She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 19:22:55 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine sensed the tension that Aki felt as Tropius appeared. She was ready to jump at it to shoo it away. But Aki found benevolence in her heart and gave the Tropius food. And with calmness fell upon the group once more.

Muffins were confirmed and even offered to her by Aki. Cathrine happily took one and then began to consume it. The first bite was gentle, like the testing bite of a Carvanha swarm. The first bite caught a chocolate chip, and as the sweet taste of chocolate hit, Cathrine felt the hunger of a hundred Carvanha. She began to consume the muffin with great fervor.

Once the last scrap of that single Muffin had been consumed she looked to Aki and said. “It’s really good.”

Meanwhile, the Metapod began to berate the Swadloon for its rather rude dismissive behavior toward Aki’s Pokémon. It sighed. Then turned to the little bug Pokémon, with a stern gesture ordered it to get to work making thread, GOOD thread.

OOC: Trying to Capture Metapod

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 20:59:40 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki watched her eat, holding her breath as she did. Hoping she liked it, her face was going a little red- then a heavy sigh of relief as she declared it was great. Smiling from ear to ear, she giggled and offered more to her. The dino in her lap paid no mind, seeming peaceful and content here in her lap. Which was fine with Aki!

"Err, I hope you don't mind I didn't bring anything with meat." Aki sometimes forgot not everyone has the same diet as her, since she does not partake in eating meat.

Her Sewaddle cheered, now happy to help and assist the pretty pokemon in making pretty silk for the pretty lady! Going right to work very hard for them!

Catching dino
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 21:25:11 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Aki Offered her another muffin. And Cathrine did not object. Taking the baked delicacy and consuming it like a snorlax.

But Aki's words caused her to halt. A look of mild fear and surprise on her face. Eyes went for the sandwich Aki had taken, but then she breathed a sigh of relief. Cahrine had not known Aki didn't eat meat, but luckily she didn't leave anything up to chance in that regard.

"I don't mind at all. Actually, i am sorry I haven't been more considerate in that regard." Most, save a select few of the sandwiches, was with some meat based product. "I know it's a bit late to ask, but is it just meat that you don't eat?"

Meanwhile the Bugs were hard at work. Silk was produced and the swadloon was now hard at work transforming silk into clothing. Though what it would become was still impossible to see.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 23:16:59 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
"Oh! No no, don't apologize. I just forget sometimes." Was also low key why she brought all the snacks. "It's just meat." She said, giving a small smile. It never sat right with her to.. eat certain things. Ever the pokemon lover she was.

"Most of my family eats meat and they usually just leave me something different, so I just kind of got used to it." Not that it was a bad thing, she hoped.

Though her eyes turned to the bug types, brow arched at all the silk and clothing being made from it. "They're hard at work!"

catching DINO
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2022 20:33:35 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine felt bad, which to be honest. She rarely did for something she had done or said. But, to think that she had not caught this very important detail in her research.

“Well, it might take me a bit of getting used to. But I will try to remember it.” It wasn’t a big deal, she would change her habits, and perhaps it might even be healthier for her.

Anyhow their attention was pulled away from the topic of food and onto the bug types hard at work. By now the Swadloon had finished what seemed to be a jacket and was now working on a matching pair of pants.

And the Metapod was helping their little companion along with its thread making process.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2022 22:31:11 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki shifted to look and see how it was going. "My mom taught me how to sew when I was little." She pointed out, pointing to the little bag she had brought with her. "I made this! It's not the best but I wanted a cute bag, so why not make it myself?" Smiling, she would soon clap her hands together.

Like she remembered some important details or something. "My mom said I had to tell you hello and come by sometime." Laughing, she shook her head. "My mom and grandpa run a lawfirm, my dad is a homebody." Shrugging. "Got a pretty big family.. do you?"

C atch da dino
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 8:00:07 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Mild surprise shined in her eyes as Aki informed her of one of her many talents. Then she moved her attention to the bag as Aki spoke further on that. Though Cathrine didn’t look closely, the bag was clearly well-made enough to do its job.

But before she could comment further Aki remembered something, it was a greeting from Aki’s mother. Cathrine felt a pang of warmth in her cheeks now, knowing that Aki had been talking about her with her parents. Though, in the end, she figured that was only a natural development. “Well, with an invitation like that, I will definitely have to find some time.” Time which she had in spades.

But then Aki asked about her family.

Her eyes grew dimmer for the briefest of moments before she hid them behind a façade of happiness. She hadn’t heard from them in a long time. She shook her head. “Can’t say I do. There’s just my mother, father, and my little brother.” Unless something had changed since she last heard from them.

Should I just admit it? She pondered for a moment. But then she realized that Aki would probably have noticed by now. And so she decided to go for it.

“I don’t really hear from them. The woes of being in different regions and all that.” And for a brief moment, she even sounded dismissive. Not that she knowingly disliked the subject.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 19:00:05 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki was easy to pick up when people felt uncomfortable with a subject. Watching her with a close eye, wrinkling her nose as her face scrunched up. Letting it go though, she moved the conversation along.

"I have two uncles, they're twins. I got a older sister, Reika, and a twin brother, Ash." She told her, looking up in thought. "It's not as big as my friends Matt or Nico though- they're fam is huge! I got my grandpa too, I suppose, and my dad. But still!"

Not wanting Cat to feel anymore out of place, she pointed towards the waterfall. "I actually get to decorate this place soon."

Catxch dino
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,132 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 1:58:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEERLING APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SERENE GRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAMOUFLAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENONAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 21:42:21 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Had Her facade been too easy to peer through? The question strolled through her thoughts as she listened to Aki reciting just how big her family was.

Surprise became clear as did the size of Aki's family, and to think she claimed her friend had a bigger one. "That is a big family. I will try to remember them all." Cathrine jokingly said.

Then the conversation moved on. "Oh? Is someone going to be using it for a special occasion?" Her smile turned into a playful smirk. Though she figured with Aki involved the purpose would be pure in nature.

Meanwhile, a set of clothes was forming and just in time. A Venonat stomped its way to the little bug group. Indifferent to the dangers of any pokemon beside them.

It immediately began to marvel at the craftsmanship of the weaved strings, and even gave particular compliments to the bits of string produced by Aki's little friend.

OOC: Trying to Capture Venonat

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 21:47:28 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki noddded. "Yeah! My friends are going to get engaged soon, and I'll be helpin' with the weddin'. Matt wants to get married here at the waterfall! So I get to decorate and stuff!" She looked so thrilled!

Then a frown.

"Oh I have to find a dress..." She hated clothes shopping. For reasons. "But yeah! Super excited to help them out." Smiling, she looked at the new bug, brows raised. "We're just collectin' a whole family!" Giggling, she felt the dino stir in her lap. Lifting it's head to reach behind and pluck a little Deerling out, who looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Oh! you wanna join too?" A poffin was given, as she shifted to let the Deerling settle near her.

"We're gonna need a bigger bag for all these balls." She laughed.

DEERLING!!!!!
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 6:15:36 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
“Oh, how lovely!” Cathrine said. Noticing how thrilled Aki seemed to be about it.

But then she noticed the frown as the topic of finding a dress came up. “Well, if you want. I would love to help you find a dress.” A lovely excuse for Cathrine to see Aki in dresses, not that she needed an excuse. She only hoped Aki would take that bait.

Though her attention moved to their bug companions as Aki commented on it. It was then Cathrine noticed just how many had gathered. She gulped for a quick moment. Realizing now that she was clearly about to have more Pokémon on her hand that she would know what to do with.

“Definitely. At this speed, we might have half the forest joining us.” Cathrine joked. But was it really a joke or a prophecy of the future to come?

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 6:23:09 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki thought about that. Taking home a forest of grass pokemon... not that she minded. She had plenty of space for them in her greenhouse! This Tropius was going to be a great addition for fruits in her business. Petting the deerling affectionately, she scratched behind it's ears.

"Sometimes they're just... better." She said, stroking along the dino's neck now. "They don't look at you and judge you for how you look." She mumbled, her eyes going downcast. "Or how you talk, what you like, they usually just love you if you treat them right." Sighing, she moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

Looking back to Cat though, she did take the bait about dresses. "Really? That's a relief. I hate how everything looks on me and spend hours in there getting nothing or anxious."

catch DEER
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 7:47:50 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine noticed the downcast eyes, the mumbled words. The sigh, and the moving of hair. All signs pointed toward Aki’s sadness. Cathrine gently moved closer, making sure to not disturb the dinosaur or the deerling as she did. She placed a gentle understanding hand on Aki’s shoulders. Letting her know that Cathrine was there for her.

But she didn’t speak, she knew pleasantries wouldn’t do Aki any good when experiences would have confirmed the truth of the world.

Luckily it seemed Aki wasn’t so caught that the bait Cathrine used didn’t suffice to pull her and the conversation in another direction. Still, with her hand on Aki’s shoulder, she would say. “Oh no, we can't have that! But don't worry. No matter how long it will take, I will help you find a dress that even you will love!” Cathrine spoke confidently, knowing full well that she would be fighting against Aki's very self-esteem on this topic. If Cathrine had to spend hours open hours with Aki in a fitting room to find the perfect dress, well that was a sacrifice Cathrine was willing to make.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 14:44:14 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki looked up at her, unsure if she was allowed to come closer. She knew the answer- of course she was. Sometimes the timid part of her always got the better. Leaning closer, she would rest her head onto Cat's shoulder. "I know I must be kind of a pain, huh?" She said, her eyes going downcast.

"I really try not to get so down about myself.. it's not like my friends treat me bad." The little shrug. "Just, people suck, I guess." Before she soon started to wave her hands. "But! Not you!" she squeaked, looking up. "You're so nice... and pretty, and you talk to me.." Awww.

Catching Deerling