She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 23:13:11 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Cathrine had invited her out and on her birthday no less! Not that Aki let it slip it was her birthday, she did not need Cathrine having even more ammo to use against her. No way she was going to spoil her with extra presents! Her parents already did that! So! Ha!

But Aki was getting ready, dressed up in a cute fall-themed pumpkin dress. With little pumpkin hairbows to match! It was rather adorable, really. She had a little ghost backpack, stripped stockings, and a pair of flats. So she waited at the edge of Fortree before the route, looking nervous. Was she coming?

Oh boooooy..

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 21:23:05 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine walked leisurely towards the agreed-upon meeting spot. Clad in an alluring Halloween dress that accentuated her form, with a Pumpkaboo motif befitting the holiday, some neat matching stockings, a light jacket, and a pair of nice shoes. Definitely the exact opposite of what would be recommended when traversing into the forests of Route 119. To finish it off a neat little satchel had been slung over her shoulder carrying certain essentials.

But recommendations were for the weak. And she wanted to look nice for her date. It was a special day after all.

With a mischievous grin did she approach Aki. She was certain Aki didn’t know that she knew.

But alas Cathrine was not blind to the dangers of the forest. And so she didn’t approach Aki alone. By her side, a large Feraligatr approached. Intimidating in both bulk and posture, if one did not look upon the goofy smile on its reptilian face or the picnic basket it carried, then one might even feel inclined to be scared.

“Oh my. Aki, I didn't know this was a cuteness contest. Well, you've definitely won this appeal round.” Cathrine couldn’t help herself, she had to. And for a brief moment, she wondered if that’d be what inspired the first bout of redness on Aki’s face today. “I hope I haven’t kept you waiting.”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 7:05:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPEWPA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STEENEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 9:32:13 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki's eyes lit up as Cathrine came into view. Honestly she didn't expect her to show up. But she was wrong! This made her giddy, bouncing on the soles of her feet. As she got closer, Aki was already sent blushing from the nice compliments.

"Heeey.." She giggled, pushing some of her hair behind her ear. "You look better, as always." She added quietly, then looked at her dress. "It was a gift from my mom!" Angel always loved buying Aki halloween themed gifts due to her birthday.

"But uh, yeah! I... I brought some lunch... I hope that was okay-" her attention then was caught by the gator. Her eyes went small, stepping back almost. Like there was some built in reaction to the pokemon, but the... picnic basket just made it CUTE.

Going over towards him, she giggled and smiled. "You brought lunch too, huh? Whose a good gator? You are! So cute!"

Then her attention was caught by Steenee, who was pouting that SHE wasn't being the one called cute! Aki smiled at her, kneeling down on her knees. "What's wrong, pretty lady? Do you want some compliments too? Well come on over, we'll share lunch with you! I'm sure Cathrine doesn't mind." The Steenee soon came running over, holding out her hands for food.

Aki fetched a apple, handing it over, then holding up a ball. "Wanna join?" She asked, smiling. The steenee poked the ball, getting sucked inside.

"O-oh..." Well she didn't expect that.

Catching Steenee
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 9:54:11 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine refrained from making this a competition of who was cutest. She knew she couldn’t win against Aki when she had set her mind to it. She would get there in due time. This Cathrine knew.

Instead, she feigned surprise as Aki spoke of a gift. Aki hadn’t mentioned a special occasion. But that didn’t mean that Cathrine didn’t know how special today was. Like all good authors, she had done her research. But now was not the time for the gift she would give.

A chuckle emerged from Cathrine as Aki noticed that she had brought lunch too. “Yeah. Well, we certainly aren’t going to go hungry.” Cathrine’s eyes followed Aki and then moved on to the Feraligatr as she saw how it took kindly to Aki’s words. Its tail wagged gently as the goofy grin just kept growing. It nodded as well, holding up the Picnic basket to show.

A Steenee caught the attention of Aki.

Cathrine shook her head. “I do not mind at all.” Her eyes caught the movement of something within the shadows. A sad-looking Spewpa holding a collection of local fruits had been slowly inching towards the Steenee, trying to build up the courage to offer its delicacies to the pretty lady.

But then Aki had torn her away, stolen her before Spewpa even had a chance to talk with the Steenee. Disappointment, sadness, insecurities all manner of different emotions painted themselves upon its face, as it was about to turn around and leave.

But Cathrine felt bad. And while Spewpa wasn’t exactly the kind of Pokémon she would want. She couldn’t help but respond to a love-torn heart. “You are invited too, of course.” She spoke loud and clear as she gazed kindly at the Spewpa. It took a moment for the Spewpa to realize that it had been spoken to. But then it turned to Cathrine with big teary eyes and did its best bug smile before hurrying over to her.

He might’ve lost one pretty lady, but he sure gained the attention of another perhaps even more beautiful lady.

OOC: Trying to Capture Spewpa

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 10:01:59 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Smiling with the new addition, she turned her head when she heard Cathrine speak. Her face went mortified, seeing how upset it looked. "Oh dear. She said, putting her hand over her chest. "The poor thing.." Frowning, she felt bad. "Why don't we let them play while we find a good spot?" Aki couldn't stand hurting somethings feelings!

Raising to her feet, she dusted off her dress. "I hope it wasn't me who made him sad..." Oh, look at how pitiful she looked. "Erm, but, anyway, did you have a spot in mind for the picnic?" She asked, wondering if she was wanting to go by the waterfall that was further down the route.

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 15:11:00 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
By the time Aki spoke Cathrine had already bent down and picked the little Spewpa up. It found itself torn, wanting to nuzzle against the bosom of the lovely lady or hold onto its delicate catch… The bosom won, and so the Spewpa found comfort in burying itself as deep as it could while letting the food fall to the ground.

“Perhaps it would be wiser to let them play once we get there,” Cathrine suggested.

Speaking of. Aki asked if Cathrine had a spot in mind. She nodded. “I do, but I am sure you know of it already.” The Waterfall was the correct answer. “It’s just down the road. You know the waterfall there?” Cathrine stated as she would gently begin to lead the group down there.

“I mean I know it’s a cliché place to go, but I figured you’d enjoy the scenery.” She chuckled, a small hint of nervousness in her voice. But perhaps Aki wouldn’t notice.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 18:07:07 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
"Oh you're right, probably a better idea."

Sometimes she just didn't think. Going to follow quickly behind Cathrine, she beamed. "I love the waterfall! Me and my friends when we were little would always go swimming there... errr, well, they would swim. I can't swim." Only reason she doesn't drown is due to some... Assets.

"My friend Matt tried to catch a Feebas bare handed there once, he got smacked in the face. It was pretty silly." She giggled, her cheeks blushing as she told her childhood story. "I can't wait for you to meet them, I hope you like them! They're racing in that big race going on."

Catching Steenee
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 21:07:52 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine was pleased with the reception the location she had picked got. However Aki gave her one little tidbit which simply would not do.

But she had the decency to let Aki finish regaling her tale before she said it.

" oh, they are? I will admit I haven't paid much attention to it." Other than hearing a certain rumor about a reckless council woman who thought it wise to make a steelix jump. She only hoped the person didn't lead Hoenn with the same recklessness. "Well, I am looking forward to meeting them."

She paused for a moment. "But it does worry me that you can't swim." The concern was real, and her voice would reveal as much. "Perhaps I ought to try and teach you?" Cathrine suggested, lips curving seductively as her sultry voice spoke.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 1:38:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRADILY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NINJASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]@tag

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 5:27:06 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
"I hope you like them, but I sure do worry over them a lot." Aki worried over everything. If she stepped on a durant she'd probably cry about it, honestly.

She looked down as Cat said she could teach her to swim. "I... honestly don't like swimming much..." It meant she had to wear a swimsuit.

She hated swimsuits.

For...

Reasons.

"I much prefer watching people and pokemon swim. Plus all this hair being wet becomes a hassle." A motion to the mop she usually kept up in a bun.

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 6:10:45 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
It didn’t come as a surprise when Aki looked down. Cathrine had already figured out why Aki was so reluctant to learn swimming. The hair was but an excuse. It was the insecurities once again rearing their ugly opinions at her.

But Hoenn being Hoenn swimming would be an essential skill. That Aki would need one day.

“Good point. But, I will teach you to swim.” She moved as close to Aki as she could, placed an arm around her shoulder, and leaned in for a whisper. “I am sure we can find somewhere private for the lesson.” The theatrics of delivering that little idea was definitely meant to work as an enticement.

But the true winner of this was definitely the Spewpa as it got closer to Aki.

Speaking of getting close. A Cradily was sneaking up to the group wriggly tentacles ready to wrap around plump prey, as it eyed Aki from the forest.

The moment Cathrine let go, to give Aki some space. The Cradily struck. Tentacles wrapped the innocent woman in ways befitting certain cartoons with fan-pleasing tendencies.

Though it was too slow to avoid the grabby tentacles having their ways with Aki for a short second, especially because it had to Picnic basket down gently. When Feraligatr caught the tentacles. The goofy grin had disappeared, instead, ferocious anger was directed at the Cradily.

Feraligatr’s claws began to shine, a gentle white as their strength increased and their grip tightened.

The Cradily let go of Aki almost immediately, before posturing itself with its face against the ground apologetically.

“Are you all right, Aki?” Cathrine looked with concern toward Aki.

Cathrine sighed in relief. It had all gone so fast, she had barely had the time to react. And yet as she now looked upon their would-be attacker. An idea sprang into her mind. She threw one of her Pokéballs at it Cradily hoping to capture the thing.

OOC: Trying to Capture Cradily

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 0:56:00 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki was going to argue about the swimming thing, until she was snatched up by tentacles. Shrieking, she utterly panicked. Flailing about and struggling to get free, the easily startled female obviously did not enjoy this one bit. Once she was free, she ran over to Cat and buried herself into her chest. Whining and clinging.

"O-oh... s-sorry..." Leaning back, she inched closer still, now looking dreadfully paranoid. Looking to the gator that came to her rescue, she waddled over to him and reached up to pat his snout. "You're a good boy?" She cooed, going to give his big arm a hug. "You're getting an extra treat from me today."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 6:39:21 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Shaken from the experience of a Wild Pokémon attack, Aki seemed to be in ‘sorry’-mode. Cathrine went over to Aki, placing a comforting hand on the woman as she said. “No need to be sorry. It’s the one that attacked.”

And that’s exactly why I brought Feraligatr along.

Cathrine was pleased with her foresight being put to good use. Even if she had preferred, Aki wouldn’t have been the subject of the attack. The Cradily would need to be made to apologize later. But, she figured Aki wouldn’t be in the mood for it now.

The Feraligatr’s look turned goofily happy the moment he felt Aki’s gentle hand on his snout. Pleased with himself, his tail wagged as her words reached him. He was a good boy indeed. She hugged his arm, and he was about to give her a big loving lick that would mess up her hair. But he stopped himself, remembering that his trainer wasn’t a fan of that when he did it to her. Instead, it simply did a Feraligatr-purr at the mention of treats.

“We should probably move. There might be more of those nearby.” Cathrine mentioned, while one Cradily was easily dealt with a group would certainly be a bit more difficult.

OOC: Trying to Capture Cradily

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Birthday Date [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 6:48:06 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki kept smothering the gator in compliments, patting his snout more and nodding at Cat. "Right, right." Biting her lip, she timidly would reach her hand towards Cat- fingers trembling as they reached for her fingers, stopping mere inches away before pulling her hand back.

"Usually I have my furret... she tends to scare pokemon off, since she's pretty large." Techu was freaking huge, Aki was making it a understatement. "Probably best to go along the route then go down by the bridge."