April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 21:31:21 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

This wasn’t good. Blood never was. Apparently, she had just missed the fight or whatever had happened. There still was stuff going on, but what she had identified as the nearest sources of sound had ceased. Having walked towards it, she had seen some of the rather distinctive signs of recent combat, small craters in the ground, rocks that seemed to have been chipped, at least to an extent. Though, given the ever-present mist, she had not exactly been sure whether or not those had been recent developments.
[break][break]
But blood on the ground? She had briefly brushed over it with the sole of her boot, smearing it further along the rocky surface. Definitely still fresh. Whoever had left this, they were hurt. Yet, to her credit, she did not immediately rush after them, but instead moved forwards, Hydreigon at her side, towards where it was leading her. The Pokemon had more acute senses and would probably be able to notice dangers way before she did. At least, that was hopefully what would happen.
[break][break]
And she kind of hoped that the insured party was a friendly. Not because she wished her allies ill, of course. But it would be easier to manage aiding someone on her side than on the other. If this was the enemy, she wouldn’t really know what to do.
[break][break]
Though, when she did come close enough to see that distinct blue hair, marred by some dirt, there wasn’t really any hesitation. One could call it throwing care to the wind, maybe. But a second glance confirmed it. There was no question, she had to help, so she rushed over immediately. “Jo! Are you alright? That wasn’t your blo- oh my g- let me help you, right away!” She had not known that this girl was here, too. But it didn’t matter. Help was needed.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 20:44:47 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

I need to get away, I need to get away, I need to get away. The thought kept running through on repeat as she moved as quickly as she could dragging along with her a trail of dripping blood. The wound in her right shoulder kept oozing red liquid. Her right sleeve was coated in it, no longer able to keep the liquid in the cloth had begun to let it drop on the ground.

Left hand pressed firmly against the wound in a feeble attempt at pressure. But she needed to put space between her and before she could tend to it.

Luckily the mist hid her from view. And she couldn’t hear the sounds of pursuing footsteps. Perhaps their assailant had moved on.

She leaned her back up against a rock formation as she tried to get air into her lungs. She was feeling dizzy. Had her Claydol not been supporting her, she would have tumbled to the side. But that didn’t stop her legs from buckling beneath her weight, and she allowed herself to slide down, to sit against the cold rock.

It wouldn’t hurt to close her eyes for a moment right? The wound could wait. She took off her mask. She couldn’t breathe properly with it on. Johanna’s eyes felt heavy. She closed them. Left-hand stepping down from its critical applying pressure duty.

Claydol noticed someone approaching. The faint shimmer of a Hyper Beam about to be fired appeared in front of it. But then it recognized the person. They had met before. It looked to Johanna for orders. But she hadn’t noticed the approaching person yet. Claydol decided not to attack, and by then Megan began to call out.

Johanna’s eyes shot wide when she heard Megan’s voice. A look of fear spread on her face as she realized not only would Megan see her like this, but she would surely figure out that she was a Rocket member.

As if it all just came tumbling back into the front of her mind, the pain began to shoot through her shoulder. She grimaced and yelped in pain as she tried to apply pressure but it wasn’t doing much good. “M-me-Megan!” She stammered. “I am all right. It’s merely a flesh wound. What are you doing here, it’s not safe?” Johanna tried to get up. But though her blood was trying to coagulate and close the wound, it still seeped out at a gentle pace, for now. But certainly less so than when she was running.

MASK: Smiley Mask
OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 21:45:57 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Megan had not even considered the Claydol potentially attacking her, but Hydreigon at least slightly did, having already readied itself to possibly do something, if needed. However, it, too, was relieved that there was no need for any such thing. Not like he had bonded with the other Pokemon before or such, but he could sense that the trainers were not exactly keen on fighting so far, so it was good not to. Dragons were sometimes prone to sudden violence against their owner’s wishes with diminished visibility, but this was not one of these times at all.
[break][break]
Instead, the three headed one allowed things to pass, while keeping a watchful eye on just about everyone. This still was a dangerous situation, so while the trainer was occupied, the Pokemon would have to watch out.
Speaking of said trainer, Megan was clearly befuddled as to what to do for a few moments, before nodding to herself. She had had first aid training. Not for wounds like…like this but….she knew some things. And in her satchel, she did pack some bandages. “Flesh wound my butt, idiot! Those things could easily get infected and stuff!” Obviously distraught, she knelt nearby the other before looking for the right tools for the job briefly.
[break][break]
Despite a moment’s hesitation from even going near the bloody mess, she did eventually reach out to carefully look at the wound. “Sorry, did not mean to insult you. But wounds have to be taken seriously. I mean, I heard sounds of fighting but I didn’t think it would get this bad.” Trying to distract herself with talking, she reached for the scissors first. Would not do them any good to bandage the wound if she let fabric and potentially dirt under slip under and push that right into the wound. “I am going to do my best to clean this and put a bandage on it. Travelling lots means being ready to do this sort of stuff any time.” Megan nodded to herself, even though the worst she’d had to deal with so far had been like, needles stuck in her arm after running into some bad Cacturns.[break][break]
“Don’t have alcohol either. My drinking water will have to do. Sorry about that. Also, what are you even doing here? You talked about doing more daunting jobs, but I didn’t think you would join in this effort. You should have told me! We could have teamed up, watched another’s backs!” Again, she was mostly talking just to half distract herself as she went to work.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 20:07:53 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Even through the haze of pain, Johanna could see how distraught Megan was. It pained her to see her like this, perhaps even more so than the wound itself.

Johanna went quiet as Megan called her an idiot. Johanna’s bluff hadn’t been appreciated. Understandably so.

“I know, I know.” Johanna finally replied. She grimaced as she accidentally moved the wounded shoulder. She knew a bit too well how serious it was. Johanna tried to be still as Megan worked her scissor magic to reveal the gun wound, luckily the bullet had gone all the way through so there was no foreign object that needed digging out. Johanna found stillness an incredibly difficult feat to perform. Every light touch felt like a needle prick.

But the wound was revealed as the bloodied cloth was removed. Megan kept talking. A brief moment of clarity allowed Johanna to appreciate Megan for what she was doing, her words, and the sound of her voice. Johanna merely nodded acknowledging the actions Megan explained before she performed them.

But then Johanna stiffened and not because of the wound. Distress found its way easily into her mind. Claydol noticing. Tensing. It looked towards Megan. Its gaze did not suggest any emotions at a glance, but looking at its stance would definitely reveal the tension.

Johanna’s lips began to quiver, eyes grew teary. She began to snivel as guilt mixed with pain. She couldn’t lie to Megan. She couldn’t lie to the one person she trusted and cared about more than anything else besides her mother.

“M-Me-Megan I am sorry. I have messed up really badly. You should leave me before they find you here. Please. I don’t want you to get hurt.” The words didn’t want to come out as fear gripped her chest tightly.

All she could hope was that Megan would heed her warning and go before another member of Team Rocket found her.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 22:06:51 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

She went to work. In moments like these, she really wished she’d put more effort into learning how to properly deliver first aid like this. Well, more properly. She had a decent idea, yes, but when this kind of situation was suddenly thrust upon her, she could not help but feel slightly overwhelmed. For now, she just did her best, though it felt quite insufficient. She could tell that she hurt the other when she splashed water at the wound, trying to clean it. But there…just wasn’t anything else she could do. Notzing, nothing at all, aside from trying to patch it up best she could.
[break][break]
Megan slightly beat herself up over that, mentally, but she did not allow it to get to her any more than that. A cool head was needed here. It would prevail, at least to an extent. But that also meant she could not just heed the other’s somewhat delirious orders. “Do you honestly think I could just leave you here? Even if you weren’t such a mess right now, you know I wouldn’t just leave you alone!” That comment sounded a bit more annoyed, but also more emotional. Megan could never understand it when people tried to protect others in such a way in the movies, either. Though she was not trying to act cool or act out a movie here. She just could not find it in her heart to leave someone so obviously hurting behind. Simple enough.
[break][break]
“If you messed up, woman up and deal with it. Anything can be sorted out. If they come for you, we will face them. Like back with the Space-time distortion, right? Besides, there are lots of others from our side here, too. I just gotta patch you up and carry you over to the rallying point. Everything will work out somehow. It has to. But I do need you to work with me here. Can you do that, Johanna?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 9:27:49 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Maybe she was speaking deliriously, to be honest. Johanna didn’t know. Megan’s presence, the fear she felt for Megan’s safety and the pain in her shoulder were straining her. Overwhelming her to a point where she wasn’t sure how she would handle it.

The emotional annoyance in Megan’s voice was not lost on Johanna. But what could she do?

“I know you won’t leave me. But you have to. For your own safety.” Johanna pleaded, the sensation of pain as Megan worked made it difficult to form the words. But yet they had to come out.

Johanna looked to the ground, she didn’t want to meet Megan’s gaze as a snivel and tears ran down her face. It didn’t seem like Megan had caught on to what she implied or maybe Megan was willfully ignoring it, praying it was wrong.

Johanna could not have that. She would not risk Megan’s fate. But it seemed she had to spell it out with the truth. “Megan it’s not that easy. Some mistakes can’t be sorted like that.”

She took a deep breath. Forced her head up to meet Megan’s face. Johanna’s gaze was pained not only with physical but mental anguish. “Megan I am a member of Team Rocket… And I’ve just attacked one of the members of the council…” No explanation for why. Just the truth.

And for a moment she prayed that Megan would be disgusted by this admittance of guilt. For a moment she hoped Megan would run, and leave this poor Rocket sinner behind and find safety with a proper member of the League.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 12:04:56 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Megan found herself tensing up, just by virtue of Jo seeming to do the same. Naturally, she was somewhat painfully aware of that, given that she was operating on the other’s body in the strictly loosest term possible. But it was unmistakable. Megan was not just blowing off the other’s words anyway, but she did stop briefly when she heard Jo start like that. This tone of voice, this kind of weight behind words lent gravitas to them. It was impossible to not listen, so she did just that, as her hands with gauze hovered over the wound, listening instead of working for the time being. They still were in danger, yes, but the Pokemon were keeping watch. And she was listening intently.[break][break]

After all, Jo was putting a lot of effort into meeting her eyes. Not easy to avert them like this. Her own face showed a serious worry from the beginning, though it darkened a little when the explanation came. Megan would have loved to say that it did not make sense, but there was logic to those words. It wasn’t really one she wanted, but the actions and reactions did. She just could not quite understand why Jo would just up and attack people. Her heart and mind yelled at her to demand an explanation.
But this wasn’t the time for it. Just like when you were attacked by a wild Pokemon on the road, there was no time for any why and how. Not right then at least. This was a survival situation. Attacking someone was bad, but it wasn’t exactly a crime guilty of death. Hence, surviving was the most important part.
[break][break]
Megan exhaled. “Okay. I think I understand,” she replied, before applying the gauze, then starting to wrap the bandages around. It was maybe a bit rougher then intended, but she was kind of tense in that moment. “You are right, it probably is not easily sorted out. But you can’t sort anything out if you are dead. As long as you live, there is a chance. If you don’t, there isn’t. Rocket, schmocket. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t mean anything. But you are still you, and you are still important to me. Screw trying to fight over who gets to make sacrifices to ensure the other’s health. Screw that.” By now, she was decidedly looking away, focusing on bandaging the wound to hide her face at least a little. “It’s stupid,” she continued mumbling, then her gaze snapped back at the other. There was agitation in her voice, anger, not necessarily aimed at Jo directly, more at the situation itself. “You said you messed up, right? If you mess up, you take responsibility!” That was directed at herself, too, given how she had handled her own incident. “I decided to get you to safety, so that is what I will do. You know how stubborn I am. And that I don’t say things I don’t mean to see through. So stop the self-pity train and get up.” [break][break]
Megan had finished with the bandage now and offered her shoulder at the other’s uninjured side, so she could lean on.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 13:06:25 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

A burden seemed to be lifted from her shoulders as the secret came out. Though it didn’t last for long as the fear of Megan’s reaction set it.

But then it happened. And it was, well it was more composed than she had assumed it would be. Still, she felt the roughness of Megan’s work. But it wasn’t what hit her the hardest. No. What clearly affected her was Megan’s words.

Death was final, Johanna understood that. But at the moment she didn’t much care for that, all she wanted was for Megan to be safe.

But clearly, Megan shared the same wish. Johanna became quiet as Megan gave her some nuggets of wisdom while continuing her work.

Johanna tried to compose herself, to quell the sniveling mess of emotions as she came to accept that no matter how much she disappointed Megan and tried to push her away, Megan would not have it. She pushed the thought away and took a deep breath to compose herself while Megan finished the bandage.

“B-B-B…” She stammered for a moment but sighed. “You are right.” She could not fight Megan not with words nor with Pokémon. And so she accepted the offer of Megan’s shoulder. “But I don’t think the League will approve, surely they will punish you for helping a member of Team Rocket.” It sure had seemed like the League members she fought had fought with the intent to kill.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 13:30:26 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“As far as I know,” she started while heaving them both up into a somewhat standing position, at least. Frankly, she had no idea where to go from here, but she knew they could not stay where they were. Least of all because of the blood trail leading to these rocks, after all. “…you are just a person I know in need of help. Sure, you told me you are Rocket, but you didn’t exactly give me any proof. If the league wants to punish me for saving someone’s life they can take the stick in their behinds and ram it up even higher for all I care.” There was a scoff at that. As far as she understood it, the league stood for peace and order, not vindictiveness and cruelty. Yes, she wanted to become a gym leader – but she did not want to support a system that would just let someone she cared about bleed to death. That was simply not the league she had looked up to, so far.
[break][break]
Hence, she would semi-carry the girl further towards where she thought the ledge was. Fighting would be fiercest near the primal point, so getting away from there was paramount. “It’s one thing to maybe go too far in the heat of the moment, but anyone who sees someone else bleeding and in pain and just leaving them there or finishing them off would be actually deplorable. I could not do that and if they find that worthy of punishment, then whatever. Screw them. But the people I know in the league so far aren’t like that. Plus, no punishment would be worse than leaving you behind, anyway.” Heck, she could barely live with the assault she herself had once committed. Leaving someone she cared about to die would be way too much. “I am not going to lie for you in this, though. Not stopping you from lying.” Megan stopped there, briefly, as if she was stopping herself from saying something she didn’t actually want to say. “But if others believe you without asking me, so be it. Trusting your judgment in that. I am not good with those sorts of things…”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 14:50:05 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Johanna followed Megan, legs still wobbly, but with Megan’s help, she was somewhat secure.

Claydol followed along, remembering to pick up the mask that its trainer so carelessly forgot about. Surely it would be needed later.

A mix of worry and appreciation welled inside of Johanna as Megan’s words seeped in. To think Megan was willing to stick it to the League if need be. Johanna hoped it didn’t come to that as they continued on. Johanna accepted Megan’s condition, she would never make her friend lie for her. That would be as deplorable as simply leaving someone to die.

Megan had had that choice and chose the path of good. And so would Johanna.

(Megan’s actions have affected future events for Johanna)

But Johanna wasn’t the only Team Rocket grunt on Mt. Pyre. Some of these had found the trail of blood that lead to Johanna and Megan’s prior location. And though they were no longer there. They had begun to pursue the two women.

Lead by the noses of a Mightyena and a Houndoom two Rocket grunts trailed along through the fog until the women came into view. Realizing that at least one of them wasn’t wearing Rocket-looking clothes they decided to attack first and ask questions later.

Both Canine Pokémon launched toward Megan with jaws ready to CRUNCH into the young woman.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 18:38:16 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Johanna didn’t say anything in response. But Meg could tell that this simply meant that her suggestions and terms have been accepted. There still was a lot that they would have to talk over, naturally, but this just was neither the time, nor the place to do so. Instead an awkward, but also kind of wholesome silence set in. Seemed like neither of them truly knew what to say, or needed to do so. This understanding would do, for the time being. Once they reached the edge of the mountain, they could probably get out of the mist and fly away. That seemed like a good enough plan.
[break][break]
Megan briefly stole a glance at the other, by now having put one arm around the other’s back to support her more. Jo did not look good at all. In health and in her overall state. Still having only a rough idea what had happened, she could only guess what was going through the bluenette’s head in that moment. Clearly, she was distraught, which in turn made Megan grimace. On some level, she really just did not understand how things had turned from their carefree, more date-like missions to seeing that kind of pain. And it tore at her, at least somewhat.
[break][break]
Thankfully, Hydreigon was there to ensure that it was the only tearing that took place so far. When those dogs arrived, the vigilant Pokemon did not waste any time. Of the three heads, one targeted each dog while the third aimed at the Rockets in question – and it unleashed a loud, powerful hypervoice with them, hopefully disorienting their opposition and deterring the assault on the trainer right away. [roll]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 8:11:04 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Johanna had no words but acceptance and she figured Megan didn’t need to hear that.

What they needed was to get out of this fog, away from this mountain and all the dangers that lurked here. Johanna didn’t notice the glances. Her body frantically tried to rebuild the lost blood, and mend the wound. Bouts of fatigue and dizziness washed over her from time to time as it all became so very much. She just wanted to return to those carefree days before all of this.

But Megan was there to support her. An arm slung around her back offering additional safety.

But support meant little when two scary hounds were charging at it. Luckily for the pair, Hydreigon was more awake than Claydol on the matter. Each head aims to do damage to either canine or the trainer. Both Pokémon were halted in their tracks. A shimmering green barrier quickly enveloped them, PROTECTing them from damage. While their trainers jumped behind a convenient rocky formation.

But Claydol was not about to just let Johanna be attacked. With what passed fury in its gaze EARTH POWER welled up beneath the hounds cracking the earth into jacked spikes that tried to tear into the limbs of the canine Pokémon. But what shivering barrier was left kept them somewhat safe as they jumped away.

The Houndoom spit FLAMETHROWER in the direction of the Hydreigon, and the Mightyena charged toward the Claydol Attempting to CRUNCH down upon the doll-like Pokémon.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 17:08:30 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

By now, Megan had obviously noticed. Yet, with Jo on her shoulder there was very little she actually could do, realistically. It was paramount to get the wounded away from any threats. Especially since those people might have actual weapons on them as well. The best they had, here, was to deter them and have them seek out other opponents. Heck, she didn’t even know whether they were League or Rocket, though she leaned towards the latter. Despite what Jo had said, she kind of still assumed that the League would not go straight for the jugular as these guys had, so far.
[break][break]
Keeping on carrying the other undeterred, Meg had decided to first keep moving, second think of something. In this fog though, there was little she could use to get away from these people. The only thing she could see at all were rocks, after all.
Rocks and ledges, actually. “Right. We don’t have to beat them. Getting away is winning,” she said, mostly to herself yet at the same time also to the other. They had a Claydol protecting them right now and an Hydreigon for offence. Even if they did not aim all that directly at the opposition, the roles would be much the same.
[break][break]
“Jo. Your Claydol can do psychic stuff, right? Have it keep us safe from the rocks,” she briefly explained her plan, then she turned towards Hydreigon, which simply took the Flamethrower like a champ. It hurt, she could tell that from the pained grunt coming from the Pokemon, but it was still kind of resisted. “Hydreigon, Hyperbeam the ledge between us and them. They can get buried or blocked, I don’t care.”

[break][break]

+ [roll]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 19:06:52 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Her body was heavy. She felt bad for having Megan supporting her so. But what else could she do?

The Battle began behind them. Pokémon were hit, fires spewed and earthly powers were used! Megan had an idea. Johanna gave a nod and strained a “Yeah, it can.”

Claydol having heard Megan pronounce its species name turned to her for a brief moment, listening in on what the woman had to say. It gave a nod and prepared its psychic powers.

When the Beam cut through the ledge, the two canines quickly jumped to their trainers. A pale white glow surrounded them as they protected their trainers from any trouble that might fall upon them using STRENGTH.

Meanwhile, Claydol would protect the pair from any uncontrolled rubble with its EXTRASENSORY powers. As they both made their escape. Johanna tried to put in as much effort as possible, perhaps even more so than what was advisable.

For now, the Grunts were left behind, halted by the rubble. But for how long?

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Fields of Gold
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 19:57:05 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Phew. That Rock Slide without actually being the move was buying them time. Good. Now she just continued to heave her friend forwards. More urgently now, since they had a window of opportunity to lose these guys. They probably got away safely. She was certain enough of that to not give it much thought, instead focusing on Johanna, who looked awfully pale now. Well, more than usual. She felt cold, too, but that could be due to the weather all around them.
[break][break]
Best to find her medical attention, fast. “Seems like we lost them. Hopefully, we run into someone I or you know next, if at all. I don’t think fighting is good for you in this condition, even if the Pokemon do it…” Granted, she did not know if this even was the kind of medical emergency that would be exacerbated by fighting. But, well, she would have left Jo stable and static, had that been an option. But they needed to get away from bloodthirsty people. “At least the bandage will keep us from leaving much of a trail anymore…” she briefly stopped, then grimaced. “Sorry, didn’t want to make light of your bleeding…”

[break][break]