1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
happy hour
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 15:11:54 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I'll have a flat white." He said at the nearby Starbucks. Callan had parked his car by the front of Nova's studio, ready to pick her up from work.

It was 6 PM in the afternoon, not exactly the most ideal time for a coffee, but he had a feeling he was going to have to stay up tonight. The world was saved, the battle was over, Tand he was taking time off. "Mandatory." Spat his manager, it was one of the few times the rock star agreed with the girl on anything. Usually it had to be a fight about spending money on 'frivolous' bullshit.

Callan stood outside the concert hall, having bought his cheap cup of coffee that he warmed his hands against the cold. It was the perfect type of weather for snowboarding.

Tonight though, he was meeting up with Sinderella, having met her a week back at a press shoot for a fundraiser. He had heard about her, on the radio often, sometimes during showers or car rides, if it wasn't playing his or Melody's songs, he could often here her tracks playing.

His fingers were cold off the driver gloves he had worn, the chill of winter had set down fast. He was looking forward to getting back in the car, once she arrived.

@nova

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happy hour
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 7:35:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Another day, another demo. Nova had finally gotten her fill of exploration of the Hoenn region and it was time to get to work. With studio time booked and paid for, she was slated to sell her soul to the booth and microphone for a few hours before she was free to do what she pleased. Coincidentally, she had plans for the remainder of the night after work was finished. A week ago at a fundraiser, Nova had the pleasure of meeting Callan Young, Hoenn's premier music star. A conversation here, a photo there; and a meet-up was planned. The time and date were set and to say she was excited would be a bit of an understatement.

Seconds after the last of her vocals were laid for a track, the pinkette grabbed her belongings and made her way free of the music booth. Stopping only to look herself over in a passing mirror, Nova made sure her hair was styled to perfection all the while giving her ensemble another look over. Though a blanket of snow covered the ground, she had managed to purchase herself a perfect pair of warming tights to accompany the black skirt and leather boot combo. A white blouse and a small black leather jacket with fluffy black earmuffs covering her ears stepped out of the contest hall and peered about at the small flakes of frost that trickled down from the sky.

Don't fuck this up. "Sorry for the wait," she greets after locking sights with the man of the hour. Making her way over to him and closing the distance between them. "Hope you weren't waiting long." That wouldn't be the best look for her if he had been. Reaching into her pockets, Nove procures a pair of black gloves and slips them on, ready to brave the chill of winter for the remainder of the night. "Let's get going, don't wanna waste our time standin' and freezin' right?" Though, where exactly were they going?

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
happy hour
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 8:28:39 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Snow is falling lightly from the skies by the time Nova arrives. There is a biting cold to the air that makes him press his nose against his scarf. His eyes meet Lucifers and he smiles through the cloth, waving a hand. "It's more than okay dear, I was enjoying the silence." Callan replied, leaning into her to peck her cheek. "You look great Nova."

"I agree, come on in." Callan opening the door for her, before getting in himself. First things first, he turned on the heater, before the engine starts up and the radio begins to tune in. A brief roll on the radio knob and the volume of the guest commentator's voice lowers to a manageable pitch. "Have you had dinner yet?"

@nova

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights