lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 4:14:29 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Admittedly, Lam was a bit curious to see how Rook did out in the wild, with Pokémon that weren’t owned by rich, snobbish owners looking to entertain their spoiled pets. Call it a hunch, but he thought that maybe, just maybe the other might have more of a knack for working with Pokémon than he thought.[break][break]

That was probably the biggest inhibitor— the hurdle to climb over. Lam recalled the last time they found themselves out in the wilderness, and how Rook seemed set on believing that Lam was the natural. Enough to the point where Rook hadn’t ultimately brought anything home with him (though, of course, the point hadn’t really been Pokémon hunting in the first place.) Today, however, there was no way he was gonna let Rook wiggle out of this without at least trying.[break][break]

What Lam hoped, though, was that the idea had started to grow on Rook. At some point, he was pretty sure his boyfriend had mentioned the desire to be a trainer, but that it seemed like too much work. Lam definitely wasn’t super experienced, but he had a little knowledge from taking trips with his father when he left for research projects. So maybe, just maybe, it would be more palatable if this was something they did together.[break][break]

“If this is a total flop, we can go back into Fortree and make a daytrip date of it, how’s that sound?” he offered as they drifted to the ground on his altaria’s back. “But it’s not gonna be a flop though, riiiiggghht?”
[break][break]

// bbys being bbys // notes xo

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 17:32:25 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Honestly, Rook wasn’t really certain why this made him nervous. It felt like it’d been a long time since he’d felt the need to prove himself. As much of a goofball as he could be, there was a measure of uncertainty when it came to ideas of being.. well anything. When he was younger, he’d had the usual glamorous ideas of being a trainer and finding fame. It was the same as most of his dreams, where he finally took to the stage and it fell apart. Maybe he was averse to the reality of it all.
[break][break]
It was simply easier being a failure. No expectations. No one anticipated greatness and no one was disappointed, in the end. And now things were different. Lam was looking at him like he was anticipating something that didn’t exist. The last thing he wanted was for Lam to look at him with disappointment when he realized that Rook was, ultimately, a dud.
[break][break]
His own pokemon had been caught circumstantially. They’d each been in situations of need and loneliness. Rosie had been the first, of course, despondent and lonely because she felt different. Each one felt like little parts of himself, not really caused because of skill or drive to be the best. So, really, he didn’t know what Lam was expecting of him. “Okay, yeah that sounds good.” A day trip sounded nice, mostly because he had no expectation that this would go any other way. “Uhh yeah sure. Okay, so where are we going?”
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke1"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DEA361;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke1]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke1 img]margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 6:08:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARNIVINE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YANMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SONIC BOOM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 16:17:04 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] He definitely didn’t think Rook was a dud, and if this didn’t play out according to his hunch he wasn’t going to think he was a dud. Lam just wanted to see Rook thrive in something. Maybe get excited about it enough to pursue it. If this wasn’t it, they’d try something else. “Either way, we can definitely get lunch there.” He patted his stomach in anticipation.[break][break]

Lam’s shoulders rose and fell. “Anywhere out there!” His hands gestured vaguely at the path out ahead of them. The long expanse of gravel and nature between there and the treetop city in the far distance. “It’s more about what we can find than where we’re going, I think.” Sliding off Mallow’s back, he offered a hand for Rook to do the same. Then he tugged that same arm to extend onto his toes and give him a peck on the cheek. “Don’t get in your head about it.”

He reached up to poke his boyfriend lightly in the temple.[break][break]

Giving the altaria a few pats on head in thanks, he collected her back into her pokeball and sent out Noodle. The shinx shook his fur with little mrrps—glad to be out of containment. Good timing too, as a yanma buzzed by. “If anything, it’s good practice too, if you don’t want to catch.” Said as Noodle skittered forward, shooting SPARKS at the yanma before it buzzed irritably away.[break][break]

[break][break]

// bbys being bbys // skipping!

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:37:47 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Okay okay, not in my head. I promise." He said, smiling as much as he could. It was true, he could get a little self-conscious over things. It didn't help that he'd made so many mistakes recently and was lucky that Lam was so patient. Following suit with the other, he let Oogie Boogie out. The haunter had been feeling a little cooped up as of late.
[break][break]
"Okay, yeah... good practice. Sure." It was true though. Maybe Lam did have a point even if Rook didn't think there was anything inherently special about his abilities. Even then, the plan to let things happen seemed to be working out. A Carnivine appeared through the thick of the trees, clearly not expecting them there either.
[break][break]
Carnivine were cool, he liked their teeth. "Oh right uhh Boogs, use lick." The haunted happily darted forward, a long ghostly tongue darting out to lash at the carnivorous plant. As expected, it stunned it. Clumsily, Rook pried a pokeball from his poke and tossed it at the Carnivine. "Here goes nothing..."

[break][break]
(attempting to catch Carnivine)

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 7:02:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROSERADE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CAPSAKID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUNNY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CARNIVINE!

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 20:56:31 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“Good, that’s the first step!” he was trying to be encouraging, so hopefully it didn’t just come across as condescending. But he also knew that Rook could get worked up easily, lost in his mind about having some sort of purpose. Lam supposed he could understand, at least when it came to art. Otherwise he was often just content to float through life. There was an appeal in training now, though—if it meant it was something they got to do together.[break][break]

Rook still sounded a bit skeptical, but Lam stepped back and let him work. He wasn’t about to micromanage how his boyfriend went about things. Especially when he suspected that Rook might be better at this than he assumed of himself. And in any case, Lam’s own experience was limited to when he was a teenager traveling with his dad and brother. He hadn’t really trained since then. And Leif had had only ever wanted to battle when he had a bone to pick.[break][break]

When the pokeball clicked shut, Lam held up his hand for a high five, “See, babe! Nothin’ to it. I knew you co-“ green eyes drifted to the side, “what is that? he asked as he pointed at the strange green creature that had tottered out. It sorta reminded him of the odd bird he’d found the other day, which he happened to have on him. It was called a Wattrel, and he was smitten with it so he released it.[break][break]

“Quick attack!” he called out as the bird fluttered free, and within moments it was diving in toward the undetermined Pokémon.
[break][break]

// bbys being bbys // catching capsakid!

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 14:55:46 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Wow, Lam! I got it." He felt giddy like a little kid on his birthday. It wasn't like he'd never caught a pokemon before, it had just been awhile. After feeling dejected for the past few weeks, even something as small as catching a carnivorous weed was something to get excited about.
[break][break]
Encouragement felt nice, considering he rarely got it before meeting Lam. Pokemon weren't exactly treasured in his family. His dad had looked at them more as pests and Rook had to keep his own in secret. Thus, the very idea of catching them felt like something forbidden and secretive. It seemed Lam was doing far more re-training than he likely realized.
[break][break]
"Oh wow that one is weird! Catch it!" Leave it to Rook to like the weird one and ignore the graceful flowery one prancing past them without a care in the world. Rook was just a bigger fan of weeds than roses, that was all.
[break][break]
(skipping)

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 6:04:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PELIPPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CAPSAKID!

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 19:55:03 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“Heeeellll yeah you did!” he replied, clearly doing his utmost to continue hyping Rook up. It was a good snag too. Even more so it was nice to see his partner brighten up again to his typical level of enthusiasm.[break][break]

“Oh yeah! Don’t think I got to show you my new bird yet!” As the wattrel fluttered back, he lifted her up in both hands as was proper duck-holding technique, then held her out toward Rook. “This is Pomelo! She’s apparently a wattrel, but I’ve never seen one before.”[break][break]

Releasing her into the air, Pomelo darted toward a pelipper that had swooped low, tackling it with a burst of electricity before the VOLT SWITCH called her back to his shoulder so that Noodle could take point again. The pelipper dropped like a stone until Lam snagged it midair with a pokeball.[break][break]

“This is definitely way weirder though,” he said as he held up the ball for the newly caught capsakid before releasing it so that they could peer down at it again. “Whaddaya think it is?”

[break][break]

// bbys being bbys // catching pelipper!

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 16:02:24 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Oh wow, she's cute. Must be one of those new pokemon they've been discovering." Truthfully, he didn't really understand anything that was going on lately. He did realized they'd only narrowly avoided likely dying from an asteroid and that pokemon were coming over from different parts of the globe. It had a way of making the world seem so delicate.
[break][break]
It was almost as if their lives really were finite, limited blips in a greater expanse. It was frightening to think about now. At least, now that he had Lam in his life. Beforehand, he'd never cared about those things. It seemed exciting to dance with death. Now, he was actually afraid of wasting the time he had left.
[break][break]
"I have no idea... definitely weird, which is usually my taste but..." He laughed at that, not sure if this guy qualified for his tastes even. He looked up at the buzz of a cutiefly. "Aww." It wasn't really his type either so he decided to pass on it.

[break][break]
(skipping)

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 6:54:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MOTHIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE PELIPPER!
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 20:10:01 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Lam shot his boyfriend a sideways look, “Is cute the right adjective for it..?” His gaze slowly drifted back to the weird little dude. “You’re probably right, though. Oh! We have a pokedex for this..” He smacked his forehead lightly, then fished the little rotom phone out. “We should get better at actually using these, huh?”[break][break]

The screen hovered in front of the two of them, and Lam squinted as he read the name that flashed across the screen. “Capsakid…wonder what it does.” It was easier to focus on this singular, strange anomaly rather than the overarching weirdness that seemed to be living in Hoenn full-time. He liked being in the moment. The idea of feeling like a tiny ant in an infinitely bigger scheme wasn’t…eh, idyllic.[break][break]

Besides, he was happy with the weird little life they’d started to build. Even if it was a lot of touch-and-go from day to day. At least they were trying this out together. A hoothoot hopped out into the open and he took the opportunity to test the capsakid. “I guess, show us what you got, little dude.”[break][break]

It marched forward with a strange little gait and promptly barraged the hoothoot with RAZOR LEAF until lam spared the bird with a thrown pokeball. “So angy..”
[break][break]

// bbys being bbys // catching hoothoot!

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 15:44:28 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

At the rate that Lam was catching these birds, they were going to need a whole aviary in their house. Not that Rook was going to complain (too much) about it. He knew how much Lam loved tweet tweets but Rook also wasn't exactly a fan of them himself. Granted, his own appeal was far more conceptual than simply feathers and flying. [break][break]
It was hard to figure out what he liked in pokemon when in the past it had always been circumstantial events. He'd gotten his pokemon because they needed him and, by extent, he needed them too. He'd been lonely at that time in his life, not a concept he'd been overly-open in talking about because he didn't like icky bad feelings over all.
[break][break]
He could feel his stomach grumbling, but ignored it for the time as the hoothoot appeared. The capsakid was at least interesting to him as he'd never seen one before. So this trip wasn't entirely bad and he himself got a cool carnivorous plant! That was beyond cool.
[break][break]
"Hey uhh Lam... I don't wanna complain, but I'm hungry and even that hoothoot was starting to look tasty."

[break][break]
(skipping)

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little bird [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 2:57:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]LAM CAUGHT THE HOOTHOOT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!