4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 10:12:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Rest, recover and most importantly, lay low - That had been the main gist of 's concerns when he'd gotten them out of Littleroot. It had made sense, really. Who in their right mind would want to be caught wandering around with a legendary pokemon if they had a choice? Forget the DRK Triad placing a target on her head, the real monsters were those who were closest to her.[break][break]

If Rocket wanted Mesprit for their own, they could simply beat her up and claim that all pokemon existed for the glory of Rocket. If the League were interested in Mesprit... well, she doesn't even know what they would do, or why they would even be interested to begin with other than the whole "legendary pokemon can be dangerous but we have it under control" campaign they've been running.[break][break]

She's just happy that Mesprit has decided to wander around the forest today, leaving her to settle the many administrative matters regarding her gym that she'd let pile up. After all, the meteorite took precedence over everything else: There would be nothing to manage if they were all simply wiped out.[break][break]

Thankfully, the sun does shine when there's no meteor looming above their heads, a cool breeze passing through the camping grounds as Rosmontis plops herself down on a log. Even whilst looking through yet another report, she barely blinks as Reiner shoves his head into her arms, merely shifting the paper so she can pat his head while reading.[break][break]

"Haven't had a moment to just chill like this, huh buddy?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:20:49 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Reports were sometimes like presents. Sometimes you’d get boring ones that while useful didn’t sate the cravings for excitement that they ought to bring along. But sometimes, sometimes the Delibird delivered gold.

Elinor had gotten one such report after the events of Littleroot, alongside a bunch of others. But one thing had caught her attention. Eyewitness reports of a Pokémon which shared striking similarities with that of the Lake Trio. What was even more exciting was that some of them suggested it had chosen a trainer.

The Candidate was one Rosmontis. Elinor didn’t know her personally, but she was about to. The moment she had read the report, she’d stormed out of her office. She didn’t even care that the eyewitness reports were inconclusive, that perhaps it might very well have just teleported away. No, she would check this out.

Besides this Minor Gym was due a visit either way. Even if she wasn’t challenging it right now.

And so, she had made her way there as quickly as she could. Only to be dumbfounded when she arrived at a forest. She checked the address twice, but it was the right one. For a moment she wasn’t sure if this was within League Regulations but given the time this Minor League had been active. She wasn’t about to kick up a fuss about it.

Still, a forest was still a place of danger. And so she summoned her Aggron. The Large hulking Steel Beast towered behind her. Though if one were to expect visage of terror, they would be disappointed, for upon it was the goofiest of grins.

And so, the Council woman and Aggron entered the forest looking for the Minor Gym Leader.

OOC: TIME TO GO LEGENDARY HUNTIN!

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:45:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
The forest grows lively with the presence of a stranger, wild pokemon scuttering through the brushes and branches as they try to size up. And there are those that sit high above, their watchful gaze never once turning from the councilwoman as she carefully meanders her way through these woods. At some point, it seems like all the wild pokemon are kept away by some strange force, curiosity quicky turned into apprehension and dread as they turn away from the shadows.[break][break]

On the other side, Rosmontis is alerted by the sudden flight of birds through the forest. Her hands brush against her satchel, her gaze fixed on the treeline as she waits for a sign. And it seems that she doesn't have to wait for long, the low crackle of electricity accompanying a rather strange duo.[break][break]

"Ms Anderson? Huh..." Yet another visit from those in high places, it's rather hard to hide the surprise on her face. Thankfully, her Zeraora gives her plenty else to think about, the feisty feline pouncing right out of the forest with a loud purr. "Good job protecting them until they got here."[break][break]

Praise comes with a gentle scratch under the chin, the Zeraora purring and trying to snuggle up to the girl, only to be batted away by the already present Luxray.[break][break]

"So uhm... what brings a busy councilwoman such as you to these woods?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 12:04:58 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The sound of wild Pokémon moving about alerted Elinor to their presence. But they didn’t approach. Perhaps it was the intimidating Aggron walking behind her that scared them off, or perhaps it was something else.

Whatever it may be, they made their way through the forest. The sound of wings flapping, and leaves being brushed away alerted her to the residents of the trees. But they too didn’t attack. And so she continued until she reached Rosmontis.

Elinor noticed the surprise, but what gave her cause for her own surprise was the revelation that a Zeraora had been following them all along. She sent a glance at Aggron, who simply shrugged its shoulders. It hadn’t noticed either.

“Greetings.” Elinor would greet with a gentle wave of her hand.

But pleasantries aside it seemed Rosmontis was going straight to the point. “You do.” Elinor beamed a bright smile at the Minor League Gym Leader. “How are you doing, Miss Lune?”

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 12:19:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
isn't exactly the most intriguing nor the most boring person she's met out of the colourful world of Rocket and League personalities she's encountered thus far. But at the very least, she has a beautiful smile that Rosmontis can appreciate.[break][break]

"Me? I don't think I've done anything quite big enough to catch your attention, Ms Anderson." Though she does have a hint of curiosity in her voice, the emotions don't quite seem to reach her eyes as she gestures to the empty logs across the campfire. "You can make yourself comfortable. I wasn't exactly expecting anyone to visit today..."[break][break]

So it seems that she has to put her papers aside, her hands carefully stacking them into a somewhat neat pile before Reiner helps to tuck them into her satchel.[break][break]

"I've been doing well, I suppose? As well as one can possibly be after the whole... meteor fiesta. Can't really say that facing Dialga was a rather pleasant matter considering what happened."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 12:48:39 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

It seemed Rosmontis didn’t think herself interesting enough to warrant the attention. But it was quite the contrary in Elinor’s opinion. Having been at Littleroot was more than enough and considering the Minor League Gym she ran. Well, it was a wonder she hadn’t visited sooner.

Rosmontis offered her a log for comfort. And Elinor was more than happy to accept, giving the girl a grateful nod as she walked over there and sat down. The Aggron trudged along and placed itself by her side, though not on the log since it would clearly squish it.

Elinor gave an understanding nod as Rosmontis began to speak. “I am glad to hear that you are doing alright all things considering.” She took a moment to consider Rosmontis’s words.

Facing Dialga didn’t seem to phase her as much as one would expect, even for a Minor Gym Leader. “Yeah it was a rather unpleasant experience. And I will admit, it was a rather surprising turn of events as well. Was that your first time dealing with a creature of such power?” Elinor asked. Admittedly she hadn’t done much research on the woman save what the reports had told her.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 13:03:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
It takes a moment for her to answer, to consider how she should answer given the background she has created for her new persona. And perhaps, that hesitance slips in the frown that tugs at her lips, her gaze drifting to Reiner as she combs through his mane.[break][break]

"Well... I can't say I've run into many legendaries back home in Kalos. I've certainly been unfortunate enough to run into quite a few other pokemon like it over the past few years that I've been here."[break][break]

She speaks with confidence, the faintest traces of a Kalosian accent having been taught to her by to complete the guise. And with how she's presented her answer thus far, she has to be careful, only picking from encounters that she knows are publicly known.[break][break]

"I don't know if it counts, but the Megalopolan invasion... Tapu Lele and the Swords of Justice that showed up at the Hoenn Star Tournament. The rampaging Groudon at Mt Chimney? I heard that Kyogre showed up at Sootopolis." All things that she saw as headline news after experiencing them in person. "I've also heard that Palkia was present at Mt Pyre."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 13:24:54 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The faint traces of Kalosian accent gave weight to her claim of origin. Not that it was in question to begin with. Elinor was far more focused on the question of Legendary Pokémon. It seemed Rosmontis had experienced her fair share of Hoenn and its ever-increasing Legendary Debacle.

A shadow fell upon her face as she felt a sense of sadness for the pain that Rosmontis had surely experienced.

“It sounds like you have more experience with them than I do.” Unfortunately

“My own experiences with wild Legendary Pokémon have unfortunately been bad.” A flash of memories rushed through her recently from Littleroot, but the Darkest Day as always roared its ugly face whenever possible. “Necrozma and Dialga, though I’ve come to understand that the latter was under the control of people that wish us dead.” She tried not to blame the God of Time for falling prey to mortals. And yet it was hard when it was just that, a god.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 13:48:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
More experience - Does she even want to remember how the scar on her back still hurts when she sees Lugia? Or the memory loss and near-death experience that Mesprit had left her with?[break][break]

She pales at the mention of Necrozma, feeling sick to her stomach as the memories come flooding back. The way it had consumed 's entire being, the way it had rasped her name and thanked her for saving it... The way it had wiped out many as if they were nothing but flies. As for Dialga? Falling under the control of the DRK Triad?[break][break]

"Arceus exerted some influence over Dialga, and it has either allied with the DRK Triad or succumbed to their plots. And Necrozma... isn't of this world." She starts, unable to control how her voice trembles. "We could have sealed it away if it weren't for the shadow pokemon present."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 15:12:08 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor kept a watchful gaze on the young woman. She noticed the effect mentioning Necrozma had on her, though she knew not just how much. Still, it felt like they had some shared bond there.

Rosmontis showed a great understanding of the situation at Sootopolis. One that could surely only come from having experienced it.

“Yeah.” She trailed off. As memories flashed vividly past her. Though she had been busy dealing with the Giant Buzzwole while the Shadow Pokémon had been wreaking havoc on the battlefield. A stray thought passed through her mind. She didn’t remember Rosmontis’ name upon any ledgers over direct victims or people present at The Darkest Day.

Huh, odd.

“Indeed, without their interference we might’ve been able to succeed.” Elinor looked solemn for a moment. Did she want to press the issue. “Though admittedly we could never have done it without the timely help that we got.” Her thoughts went to the Lake Trio. “If only I knew what or who they were. You wouldn’t happen to know their names, would you?” Her lack of knowledge was of course a white lie.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 15:21:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
There are times where she feels blinded by emotions, acting on thoughts derived from her heart instead of head. And it's in those instances that she thanks Reiner for being there, the way he presses his head into her palms promptly tearing her from her downwards spiral.[break][break]

"Hardly." A lie will act like the truth as long as she plays her part. "Dealing with Necrozma would be much easier if we knew, wouldn't it?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 17:13:20 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor gave a nod. Lie or not, she had no cause to think Rosmontis wasn't telling the truth, if only a tiny bit.

“It certainly would.” Elinor replied. She looked toward Rosmontis, who seemed to be in the process of getting some emotional support from her Pokémon.

Her own Aggron was idly sitting, looking about without a care in the world. Searching perhaps for a peculiar even familiar face from that dark day.

Elinor looked thoughtful for a moment. “But enough about that terrible day and Necrozma.” Elinor made a sweeping movement. She decided on a direct approach. “I will admit. I didn't only come here to hear how you were doing." She hesitated for a moment. " I also came here to see if you could confirm some claims that have been made in several of the reports given to me.” Her voice lathed with kindness to invite Rosmontis to answer truthfully.

“They seem to suggest that the Legendary Pokémon that came to our help during the Darkest Day, once again came to aid us in Littleroot. Unfortunately, I did not see them. But I am looking for anyone who did.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 17:23:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
There it is, the question she had suspected was brewing in the back of 's mind. Of course someone would end up seeing Mesprit at Littleroot, they had been walking lighthouses at some point for heaven's sake. But the way that Elinor phrases her question suggests that they don't know the full extent of her interactions with Mesprit.[break][break]

And it's probably better to keep it that way until she's certain that she'll be safe.[break][break]

"I can't say for certain, but I think I did see something helping Virizion break the Unown chain." Pepper her words with a little bit of truth and perhaps, she'll be able to craft a story that aligns with whatever the councilwoman might have read in her reports. "Perhaps, you could ask about it? Given how Virizion is on his side, as far as I recall."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 17:47:29 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Some of the things Rosmontis said coincided with the reports Elinor had been granted. And yet her guts told her something was off.

How can she be close enough to see it ‘help’ Virizion and not be certain of what it was…

The thought was curious. But by now she had realized that Rosmontis was not about to share anything information with her. She gave Rosmontis a nod. “Perhaps I could, in fact I think I will.” Elinor said, she had already considered it. Just hadn’t gotten around to do it.

“Well, if you have no more information on that then. I do not wish to impose any longer. Unless you have something else you wish to discuss while I am here?” It wasn’t often someone had a member of the council on one on one and with all the time in the world.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
a blind forest || c
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 17:54:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Good, seems to let the matter sit for now. And Rosmontis is certain that Matias will only end up guiding the councilwoman back here. That or he'll be sent to grill her for answers personally.[break][break]

Perhaps, she should consider reaching out to for help soon.[break][break]

But the offer that Elinor extends is more than enough to claw at her stomach, her attention snapping to the woman as she thinks long and hard on how to put it forth. Twisting her reasons will be simple enough, but first she has to draw out the information she wants.[break][break]

"I'd like to ask about Rockets that are currently in League custody. In particular, I'd like to know about one by the name of . Whether he's alive?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki