played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 4:16:35 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
2 miles from the outskirts of Rustboro city was the backdrop for tonight's excursion. Together, through the help of Rocket's analytics, they were able to track down the exact address of one of the many bunkers that dotted the region following the 'end-of-the-world' announcement.

According to the records, it wasn't as large as they would've liked, but given its owner and location, it was obscure and under the radar enough to serve as a perfect test run. All Felix needed was a partner to drag along and make sure he isn't flanked from behind.

"Name?" The admin would grunt whenever the other would arrive at their destinated meet-up spot. The order for assistance was a general request, so the name and background of the guy weren't something he would've immediately known. Not without a name to tie it all together.

Hidden within his ring, a mega evolution orb shined, readied to be activated at his command. But, hopefully, they wouldn't need a mega evolution from gallade to finish the job.

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 0:45:00 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
It's ambition that drives him to do these kinds of missions. Ambition to go higher and become Admin led him to the truck with for their mission. Ambition took him to the candy store in Sootopolis with , and now ambition leads him here. Two miles from the outskirts of Rustboro, bumfuck nowhere.

"Ashley Sawyer. Rocket Elite, sir." He says this with a cast on his right arm. Even if his body looks awful, he's not weak by any means. That's what the firearm at his side was for.

His weapon of choice was more like a baseball bat, or his fists, but right now drastic times. Besides, he wouldn't need to use it tonight.

By his side his his Pokemon for the excursion. A Nidorino eyeing Felix up and down, face serious. The purple beast would walk closer, give Felix a nod. "That's Reinhardt. What's the mission?" He had another Pokeball, but for now, he'd keep that one secret.

No bullshit, just straight to the point.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 8:44:29 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
No bullshit, just straight to the point. Just the way Felix preferred it to be.

"We're here to scout out a nearby safehouse."

One belonging to a Leeroy Jenkins. According to the records their operative had found, the man was the secluded type. There wasn't anything too flashy about him or his job, making him the perfect trial run for the project and him were running.

"Come, it's over here."

Several steps forward would take the duo to the entrance of the bunker. It laid in the center of several bushes, rusted and aged poorly. Crouching down beside it, Felix gave the black panel a lift, revealing the sea of pitch black that awaited their descent.

"Ready?"

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 4:02:24 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
A nearby safehouse? Hm. Fair enough. With just a simple nod, not only does Ash follow him, but he does so without much of a word. He'd keep the talking to a minimum, not out of respect, but since a lot was on his mind.

Like, for instance, how he had a gun in his jacket. A small pistol. It was underneath his right armpit, holstered and safety on. He just hopes he doesn't have to use it. He can feel his stomach turning. A sense of dread lingering in his chest.

When Felix points out the bunker, Ashley looks towards the panel, and soon after, the pitch black hole that led straight down. Ashley taking a moment to nod.

"You first? Arm might slow us down."

He's honest, keeping it short as he gestures the sling his right arm was in. It's not that it'd be impossible to descend, it'd just be a little trickier.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 7:23:38 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Okay."

The grunt's agreeance was all he needed to take the next step forward.

Experienced hands help push the admin down the ladder, deeper into the bunker's insides, where light refused to dwell. Once he could feel the solid reminder of the ground, Felix reached for his flashlight.

"Come down."

The light of the flashlight helped provide just enough clarity to seek out the outline of furniture that occupied the room. From the looks of it, the underground bunker was filled with basically the essentials for survival: food, rugs, a heater, a generator, etc.

Slowly, Felix stepped toward the generator. Shrinking down to knees, the admin gave the machine a careful look, mainly interested if it could still work -- not that it'd matter much.

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 9:37:09 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
A man of few words. Huh... was he expecting Ashley to talk? Were all Admins like this? Jayden was Jayden, but he thought they'd at least have a little more life? He shakes his head. Dumb thoughts.

Returning Reinhardt for his descent, he takes a second for Felix to get down first. He wonders if he deserted Rocket all those years ago in return for some socialability, but dismisses the thought for how rude it was. He didn't know Felix well enough to make that call.

"Roger."

He decides to just descend the ladder, making sure each step is slow, methodical. He doesn't like climbing down with one good arm. Each rung down feels like a challenge. It was easier to hold onto the side of the ladder on his descent. His breathing is a little uneven, and Ashley wishes for just a moment that the owner should have invested in an elevator.

When he reaches the bottom, he's quick to get to his feet. Releasing Reinhardt, Ashley pulls out his own flashlight. The Nidorino merely waits for Ashley's orders, as he walks around the joint. "Looks like we got ourselves a scout." Ash tries to make small talk. "We need to take anything back with us?"

He at least kept his small talk short.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 22:52:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Good."

Even if Ashley hadn't made the call, Felix would've sent out on if his own to keep their backs covered. Fortunately, the grunt was component enough to do it on his own.

Good for him.

Pushing back up to his feet, the admin steadily returned to the cabin's center, eyes already set on the other side of the squared space.

"No, we're just here to confirm it fits what we need. We can take from it after it's owner is wiped."

Distant words came back to Ashley in the form of a short explanation.

The flashlight's beam encircled the mainly emptied space several times before looping back toward each corner, ensuring nothing was looked over.

"And we're good to head back."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 10:29:02 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
It's then, as the Nidorino's ears detect something, that Reinhardt, quietly turns its head around, trying to pinpoint where the noise originates from. Every step on those four legs is meant to go somewhere. Ashley takes notice.

Felix's words unnerve him though. Owner is wiped? Surely, they wouldn't need to do that, right?

No amount of thinking allowed an easy way out of the situation. They could hold him hostage, but if they were a scout, they had to have a contingency. This whole shelter was a contingency, after all.

It's made worse, by the sounds above, when Reinhardt hears the sounds of another human. While he didn't understand the words, the Nidorino races back, skidding on the steel floor, as it prepares to fight, making a quiet noise, and pointing his horn towards the exit, just as Felix finishes his look over.

"... shit."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:13:25 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Unfortunate."

The cut of his words was marked by the loud, squealing sound of the latch being undone and the heavy footsteps that followed. It was clear whoever was up there was being led by the determination of someone who'd caught a rat lurking around in their kitchen.

Only, where Felix had expected them to fully climb down on their own (leaving them open to an attack on either side), the duo was met with something different entirely. A tornado of fire spiraled down the ladder, spreading upon hitting the bunker's cold floor. If it hadn't been for the admin's quick reflex of sending out Gallade and his WIDE GUARD, the fire would've chomped off his ankles completely, leaving behind a burnt mess to clean up.

"I KNOW YOU'RE DOWN THERE!"

A gruff, authoritative voice bellowed down at them, rager curling at every word. Felix hadn't even found the time to ensure @ashely's safety before the figure emerged from the tunnel; a gnarly man, mid-thirties, looking for a fight.

A Charizard twice his side towered over him.

"Corner him."

A fury of several NIGHT SLASHES is sent the man's way, with felix's hand being occupied by the metal of his pistol. Power was flying everywhere in the matter of seconds.

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 9:19:14 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
A tornado of fire?! Really?! The gruff yell from above, and Ashley was preparing for the worst, but Reinhardt was a step ahead, acting as the shield between them, and preparing to take the brunt of the attack for Ashley. It was... not pretty, to say the least, but it gave Ashley the shield he needed.

That's Reinhardt for you. A shield to those in need, so long as they stay behind him. Unfortunately, unlike his namesake, Reinhardt's vision became shaky, which Ashley was not ready for.

Down an arm, and soon a Pokemon. He needed to think. His hand goes to the holster.

No.

He doesn't want to use that. He doesn't need it. But it's there. He pulls it out, its weight heavy, though by the pound is it light. He holds it in his hand. The grooves don't match. His hand is shaking. His breathing is uneven. He closes his eyes.

Reinhardt sees his partner's hesitation. The thing about him is that he would continue to be his shield, no matter what. Racing forward to tackle down the man with his Charizard with a POISON JAB with his POISON POINT, Ashley fumbled with the pistol.

With a thumb to the safety, he prepares to do what is needed and swallows down his fear. His silver eyes look on with a trembling determination. Waiting for the man to let his guard down. To corner him, as Reinhardt attempts to keep them busy. So Ashley can make the shot to protect himself and Felix.

Why is he hesitating?

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 5:58:05 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The hesitation is noticed almost immediately by the admin, but with the charizard still in full rage, he hadn't found the time to further any directives to the grunt. All of his attention was occupied in keeping the man cornered, and far enough to prevent further damage to the bunker.

Again, Night Slashes flew at the draconic beast, slashing up the spats of fire he kept attempting to barrage them with. But, the more they threw at him, the further the dragon's rage spiraled, until a great INFERNO consumed his body, blazing with a bright shade of midnight blue.

"Shit," The admin cursed, narrowing his gaze at it. Gallade did his best to keep the pokemon at bay, but whenever an opening lay open, the Charizard would nearly always take it, pelting both him and the nidoran beside him, until both were either forced off from its inner circle, or injured severely.

Glancing over at , all Felix could say was obvious.

"Take the damn shot."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 9:21:44 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
If you don't act, Felix dies. There goes your chance to become an Admin.

His silver eyes caught that glance, and Ashley knew he had to. That hesitation was still there, but he forces himself to act. He bites his lip hard, enough to draw blood as it drips down his chin, and he aims the pistol forward. Reinhardt the Nidorino's legs would begin to buckle, hitting the ground. There was no more chance to save this person's life.

He pulls the barrel of the gun up, steeling his resolve. He no longer trembles, he aims, and-

BANG.

There would be no cowardice, as the bullet flies out and collides into the grey matter of the Charizard, an immediate kill from a bullet that struck the brain. The Charizard was the issue, and it was dealt with. But almost with a mafioso's coldness, he aims it at the man. Before even a chance to react to the Charizard's swift death, three bullets are shot. One in the shoulder, one in the sternum, and one blasting out the back of his head. Man was dead before he hit the ground.

Trembling, his hand drops the gun with an audible clang on the ground. Somewhere between the first bullet, and the three that followed, PTSD pulled him back to that moment years ago with Theo, and he began heavily breathing. When his eyes found what he had done.

Well. The mostly-empty safehouse was filled with a new, disturbing sound. He was going to need to go buy a second dinner. As Reinhardt closes his eyes, suffering massive burns over his Nidorino body, the little beast smiles before fading to an unconscious sleep, wounded, but not gone.

Ashley had done it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
run and gun [s]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 2:39:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: