Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
sunflower || c
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 9:23:30 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

It seemed that Lumia’s work was rather extensive as she listed all the things that she did for clients.

“That sounds like a lot of work.” Elinor smiled.

The Dragapult on her back jumped off and began to fly about sniffing what flowers it could and touching what things it should not.

Elinor took another sip of her tear. Trying to think of a means to continue the subject. Alas she found none. Luckily by now the Dragapult was getting a bit too touchy with a flower that seemed as fancy as it was expensive.

Fearing that Dragapults shenanigans might end the same way the Speed date between Titanic and the Iceberg did she quickly spoke up. “Draga don’t touch that.” The Dragon Ghost halted mid movement and slowly looked toward its trainer; it hadn’t realized it was being watched.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
sunflower || c
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 9:08:31 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
sunflower
blooming bright amongst the grey
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]slow day...

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
It is... but I love doing it! And well, it's probably about the only thing I'm good at... I can't really cook and I'm not the smartest cookie in the class, but I can probably tell you quite a bit of useless floral facts!" She pauses, looking at the curious Dragapult and the plant it beholds.

"Leucospermum catherinae, the catherine-wheel pincushion. They kind of look like fireworks, don't you think? I probably need to make a new space in the greenhouse if I want to make them flourish..." Pressing her fingers against her own cup of tea, Lumia wonders if she should add some sugar before drinking it.

"Anyways... I'm sorry if I don't have much to say. I rarely get visits from cousins... N- not that many know about me to begin with! I don't exactly have a big-time career like you and Lars do either... And I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to fight off some major threat to the region, really. So uhm- Thank you, for all the work you've been doing!"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
sunflower || c
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 20:22:52 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

A genuinely pleasant smile, and an empathic even understanding nod from Elinor was what Lumia was granted. As long as she loved doing what she was doing, then nothing else mattered.

Before Elinor could add to the conversation, hers and seemingly also Lumia’s attention was moved.

“It does.” Elinor replied.

Even the Dragapult gave a small nod. Before it continued sniffing the plant.

But as much as the flower had taken their attention, it seemed Lumia was self conscious in Elinor’s presence. “Oh don’t worry about that. Big time careers and fighting off major threats aren’t all it's chalked up to be.” She waved dismissively. “You said you love what you are doing, right? Well that’s all that matters. No reason to aim higher if you are content with where you are at .”

A brief moment passed as Elinor took a moment to breathe.

“And no need to apologize. It’s not like I gave you any time to prepare for my visit.”

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights