone really. Amor wanted Dialga, he wanted to go back, and rewrite history so that those he loved wouldn't have to die. To create an entirely new reality where there was truly no suffering, where no one had to have any pain. To break away from this accursed cycle of fate, and circumstance that this Universe seemed to be doomed to.

Deep in his heart, Amor wanted to save everyone. His parents, his fiance, his friends, and those who had the same eyes he did. He wanted to create a world free of the pain that everyone harbored. That was his truest desire, but even now he doubted that it could be truly done.... had asked him about Vivi at their outing, and Amor had let his mask slip for a moment. It was irksome that he hadn't kept a grip on himself. But maybe it was all lost, there was the rift open, the place that was to the Afterlife. He could go there, and bring her back. He wouldn't even need Dialga's power for that, with his own two hands he could bend reality to his whims.

But then there was another issue.... was someone that he was kind of seeing. She was in many respects very similar to Vivienne, maybe that is why he was so drawn to her....Was it fair to use her as a replacement knowing that he would never be able to fully give himself to her? Was he so broken on the inside as to do such a thing....She was such a sweet girl, and she deserved so much better than him. Would she even be able to accept him if she knew?

He put up a tough front, calm, collected, and cool, but it was a facade. Just broke pieces of a statue that were truly hollow inside. The moment he allowed himself to feel anything again, he knew the outcome, he knew that he would walk to the cliffside. If he lost anyone else, he would just break, it was why he had chosen to just remain alone, and untethered for so long. But what if....What if....What if....
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 13:54:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Masterpiece Part 1

Present Day
When had it started? Had it started with him asking about avatars, and how they functioned? Or was it when he worked with on the Primal Node project. Amor didn't know when it was exactly that his world had expanded to even encompass multi-dimension travel, but here he was. Putting the finishing touches on a machine that he had built with some help from the collective minds of , , and . However two of them were missing now, and one was potentially mentally compromised. He had no one to share his breakthrough with, he was as he always was in such endeavors, alone.

So as he put the finishing touches on he reminisced about how this project started, and how it came to be finished. Machines made sense, they made him feel at home....

A While Ago
Amor had sent a text to requesting four of his Infinity Generators, of course they cost a metric ton of cash, but because he bought three, he got a fourth one for free. Amor doubted Oscar did that for anyone, and so he just smiled as he awaited for the day that they would arrive, and then they did. Amor was with Walter his ever present butler, and he just marveled at the magnificence of the machines that were in front of him. It was a very unknown fact that Amor was in fact incredibly smart. So to be able to finally flex his brain power on a brand new project, made his eyes shine, and shimmer.

"Shall I bring some lemonade sir?" Came the question from the elderly man.

"Yes please, and when she arrives show her in immediately." Of course he had a meeting with today, but how that went he didn't really care deep inside. This was going to have his full attention.

So he went to work using his Metagross, to shift the machines around in his overly large, private workspace. When they were arranged he began to start tinkering on the first one. It was honestly brilliant, the NeverMeltIce cooling system to prevent overheating indefinitely. Only a one of a kind mind could think to use something so seemingly mundane like this. Amor grinned as the puzzle was laid out in front of him, and he began to dismantle it with the help of Jarvis, his Porygon-Z. His Metagross Thoth was busy removing the outer plates, and soon the three of them were quietly working.

Each piece they removed, was a new puzzle piece that he had to work with to make his own machine perfect. This was a good starting point, and he had been right to ask Oscar for this. Of course Amor had no actual blue prints, he was simply studying, and learning the entirety of this machine in one fell swoop. A daunting task for some, but he relished the challenge it brought. It was all lain before him bare like a soul plucked fresh from the corpse. It was beautiful, and he began to understand how everything was interconnected, how it all worked.

Machines were not that different from nature, in the regard that everything worked in perfect harmony with one another. One could argue that machines, and mechanisms were just mankind's attempts at artificially recreating nature. The balance of it all, piece by piece he tore it apart. He learned about it, he studied it, every nook, and cranny he began to understand every secret of this piece of work. It was then that she arrived, , they talked.

Amor had been hoping for a different outcome, but he realized that would be impossible, but it was during this, that he managed to seize the beating heart of the machine in front of him. Holding that crystalline heart in his hand he marveled at it, before setting it to the side. The conversation with her ended in an unfortunate manner, and he realized she wouldn't be there when he made his breakthrough. It was sad, but that is life....None of that mattered now, and so he continued to work long into the night. Far after he had been left alone to his own devices.

Machines could be understood, they only did what they were programmed too, and thus Amor understood them. In some ways he felt more like a machine than a man.

When it was finally fully dismantled he just smiled, and wiped the grease from his cheek. Now he had the puzzle pieces neatly arrayed in front of him. So he could start building from zero properly. Rather than go to bed he sat in his chair, pulled out a sketchpad, and pencils, and began to draw. Design after design filled the pages. Some were inspired from things he had read as a kid, others inspired by popular games, or shows that his Pikachu enjoyed playing.

It was quiet in his shop, and while the silence deafened others he embraced it. For these fleeting moments, the hypocrisy of the League didn't matter, the world ending was but a passing thought. Amor was freed from the shackles of this mortal coil, alone in his own little world sketching his masterpiece. Like a road built on stars, each design shone brighter than the last in his eyes, and finally when the sun rose, he completed the last design.

A yawn flitted from his lips as he lay back in his chair. Walter would come wake him up shortly, and he needed a nap. So he drifted peacefully to sleep until it was time to work again.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 14:19:54 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Masterpiece Part 2

Present Day

Amor took a step back, and just admired his handy work....So much had happened since he had started this project. He had defeated his first Gym Leader in . Become part of Rocket, and helped said organization recover a Primal Shard which would be the beating heart of this machine if he could convince @naomi to work with him. Though he had a sneaking suspicion that she would. This was it....Only a few things left to do before he could take it out for a proper test drive, and if all went well, he would have a titan of his own, that would hold a grudge against Groudon, and .

"Only a few moments til....Completion...." He muttered to himself as he reminisced about his meeting with .

A While Ago

The League had machines that could do something similar to what he wanted to do, and part of him was jealous, but it also fired him up to make something better than what they did. It took three of their machines to teleport that Meteor, Amor was willing to bet that he could do that with a single machine now that he had started to crack the code. So far it seemed that he was on the right track, as they used Primal Clusters to power those machines. Though the problem was power regulation, he figured those clusters had multiple uses where as a shard would be more limited to maybe one or two at best. If his machine could regulate that power to keep the shard from burning itself out after that, and extend the uses, then he could conduct more tests, and visit other worlds.

If his theory was correct, and each world had a unique formula that would require access to it. The formula would be something like Primal Energy x Mega Evolution or Z-Move + Move (Type) = Rift. My Multiplying the two powers of Primal Energy, and Mega Evolution, or a Z-Move, with a specific type it would rip open a rift to another world. The factors of such a thing were also dependent on a location. So it was more like Location + Primal Energy x Mega Evolution/Z-Move + Move Type. The problem was how to regulate the power.

He had come up with the idea of utilizing an AI, but to program such an advanced, and specific program would take more time, and he was a bit impatient. Though that is when his savior appeared. A woman he had only met twice before. came to shed light on his dilemma, and it was in a singular sentence that she completely fixed his entire issue.

Amor had a bad habit of over complicating things, and making even more complex solutions to fix it, to the point that he was the only one who could do it, or that it would frustrate a person who thought in normal terms. To him it was a challenge, or riddle that needed solving. So when she suggested that he just use a Metagross to control the regulation, because they had several times the computing power of humans, and would easily be able to do it, he found himself without footing. It was such a simple solution to his problem, and he could feel the gears in his head stop turning for a moment. Amor had been left speechless, and a tad embarrassed. However that is why he called in another brilliant mind to help him out with such a task.

So after talking through it with her more, she left as she had only promised her expertise, and to not help him build it, and so he was left in silence once more. It was then that he began to build even more, creating a custom interface that his Metagross would have direct control over. It was such a wonderful solution, and so once more as he often did when he was building something new, and exciting.

It took three days, three days of tireless work, with short naps, but he managed to make the interface, and with it a way to regulate the amount of Primal Energy output was in place. At least theoretically, he wouldn't know for sure until he tested it, but that day was drawing closer, and closer with each passing moment. Already he had come further essentially alone than anyone else had. If he had a dedicated team of people that could work with him consistently, he probably would have solved this long ago, but alas he was just a man. Flesh, and blood had limitations loathe as he was to admit it.

Taking a drink of lemonade as he just admired the beauty of his masterpiece, he let out a content sigh, and let his imagination wander about the new worlds that would open up, ripe for exploration.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 17:19:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Present Day
After input from both , and Amor's design had changed drastically from what it once was, but that wasn't necessarily a problem. With himself, and his pokemon engineering an entirely new design for his purposes was childs play. Rather than having the portal travel away from the machine causing instability, he decided that it should contain the power, using a powerful magnetic field, along with the Psychic, and computing power of his Metagross. The hope was that with all of those things they would be able to create a stable portal, and simply walk through the portal to a realm, and then return with no issues. His newest iteration had taken more time, but now....It was complete, and so he took a step back, and marveled at it.

The blueprints on his private computer were being printed off in physical form, and then deleted from the hard drive. He would not have anyone steal these, and use them against him. So he looked down at the picture in his hand, and held it up next to the machine itself, and smile crept to his lips.

It had turned out almost a perfect replica from the final design that he had drawn up, and then modified, and perfected over countless hours. Four towers had several capsules with NeverMeltIce in them to keep the entire machine running coolly, and to protect the wiring within the Tungtanium alloy that he had invented for just this project. At the tip of each of the four towers, were exits for the a beam of energy to exit to strike a primal shard that would be floating by use of Psychic Energy in the center of the dais. The beams of energy would change their type based on a Silvally Memory inserted into it. It was with this, that he would be able to match the types of moves in order to try, and get to specific worlds.

That is, if his theory on traveling to those worlds was correct. So far he only had three of those memories, but he would make sure to collect as many as he possibly could.

"Jarvis run a holographic simulation for me, on how the machine will look when it is operation." He gave the command to his Porygon-Z, who used the HoloTech they had borrowed from RaiCorp to run said simulation.

In a singular word....It was beautiful.

If his calculations were correct, if he had built this properly....Then as long as he could his hand on a source of Primal Energy, or some comparable, then he had just cracked the code. The League had beaten him to it, which he had seen with the use of those machines that teleported the Meteor, but they had far more resources, and minds than him.

So he let himself revel for a moment, and drink in his accomplishment. It had taken him a long time....A very long time to reach this point. Gathering data with his nodes, learning how Primal Energy interacted with various sources, learning how all the other sources interacted with each other.

Countless experiments with countless people, but they had all lead him to this point, and so for a moment, he felt like a mortal who had conquered the boundaries of the gods....

One step closer....

Always one step closer....

He would present this to the Rocket Higher Ups, and secure his new place in the Hierarchy. Not even would be able to deny him a promotion after this, when you could hand someone the literal keys to the multiverse, that tended to erase the sins of your past. would probably see things that way, at least he hoped.

"Eat your hearts out...." It was a singular moment of pride, that he would never show to others, but it was there, and as the lights of the simulation faded, the silvery haired man got a glass of lemonade, and quenched his unending thirst for a moment in time.

Specs for the P.R.I.M.E (Primal Rift Integrator Model EX.1)

NeverMeltIce Cooling system - Gained from studying the Infinity Generators of GMH
Silvally Memory Integration - Used to change the energy type that the machine produces to make contact with whatever object is being used to try, and open a rift at that point in time. Though pokemon can still be used, and are preferred.
Containment Field - A basic stabilizing field used to help keep portals/rifts to other worlds together, usually assisted by Psychic from various pokemon.
Solar Powered Generator - For use in the field, and for more efficient power. However this can be supplemented by electric pokemon, and other sources of power if required.

Special thanks to Doc. Ock for letting me use his design!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights