4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
chance || c
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 2:39:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
With how often she comes here to raise awareness for her cause, the Blackwing Bazaar that runs has become a very familiar sight. There's even a little set-up for her at this point that he comes to check out every now and then, just to see if everything's going smoothly. And it usually is, considering the lurking presence of a Luxray with a prominent death glare.[break][break]

Staring at the very flyer that she's made, Rosmontis feels the very thing that she thinks many others would feel: It's ambitious. To want to create a safe haven for Rocket and the League? To make a neutral grounds where neither can exert their influence? If those who have taken her flyer haven't already scoffed at her for being a mere kid, they most certainly have called her a Rocket empathiser, daydreamer or worse.[break][break]

Still, she has to try her best for her dreams, for the little things that mean everything to her.[break][break]

Standing up on her stool, despite Reiner's little warning growls to be careful, Rosmontis takes a deep breath in and steels herself.[break][break]

"Help wanted at Eden's Grotto! We want to create a safe space for everyone, no matter where they come from or what they believe in. If you're interested in helping realise this, please come check us out!"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
chance || c
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 14:15:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He had been staring at the flyer curiously it was interesting to create an actual true neutral space. Given his affiliation to both the League, and Rocket. How he had decent contacts on both sides, and a ton of money. He looked at the flyer curiously, and that is when he heard a tiny voice roar out over the crowd, and he quirked a brow at the tiny child who it belonged to. She looked familiar, but he couldn't place his finger on it. His Pikachu on his shoulder he looked over at the little electric mouse.

"Should we go make a friend, buddy?" A soft almost affectionate he rarely used when he spoke to Adontis.

"Pikachu! Pika Pi Pi Chu!" Adontis nodded his head vehemently, and he just chuckled. So he made his way towards the child who was trying to make the possible out of the impossible.

Someone so tiny with no power, seemingly no money, nothing but the clothes on their back, and determination. He could respect that.

"A neutral ground huh?" His most gentle smile on his face as he spoke to her. "That's a big dream for such a little lady. Why don't you tell me about it." It was a non-committed answer, neither saying he would help, or that he wouldn't, but he wanted to hear more from her.

Thanks to the smart investments he had made upon coming to this region along with his resources outside of this place. Funding an endeavor like this wouldn't be hard, but even if he gave them help. If they couldn't see it through, it was doomed from the start. So he would see just how determined this little girl who dreamed big was.

TLDR
Amor arrives with his Pikachu on his shoulder

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
chance || c
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 15:08:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Try a little harder, she can see the way that Reiner scoffs at her. And she is quick to figure out why, quietly tweaking her accent to hold that Kalosian flair. It flows naturally and weaves into her already existing words, almost as if she's tapping into a lost part of her heritage.[break][break]

And she remembers to keep it even as a rather familiar face strolls on over.[break][break]

"Mhmm! Eden's Grotto is a place aimed at helping both Rocket and League, not for whatever greater organisational purpose or things of that sort, but more so providing help for the individuals that need it. Whether it's treating wounds and illnesses, helping to reconnect lost families or just providing a place that they can call home without fear of being attacked at night... All kinds of things that might help them get on by with life."[break][break]

There's an attempt to put her thoughts into neat little sentences, but some part of her honestly worries that she might fail.[break][break]

"As much as they like to spread their whole propaganda and stuff, neither the League nor Rocket actually have their act together. Try as they might, the League isn't able to help everyone, and those who don't get the help they need tend to fall through the cracks. Rocket tends to pick those people up, giving them what they want and need in exchange for loyalty to their cause. So, what happens if someone manages to catch those slipping through the cracks?"[break][break]

She pauses for a moment, watching @amor's expressions as she tries to come up with the next few words she wants to speak.[break][break]

"I have a space, a giant forest that I can use to host those people. I have some power and allies that are willing to help oversee their safety. But that isn't gonna be enough to keep the place going, not if we want to make sure that those who come asking for help will receive it and be safe." Cracking a smile, she moves to gesture to herself as a whole.[break][break]

"And well Mister, as much as I'd like to say I'm fully capable, I do lack experience in some areas - Of which I intend to make up for by finding trustworthy people that are willing to lend their aid. And you might just call me naive, but I'm certain that there are those who feel the same about the issues between League and Rocket, those who will be willing to offer aid to other people."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
chance || c
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 19:39:13 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The sales pitch wasn't half bad, and if he wasn't who he was perhaps that would have been the end of it. He would have signed up, and bank rolled her entire operation without further questioning. But that wasn't who he was, he was skeptical to an absurd fault, and this endeavor could very well put this little girl in danger. Tapping his cheek as he listened, his Pikachu sparked happily towards the Luxray chatting away to it even if it didn't listen. Adontis like talking to new people. So while his Pikachu talked the ears off the Luxray he mused over the girls words.

"I presume that despite having this space, and these somewhat powerful allies. You have no money to back it up do you?" He stated to her flatly though he wasn't trying to be unkind to her just getting the facts out. He was in business mode for the moment. "Otherwise you wouldn't be here right now." That is what he thought at least, it made the most sense. She must have spent whatever money she had on purchasing that chunk of forest. "It is also good that you understand you lack experience. Not many people even my age can admit to that." This girl couldn't be much older than ten or twelve, and here she was trying to change the world.

What a cruel place this world is, they had managed to survive the end of the world, but now children were trying to take up the mantles that adults should be.

"Do have any idea how you are going to fund such a thing? For people that are seriously interested in helping you, that will be a very basic question. Will you ask for donations? Or do your allies have the wealth to make it happen?" These were things to consider. Obviously this was a sunk cost, to fund something like this would require someone who wanted what she did, who held no true loyalty to either side, and wouldn't try to interfere.

Power would be an issue, but while he wouldn't tell her, he did have a spare Mega Generator from GMH that he had gotten for part of his research. Oscar probably wouldn't mind if he donated it to her. If anything he would bring her to meet him to request one officially. That would be fun.

"Not to mention you will need to get some skilled medical personnel. Honestly you would almost be better off just building a village rather than a space." He wasn't talking to her in particular, but it was a thought he shared out loud. Though he doubted the League would go for that. Shaking his head. "Er sorry got lost in my thoughts for a moment you can ignore the village part." His original question would still stand. Money would be a constant problem for such a place. While it may run on goodwill that didn't mean the rest of the world would share out of the kindness of their hearts.

"Food, medicine, housing. These things do cost, money, and housing. How will you become self sufficient?" He asked her as he folded his arms awaiting her response. He was challenging her to convince him.

She already had most of what she needed to become self sufficient, but did she realize that?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights