Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Prey [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 22:08:14 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Neither trainer nor Pokemon were fools. She would not be able to dodge the Bounce, and so Kaida jumped up, already throwing her next Pokemon. If she was going to lose a Pokemon in battle, she would trade blows. The Aradios didn't move after being blown back, unconscious.

"My people, my Pokemon...family. Is there anything else im supposed to protect?" Her face twisted, "Im not so cruel as to leave people in danger while I'm doing this, though." She had already said her part on keeping the Primal Point safe just in case. A Rocket likely wouldn't understand this...she was sure most Leaguers would have said for justice" or "to help everyone" but she didn't let such word flow from her lips. It was simple. As always.

And a simple attack was flung at the frog, an Ekans, fangs gleaming with Giga Drain.

TLDR: Ariados faints! Ekans uses Giga Drain on Frogadier! MP + 60 for post and knocked out Pokemon. Total 620

Ormr, Ekans, Male, Shed Skin. Bite, Glare, Acid Spray, Stockpile, Giga Drain, Swallow. Has Z-move Rattlesnake!

Munin, Krookodile, Female, Anger Point. Power Trip, Crunch, Earthquake, Outrage, Double Team, Bulk Up. Unable to battle.

Idunn, Comfey, Male, Flower Veil. Flower Shield, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Aromatherapy, Floral Healing, Growth.

Draugr, Dragapult, Female, Cursed Body. Hex, Phantom Force, Dragon Dance, Infestation, Dragon Tail, Dragon Darts.

Locke, Ariados, Female, Sniper. Spider Web, Cross Poison, Megahorn, Shadow Sneak, Psychic, Focus Energy.

Edder Araquanid, Male, Water Bubble. Soak, Wide Guard, Mirror Coat, Bubble Beam, Leech Life, Aqua Ring.

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
410 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Prey [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 3:51:29 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Idle chitchat in the middle of battle? Come on, how much of a TV show will this be? Just fight and get it over with. Like what he will be doing. Sadly, the Frogadier had used Double Team to evade getting smashed, and the man released a Galarian Slowking. Aaron wanted to laugh, but this guy didn't know that Trevenant was his strongest Pokemon. Even when you consider Banette's Mega Evolution. Well, time to teach the guy a lesson. "Phantom Force." His favorite Tree slipped into the shadows before the Eerie Spell could reach it. It'll be a bit before it'll strike the Psychic type, but it'll be another super effective hit from a powerful Pokemon.

In the meantime, he glanced over to the other fight. Which didn't end well for the Ariados. She switched it with an Ekans, which then struck back with a Giga Drain. "Hurt" she may be, but she was fighting back at least.

TLDR
Trevenant avoids the Eerie Spell using Phantom Force. Will strike next turn.
Aaron observes the other fight.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Prey [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 21:23:48 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"SUBSTITUTE!" elijah grits his teeth.[break][break]

he and his pokemon can't last much longer, and while he has other reserves waiting in their balls, the apothecary is a man of conservation.[break][break]

the log pops in place and is struck by the ARIADOS' GIGA DRAIN. it pops quickly. the frogadier, already whittled down to little, is unable to provide much retaliation for the TREVENANT's PHANTOM FORCE.[break][break]

still, before the frog faints, it manages to spew smoke for its trainer.[break][break]

a red bolt nabs it from further harm. his galarian slowking is returned too. from the shroud, the apothecary shouts to kaida. he wonders if the other is robotic, too tense or unaware of the self on a battlefield of philosophies.[break][break]

"your protection is misplaced!" elijah says. "like i said, fighting a lowly grunt like me won't protect your family from the meteoroid. i've just wasted your time, bozos."[break][break]

the man flees, wisps of smoke trailing behind.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break][break]

+300 MP (BATTLE LOSS)[break]
+50 MP (BATTLE PARTICIPATION)[break]
+100 MP (BATTLE COMPLETION)[break]
+50 MP (OWN PKMN KO'D)[break]
+10 MP (KO ANOTHER PKMN)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break]
+10 MP (IC POST)[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon slowking"]*[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-frogadier"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gogoat"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon eldegoss"][break]
*Galarian Slowking.

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Prey [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 4:21:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: