Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO SEE THIS... [S]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 5:31:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

League HQ was eerily quiet that hushed Wednesday afternoon. Penelope chalked it up to the end-of-the-world jitters finally melting down to relief. Frankly, Penelope would also be still at home, curling up to  and enjoying the welcoming realization that there would be another day had not for her pilling stack of paperwork back at HQ. T
[break][break]
Time's arrow marches on, and all that. Fortunately for her,  Penelope had found a bit of reprieve in her schedule in the form of a meeting. It didn't save her from the pressures of the office, but at the very least, she could think about something other than relief plans.
[break][break]
Penelope softly rapped at the door.
[break][break]
"Ma'am? Are you ready for our 1'o clock?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 5:46:10 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh. come in!" dahlia's mr. rime opens the heavy wooden door for her. [break][break]

inside, dahlia is drawing the curtains open. their fabrics roll into each other, thawed by the last of autumn's sun.[break][break]

she tucks the stray hairs away from her face. steadies her legs. the commissioner still shakes from the residual duress from meteno's shadow.[break][break]

"already so quick to work after the meteoroid, penelope?" the commissioner asks as she steps away from the window. "take a seat. rory can take your coat."[break][break]

her mr. rime extends a cold hand.[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon mr-rime"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 6:35:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The commissioner was as beautiful as ever. Like a piercing light cutting through the smog, her brilliance was what pushed Hoenn and its people forward. Or, at least, that's the conclusion Penelope had drawn herself to after working the last stress-inducing months under her guidance.
[break][break]

"If only Dialga had made time stop," she returned with a smile, sharing the same pair of tired eyes, "maybe then we could take a break."
[break][break]

With a soft thank you, she handed off her coat to the polite Mr rime before perching herself in front of the commissioner's desk, one leg crossed over the other.
[break][break]

"How are you doing, by the way? I hope you're taking some time for yourself."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 4:28:18 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the coat is pulled. the chill lessened. it is placed on a nearby hanger as dahlia fights the smallest yawn from unfurling into the longest scarf.[break][break]

"oh i have. i have to admit," she says, "i was taking the tiiiiniest nap right before this."[break][break]

she laughs as her skin takes in the hoenn sunlight. the commissioner taps her cheeks, cold fingertips shocking skin pink.[break][break]

"but it's time for business." the commissioner does not move to her desk. instead, she takes a seat in another chair, situated diagonally across from penelope. "but first, i have to say i'm very impressed with the VALOR Initiative. no one should be able to question your credentials now, that is, if there were any doubters..."[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 9:22:15 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Pride swelled in her chest at the commissioner's high praise. Since joining The League, there haven't been many who would acknowledge her work and those who did just used it as leverage for another assault.
[break][break]
Thin fingers pulled back a strain of hair behind her ear, revealing more of the polite smile that bled through.
[break][break]
"Thank you so much. I couldn't have done it without the support of The League."
[break][break]
Modesty was a virtue learned from years of climbing the corporate ladder. And now, after years of sharpening her tongue, she was prepped and readied to utilize it to the best of her abilities.
[break][break]
Especially against .
[break][break]
"But I can only hope there aren't any doubters at this point. You can only do so much to please everyone."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 21:08:31 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, believe me, penelope." the commissioner smooths out her lap and the sunlight tickles her nose. "they will always exist."[break][break]

her mr. rime rests against the door, bowler hat tipped to cast a tired shadow across its face.[break][break]

"when i became commissioner," she says, "the naysayers were oh so loud, howling about how i didn't earn anything. that i wasn't deserving or qualified. one couldn't hear themself think."[break][break]

the recollection leaves her lips as she smiles. she leans toward penelope with earnest shape.[break][break]

"so, how can i help you today?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 7:25:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"They always find something to pick at."
[break][break]

A soft, lighthearted chuckle came from the weight of reality that dragged down her words. In this way, despite their differences or similarities, the two women were the same. Forever pinned to the spotlight for the world to cast upon their disparaging comments and unfounded critiques.
[break][break]

To her question, she shifted in her seat, readjusting in preparation.
[break][break]

"I wanted to hear your opinion."
[break][break]

Fingers tapping the side of the armrest, she continued.
[break][break]

"With rayquaza now bonded with , all three of the weather trio have found their patron."
[break][break]

A fact she didn't have to remind the commissioner, but she does anyways, just to set the stage.
[break][break]

"I can't help but worry about what'd happen if, say, these three were to clash with one another."
[break][break]

She paused, hesitant.
[break][break]

Avatars were known to be volatile. And, if her plans were to continue, some conflict would be inevitable.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 9:43:37 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"your worries are well founded." the commissioner admits.[break][break]

the theatre of mind creates cataclysm freely. though she worries less in regards to , has indeed bared the fangs of recklessness. one that conveys the legacy of bailey cooper and one that has bitten the flesh of .[break][break]

but it is she worries about. a woman is an untameable wave, but even a crest must give way to the trough.[break][break]

"but two are firmly allied with us." she shakes her head, gaze cast away in thought before gliding smoothly to her's. "is there reason to be afraid right now?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 8:23:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She pursed her lips. There was no easy way to approach the topic she'd just open for dissection. Darken by the grounds of reality, had it not been for Dahlia fulfilling the role of her conversationalist partner, Penelope might've held more aversion to the topic.
[break][break]
Alas, her position offered no room for tranquility.
[break][break]
"Right now? No. But I'm one to naturally plan for worst-case scenarios. Helps calm the mind at night."
[break][break]
She readjusted herself in the leather chair, legs unraveling then overlapping once more in an opposing direction.
[break][break]
"And while I don't question Groudon and Rayquaza's ties to The League, I worry about the possibility of conflict between them. Or between Kyorge and them."
[break][break]
Relationships were hardly as solid as the chains that bound them. Fueled by emotion, what is currently a pact forged in fire could be extinguished in the day's time. Humans are fickle by nature. And while a downturn in two employees' private relationship may spell awkward lunch-ins for the next year, a break up between two patrons of weather-controlling deities could spell trouble. Trouble a third party could take advantage of.
[break][break]
"If relations weaken between Groudon and Rayquaza, and Kyorge aimed to take advantage of that... or, more possibly, kyorge grows tired if and when a conflict arises between her and groudon, and rayquaza ultimately sides with groudon time and time again..."
[break][break]
She lists the possibilities, eyes growing tired the more she thought of them.
[break][break]
"Would it not be best to plan for such possibilities?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 1:52:57 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah, you mean the relations between the pokemon themselves."[break][break]

the region's history has lived and breathed the weather trio's conflict over the centuries. cities have been built upon that scar tissue. lives orchestrated on its fibrous ranges, routine steps taken without knowing the very grounds they tread.[break][break]

"of course, it would be best," the commissioner says, "but if we look to history, rayquaza is indeed the peacemaker between titans. allyship with with the sky high pokemon should be enough, would it not?"[break][break]

she recalls her visit to the suffering serpent. and 's company; the uncertainty billowing about as if they were vengeful howls. she knows the rayquaza remembers.[break][break]

remembers how it was expelled into the frozen void.[break][break]

"we have the AQUA initiative for that, anyway." dahlia says. "we can hold exercises for dealing with a kyogre. a groudon. a rayquaza... though i imagine their avatars could take some offense to that."[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 1:59:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: