6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 17:50:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a quiet night was rare. kyle takes a telescope out of the basement to the roof of his house, carefully affixing it against the uneven footing.

a minior fall was a rare sight, though it's not the first time he's seen it in years. if he counts the encounter with rayquaza back on sootopolis where miniors destroyed most of the city, it'd be the second.

"oi, i think it's starting."

he calls noah from the top of the roof after having climbed on a ladder. his pokemon brought the equipment he dusted off from his parents' hobbies up, though kyle isn't sure if his fiance was going to follow the same method.

he feels warmth up his cheeks when the word fiance rings in his head.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 22:19:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh shit."[break][break]

the sound of scrambling can be heard below. ladder steps strain underneath hurried sneakers before noah's blue hair comes into view.[break][break]

the gym leader crawls quick and hurriedly barrels toward kyle. above, the night sky remains constant. still. save for the slow pulse of starlight and imminent starfall.[break][break]

noah leans on the other, feigning exhaustion from his trivial ascent. he is careful. careful of the telescope and its uneven legs.[break][break]

"whew. just in time." [break][break]

noah says after sneaking a kiss on the cheek. he grabs a handheld telescope from the equipment haul.[break][break]

"never knew your rents were into all this. roooomantic."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-minior"]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/PDPNKPV/takeruicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 7:16:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the kiss gets him tingling. the sensation never gets old, so he reciprocates it with his own. the small talk continues as he settles himself afterwards.

kyle shrugs at the last statement.

"i think it's less of that they're romantic and more of that their hobbies are just expensive."

he remembers having looked up prices of the things they've had lying around on the attic to auction them off in case he needs money. his career shift meant he didn't have to do it anymore at least.

"are you the type to wish on shooting stars?" he asks, though he already has a guess on his response. "oh, is it the wishing part that you called romantic?"

there's a lot of romanticism involved in wishing, after all.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 6:49:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
though some may believe it to be clutter, noah enjoys the old boxes. the dusty artifacts of the attic. though he is no hoarder, the ever present storage reminds that their home is lived in.[break][break]

and will continue to be lived in for as long as the region remains.[break][break]

"yeah! shooting stars are like, the perfect backdrop for romance. super cinematic." noah says. "and yeah, also cause you wish on em."[break][break]

noah's arms stretch behind him as he leans on his palms.[break][break]

"got a wish?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/PDPNKPV/takeruicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 16:33:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle starts checking the telescope to see if it works. it felt disorienting first when he first tried to use it, having never had an interest before he attended the star soiree.

"you're really asking me for my wishes?" he chuckles as he calibrates the equipment. "most of them are pretty boring, you know?"

he's the type to worry a lot, which is helped by his readiness to limit the scope of what he cares about easily. kyle's the type to cut his priorities easily in a moment's notice, though this kind of decisiveness comes at a price of being short-sighted on certain aspects.

he tries to be better though.

"right now? vacation days. you?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 4:18:26 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"vacation days would be nice." [break][break]

noah says wistfully. his arms relax. his head lowers and is cradled by his palms. while kyle scrutinizes the skies by scope, noah just squints.[break][break]

"maybe to be young forever." noah lifts himself up from the roof tiles. he leans over to kyle, arms wrapping around the other's waist. "or like, to just make every member of team rocket disappear."[break][break]

the gym leader teases kyle's neck with his lips.[break][break]

"oh look. here they come."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 2:59:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a warm flush prompts him to lean to noah when he teases him, only to stand back up straight when they appear.

he watches the meteor shower with the naked eye at first, before he takes his sights through the lens of the telescope. he doesn't get it, but it does look pretty when magnified.

"alright, make an actual wish."

he lets go of his grip of the telescope and carefully scoots away from it, minding his footing on top of the roof while giving enough room for noah to move around and try it out.

"something believable this time," he urges noah with a chuckle.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 7:28:36 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah swoops in behind the scope. he has to adjust it some, find a higher tier of tiles to stand on to compensate for his height.[break][break]

as he marvels at the magnified meteors, he ponders his wish. something believable. something attainable. time ticks by, each minior a granule of sand falling through the narrow neck of an hourglass.[break][break]

"okay, um." noah hums in thought, before peeling away from the telescope. "i wish for... kids."[break][break]

he laughs.[break][break]

"or maybe just one. we need someone to help walk the mightyenas, man."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 18:55:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"just one," he tells noah. "we're going to be such bad parents; we'd be lucky to be invited to pta."

with noah's recklessness and carelessness and his listlessness and nonchalance, that kid has more chances of being the worst of both worlds rather than the opposite, but that's just his pessimism talking.

he looks fondly at noah peering at the telescope, gazing almost dreamily, as he tries to think of a real wish for himself.

"should i wish for more behaved mightyenas then?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:24:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"bad parents? naaaaaw." noah dismisses the idea with a scoff. "but can you imagine how crazy cracked our kid would be? they'd get our good looks, our battling talents, uh... and maybe my height."[break][break]

he smiles weakly. teeth gritted and lips stretched wide as if caught red-handed in the middle of performing a prank.[break][break]

"but if no kid, uh, more behaved mightyenas might be nice." he laughs. "maybe they're just being jealous because i've taken up more of your attention."[break][break]

the gym leader leaves the scope for brighter sights; the minior shower pales when compared to who noah sees beside him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 2:42:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he turns to noah with a raised eyebrow. his mouth moves to a smirk though as his shoulders heave for an inaudible laugh.

"really?" he contests. "are you sure they're not just little shits from the start?"

he raised a lot of them from eggs, and many were taken straight out of the wilds. he knows for a fact that they are, though noah did get the attention seeking part right.

as he watches noah take his eyes off of the telescope and towards him, kyle flinches a bit. the stare causes a flush on his cheeks, but he plays it off like he wasn't flustered at all.

"were you flirting? you really just wanted to flirt with me after i set all of these up?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 5:04:07 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"uhhh, i can do both, man." noah says with a cheeky chuckle. "i can admire both views. the minior shower and you, ayyy!"[break][break]

he waves his finger guns at kyle. above noah's messy dark hair, the night sky is tickled by soaring, starry lines.[break][break]

"you gotta admit though," noah looks up toward the twinkling heavens, his face traced by the flying lights, "this is like, straight out of a romantic fanfic... so, i'm thinking you should come and kiss me before the shower ends."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 0:50:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the sky makes the perfect backdrop for what noah describes. he sees what he means, and he takes the signal when his partner gives it.

"hehe, alright."

kyle leans forward and grants his wish. he makes it succinct and lucid, as opposed to a simple peck, to make it a memorable event. there's no thinking involved, just pure emotions.

he's a simple man. if someone asks for it, he delivers.

"i bet you wished for that from one of those many stars," he teases.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 5:04:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
surprise causes him to stagger some. his sneakers slide slightly across a roof tile, but noah holds kyle close.[break][break]

the smile on his face glows, impossible to wipe or stifle. [break][break]

"i'm easy to please, i guess." noah says. he peers above, the night sky still speckled by their celestial audience. "wanna head inside? i wanna kiss you again, but the minior are making me shy."[break][break]

a joke of course, but noah's hand is already on the telescope.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
soraka q [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 3:15:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
whether it was a joke or not, kyle takes the invitation as soon as noah says it.

"okay!"

it's an excuse to get off from the roof and he'll take it. he steadies his footing and hurriedly places his hand over the telescope, trying to feel his way on collapsing its legs for storage again.

"let's be real, neither of us are that sophisticated to enjoy this stargazing thing anyways." he humors. "i don't think i can think of an actual wish anyways."

he already has everything he can wants anyways, and it'll feel out of character to wish for an altruistic demand from the universe.