part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 18:48:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 An unnatural chill covered Hoenn like a stiff blanket. It was uncomfortable, but no one could wiggle their way out from under it. The only thing they could do was forcefully accept the new ‘normal’. Well, the normal for now. Eva had every intention of finding hat damned ice dragon and sending it back to the icy world it came from. She feared for the legendaries that called Hoenn home – including her own newfound patron.

Planning required a clear head, and Eva always found she did her best thinking among the great outdoors. Here, in the Safari Zone, she always happened to find peace.

Today she trudged along beside the tall Wyrdeer whose thick cot protected it from the harsh chill in the air. Together they carved a valley through freshly fallen snow, on the lookout for any pokemon nearby.

Warden Ticket
Safari Balls: 4/4
First spawn please!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 7:32:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY A-SANDSHREW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLUSH RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 20:56:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Wyrdeer seemed unphased by the chill in the air, likely thanks to its thick winter coat. The pokemon’s white beard had grown considerably since the snowfall, likely a survival tactic for the chilly weather of the high mountains.

Eva, on the other hand, didn’t handle the cold well. Her petite frame lost heat quickly and she was forced to bundle herself up to make it tolerable. The layers made her clumsy, and she struggled to keep up with the quadruped.

When she finally caught up with the Wyrdeer, she was pawing frantically at the snow. Eventually, she unearthed an Alolan Sandshrew. It always surprised Eva to see the ice-type resemble its Kanto counterpart so well but be so different at the same time.

It lunged forward with a SLASH but the Wrydeer’s PSYSHEILD clashed against it, knocking the pokemon back while Eva threw a Safari Ball towards it. Couldn’t pass up that cutie!

Warden Ticket
Safari Balls: 3/4
Catch attempt! Next spawn please!

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 4:58:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY STARYU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLIP TURN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 20:08:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva moved over to where the pokeball fell in the snow. It took a minute, but after some digging through it she retrieved the capsule, “Gotchya!” she happily smiled, tossing the sphere put into the air and catching it quickly. She tucks it away into her pack before continuing through the snow alongside her Wyrdeer. She barely notices the white Staryu buried in the snow just off her trail. It blended in quite well with its surroundings

Warden Ticket
Safari Balls: 3/4
Skipping! Next spawn please!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 8:04:41 GMT
shiv Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY MAREEP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRIC TERRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 19:10:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Not too far ahead, a little pink Mareep frolicked in the snow covered field. Eva smiled, watching it for a few minutes before deciding to approach it.

The wool-covered pokemon seemed quite content, unphased by the chill in the air. The Wrydeer approached with caution, head down in a friendly greeting while the two sniffed at each other. The much larger ruminant snorted and tossed a little snow towards the pokemon. The pink sheep took that as a sign to play, and two began to hop through the snowbanks together. It wasn’t until the Mareep seemed thoroughly tuckered out that she finally tossed a safari ball it’s way.

Warden Ticket
Safari Balls: 2/4
Befriending Mareep! New spawn please!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 5:17:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY EISCUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNOWSCAPE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 5:30:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eventually, the come across a small lake. It’s the one Eva typically stops to rest at and admire for a little while. It’s peaceful, and today is no different. Instead of watching the sun glisten across the smooth surface of the water, Eva found the lake frozen. Skating through the thin layer of snow, was a pink Eiscue.

The Professor chose to watch the little penguin for a while, leaning against the familiar tree on the shore. Eventually, the Eiscue grew bold enough to invite Eva skating. She mostly made a fool of herself, slipping and sliding in her hiking boots. Regardless, they laughed and skated together until they both sat exhausted on the shore. Eva offered a safari ball to her new friend, who gladly accepted the offer.

Warden Ticket
Safari Balls: 1/4
Befriending the Eiscue! New spawn please!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 10:20:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY PINECO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC SPIKES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,767 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 5:49:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 After Eva tucks the Safari Ball containing the Eiscue away, she returns to the Wyrdeer’s side near the shore of the lake. Skating that long had really taken it out of her! “I’m getting’ out of shape, buddy!” she admitted with a wry smile, “That means we gotta do this more often,” the pokemon quirks an eyebrow at the doctor’s grin. The golden Pineco above them in the tree goes unnoticed.

Warden Ticket
Safari Balls: 1/4
Befriending the Eiscue! New spawn please!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 6:22:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY DELIBIRD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SPINNER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Relax v7 [sz]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 6:37:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE SHINY DELIBIRD FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SPINNER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!