awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 12:53:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"I quite enjoyed your performance in 'Gone with the Silver Wind'," remarks, removing his gloves and wrapping his hand around the warmth of his tea latte. They're sitting in a booth at a cozy cafe in OLDALE TOWN, not far from the border of the SILENT ICELANDS. A mutual acquaintance of theirs had set them up to meet under the pretense of a movie premiere and charity event, though without either of them being aware.

Outside the snow falls gently as patrons enter and exit the establishment with each chime of the door. Not long from now, will receive a text from their mutual acquaintance with their naughty, Cupid-like little confession. There was no movie premiere. There was no charity event. The only charity here was attempting to get these two la—

"What made you leave Unova for Hoenn, Fae?" The royal asks with a smile, taking a sip of his drink afterward.

MISTLETOE CUPID
MISSION: FESTIVE FLIRTS

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitude's expensive
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 10:31:02 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fmt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It’s the sort of shit the media would eat up.
[break][break]
A prince, an actress, and a little café that isn’t nearly as inconspicuous as they both appear to be pretending it is. Why is she here? Why had she agreed to this? It’s mostly curiosity, admittedly, and the part that isn’t curiosity is due to the fact that to her is at least mildly interesting. The good looks don’t hurt either.
[break][break]
However, that opinion might be changing.
[break][break]
”A prince who likes period dramas. Isn’t that a little cliché?” A sunlit gaze meets that of her companion, a single eyebrow being raised. It’s almost funny, really, but then again, Fae Madden’s own career is testament to the fact that she’s versed in period dramas as well. ”What was your favourite part?”
[break][break]
But, it’s then that the conversation turns to her reasons to be in Hoenn, and her attention shifts from Remiel to the drink before her. Hot chocolate, topped with whipped cream, perhaps far from what most people would expect from someone like her: tattooed, leather jacket-clad, and not giving even a hint of a smile.
[break][break]
”We were working on a shoot when the dome appeared, so I didn’t really have much of a choice.” A sigh, yet it’s calmly that she takes a sip from her drink, licking whipped cream off her lips before looking at him once more. ”My sister lives here, though. Figured I’d stay to be with her after everything that happened.”
[break][break]
Family is important to her. Or, well, is.
[break][break]
The ding! of a text message interrupts before she can further elaborate, but her phone is screen-down on the table, and despite how she may act, Fae isn’t rude enough to text while having a conversation with someone she just met. For now, the truth is ignored.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OUTFIT + Black leather jacket[break]
▷ Festive Flirts

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.fmt2] --accent: #BA6173; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 7:58:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel laughs, and the sound of it may be as charming as she considers his good looks. "I suppose it is. The adaptation is certainly far more exciting than the real thing, however." He always wondered if people understood exactly how stuffy the life of a royal could be compared to the parodies shown in media.

It's then that she asks what his favorite part of the movie was, however, and, as her attention drifts to her hot chocolate, his hues of LAPRAS blue take a moment to gauge her. Fae certainly wasn't as the media portrayed her. The nuances were almost a given, of course, but the realities of her character seemed to stem deeper than just that.

"'My dear, I don’t give a damn.'"

He quotes with a smile.

But the conversation moves on before too long. Remiel draws another sip from his tea latte before humming with understanding. "Ah, yes... the dome interfered in everyone's life quite abruptly. I'm glad you had your sister's support here, at least." He adds, eyes shifting towards the table at the sound of a text message.

When Fae chooses to ignore said text message in favour of him, however, the prince is honoured. "You're free to check that, you know. I won't be insulted. I left my royal authority at the border of Galar, after all. No beheadings to be had here, promise." He teases, taking another sip before looking out the window at snowfall.

MISTLETOE CUPID

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 1:51:54 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fmt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Oh, a bona fide Rhett. Interesting choice, your royal highness. Some would claim it says something about him, but to Fae it only says that he likes impactful moments. It’s the line everyone repeats, the best one, the one that can be quoted a million times without any needed context. It’s better that way, honestly, for if truly were a bona fide Rhett, then his future would be looking quite bleak, wouldn’t it?
[break][break]
And yet, if only for a second, Fae wonders: is he also the sort of person who seeks charm and grace in this world some believe to be so devoid of such traits?
[break][break]
Not the sort of thing she’d just go and ask someone she just met.
[break][break]
Instead, with the conversation taking a turn, she settles for an even heavier topic: Galar’s fate.
[break][break]
”That it did. I imagine it must have been hard for you in particular.” Looking at him, she tilts her head just so slightly, and cold as Fae may often be, she means the words that come next. ”I’m sorry about what happened to Galar. I hope your family is doing well.”
[break][break]
Someone else would perhaps avoid topics like those, but Fae has never been one to look at the world through rose tinted glasses. And as such, when he mentions beheadings, she finds herself thinking that influential and powerful as he is, he’s exactly the kind of man who could pull the strings to get something like that to happen if he wished for it. Grim. Hoenn truly brings out the best in her.
[break][break]
”Hm. If you really want to know, I exercise healthy restraint when it comes to my phone – there’s nothing fun about looking at screens all day… Although, circling back to beheadings, are you sure that couldn’t be arranged?” The question comes when she finally reads the text message, and as if it were an explanation, the phone is offered to Remiel. Their mutual acquaintance’s admission is displayed as a text message, coming in the company of a ’have fun on your date!’ and no apology. Fae smirks, as passing as it is teasing. ”It looks like we’ve been set up, dear Rhett.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Festive Flirts

[newclass=.fmt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fmt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 10:20:37 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
His mood dampens slightly at the mention of GALAR, shooing away all the teasing and smiles as he looks down at his cup for a moment. There was a lot to unpack. And, unfortunately, the royal had no one to unpack it with. But he wasn't about to start here with a woman he'd only just met.

Even if she was a gorgeous movie star.

Looking back up at her, he perks up again with a polite smile and a nod. "Thank you. We're dealing with it as best as we can." No need to mention his twin brother attempting a hostile takeover of the throne... nor his mother.

When Fae YO-YO's back to the topic of beheadings, however, Remiel laughs. "Perhaps I can be convinced. Though, if our mutual friend has no intention of arriving, I suppose that frees up our afternoon, doesn't it?" He says, sliding off his stool and taking his latte with him. "I'm in the mood for something stronger than this anyway, and I heard of a wonderful cider mill and meadery nearby. Care to come along?" He asks, stepping away to drop his drink in the bin before turning back to her.

MISTLETOE CUPID

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 19:53:19 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fmt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Fae Madden would like to think of herself as a woman who does what she pleases, whenever she pleases; someone who can’t be manipulated. And yet, it would seem as if today she has fallen into a wicked trap, and while the logical thing to do for someone who truly can’t be manipulated would be to easily get out of it, Fae finds herself thinking that she actually quite likes it here.
[break][break]
Spending the afternoon with ?
[break][break]
It’s exactly what this wicked mutual acquaintance of theirs had wanted, and yet, even with all of her usual rebellious instinct, Fae doesn’t fight it. Is it curiosity? Is it that she finds Remiel to be interesting? Maybe.
[break][break]
”Sure, it’s not like I had plans anyway.” Partly dismissive and partly teasing (since they both know their plans had actually just been cancelled), Fae takes one last sip of her hot chocolate before calmly and gently dabbing her lips with a napkin. She stands then, and once the cup is thrown away, her attention returns to her royal companion.
[break][break]
”I guess it’s on you to lead the way, since you know the area better. I’ll let you be my tour guide.” Passingly, a playful smirk tugs at her lips, one dedicated to him. It fades when she turns away, walking towards the door without a concern.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Festive Flirts

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 2:22:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Glancing in her direction as she takes that last sip of hot chocolate, Remiel finds himself swiping over his lips swiftly with the tip of his tongue. The taste of chai and almond milk may linger there, but nothing is visible. More importantly, however, what was it about a woman dabbing at her lips with a napkin that he found so strangely... charming?

Her playful smirk only serves to charm him further, and suddenly the royal knows he's in for a MERRY afternoon as he follows along to exit the cafe. "It'll be my pleasure," He responds with a debonair smile, opening the door for her before they step out into that snowy wonderland.

❄️ ❄️ ❄️

Oldale Town in the wintertime is a picturesque sight, truly worthy of any Christmas-themed Hallmark card. Brick-built chimneys emit soft grey smoke from their fireplaces in contrast to the light snowfall descending from above. A multitude of family-owned businesses, all dressed up in fairy lighting and evergreen garlands, line the rustic boulevard with their wares displayed proudly at their slightly frosted front windows.

Walking side-by-side with Fae down these stone-paved streets, Remiel is sure to be the envy of many a man (and woman) who recognize the actress. In fact, he spots a few glancing in their direction when they think she isn't looking. He smiles.

"Have you grown used to all the attention your fame brings yet?" The prince asks, fixing his scarf.

MISTLETOE CUPID

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 7:36:24 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fmt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Oldale Town reminds Fae of the small and picturesque towns in just about every direct-to-video Holiday movie ever made. Many would expect her to dislike things like these, but in truth, all of the stereotypes about people with her type of attitude aside, she actually finds it to be rather… charming.
[break][break]
The less-than-discrete looks people keep giving her and , though?
[break][break]
Not so charming, but alas, it comes with the territory.
[break][break]
”Hmm… Have you?” She’s quick to counter, eyes of brilliant amber gazing up at him. When he had been born, the whole world had known about it, and ever since then he had lived with the heavy weight of fame on his shoulders. Fae Madden, once Faye Jacobs, had begun acting when she was only a child, and just like that, because of a choice made by her mother, she had spent the rest of her life in the public eye.
[break][break]
Because she knows that Remiel will understand, she offers him a truth that she would not bother in sharing with most others:
[break][break]
”In a way, it’s all I’ve ever known, so it’s not like I can be not used to it.” She hadn’t been famous at first, but when people began recognizing her from this or that role, it all kept snowballing more and more. All of that led to moments like this one, which tomorrow will likely be right on the front page of some celebrity gossip magazine – the movie star and the prince. ”Fuckin’ sucked as a kid, though… and specially as a teen.”
[break][break]
Her smirk returns for a second at that.
[break][break]
Unova’s sweetheart swearing? More likely than you think.
[break][break]
”How keen are you on giving them a show?”
[break][break]
A challenging eyebrow raises with the question, mischief shining in her gaze. See, Fae's logic dictates that if the whole town is going to look at them, they might as well give them something good to look at.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Festive Flirts

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 11:10:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The prince chuckles at her response. "Fair enough. I feel the same way actually. Though I was sheltered in the palace as a child, so I admittedly enjoyed the spotlight for a while in my teens." It was embarrassing, really. Sometimes he had to wonder whether it wasn't all his fault that the tabloids seemed to love chasing him around. He'd certainly given them a reason to before.

That being said, however, Fae's next suggestion prompts a surprised raise of his brow and an amused smile. Peeking back at those who kept stealing glances at them, Remiel chuckles. "Very well. I'm certain they've already made their assumptions, anyway." He adds, reaching for her hand with his as they walk down that lovely street.

"I won't receive hate mail from all the devoted fans pining after you, will I?" He playfully inquires.

MISTLETOE CUPID

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 2:33:28 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fmt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh really? Teenage you must have insufferable." Fae's words cut like daggers, but her smirks are sharp too. Is that honestly what she thinks or is she just teasing him? Two things can be true. "Although I guess that's better than having a 'it's my life, I don't give a fuck what you think about me' phase and doing whatever the hell you want, no matter how much controversy it gets you in."
[break][break]
That's her.
[break][break]
That's the reason the Poképedia article about her has a whole section about controversies.
[break][break]
Some would argue Fae is still in this phase, but in reality those days had been left behind years ago. Hard as it may be, she finds balance in her life; a juggling act between doing what she wishes and keeping those who have high expectations of her pleased.
[break][break]
But Fae will always be rebellious by nature, and so to her moments of rebellion come naturally. Moments like taking a prince's hand because she wishes to even though she knows it will cause a scene. Perhaps the scene is part of the reason she wishes for it. Perhaps she seeks the chaos and the thrill.
[break][break]
It feels comfortable, though. His hand holding hers. Fae finds that she doesn't mind it in the slightest.
[break][break]
Nor does she mind the joke that gets a honest chuckle out of her.
[break][break]
"Don't tell me you're foolish enough to make your personal email public." She looks up at him, her amber gaze as intense as always. "How about this: if they pester you too much about it, I'll make it up to you."
[break][break]
An offer as much as it is a challenge.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Festive Flirts

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MISTLETOE CUPID
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:23:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: