Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
can you feel my heart [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 14:15:41 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

This would probably end badly, that was the usual course of thoughts for him. For one brief moment, he'd know such incandescent happiness before his mind dragged him back down. What a sourpuss. What a wretched kind of person to be around, yet Wren wanted to be with him. He couldn't understand it. Didn't it get tiring? Being with someone who so easily lost their way?
[break][break]
Levy wanted to be better for him, but it felt like a selfish thing. What he wanted was to keep him, hold him close until he never thought to leave him. Maybe he was cold and cruel and selfish, but he could be better, right? He wanted to be. Even though Wren had repeatedly told him before that he didn't need to be. That was a hard concept to swallow.
[break][break]
His hands moved through the other's blonde locks in turn. "No, I'm... okay." He smiled and it felt so soft. "I'm happy, just being here with you, y'know?" That was the simplest truth.
[break][break]
That simple sentiment was pressed into the kiss, all the little quirks and passions and wants that Wren had evoked in him. So naturally. The other wound around him body and soul. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, you know?"

[break][break]
mission |
[break][break]
[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A979C8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 1:07:36 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] He felt comfortable like this. Like he could finally take in a breath of fresh air. There were no thoughts in his mind that things might take a turn toward the worst. All he’d wanted since he’d seen Levy fall at Littleroot, was to find him again. For things to be like they were before, even if some aspects had changed.[break][break]

This was all he needed. For Levy to stay.[break][break]

His eyes fluttered shut as fingers threaded the pale strands of his hair. Only to sliver open again as Levy spoke and a smile slipped across his face. His own stretched wider, heart skittering in his chest. “Yeah, me too.”[break][break]

Each kiss provoked a sigh as something lightened in him more and more. After so long of holding this part of himself back, and biting down on his tongue, it was a relief to not need to anymore. Finally, it’d been said aloud, and he hadn’t been turned away for it. He’d been welcomed—it had been returned.[break][break]

Wren’s arms slid around Levy’s neck, careful to mind his bruised shoulder as he pressed closer. Maybe awkwardly so with his clumsy leg cast. But with no less effort. A kiss pressed to his ear, his neck before he nestled his forehead there. “You know, I could say the same exact thing, Lev.” Even if he didn’t believe it, Wren knew it to be true. And unlikely to change anytime soon. Ever.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:15:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)