Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 20:37:52 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Some might not have thought this day would ever come. But Elinor had known. Elinor had been certain. Elinor had been proven right. Though it was a hard-fought victory. They were no longer constantly threatened by a giant rock from space.

Though the details of their victory provided their own sets of obstacles. For now, Elinor would take a moment’s respite alongside the man she loved.

The first day of December had invited the people to begin winter festivities. Cold had begun to cling to Hoenn as Winter rolled over the region. Inviting Elinor to dress warmly, comfortably, and with a cute Woolen Aggron Hat. Surely nobody could recognize their local Council-woman dressed in such brandless clothes!

Some people, fervent in their desire for more drastic climates had decided to help winter along. And so Slateport park had been clad in dense layers of snow, made possible by countless Ice-types working in unison. Having heard about this, she had dragged out for a walk in the snow, like completely average adults.

And they wouldn’t be the only ones enjoying the white wonders. Hoennites from far and wide were taking advantage of the snow. Children playing in the snow, building Snow Onix’s, and throwing Snow ammunition at each other. It was a delightful sight to behold. It filled Elinor with wonder and joy. A thought struck her. She allowed Callan to walk ahead, and hopefully before he realized she was falling behind, she would bend down, grab a handful of snow, form a snowball, and gently throw it at him…

Childish? Yes

Fun? Also yes.

OOC: Mission thread for FESTIVE FLIRTS

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 2:55:43 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan was dressed to the brim in clothes, a black cashmere coat over a set of dark blue denim jeans and a scarf that covered half his face, and especially nose, from the cold. Though there was no mistake who he was, he liked to believe it gave him some anonymity as he walked with Elinor. His piercings were cold against the winter snow.

Callan approached this walk with some degree of tepidation, fear. Unlike Elinor, who to him, was always in the suunlight, Callan himself had to pick his days, his moments. The moments where the overbearing feeling of crushing guilt did not sink him to the void, unable to move. In the Meteno project, in the moments between life and death, in the battles, he had purpose.

Now... everything was peaceful, and joyous. And it was difficult to live through that.

The truth was, he did feel better. Much better. Yes, there were still problems, yes Team Rocket was still rampant, yes Teravolt was likely to disassemble. But the fact that the barrier was now gone, he could hear his daughter's voice for the first time in half a year, and the fact that he was able to live past the meteor, he felt pretty good. He felt anew, like he had come out of it a different person, or perhaps, mega-evolved.

The trouble was, on the bad days, it was difficult to remember. And it would creep up, for no reason, and remind him of all the things that came with them. And that was why he felt shame with Elinor right now, he wasn't able to get out of his head, he was sinking into a pit, unable to get out himself and spend time with someone he loved--

POW!

Something cold and wet hits the back of his head. He had realized that their hands were no longer held together, and something heavy had struck the back of his head.

"Oh, very funny." Callan snorted, turning around back towards his girl. "I hope you're good at dodging Elly, my Ball Tossing skills haven't faded from Slateport." Scooping a handful of snow and packing it gently into a ball, not hard enough to form a dense clumb, he piled it into a palm sized missile and lobbed it like a fastball at the strawberry blonde. "Three hits and you're out, loser has to do what the winner wants for the day!"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 8:47:25 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

If Callan thought her blind to his emotional turmoil, then he didn’t know her very well. She was no mind reader, but it didn’t take one to see when something was bothering him. Given what they’d been through it was understandable, but still.

Luckily no emotional turmoil stood a chance against a fun filled bout of snowball throwing. Elinor threw the first Snowball and hit square at the back of his head. It seemed the cold wet ball pulled him out of his own thoughts. Perhaps it even worked something within him from hibernation.

With a confident shit-eating grin did Elinor watch him scoop the first handful of snow, packing it. She didn’t reply at first. But then Callan suggested a mild competition, and Elinor had to oblige.

“Deal!” She spoke confidently as she readied herself to dodge the first throw. Knowing full well that she had to somehow do so and get another fistful of snow for her next ball.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 10:33:36 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's snowball came out like a baseball throw hitting a red dot at the Slateport Dunk Contest. Except this time, the red target was Elinor's face, specifically at her cute pink nose.

"Easiest win of my life dear!" Callan cackled, as he moved to scoop up a second handful of snow.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 9:47:20 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

"That's my line!" Elinor smirked.

The Snowball was thrown. Callan fired it with the precision of a well trained thrower. Little did he know that after the Ranger-pie-fiasko, she had honed her dodging abilities. She would no longer be involuntarily pied, or in this case snowballed, in the face.

Her movement was quick, fluid even as she sidestepped, bent down and grabbed a handful of snow in one neat almost figure-skating like movement.

She gently pressed the snowball, making sure it wasn’t too hard before letting it fly aiming at Callan’s chest

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 14:38:33 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Splat! Callan moves, but not fast enough. Callan shifted left, diving outwards to avoid the snowball's trajectory, too slow. The snowball lands and clips Callan's ribs, two to zero in Elinor's favour right now. "It's not over yet!"

He dips into the snow and hastily scoops and piles snow together. The snow is ice cold to his fingers, bringing a pleasant numbness to his fingers. He grips it tight, and the snow cuts into his palms with a sharp refreshing chill. Callan launches the ball, copying her tactic and aiming for the chest.

Callan runs towards Elly arms spread while imitating the Grinch, to hoist her up his shoulders and deny her access to snow. "It's time to faceplant into the snow Anderson!"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 8:58:55 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Two down, one to go. Elinor was so close to a quick victory. So close that she might be getting a tiny bit too confident.

Where her reflexes were near instantaneous in regards to her face, her chest was not considered of the same importance. And so she was slow, too slow. The Snowball hit her right in left boob. A mild grimace on her face as the hurt runs through her for a brief moment.

But she didn’t get the time to ponder the pain. As Callan stormed forward, arms spread wide like the grinch. Caught in surprise she found his arms around her quickly hoisting her up with ease as he loudly proclaimed his intentions.

All she could do was laugh as she yelled. “This does not count as a hit!” before Callan would surely use her face as the centerpiece upon an imaginary Ice cream cake.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 14:08:23 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"It absolutely is!" He cackled, before lobbing Elinor like a basketball into the fresh snow.She'd sink into a pillow of fresh, soft ice before Callan leaped into it alongside her, landing atop her but making sure she wasn't squashed by his larger frame.

Callan lifts himself slightly, looking briefly into Elinor's eyes as he pecks her lips and brushes his hand over her cheek. Then rolls over onto his back beside her, looking up at an azure blue sky. He sucks in a breath and exhales, deeply. "It's nice today."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 19:11:19 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor was thrown headfirst into the pile of fresh snow. She had expected the landing to be harsher. But no, the snow provided a soft bedding for her to land upon, as she would ever so slightly sink into the snow.

Callan was quick to join her. Landing atop her expeditiously, though he made sure to not squash her. She appreciated that.

Their eyes met. He peeks at her lips. She gently licks them expecting a kiss which he so often did. Yet all she was given was a gentle brush against her cheek before he rolled onto his back besides her.

She tried to smile as she looked toward Callan. “Yeah, it is.” The lack of a kiss didn’t sit right with her. Callan would surely never forego the opportunity, so something had to be wrong. But she didn't want to press it further for now.

OOC: Hoping I read it correctly. Otherwise let me know and I will rewrite.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 12:48:01 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
That however, was the crux of the issue. Nothing was wrong. And therefore, everything was wrong.

Tedium, tedium is the killer of Callan Young. Peace and absence, watching a sunset, experiencing culture, spending time with a loved one, it killed him in a way that nothing else ever did. The ice slides off his neck as he stares into the empty, clear blue sky.

The meteor was saved, and now he needed to save himself from his own thoughts. As he shifts away from Elinor, he knows he disappointed her. But that was a burden he could not manage to hold at the moment. "...I hate it." He says, looking at the clear blue sky. "Why does the sun have to glow so bright?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 14:18:09 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

If only Elinor could read minds, she would’ve been able to relate to Callan’s struggle. Though her own burdens were eased by the workload of the council placed upon her.

Callan’s words brought further worry to her. His focus on something that surely hadn’t changed in ages seemed weird.

Is he sick? She knew certain illnesses could make one light sensitive.

Her gaze hadn’t left Callan. Worried as it was, she tried to hide it to not place further burden upon it. But she knew the question had to be asked.

“Are you alright?” Worry seeping into her voice. She pondered for a moment if Callan would answer honestly or try to push the issue away.

OOC:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 12:12:50 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The more he spoke the more he knew it was a mistake to speak, yet he did it regardless.

He sunk into the snow like how he had sunken the mood. The clear, azure sky was a mockery, that no matter how warm the rays were, Callan could feel none of its warmth. Callan's eyes turn towards Elly. If he was sick, it was nothing that was physical.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." Callan replied, smiling, though the joy from the corners of his lips did not reach his eyes. "Lately I've just been feeling..." He began, "Like I'm not myself, I suppose. Like everything that happened in the past wasn't something that I did, but someone else that did it."

He cleared his throat, "It just seems like one day, any day, it will collapse on me. And you'll see me in a different way."

"How about you, Elly? Are things... okay with you?" A twinge from the guilt of selfishness stung in his neck, coursing up his ears. Here was someone seven years his younger, dealing with the weight of an adult infant. When he felt it should have been the other way around.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 17:32:34 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor listened. She did not comment, she did not judge. All she did was gaze upon the man she had fallen for as he bared his most vulnerable to her.

“I think so…” Elinor replied. She gazed downwards suddenly feeling the weight that she carried. But then she pushed it away. She could not push it upon Callan. He had too much on his plate already.

“But it sounds like you really aren’t in a good place right now.” Elinor stated.

“I hope that you know, no matter what, I will not see you in a different way. You will always be Callan to me, the Callan who rose from Ranger to Gym Leader, and then Elite Four within a rather short span of time.” Elinor reached out to him.

“But perhaps we should talk about this somewhere more warm?” Elinor suggested.

For all the clothes she wore. She was starting to feel, and she figured Callan didn’t want to display his vulnerability to the world.

OOC: Finishing post

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snowy Respite (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 22:37:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: