lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
The Boy Next Door [S][C]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 17:16:47 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
As she speaks, his hand pats absently at the top of his hair, eyes flicking up as if he can see the unruly mess he knows it is. “Yeah! Rook, that’s right.” He hums in thought before tugging at a cowlick. “We could try that sometime. I think if anyone is capable of taming this bird’s nest, it’s probably you.”[break][break]

He fails to mention the tidbit where ’s hair is way more unruly than his own. But she’ll see that for herself soon enough.[break][break]

The sentiment is true enough– Lam has always been laid back, and far shyer in nature. Especially compared to the outgoing bubbliness that radiates from Genevieve with relative ease. But it is easy for him to brighten his own moods and reactions when bouncing off of that energy. Much in the same way that he can be calm and mellow, when whoever he’s will is more of a reserved sort.[break][break]

But that’s what makes them play off of each other so well, isn’t it?[break][break]

“Yeah, that sounds great!” he does the same, fishing his phone from his pocket to swap with her. “You better give me all details,” Lam adds with a laugh, though pauses, “not with them there, of course!” That’d probably be a little awkward for her date, huh?[break][break]

Once he’s keyed in his details and handed her phone back, Lam settles back in his seat with a lazy smile. “For real! It’s mad nice to see a familiar face, you know?” The exact sort of upswing to counter his homesickness that Lam was looking for.

[break][break]

| cuties! | 'fit

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Boy Next Door [S][C]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 2:53:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: