Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
LEVEL-6 | Shark's Maw [M]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 5:45:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Shockmaster may have had her Vital Spirit dulled some, but the Taunt from the Haxorus sure knew how to get her fired up regardless. Luckily, Isaac wasn't riding her, so all he had to do was stand out of her way and let her get to work.[break][break]

And get to work she did. Shockmaster jabbed a finger towards the Haxorus, bellowing a challenge at her fellow heavyweight. It was a little too busy to respond to her challenge, but guess what? It didn't matter what the Haxorus did or didn't say! It was time for Shockmaster to lay the smackdown, and this axe-faced dragon was going to pay for ignoring her.[break][break]

The battle between Haxorus and Shalin's Pokemon was already intense, but it was going to get even more bombastic now that Shockmaster was entering the fray. One of her fists lit up, wreathed in flame. The other shimmered in glow of the flame, revealing a coat of solid ice. She pounded her fists into each other, then rushed the Haxorus with violence in her eyes.[break][break]

Between her showboating ways and slower speed, Shockmaster was a little late to the fray. It meant she missed the Breaking Sweep that cut across Shalin's team, but it also meant that she couldn't capitalize on their distraction. This was going to be an honest brawl, a brief skirmish before the worked-up mounts could burst back into the fray.[break][break]

If she'd only get one moment in the spotlight, she was going to make it count. She wound back, planted her feet, and then stepped into a wicked Ice Punch haymaker. Were she not worked up from the Taunt, perhaps she would have tried a few body blows to open up the Haxorus' guard. Instead, she could only see a glorious challenge standing before her; she was putting everything into a single crack to the jaw.[break][break]

With Shockmaster holding down the front lines, it fell on Isaac to play support. He ran for the falling Shalin, putting himself between her and the ground. He may have been a short king, but the athleticism he'd developed since his training meant that he could at least catch Shalin on her way down. "You all good?" he asked, carefully setting her back to her feet.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,927 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 8:50:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin and Kiara were both bleeding, and in different places, at that. She wished she had brought Levy, her Milotic, for his LIFE DEW, but it would make little sense to bring the purely aquatic Pokémon to such a high-altitude location otherwise. She needed as diverse of a Pokémon lineup as she could get. It was a good thing that Shockmaster had landed the finishing blow, otherwise Isaac's effort to rescue the girl may have been in vain! The only unlucky one would be Shockmaster, as the dragon threw a deadly COUNTER in the form of an uppercut headed toward the Electivire's chin in one last act of desperation before keeling over.

Shalin's breath was at first labored, but Isaac helping her get to a sitting position helped tremendously. If Starr's WISH wasn't still on cooldown, healing up would have been simple. "I should be alright for now." With Kiara and Letheia still reeling from their battles, Shalin couldn't rely on them for travel within the dungeon. She withdrew the lioness and sent out another of her partners, Tari the Scolipede, who crawled next to her trainer. When she was feeling less woozy, she climbed into the bug's saddle, being careful not to touch her highly toxic exoskeleton. "I don't think you've met her yet," she mused. "This is Tari, one of the first Pokémon I caught after getting to Hoenn." She was big, but just narrow enough that she and her rider could fit through the door frames now uncovered by the slabs that had receded into the walls.

In the following room was an altar overlooked by a yellow statue of a dragon Pokémon Shalin didn't recognize, having a turbine for a tail. Hanging from the statue's "mouth" was a SMALL KEY with a dragon-shaped head. While the girl wasn't quite able to reach it from the saddle, Tari could help! She hooked it onto one of her horns and let it slide off, putting it well within reach for her to pick up. "This must be important for getting to the Medallion. It's an awful lot of work for just some key."

You obtained a SMALL KEY! This key will open any one lock. You can use it only in this dungeon.

In the corner, under what appeared to be a grow light coming from the statue's tail, was a MAGO BERRY tree. As long as Pokémon didn't have a disdain for overly sweet food, the pink, curved Berries were wonderful natural curatives with the effectiveness of Hyper Potion! "You got Pokémon that can handle really sweet foods, have them eat up!" Shalin suggested as Letheia and Kiara munched down, the fox puckering up from how sweet the Berry was. She snapped a piece of Berry off its curved end and chopped into it with her teeth. One bite was all it took for her to start coughing and spit it out. "Arceus, this is way too sweet for me!"

After any rest and recovery needed, Shalin would lead them back through the tunnel the duo came from, no sign of the Pokémon that used SIMPLE BEAM on them anywhere. Its effects had worn off, making their Pokémon's abilities once again their own. Once they had arrived at the entrance hall, Shalin, still astride Tari, touched the ALTAR OF WISDOM once more. A rock slab slid into place over the door they had just went came from, sealed with the image of a purple dragon head. Superimposed over it was a message in the ancient script:

"Your abilities are once again your own."

The field of oppressive Dragon Energy lifts! Pokémon can use Special Attacks again!

"One down, two to go, Isaac. What's next?" Her eyes shifted between the ALTAR OF STEEL on the west side, and the ALTAR OF KNOWLEDGE on the east. "If you need me to, I can reread them."

Keys: 1

{WC: 655}
{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
                             ♥♥♥
Shalin        Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Letheia       Ninetales      Fair
Starr         Espeon         Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Kiara         Pyroar-F       Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
Tari          Scolipede      Good

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 18:18:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The uppercut rocked Shockmaster's whole body. For a brief moment, her feet lifted clean off the ground. She stumbled back, footsteps quick and shaky, before slowly starting to fall. Her eyes fluttered closed. Her arms fell slack at her sides.[break][break]

And then, just before tipping over, she firmed her stance. She threw her head back, letting out a boisterous war cry.[break][break]

The Counter had hit hard. Even after her little display, she sank to a knee. All of her bluster gave way to exhausted panting. It wasn't surprising that Isaac gave her a quick fistbump and returned her to her ball. "Rest up, Champ. Don't you let some overgrown lizard break your stride," he said before tucking the ball into his belt.[break][break]

With the quirk of an eyebrow at Shalin's own Pokemon choice, it was time to move on. For their troubles they earned a key, some incredibly sweet and ripened berries, and safe passage back to the altars that had lead them this far. Shockmaster was too exhausted to be in fighting shape, but Sanford was all too happy to lash a tendril as a berry and drag it into its main body. Isaac had no idea if Sanford could even eat, but he wouldn't say no to a fully healed anchor.[break][break]

It was time for another choice. Steel or Knowledge. Three altars. Wait, weren't there three types of moves? Energy-based special attacks were just one category, with physical techniques and the broad, varied status moves making up the rest. Unless these altars were well and truly unrelated, it seemed a simple enough assumption to make.[break][break]

"Maybe we should save Steel for last," Isaac said. "The longer we stay here, the more worn down we're gonna get. If Knowledge does what I think it does, it seems like a real dangerous pick for when we're at our most tired. So I vote Knowledge next, while we've still got plenty of steam in our tanks."[break][break]

How ironic. It was quite the knowledgeable decision.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,927 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 7:33:21 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Shark's Maw was a brutal place to hide the Meteor Medallion. It was not only filled with dragon Pokémon, who could repel common elemental attacks of almost all varieties, but forced the explorers to have Pokémon with a wide variety of battle strategies, as well. "It seems like there's an easy path back, so if things get really bad, we can always come back and change it," Shalin suggested. While she wasn't certain that's how the altars worked, she had an educated guess.

With the MAGO BERRY having done its work and Letheia able to use her ranged Ice and Fairy-type attacks again, she felt confident bringing the snow fox back out. She walked toward the ALTAR OF KNOWLEDGE and placed her hand above the yellow jewel shaped like a dragon's head. Much like with the ALTAR OF WISDOM, the jewel floated out of its recess and into the eastern door frame, the entire area bathed in a soft, yellow glow. Text in the ancient script hung in the space of the now-opened eastern door, the slab covering it sinking into the floor:

"KNOWLEDGE avails you not."

An oppressive field of Dragon Energy engulfs the party! Pokémon cannot use non-damaging attacks!

Once the door opened, Shalin climbed atop Letheia again, the Ninetales excited to, at last, get her time in the spotlight. Her ICE BEAM and DAZZLING GLEAM had the numbers of whatever dragon-type foes awaited them on the other side. The duo would also do well to recall what Pokémon were in the rooms they had already traveled through, as their battle tactics may have significantly changed in adapting to the changing Dragon Energy fields. The girl braced herself for what awaited her in unknown territory...

Keys: 1

{WC: 292}
{PC: 10}

♥♥♥

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 2:06:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]According to the map, the route to the east actually caught up really quickly to the path they traveled along the way. Said path also brought them right back to a door with a key, allowing them to explore the next tricks and turns that this dungeon would take.

"We're back in familiar turf," Isaac said, a little grin on his face at the realization. "And this time, we're gonna be armed and dangerous heading into it. Just one quick trip through the unknown, and then we'll be able to see just what these keys are hiding."[break][break]

That's what Isaac would have loved to think. However, as he opened the door to the next room, he found himself staring down a floor carpeted in Toxic Spikes. Of course. Without status moves, they couldn't heal from the damage or purge the status condition. They couldn't use a technique such as Magnet Rise to help them levitate above the miasma they radiated. They couldn't use Defog to purge large numbers of them without getting into the dangerously close range Rapid Spin required. What could've been an easy obstacle had become hell.[break][break]

At first, Isaac considered just letting out a flying type and handling this the old fashioned way. However, before he could, he looked up to the ceiling. A Noivern, large and powerful looking, was currently perched on top of the ceiling. If they kicked up too much fuss in their attempt at navigating, they'd risk provoking it. Slow and steady just might've been the best way to handle avoiding its wrath.[break][break]

Eyes narrowed, Isaac scanned the path ahead of him. "I think I see a path through the Spikes, but its narrow," Isaac whispered. "What do you think we should do? Risk the path, or risk waking up the big guy upstairs?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,927 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 17:43:39 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It was little wonder that passage within the Shark's Maw was forbidden by the Hoenn Rangers. The design of the ancient dragon shrine was deliberate and downright devious. With the inability to use Pokémon healing, any Pokémon that stepped on the obviously Dragalge-shed Toxic Spikes would be a ticking time bomb. Their inability to use arguably their Pokémon's most useful moves was far more of a detriment than Shalin initially thought.

When presented with the challenge of navigating a room filled with deadly toxic spikes, and a perched Noivern with eyes out for blood, she knew her flying Pokémon would be far too noisy to. As it turned out, a Beedrill whose wing was large enough for Shalin to sit on if it could only support her weight, beating a rough one hundred times per second, got really loud. She did have a quieter solution, though. Stepping back into the previous room, Shalin sent out her Scolipede, Tari. "How about we hop on Tari's back? That way we can ride right over the spikes." Her larger saddle was conducive to carrying two people, which was important due to how toxic her exoskeleton was.

Provided Isaac agreed to the idea, Shalin would guide the bug-type across the spikes, and slam on the metaphorical gas pedal once they were out of the Noivern's domain. There were still Dreepy and Drakloak circling the rooms ahead of them, and with the ALTAR OF WISDOM no longer suppressing their ranged attacks, the speedy insect would find herself dodging DRAGON PULSEs and SHADOW BALLs headed their way.

At the end of the gauntlet, Shalin would return to the locked door barring their way forward and open it... only to find another locked door in the antechamber's west side. "Welp," she sighed. "Guess we'll have to look elsewhere."

{WC: 305}
{PC: 11}

♥♥♥

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 23:50:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Of course! Poison types ate moves like Toxic Spikes for breakfast. "I like the way you think," Isaac said, climbing aboard the bug bus and enjoying a nice, stress-free trip through the room. Without their Knowledge, they had no status moves to benefit them, but that didn't stop their Pokemon's natural properties.[break][break]

Unfortunately, it also meant they were no longer fighting on easy mode. As they burst from Noivern's domain, a mob of dragon types burst from their hiding spots, peppering their intruders in Dragon Pulses and Shadow Balls. With Shalin driving, Isaac could focus on leaning left and right, letting any attacks that skewed too close graze past him instead. It was a treacherous ride, and yet they made it![break][break]

. . . To a locked door and a dead end. "Fuck."[break][break]

The ride was just as harrowing the second time. At one point, Isaac practically had to swing himself to face the Poison Spikes to avoid being clipped by a Dragon Pulse. Luckily, the path carved by the Scolipede the last time gave him enough space to hop ofd, landing on the cleared turf and following in its footsteps.[break][break]

He slammed the door behind him just in time to hear a Dragon Pulse crash into it. That was close. But they'd be okay now. He squinted down at the map, trying to figure out where they had and hadn't gone yet. "Hey, remember that dark path?" he asked. "Think it'll be lit back up if we check it out again?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,927 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 5:25:12 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Isaac's suggestion to check the dark path again made Shalin's eyes light up. "That's a really good idea! Let's take a look at it!" The two wandered the area where the tunnel was... only to find they couldn't get there. Not with a lock blocking their path one way and a purple slab blocking their path another. "Ugh, what a pain. I don't think we can get there without another key or going back to the entryway. And if what we've done so far holds true, changing the altar is gonna change this place completely. It's making my head hurt thinking about it. The clan that maintained this place put... an unhealthy amount of time into thinking about how it works."

Unable to proceed, she headed for the far northeast corner. Well, as far northeast as she could; she wasn't making it to the alcove with the Haban Berry tree; that was blockaded by yet another purple slab. Riding through the north exit, she could hear the sound of vibrating wings from beyond the following room. Etched into the floor was the head of a dragon that didn't resemble any Pokémon she recognized. "Hey Isaac, do you know what kind of dragon Pokémon can vibrate its wings? Flygon is the only one I know of."

{WC: 217}
{PC: 12}

♥♥♥

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 1:30:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Vibrate its . . . wings?" That was an odd question, for sure. However, Shalin had good reason to ask it. Something sounded like it was buzzing away up ahead, and unless bees were now honorary members of dragonkind there was no way one would show up here. It didn't help that, no matter how hard Isaac squinted at the mural, he couldn't place the identity of the dragon that it depicted.[break][break]

"Most dragons strike me as more flappy than buzzy. Unless its Vibrava, but that's just a smaller Flygon." Ugh. What in the world could it be? Isaac's attempt at a thoughtful hum gave way to a confused grumble.[break][break]

Finally, some manner of inspiration struck him. "Are we sure its wings buzzing?" Isaac asked. "And not, like. A Noivern's ear membranes? Or a Kommo-o's scales?"[break][break]

Maybe he was overthinking it. Maybe the clan who ran this dungeon got a little cheeky and left a Yanmega in the next room, figuring it was close enough. However, something told him the solution to this puzzle was going to be eating at him for a while.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,927 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 0:52:49 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin squinted, trying to identify what Pokémon it could be from the buzzing noise. She listened to all of Isaac's suggestions and offered her feedback. "Kommo-o's are more of a ringing noise; while they do make a humming sound, the ringing noise they make when they vibrate is much more prominent." Noivern was a good guess, but the noise their ears made wasn't as steady as that of a Flygon. "I doubt it's a Vibrava, either; they don't have the control over their wings to make such a clean noise like that. Can you hear how steady the buzz is? I think it really is a Flygon. If you've got an ice Pokémon, get it ready."

Shalin withdrew Tari for Letheia, her Alolan Ninetales, and got on. She sounded a moan as Shalin grabbed her reins. "We'll sit down and get you looked as soon as we can. For now, though, I need your help fighting the dragon beyond there," she pointed through the open doorframe with one hand, giving the chilly fox a gentle pat with her other. Reining her mount forward, she asked Isaac if he was ready.

Provided they both were, Shalin and Letheia would lead the way into what appeared to be an empty chamber, reliefs of dragon Pokémon of various kinds carved into the walls. As her eyes peered upward toward the source of the buzzing at the tall, large chamber's ceiling, the source that was a quite-large Flygon made its presence known with a loud cry. "Letheia, ICE BEAM!" she commanded.

A simple cold attack wouldn't be enough to bring down the clever dragon; the moment mist began forming from the Ninetales' mouth, the hum of insectile wings filled the air. With bug-like agility, the Flygon swerved out of the way and landed at the chamber's center. Facing Shalin and Letheia, the green dragon's wings disappeared in a BUG BUZZ, trying to shear fox and rider between two clashing shockwaves produced by some of the most rapidly-beating wings known to mankind. Grey slabs sealed both door frames, as well, leaving them locked in with the Flygon that was none too happy with their intrusion.

{WC: 363}
{PC: 13}

♥♥♥

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 14:35:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven