4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 6:51:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Fires ablaze!

In the forests just outside of VERDANTURF, something had begun setting fires far too consistently for the local RANGERS to ignore. At first, was content to let such news be nothing more than a part of his morning newspaper. When it had been reported that the culprit for these acts of arson was a Pokémon unlike anything the ranger had ever seen before, however, the ambassador's interest was certainly peaked.

Surely, it was another PALDEAN Pokémon.

Deciding he would go investigate it himself, and help the rangers capture the threat once and for all, Remiel fills his pack and sets out into the forest wearing a warm winter jacket. His GALARIAN MEOWTH, THORGRIM, walks beside him for a while before sprinting off to scout ahead. But it isn't too long before the cat signals having found something (or, in this case, someone) with a series of long raspy meows.

The Galarian ambassador catches up before too long, finding Thorgrim at the feet of a redhead ( ). "Oh, hello there. Apologies if my Meowth startled you. Are you a ranger?" He asks, offering a polite and handsome smile.

SUNNY MEET SPICY
MISSION: PALDEAN PERUSAL

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 8:11:59 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

There have been way to many fires around hoenn lately. And nearly not enough rangers to put them out, after meteno happened. Guilt still ate away at her for not participating but an earlier injury kept her in a bunker. Those who were injured do not have a place on the field, if anything she would've been a burden. Wandering throughout the woods, Sunny was on high alert - there was another reason why she was sent out here. Which was the recent discovery of never seen before pokemon, scientists were calling them paldean pokemon.

According to reports, it was likely that the newcomers were the cause of the recent forest fires.

Hearing nearby rustling Sunny grips onto her pokeball, prepared to send out her pokemon only to be surprised by a somewhat familiar pokemon Galarian meowth. Upon spotting it she couldn't hold back her audible gasp, offering it a meek smile while glancing around the area to look for it's trainer.

It was almost immediate recognition when she noticing the meowth's trainer. Greeting him with a respectful bow, she answers in the most polite tone she could manage. "Yes I'm Cadet Clarke. Please don't apologize, it's my fault for not noticing sooner. Honored to meet you here, Sir.Calcifet" Sunny couldn't help but blush when meeting his gaze, his charm was just so captivating. The Galarian ambassador was also the last person she expected to see out in these woods.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#a86ebe; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 11:46:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Truth be told, the woman's red hair was so full and vibrant that he might have mistaken her for one of the very fires that plagued this forest. The ambassador is frankly enchanted by it until, suddenly, she issues a polite bow. It would appear
CADET CLARKE knows of his standing within Galar and, to a certain extent, Hoenn's community.

"Ah, but you have more jurisdiction in Hoenn than I, Miss Clarke. No need to be so formal with me, especially when I should be the one apologizing." He says, reaching out his hand for a shake. With an amused (albeit momentary) gleam in his sharp blue eyes, however, the prince notices her blush. "And please: call me Remiel."

SUNNY MEET SPICY

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 9:10:06 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

While she heard some gossip floating around the ambassador, Remiel was far from what Sunny had pictured. She always thought of him to be a snooty type of guy but was rather surprised at the charm he conveyed. "I guess you can be forgiven." She jokes with bubbly laughter. Extending her hand to give the ambassador a handshake, lips form a delighted smile "Well Remiel, please call me Sunny." It felt strange to address him only by his name, but Sunny didn't want to upset him by ignoring the request

Drawn by the scent of smoke, she briefly adverts her gaze. Her focus shifting towards the distant clouds of black smoke - the fire was progressing quicker than anticipated. "I didn't see any of the rumored paldean pokemon so far, have you seen anything suspicious?"

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 12:17:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
If Remiel had grown to appreciate one thing since his immigration to Hoenn years ago, it was certainly a good sense of humour. Especially considering he'd initially moved here without one. He chuckles in response to her tease, smiling back as she takes his hand and introduces herself on a first-name basis. "Pleasure to meet you, Sunny."

Unfortunately for them, however, literal smoke signals were destined to cut this pleasant encounter short.

"I haven't," He responds. "But I'm willing to wager that following that fire will lead us to it. Shall we go along together?" The prince suggests, already stepping forward to lead the way. His Galarian Meowth excitedly scampers off to be by his side as well, urging them to go and chase this lead.

"I was part of the Scout Association in my boarding school. I won't slow you down, I promise." He assures her with a smile, combing a hand through his hair.

SUNNY MEET SPICY

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 18:21:08 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

Given that they'd already met, Sunny saw no point in splitting up. It could also be dangerous - she had no idea what paldean pokemon were capable off. Unbuckling a pokeball from her belt with a click and flash her swampert is released from it's pokeball. She smiles back at Remiel I have no doubt in your abilities, Remiel" The only concern Sunny had was that she wouldn't be able to handle what they discover, and because of her lack of judgement the ambassador would be put in harms way.

Sunny takes the lead, as the pair ventured deeper into the forest - the denser the smoke became. As a precaution she pulled out two masks that blocked out the smoke. Passing one back to Remiel in case he didn't have one of his own, a sudden piercing cry caused her to jolt a little. The cry was strangely familiar; some aspects of it sounded like a tauros but it wasn't quite the same.

The sound of distant hooves was closing in on them at a rapid speed. Before realizing it a herd of paldean tauros had surrounded them, sparks of flames ignited under their hooves as they slowly but surely set their surroundings ablaze. While their sheer number was overwhelming, Sunny managed to keep it together and directed a command to her swampert.

"Rain Dance!" With graceful movements a pocket of clouds appeared overhead causing a steady rainfall.

[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 10:53:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The PALDEAN TAUROS were certainly a surprise. The thundering sound of their hooves prompted Remiel to sharply turn towards Sunny and ensure she didn't stand in their path. His Galarian Meowth, in the meantime, scampered up a tree with its claws and hissed at the incoming stampede and the wave of fire they brought along with them.

Thankfully, the redhead ranger was quick to act with her SWAMPERT, summoning RAIN that helped quell the flames. Though, unfortunately, that only seemed to anger the herd of Tauros further. Their horns seemed to heat up as they blew steam out of their nostrils, tapping their hooves against the ground in preparation as they glared.

"I believe they call these the 'BLAZE BREED TAUROS'..." Remiel remarks in the rain, reaching to his belt before unclipping a reinforced luxury ball from it. "You can tell by the red markings in their manes, and the fact that their tails are entwined." Then, with a toss, he summons an abnormally large SHINY DRACOVISH.

'GRAAA?'

It appears confused at first, then acknowledges the downpour with a pleased rumble in its throat. Just as the Tauros charge forward with loud bellows, however, Remiel forces his beast to attention with a command. "FISHIOUS REND!"

And, as some of the RAGING BULLs head their way, the Dracovish suddenly stomps forward to meet them halfway, spewing highly pressurized water from its gills and blasting those Tauros sideways. Steam fills the air when their auras of fire meet this watery charge. Though at least one of the bulls manage to tackle the Dracovish head-on, staggering it.

SUNNY MEET SPICY

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 19:38:27 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

The downpour steadily continues. The herd of tauros clearly angered in the change of weather began to attack. Luckily for Sunny she had Remiel with her - and the ambassador didn't show an inch of hesitation as he summoned a rather odd pokemon to counter attack. Briefly she was captivated by the dracovish, the show of it's strength made her fall even harder.

"I never expected a tauros to be a fire type." She remarks completely surprised at the stark contrast between a paldean tauros and regular taruos. Leaving her to wonder what other pokemon they would discover. Realizing that his dracovish was struggling, Sunny commanded her swampert to support it.

"Muddy water!" Her swampert sprays icky water towards the herd, causing the earth beneath them to be trickier to stand upon.

[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 6:39:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The MUDDY WATER that Sunny's Swampert unleashed proved to be extremely effective. Those Tauros that weren't immediately swept away and incapacitated by the currents of mud were, instead, forced to try and keep their balance. Even his Dracovish had some trouble with it, though eventually it just gave up and sat down in the mud.

Eventually dissuaded by this wet and muddy scene, the remaining Tauros fled. The remaining fires surrounding them, in the meantime, slowly begin to die down.

"Well done, Sunny," Remiel remarks, impressed. "That was an impressive display. I wonder what had them so agitated in the first place, however..."

Nearby, his Galarian Meowth scampers down the tree it was hiding in. Pine leaves and even a pinecone can be found tangled in its thick fur. A thin cloud of ash emerges from its body, too, after it falls and lands on both feet.

SUNNY MEET SPICY

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 21:32:50 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

She was astounded, Sunny didn't think the last minute strategy would work - or be very effective. Fortunately Remiel's pokemon seemed to be relatively unharmed, it was rather stupid of her to not think of his pokemon when she launched the attack. "You deserve as much credit, you were amazing with dracovish. "

She grins a little giddy from the compliment, she was taught to be humble but sometimes it's nice to relish in your accomplishments. "hmm i'm not sure, perhaps we'll find the answer deeper in the forest." She had a feeling that there was still a disturbance that needed to be dealt with.

Slightly alarmed when Remiel's meowth leapt out of a tree, Sunny quickly smiled happy to see that it was unharmed. Noticing the pinecone tangled in it's fur she walks towards the meowth, gently untangling it and then tossing it aside once it was removed. "You also did great~" She reassures softly lovingly giving the pokemon a few pets.

Sunny didn't need to tell her swampert to dose the remaining flames, it happily did so on it's own. The rain was fading away now but it also assisted in putting out the flames.

"Shall we venture deeper?" She directs the question to Remiel unsure what he wanted to do.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 6:09:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Sunny's grin is as bright as the sun, and it shines on Remiel just as warmly. And when she compliments him in return that warmth only grows. Slightly distracted, the royal almost forgets to hum and nod in agreement. He clears his throat before doing so, and tries to will away what he thinks might be a slight blush on his cheeks. "Yes, well... perhaps we should check just to be sure." He replies.

His Galarian Meowth, in the meantime, is giddy itself with Sunny's affections. Remiel might even be jealous, though he'd never admit it. Instead, he points in the direction the Tauros had charged in from and guides them along the way.

"How long have you been a ranger?" He asks as they travel through the scorched wood. "Are you from here originally?" Behind him, his Dracovish stomps along in tow. His feline companion, in the meantime, scampers onto his pack and hitches a ride with a wide and toothy grin.

SUNNY MEET SPICY

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 14:35:51 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

Truthfully Sunny's never cared much for going on adventures. She's never seen the appeal to them, until this moment. While she didn't know the exact reason why her heart would skip a beat upon Remiel's agreement Sunny was thrilled to be able to share the experience with him. As it was a special moment she'd look back on with fond memories.
"Great! After all it's better being safe than sorry!" Sunny responds back fondly quickly following behind Remiel as he leads the way deeper into the forest.

As they venture further, Sunny is relatively surprised to find that other than the recent forest fire's - the forest seemed to be thriving and blooming with renewed life. It was interesting as she suspected that the meteoroid would destroy the surrounding area but it seemed to have a positive effect, which was a relief.

"Oh..! um I believe it's going to be five months next week, haha i'm still a newbie in the corps." Sunny had trouble recalling exactly how long it had been since she joined, as these past few months had been flying by she barely kept track. She nods to his other inquiry "I'm from petalburg! Before ranger work I worked at my grandma's daycare." Talking about her previous work brought a smile to Sunny's face.

Sunny's swampert traveled besides Remiel's pokemon, he had been observing his surroundings when nearby rustling caught his attention. A soft bark would cause sunny to turn her head towards her swampert. "Oh kip! did you discover something?" The swampert would nod in response his head pointing to the nearby brush. Curious as to what it was that her swampert discovered Sunny quickly rushed to his side, poking her head into the brush. she finds an injured Nacli hiding amongst the thorns - carefully pulling it outside the brush she shows it Remiel.

"Poor thing seems to be injured.. though I don't know exactly what it is.. do you have a clue remiel?" She only asks the ambassador figuring he had more knowledge on paldean pokemon, as he was the one who identified the tauros earlier.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:06:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Ah, so she was a native Hoennian? Remiel might have guessed, but he certainly wouldn't have predicted that she had only been a ranger for five months. "Really? You seem to be a natural at this sort of thing. I'm certain you've always been an outdoors kind of person, though." He adds, looking over to smile at her.

When her Swampert finds something in the bush, however, their conversation is interrupted. Remiel moves to join her swiftly and examine the small Paldean Pokémon there. "That's a NACLI," He informs her, dropping to a crouch beside Sunny to inspect it. "And it looks like something might have burned it... with a strange bite."

It's just then that something emerges from the bush to loom over them, spitting fire in the air from one of two heads:

'GRAKKK!'

The prince instinctively places himself between Sunny and the creature. "It's a SCOVILLAIN! Get to safety with the Nacli!" He urges. Summoning his Dracovish to him with a whistle, he is forced to watch as the two-headed plant strikes Sunny's Swampert with a super-effective SEED BOMB in the meantime, blowing the axolotl backward against a tree.

Then it turns its attention to Remiel and Thorgrim.

SUNNY MEET SPICY

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 16:01:51 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

Sunny was impressed with how Remiel knew so much about Paldean pokemon, although it wasn't to surprising he was the ambassador after all. Her eyebrows furrow when Remiel examines the pokemon, leaving sunny to wonder what sort of pokemon could inflict such injuries. The pondering wouldn't last long, as the pokemon in question would make it's appearance.

From there the situation quickly unfolded to be a dangerous one. Sunny quickly follow's Remiel's instructions picking up the Nacli and making a dash for safety. Eyes widen as she helplessly watches her swampert K'OD by a very powerful seed bomb, sunny rushes to her pokemon's side to check up on him.

However upon seeing that Remiel and his meowth were in danger, sunny was swift to act. Snatching a pokeball she fields her mr.rime who of course had to do his classic tap dance routine.

"Mr.Rime, use hypnosis!" Mr.rime quickly enacts the attack, lifting his cane and moving it strangely to induce the scovillian into a hypnosis trance. The move proved to have work as the frenzied pokemon slowly drifts off into a slumber, though sunny wasn't sure how long this would last for.

"Quickly now's your chance, counterattack!" She shouts over towards the ambassador hoping that the pokemon wouldn't wake up for some time. In the meanwhile she swiftly applies some first aide to her swampert before having him returned to the safety of his pokeball.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUNNY MEET SPICY
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 2:32:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel thinks he's on the brink of being on the bad end of a FLAMETHROWER. He's not even sure he can cast a bolt fast enough to attack or evade. Furthermore, the Galarian Meowth hiding behind him was too selfish to fight back or protect him. Little gremlin, he bitterly thinks.

Thankfully, Sunny proves to be a godsend as her MR. RIME lulls the Scovillain to sleep with a HYPNOSIS.

"Quickly now's your chance, counterattack!"

Remiel turns just in time to see his Dracovish charging forward with a FISHIOUS REND. Rolling out of its way, the ambassador quickly scrambles back up onto both feet before seeing the Scovillain blasted with water and trampled.

When he's more or less certain the spicy plant golem has fallen unconscious, Remiel calls his Dracovish back into its Luxury Ball before turning to Sunny with an exhale and a smile. "You saved my skin just now... thank you." He sincerely remarks, turning to look at their defeated arsonist.

"I suppose we bring this one into ranger custody, right?" The prince inquires, shifting his cobalt hues back onto her after a moment. "Are you doing anything afterward, Sunny? I'd like to invite you to dinner." He adds, stepping forward to pet the Nacli in her arms.

"It's the least I can do for keeping me from becoming barbecue." Remiel chuckles.

SUNNY MEET SPICY

MADE BY MIZO