he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 14:59:21 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

With the wind coursing through his short, wildish blonde hair, the man piloted his Staraptor like one would direct a plane. They barreled downward and swooped back up in time, taking twists and turns otherwise thought to be impossible or too dangerous to attempt. [break][break]

All to reach the same destination he had several nights ago, when the world was a bit quieter and still and not on the verge of collapse.[break][break]

"Right over there," He murmured, both to himself and the avian. The duo slowly hovered over, keeping leveled to the window. "Perfect. Okay, hold on."

[break][break]
Liam reached into his jacket pocket and fished out what looked to be a small, compact speaker. The bullet, as he called it. It only took a second of fiddling for the red device to spring to life, filling the air with music one could only describe as 'romantic'.[break][break]
Well, to some, at least. To others, well, it might come across as anything but.[break][break]
He gently rapped on the door.

[break][break]
"?" He called, "Your ride is here."
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d4a53c; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 22:00:13 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

It was late. Way later than she should’ve been up, but at least it wasn’t a week night with work following the next day.[break][break]

Unfortunately, that didn’t make this assignment deadline any more flexible. She had until the following midnight, but why stop when she was in the zone? had long gone to sleep—tucked soundly in his bed. Probably snoring under a heap of blankets. Even her vulpix was out like a light, curled and surrounded by her fluffy white tails.[break][break]

All that remained was the glow of her desk lamp and the clack of her laptop’s keyboard.[break][break]

The knock on her window caused her heart to jump up into her throat. Warily, she approached, but before she even got there, she heard the muffler sound of music and then an unmistakably familiar voice.[break][break]

Groaning, she yanked back her curtains to glare at through the glass pane.[break][break]

Undoing the latch, she slid the window up as cold night air burst through the opening and sent a wash of goosebumps over her skin despite the too-big hoodie she was wearing.[break][break]

“Ride? What ride? What are you doing here? It’s like one in the morning.” Her face scrunched up. “what are you even playing?”
[break][break]

// m: minior mayhem

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Ass
he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 23:00:21 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It wasn't Calla's hesitance that made Liam's face sour, or her reaction to his romantic gesture.

[Break][break]
The true murder weapon had been the horrific realization that she didn't know who Mac fucking DeMarco was.
[Break][break]

"What am I playing," he echoed back, still left in shock. Had Maccy loss his touch? Or, maybe, he was too underground for poor Calla to understand? That second option - that had to be it.

[Break][break]
"Nevermind, I'll show you some more when we get there." He physically waved off the tiny bump in their road before extending his hand out toward her, exactly as he did before only a month prior.
[Break][break]

"You've been working right?"

[Break][break]

The oversized hoodie and tired eyes gave her away. She was a walking mirror image of his sister during Midterms. All she was missing was a cup of coffee and a pissy attitude to complete the look.[Break][break]

"C'mon, take a break. Just this once. I promise it'll be worth it."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d4a53c; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 17:53:04 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Her head tilted, brows lifting. “Did I actually strike a nerve?” She didn’t fail to miss the way his expression soured slightly, even if it was short-lived.[break][break]

Usually that goes the other way around, so she was absolutely going to relish the moment, even if was only about music choices.[break][break]

“Who says I want to hear more?” she asked, smirk curling at the corner of her mouth, temporary triumph. In all actuality, she didn’t mind if he wanted to share his music interests. Though she really didn’t know who he was referring to.[break][break]

“When we get where?” her eyes dropped to his hand with a frown, “in this weather?”[break][break]

It was a clear night, though. It wasn’t like it was about to start snowing or raining on them. “Yeah…I have a project due soon.” Her hand lifted to fiddle with the messy bun her long hair was bundled into, fingers slipping free of a sweater paw.[break][break]

“I should get this done, though.” Only a roundabout from the whine that slipped out moments later. “And it’s coooold.” An ironic complaint for someone who prefers ice-types.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Ass
he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 2:24:50 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Oof, that hurt.
[break][break]
Like a soldier mending a strike to his heart, Liam placed a hand over his chest, grunting out a weak, "Ouch, Cal."
[break][break]
But he couldn't let that get him down. Not when his time, dignity, and night were on the line.
[break][break]
"There'll be blankets," He added, winking, though they both know she could always just dig into her closet for a second jacket. Or, if he was feeling desperate enough, he'd even offer his own for her comfort.
[break][break]
"Is it due tonight?" Practiced and prepared after countless nights of doing the same, both to his friends and others, the question immediately trailed behind her objection. "Cause if it isn't..." He extended his hand again. "C'mon. Live a little. Who knows how long we've got."[break][break]
Especially with that meteor and everything.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 6:48:37 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Her smirk widened fractionally.[break][break]

“You’ll live,” she retorted with a sniff, chin tilting upward for a moment. She didn’t really have much of an argument against the mention of blankets, and he was likely completely aware of that fact. Of course.[break][break]

Blue eyes slid away and she stuffed her hands into her hoodie pouch sullenly as she mumbled a low “No…it’s due tomorrow…” Calla huffed lightly and then held up a hand.[break][break]

Then she turned, and moved back to her closet. Pulling on another coat, and then some shoes over her fluffy socks, she wandered back to the window.[break][break]

“Bold of you to assume I’m not living a little, all on my own. Can’t believe you’re using the meteor against me.” Still, she found his hand, and hoisted herself out the window, shivering against the crisp breeze.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Ass
he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 23:22:57 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When Calla spun around to retreat back into her closet for another jacket, Liam knew his victory had been secured. All he needed to do was bring a life-ending event into the mix and she was convinced!
[Break][break]
Who would've thought.
[Break][break]
Grinning, he carefully accepted her hand in his, giving just enough of his own strength to lift her from the window onto the back of his staraptor.
[Break][break]
"You know the drill. Hang on tight."
[Break][break]
After a second of reprieve, the ranger gave his large avian a tap, signaling him to take off into the clear night sky. The crisp November winds combed through their hair and between their fingers as they sped across the skyline, soaring far beyond the cityscape.
[Break][break]
Unlike thier last little adventure through the clouds, Liam made sure to keep their flight relatively smooth, limiting the amount of bumps, flips, and dives he'd normally take just to add some thrill to his ride.
[Break][break]
They would eventually find themselves settling near the outskirts of the city, where trees dominated thier surroundings and the plumes of smoke and pollution didn't clog the sky. Near the center of a encirment of small trees and shrubbery, near the outline of the surrounding forests, a small blanket is already spread out across the ground, with battery powered lanterns holding down the corners. They were even a few pillows dotting the blanket, mainly grouped up near one side of the blanket.
[Break][break]
"Here we are."

[Break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] @tag[break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 3:40:01 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Yeah, yeah.” She grumbled as she did as instructed, arms slipping around his middle. One more mournful look was cast back at her window. And soon it rapidly began to grow smaller and smaller as the staraptor set into motion, until it was swallowed up by the surrounding cityscape.[break][break]

Calla was better able to handle this ride– whether it was the difference in pokemon, or if Liam was actually taking it easier this time, she had no true idea. But it was silently appreciated after the stomach flips she’d been subjected to while riding his corviknight.[break][break]

Wind rippled through their clothing, and despite the extra layers she still shivered. Really, maybe she should’ve insisted that they didn’t go flying this late in the evening. If she got a cold the next day, she was totally blaming it on him.[break][break]

Despite her curmudgeonly behavior, though, there was still a glimmer of curiosity that existed within her. Where was he taking her? She wanted to find out. Their destination turned out to be prettier than she’d thought it would be. It felt way more natural, untouched by the concrete and climbing buildings of the city.[break][break]

And also hella pre-planned.[break][break]

“Not a spontaneous trip, I see,” she couldn’t help but prod dryly as his staraptor began to drift downward. “Still, it was awfully pretty, wasn’t it?

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Ass
he/him
October 13
Mistralton City, Unova
Bisexual
Ranger
Cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
28 posts
Liam Cassius DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @liam
Liam Cassius
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 0:22:25 GMT
Liam Cassius Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, I couldn't just take you out to the middle of nowhere."
[Break][break]
It was also easier to convince other girls to take a quick detour to the outskirts of the city than fly out to the middle of forest, or on top of Mt chimney. But he'd never admit that to Calla. For once, he'd rather play pretend for a bit longer, and act like those nights never happened.
[Break][break]
A hand instinctively found itself being offered to Calla-- a silent invitation for some help demounting the Staraptor, should she need it.
[Break][break]
"But next time let me know and I'll totally fly us out somewhere wayyy more spontaneous than this."
[Break][BREAK]
Shooting back a cheeky smile, he stepped toward the arranged blanket and lanterns, taking a moment to flick each of them on before featuring for Calla to sit, or stand, or whatever.
[BReak]
"If you think it's pretty now, just wait til you get a load of what's to come." He winked, "Not that it'll be any more pretty than you are."
[Break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 17:37:17 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Yeah, that would be creepy,” she deadpanned, though the dry look she shot him had the barest curling of a smile at the corners of her mouth. A bluntly delivered joke.[break][break]

In all honesty, she sort of figured that this wasn’t a new and original idea on his end, but maybe for once she was choosing to humor his antics– just a little bit. And he’d been right, she did need the break from her coursework. Not that Calla was keen on admitting his rightness.[break][break]

Try as she might to hop down on her own, Calla knew she’d only wind up tripping and landing on her face. So her hand settled in his, and she let him pull her down until her feet touched the ground again.[break][break]

She couldn’t stifle the laugh that followed, “Define 'wayyy more spontaneous.'”[break][break]

Following after him, she wasted little time in hunkering down on the blanket, and pulling another one up over her lap so that she could stick her chilly hands under it. “What’s that mean?” She had no idea. Full of tricks, this one. Her nose wrinkled up in exaggerated distaste. “Oh, that’s way too corny. Do girls usually fall for that?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
My Kind of Woman (M)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:08:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: