uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 15:25:30 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no, i definitely get that. i'm a bit similar, actually."[break][break]

the uriah he presents to people is different than the one he is when he's on his own. it's why he surrounds himself with hype men like his octillery, why he takes so much enjoyment in winning beer pong tournaments, or why he switches occupations so often.[break][break]

it's because he's insecure, scared that he won't fit in anywhere, or that he isn't good enough for anything.[break][break]

or anyone.[break][break]

"it doesn't?"[break][break]

a glimmer of hope, perhaps.[break][break]

"so you do feel similarly..."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-octillery"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 4:26:09 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Yeah?” Maybe she should have expected as much given how he’d reacted to her lack of immediate response before.[break][break]

But it still surprises her somehow, both in a way that makes her want to insist and reassure that he has nothing to be insecure of, and in a way that makes her feel a little less alone.[break][break]

She’s used to keeping everyone but her brother out. Safe at an arm’s length because it’s what ensures that she won’t put her faith in the wrong person. That she won’t end up vulnerable and wounded because she let it happen.[break][break]

But this helps. He helps. And Calla, despite the fear that settles in her stomach, chooses to lean on that trusting instinct.[break][break]

“Yeah,” she finally looks up at him, smiling a bit wider though still tentatively, “really, I do.”[break][break]

Once again, she’s reminded that she’s no figure skater when her feet stutter on the ice again with her admission.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | m: festive flirts [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 9:56:40 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

i do.[break][break]

whatever remains of the depressive cloud that lingered fades in an instant, replaced with sunshine and happiness at her response that reassures and makes his heart leap.[break][break]

his smile brims with joy.[break][break]

"cool, cool."[break][break]

he holds her tighter when she stutters, shifting closer to help support her.[break][break]

"that makes me really happy to hear."

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .gingerboi blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 0:34:12 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

For all of her anxiety over the vulnerability she doesn’t wish to expose, the way his face instantly brightens makes it worth the honesty.[break][break]

There’s a twist in her chest where her heart is, and then that lightness she’d felt that first night returns. But this time, there’s no alcohol involved to coax it out of hiding.[break][break]

She laughs, “Yeah, cool.”[break][break]

As he steadies her, Calla leans against him, relief filtering through her when he’s not eager to pull away.[break][break]

The air is still cold, but she feels warm from the inside out. She doesn’t fully realizes they’ve drifted to a stop near the middle of the rink as he speaks.[break][break]

“Well, if that’s the case..” She focuses on his face, figuring she should say it again, and state it plainly in the way she’d avoided before. “I don’t exactly know what to do about it, but I like you too, Uriah.”

[break][break]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 17:20:03 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the tension is almost palpable from the sidelines as octillery watches the two of them drift to a stop near the middle of the rink. from that far away, there's no way it can hear them so it has no way of knowing what's going on.[break][break]

for now, it waits.[break][break]

back over to them, her words make his heart jump and skip and leap. it even draws out a chuckle from him, breathless.[break][break]

"i don't know what to do about it either, but..."[break][break]

he looks at her, focusing on her face.[break][break]

"do you maybe want to go on a date with me, calla?"

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 23:17:16 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

From the edge of the rink, she thinks she might hear her cubchoo let out a growly cheer. But her attention is all on him. And it’s almost a relief that he admits he doesn’t have the immediate answer, either. It makes her feel more okay with the confused feelings that have been tumbling around inside of her all this time.[break][break]

It’s just a little bit clearer. A shaft of guiding light through the fog.[break][break]

Her smile widens and she bites down on her bottom lip, though it does little to disguise how bright it turns.[break][break]

“Yeah, I think maybe I’d like that a lot, Uri.”[break][break]

There’s details that should be worked out. The looming problem of the whole work aspect to untangle and address.[break][break]

But surely it’s okay to just be the twenty-one year old girl that she is. Just for a little bit. She’s twenty-one and a guy likes her too. A date won’t ruin things. It won’t be the end of the world, surely.[break][break]

“Yeah,” she repeats, almost more to herself on a breath of laughter, “let’s go on a date.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 15:41:41 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the looming problem of their work almost becomes too easy to ignore, at least in the moment, as he chooses to focus on her answer instead and on how brightly she seems to smile in return. she matches his energy easily.[break][break]

"okay! let's. we can, uh, work on the details later maybe."[break][break]

the fact that both humans are smiling must be good, right? it's certainly enough for octillery to shoot out OCTAZOOKAS, raining down makeshift confetti over the ice rink.[break][break]

"for now, wanna grab something to eat? i'm starving."

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 22:24:05 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She can’t remember the last time she’s done something as silly as confess her feelings like this. It’s so cliche– like it’s straight out of a romcom with they way they float in the middle of the rink. Further emphasized by the shenanigans of Uriah’s octillery.[break][break]

It’s actually a little emboldening. “We can do that,” says with a nod, lips twisting mischievously, “but first..” Her fingers curl into the front of his jacket and she tugs him down closer– craning up as best as she can on skates to press a kiss against his lips as her heart lurches. A few other skaters randomly clap.[break][break]

A little embarrassing, but she doesn’t care.[break][break]

“Yeah, let’s do that!” she replies as she pulls back slightly, before her eyes brighten with a sudden thought, “Could just go back to my place and order a couple pizzas? Watch a Christmas movie or something.” She shrugs, lighthearted. ’s out tonight anyway, and honestly, if he turns up, Calla finds that she really wouldn’t mind if he were to meet Uriah.[break][break]

It’d actually be sorta nice.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 11:15:48 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

his heart dips, followed by his body as he's pulled into a kiss he so easily returns. some of the other skaters may clap but he doesn't even hear them, too engrossed by her and the moment.[break][break]

when they pull away slightly, he's enamored.[break][break]

"okay! that sounds really nice. let's do that."[break][break]

finding her hand once again, he gestures over his shoulder.[break][break]

"ready?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice ice baby [m] [il]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 3:25:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: